@Maliyi Figueroa - ola! como esta?  welcome to you new home sweetie! dont worry about your english...this is not english class..its a rehab center for addicts like me and you! hhahahahaha....people here are the nicest on earth! and they wont judge you because you are now crazy with two boys from china who has fallen in love with each other...we are on the same page! hahahaha! have fun with the forum.. if you have questions, just post it and sure enough our soompi family experts, detectives and writers can answer them~~

wow wow wow......boss whale is wearing his addicted sneakers......not sure if its a jordan.....go boss whale~ shangyin is alive and kicking well~~~~~

kitty zhou2x ---wtfudgeee!!! are you trying to do a shout out to the world with your outfit saying " i love martial arts...because my jingyu is an afficionado" we get it...we get it! he looks like a cross over between a jedi and martial artist! lol! it looks a little over the top for his style but hey! they say youth gives you the license to do anything...especially with fashion...our kitty cat is still a kid so let him be adventurous so he could find out what would and wouldnt work for him....nevertheless....we still love you our kitty chuchu...because boss whale loves you~~:wub:

boss whale and kitty zhou....please shower us more with sweets...it is our vitamins!!! stay in love with each other~!!!

• Like 7

On 11/26/2016 at 8:42 PM, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#一杯咖啡,一本书,一盆仙人掌...走在午后洒满阳光的小路上,红色的树叶朝气蓬勃,黄色的落叶照亮未知的远方...这就是@Johnny黄景瑜 的日常。

Edit: Translated by Gashu :#HJY 1130 Happy Birthday# A cup of coffee, a book, a pot of cactus... walking on the small path full of afternoon sunlight, red leaves full of vigor, yellow leaves illuminate the unknown far distance... This is @Johnny黄景瑜 's everyday life:

The red leaves and yellow leaves, by their description, really fits the sun/moon theme.  Red leaves = Vigor = Sun / Yellow leaves ("Huang" too!) = Illumination = Moon.  I love how all of the images that Yuzhou portrays always relate back to ZZ being the sun and JY being the moon.  So much love!!! :wub::wub:

• Like 8

I wish somebody could translate this :o
I want to refresh my YuZhou memories :wub:

But really... No matter how many times I look...
it's not the first time ZZ has those mosquito bites (hickeys xD) on his neck which means it can't be just a coincidence *let me wander off to YuZhou land*

I also found a good illustration of the JY and ZZ staying in the same hotel in Korea incident XD

Can somebody assure me by telling me why that picture of ZZ wasn't new at that time and maybe show me some picture where he had that hairstyle? 

DELULU WARNING: *does not think realistic* XD
Just tell me that somehow he took that picture on that day Johnny posted the picture and tell me they were together...
That would make me the happiest person on earth lol :'D

• Like 10

2 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

DELULU WARNING: *does not think realistic* XD
Just tell me that somehow he took that picture on that day Johnny posted the picture and tell me they were together...
That would make me the happiest person on earth lol :'D

We all have been through that phase, so don't worry :D I can't tell you whether ZZ took that pic during his stay with JY or not, although the analysis done by that person in IG is very good. Another point: ZZ purposely use B&W to post his photo is pretty suspicious to me. But I can tell you one thing: they were together during JY stay in Seoul. There are plenty of evidences for that so I won't go through that anymore. :)

To all Soompi family, I finally can say that I have been free from this addiction. My days have been spent less and less with Yuzhou stuffs :D but I ensure you that I will come over from time to time just to check out the latest news.

• Like 8

On 4/5/2016 at 9:11 AM, bidubudu said:

Like everyone else is saying, I feel as if I'm rooting for what I'm seeing to be shaping up as one of the greatest love stories IRL to ever see public light. And I don't want it to end in tragedy like Brokeback Mountain. If what we're looking at really is a love story, I want JY-ZZ to end up like GH-BLY. 

Addicted feels like an extension of the JY-ZZ story instead of the other way around. The star-crossed nature of GH-BLY seems to mirror the star-crossed nature of JY-ZZ. On one hand, this real life love story seems to good to be true, so it probably isn't true. On the other hand, the evidence just seems to fly in the face of conventional wisdom and skepticism.

Look at it this way. When was the last time you heard of an actor writing songs that suit a film/tv series he's acting in on his own accord? And the continuing to put out more tracks that, while not overtly associated with the series, seem to fit perfectly? It really isn't that crazy to think these songs are not about the series, but about ZZ's actual relation to his situation.

And I don't know what was on the actors' and the videographers' mind when they shot the BTS showing the amazing interaction that JY-ZZ shares, but to me it seems entirely ridiculous to think that the very rich library of BTS videos happened only because the creators of the series wanted to promote Addicted. Just LOOK at the interaction between the two. It is beyond the norm by far, even if we assume that JY-ZZ are truly the bestest of friends. JY and ZZ work with dozens of people, but yet something seems so different when they get to be around each other. 

If these small bits of interaction can capture the imaginations of so many people around the world who don't even speak a bit of their language, think about what those actually working with the two of them would see when they're there in person. No one's going to bother capture that many BTS videos of two guys interacting on a merely professional (but friendly) basis. Either the boys are insanely good actors promoting their debut work, or we're seeing two straight brothers have a relationship with each other so strong that defies all expectations. Or maybe, just maybe, we should just bite the bullet, give in to occam's razor, and acknowledge that we're witnessing two people having a romantic connection with each other.

But the love story is the underdog story, and everyone loves an underdog story (especially when the story features such charming protagonists). We're all hoping they have a happy ending. And that unbridled flame of hope is the reason is why I think we're now all utterly addicted now.

I know this is an old post, but I really relate to what bidubudu had written (I'm up to page 481!).  Addicted is my very first BL series, and the first drama that I am so invested. Granted, I've seen many romance dramas before, and love many other pairings.  BUT, this is the first time that I ship the RL couple.  Never thought I would become a CPF! LOL.  The above, especially the highlighted part, describes it so beautifully :)

• Like 11

LOL.... Oh my, ZZ.... The outfits was GOOD... 

BUT, The earings???? :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

IDK what to say.... :vicx::vicx::vicx::vicx:

But, ZZ is being zz with his adventures mind.... :wub:

Many things need to catch up.... Left behind soooo far... :bawling:
Why don't U just wearing the ring on Ur ring finger zz??? :blush:
It'll surely make US here Really Happy and our heart could be at peace.... :confounded::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Okey, back to lurking..... :glasses: @Lululililululu Kekekeke... all of us here were victim of yuzhou.... :heart:

• Like 8

ZZ - BAZAAR Men of the year 2016 281116

7186f99ajw1fa8u21elr9j20qe13kk1f.jpg

7186f99ajw1fa8u22bvdyj20qe13l490.jpg

Spoiler

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐# 【官官君在现场】出来晒个太阳!先送上boss@Johnny黄景瑜 完整版大图!稍后直击现场喔!

Spoiler

006u6uFmgw1fa8zhw95ffj30wt17rts0.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zif181nj30wt17rnj8.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zhq15jyj30wt17r4if.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zi4bxqlj30wt17r1kx.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zi7vl5bj30wt17r4po.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zik7rcdj30wt0omdu1.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zir34loj30wt17rttn.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fa8zix77kzj30wt0omh06.jpg

JY - Addicted Thai FanMeeting 170416

e7a70af2gw1fa8d79r9cij235s23unpd.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1fa85wtlbrlg20jp0gfmzi.gif

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1fa85wv17xxg20gf0gfwfs.gif

• Like 18

On 11/29/2016 at 0:06 PM, Key Harumi said:

LOL.... Oh my, ZZ.... The outfits was GOOD... 

BUT, The earings???? :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

IDK what to say.... :vicx::vicx::vicx::vicx:

But, ZZ is being zz with his adventures mind.... :wub:

Right, his outfit was good and it's in yellow, bright at night, which attracts the audience. Except for his earring though, so no no :sweatingbullets: but cannot defeat ZZ's who wants to try something new/appear different from others.

Anyway, I was wondering if there's english and pinyin lyric of Understand Dreams? I like that song the most, catchy.

EDIT: Already found the lyric Understand Dreams on the very first page.

Edited by jingyuzhou
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐# 【生日会彩排现场直击】预备,开始!

It is  really weird to see JY practicing  dance here! Lol! Can't believe he actually gong to dance! 2moro is JY. BD yay! Someone knight in shinning armour! I'm so hype , nid to calm down!:P can't  wait!

• Like 6

@Lululililululu thanks. I love Rainie Yang. The song seems familiar. The MC showed Rainie with Mickey (Mike) lol

your comment on ur first BL couple (hey welcome to the club!) I've seen lots of BL/Yaoi and all of them were fiction couple but for YuZhou I never got into the hype until I saw the BTS. The bts for me was how I got addicted. If I didn't watch the bts I would have just ended up an only fan of either JY or ZZ. 

Spoiler

No one has mentioned this yet. Anyone wants to give input or analysis on this, your welcome to  

They're different brand but the symbolism or metaphor that I get from their shoes speaks for itself with the footwear. "The other half", "the missing piece of the puzzle", "Key to the Lock", "Yin and Yang", or "if the shoe fits." 

All those phrases alludes to one concept. "One person has something missing and the other person has it and together they're a whole." Both shoes show a negative space in the middle. The white shoes JY has a black negative space, but where could the white space could be? It's with ZZ. Same can be said for ZZ's shoes, black with white. 

I mean that martial art looking suit in the red carpet and having a belt tied like how a person practicing BJJ or any other form of MA. His comment about fighting in IG. ZZ knew that JY would show up somehow in SHBJJ tournament. 

Someone have mentioned that they probably coordinated their clothes ahead of time and I agree. It also isn't just clothes but whatever actions or event they take they have to inform the other person. Not sure if we're going to be lucky next year as the two are gradually getting more work load. (ZZ don't overwork yourself!)

Also zz's ring the one that we saw him wear after his birthday, the silver one that looks handmade. I noticed he's been wearing it a lot, much like his mother's gold ring. He goes everywhere with it. I haven't notice anything on JY yet, but he has been wearing questionable apparels and accessories that he couldn't have bought in a country where he hasn't been to or a brand he hasn't worked with. 

@bearology (3dit3d)

ZZ's awards this year can fill up a shelf stand. So proud of him. 

Still waiting for Ban Yao Qing Cheng Season2. 1000 years later. Ugh I feel like if they're not gonna air it this year I gotta wait next year. 

Spoiler

JY looks good with Ancient clothes though. 

Seeing JY dancing is surreal! Though I gotta say it looks good. I can't wait for the whole choreograph. Might even try it afterwards. And I can't believe it's JY's BDAY tomorrow. Time goes so fast now. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

Repost? Well I saw this YouTube the other day. I'm not sure if I saw this already here. Great video. 

Also Jy's shoes is the same style as ZZ's shoes yesterday's performance. 

Edit: guys look out for some dancers from ZZ's back up dancer during JY's dance performance. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

CybhfiVVEAAMhFH.jpg

OUR KITTY CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!! why so GORGEOUSSSSSSSS???? with this kind of face....you can make him wear garbage bag and still look SHUAI!!!!! cant blame boss whale for being crazy bout his kitty!:w00t::wub:

BOSSS WHALE....dancing!!!! ohhhhlalaaaaaaaaa!!!!! i could imagine our sisters & brothers(lol) screaming like hell during his dance number! hope nobody faints!!!! hahahahaha.....i salute you boss whale...you are true to you words...you said you want to improve yourself and make us proud of you! we already are.....but you keep on surprising us! and the proudest would be your personal dance instructor....who likes shiny shoes...hahahahahah.....we love you boys!!!!!!!

• Like 7

5 miles Love weibo update! Happy Birthday Boss!!

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#
生日快乐 我最亲爱的你
这是我对你表白的第一首歌
就算很平常 而且没有快节奏
这也是 对我很珍贵的一首歌
感谢你降生在这世界
@Johnny黄景瑜

Happy Birthday to you my dearest
This is my First Song to express myself to you.
Even if it's very ordinary and it's not that fast beat.
For me this song is very precious to me
Thank you that you were born to this world.

006vBjclgw1fa9et120mij320y20ynpf.jpg

~~~

Chinese lyrics from the Korean song Happy Birthday by Coffee Boy.

Spoiler

• Like 15