Guest skeletonworks
43 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ livestream today starts at 5:30 (another 20 mins from now). App to lifestream, info here

JY has livestream tomorrow at 8:00pm. Info here

For those who wants to stream ZZ today, download this app from here and just search bazaarmen

Can watch desktop version here.

Guest skeletonworks

aiya what to do with these two??? SO DEEP IN LOVE OR WHAT? WANNA SHOW TO THE WORLD BUT CANNOT SO RESORT TO WEARING CP ITEMS? BLESS YOU TWO BOYS WHO ARE STRUGGLING HARD. :bawling:

I'm so glad that I didn't miss this livestream today!!! So worth it even though I have to wake up super early to go work morning shift!

@bearology *hugs you so tight!* 

Guest skeletonworks

The writing on ZZ's belt in case anyone is wondering:

Spoiler

off-white-industrial-belt-01-960x640.jpg

This is actually an industrial belt but Zhouzhou's one is more like a fashion item inspired by this belt? 

Zhouzhou's outfit today is really jiujitsu-like CRxOr1h.gifCRxOr1h.gifCRxOr1h.gif The red carpet outfit. The performance outfit. And the way he tied the belt almost look like jiujitsu kekeke. But maybe it was his stylist who tied it. Cuz if it's Zhouzhou he probably would tied it like jiujitsu? CRxOr1h.gifCRxOr1h.gif

Guest skeletonworks
10 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

Did he wear his ring on his index finger? Can't clearly see it :)

Yes indeed. Dunno what ring though. But if it's BVLGARI ring QasWQZx.gifQasWQZx.gifQasWQZx.gif Cuz Jingyu wore it on his index finger too albeit on his right hand!