ZZ's IG update is very precious to me. He wee arm muscle, it's too adorable. I'm going to fight! With my little arm! 

Spoiler

7Ic4zWn.jpg

And his rhyme! Haha! And strange punctuation. He's just ever so darling.

Also, there's speculation that he's in the same hotel as JY stayed in recently. Maybe the same room? We can only hope for a new breakfast photo so we can know for sure. If you look at the door behind ZZ, they look very much the same as the door in the infamous breakfast photo. So yeah, could be the same hotel!

Spoiler

Yequ03y.jpg

If he's in Seoul to do a music video for a new single, does that mean he's not doing any film? And that he's instead continuing with his music for now? I'm glad he keeps doing music, but since he seems to be hoping for a film, I'm a little sad for his sake. I wonder what's going on.

Anyway, ZZ is part of yet another charity: the weibo for Stella McCartney posted this photo of ZZ and said something about a charity for the international women's day and about preventing violence against women, among other things. He's wearing a badge for the foundation in question. He's such a genuinely good boy, our ZZ. 

Spoiler

3vWiKca.jpg

@skeletonworks - almost forgot: happy birthday! Still the right date where I am... 

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks

Gahhhh finally able to log in to soompi!! Thanks @ksuyen for the tip!

谢谢你们的爱 我收到了

Thanks for your love. I received them all.

Hahahaha. Copy from Jingyu's weibo post. Actually I wanna say thank you everyone for your birthday wishes :wub:

I'm one of the minority that likes Zhouzhou's new haircut. Oh well I think all haircut suits him :w00t:

I don't think anyone has mentioned this before.. Jingyu's last FM in China would be Shanghai so I guess there's no Beijing/Chengdu FM (as shown in his staff's shirt, which makes me anxious too. No hope for KL then?). And Shanghai would be his last stop in China which is the same as Zhouzhou's!

It's posted in one of his Jingyu's studio weibo post. Sorry I don't know why weibo on my browser is taking so damn long to load (always stuck on the timeline gYNMjlo.gif) so can't post the exact post here... I heard it's because he'll be busy again with new film/drama. Jingyu ahhhhh please come to Malaysia or Bangkok before you start anything new...E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif

Another thing is JY's studio recent weibo post (yesterday, my birthday, 24/11 HqRNy7y.gif) posted kinda a lucky draw/contest (well technically it's not lucky draw... it's based on the comment number: 521,999,1130,1314,1999). Those whose comments got posted on this number will win and get to interact with him during the Shanghai FM. And the fans who won are all CPF 7sb5ya0.gif7sb5ya0.gif7sb5ya0.gif Hopefully there's a good livestreaming on that day 7sb5ya0.gif

521 = I Love You

999 = 久久久 = jiujiujiu = HqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gif = well it says the number 9 symbolises eternal love or could also mean jiujiu aka zhouzhou

(I have a strong believe that he knows that one of Zhouzhou's nickname is juju as called by Korean fans (well he is ZZ's #1 fan after all), same like jiujiu as used by many Yuzhou fanartist. I remember him teasing Zhouzhou and commented 猪/zhu/pig when he went to Korea the first time. And Zhouzhou replied "heng heng", pig sound. Ahhh I miss their banter on weibo E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif)

1130 = his birthday

1314 = Forever

1999 = it's a rabbit year = Judy from Zootopia aka Zhouzhou

Or let's take it a bit further. Maybe this? Hahaha. King Yellow and Yellow is Huang in Chinese ahahaha

Spoiler

Chinese believe that the first king of China was King Yellow (he was not the first emperor of China who completed the Great Wall). King Yellow became a king in 2697 B.C. , therefore 1999 Rabbit year is the 4696th Chinese year.

Source

TAOLU OR NOT MY BOSS??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love all this coincidence. True or not. It just amazed me.

And last but not least... Zhouzhou finally updated his instagram kekekeke. I'm amazed that he knows about Thanksgiving Day. And yeah you're not too late. In US, it's still daylight I believe.

Anyway, I didn't think too much when I saw his post but then others started saying who's your KNIGHT?? And I started to delulu hahahaha. What kind of cpf am I?!!!!

And Jingyu wearing that Yohji Yamamoto sweater again....

Yep he likes it. A lot. Not just because it's by his favourite brand. But also because it's a CP thing. Just like his Johnny phone case.

Anyway... Same Korean boy with a huge mask of Zhouzhou last time (and even got noticed by Jingyu hahahaha), he's also at the airport wearing a huge mask of Jingyu hahahaha. I wonder if he ever got noticed by Zhouzhou when he landed at Korea.

Spoiler

006oSfDSjw1fa3aqwszj1j30e80j20to.jpg

006oSfDSjw1fa3aqwe2maj30u011i42q.jpg

006oSfDSjw1fa3aqgrfm2j30u011aqp2.jpg

Cr. @Johnny鲸鱼粥Z

And Korean fans are really hardcore & daring CPF. They greeted Zhouzhou with a huge banner of "Sometimes ZhouYu" kekekekekeke.

@izziehudson OMG izzie thanks for this awesome piece of information! If I cannot get a credit card with Yuzhou photo on it, TouchNGo pun ok la!

@charlie10 wow charlie good detective work there! The door looks identical except that instead of wall like in Jingyu's photo, behind Zhouzhou is window curtain. Well it could be the same hotel but maybe not the exact same room. 

@charlie10 (ZZ just confirmed that they were together. As in the proof is right there even if we all know he was there with JY. Another thing to add to your post. Look at ZZ's ceiling and compare it to JY's ceiling when he was in the hotel room. Same door handles too. EXACT same style. :w00t: BUT his hairstyle is different from his current hairstyle. :phew:)

Edit: I just realized rereading your post. I don't think this picture is a new one but an old one. A picture ZZ took while he was with JY at that time. His hairstyle in the pic is very different from his new one, or maybe it's just me. And ZZ still having a hard time gaining weight? He looks skinny still. Jiayou ZZ I'm sure your whale still loves you.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nxpv0f7kTv1t033ew_500.gif

@skeletonworks Those sweets are making Thanksgiving day better. Not much to do this year's holidays. Hoping there's livestream for JY's SHFM. Imagine lots of sweets since SH is where their home is... 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

Forgot and boss @bearology reminded me to post this... :P

A translation of an interview with ZZ from Brides magazine thanks to jinyiwei.

Spoiler

AfzBuwt.jpg

Some things to note:

He wants to get married by the SEA!!! What's with his obsession with the sea? Can't think of what that might come from. Really no clue. :phew:

And I love that his ideal partner is "lovely, kind-hearted and considerate". It's such a very neutral way of answering that (eternal) question. And at the same time so perfectly describes the soft-hearted, sensitive and beautiful person that is JY. :wub:

• Like 13

I need to add some analysis on his post XD

But before that..... OMG THAT DOOR IS REALLY THE ONE IN JINGYU'S PICTURE :wub:

1. 'I think it's not too late'....
Can this be a reference to JY's Fanmeeting in Nanjing? 
Quotes: 'And if you can come back, it's alright even if it's slightly late' (Taken out of Bearologys Youtube Channel sub XD)
Maybe I'm a bit too delulu.. forgive me :P

2. 'You r my Knight'
Even if he wants to rhyme them... Why would he choose to say that?
Furthermore he is saying 'You are my Knight' and not 'I am your Knight'...
So he must have a male Knight waiting for him.. (Am I right ZZ? ;) )

3.'You r my Light'
I just need to say that he said that he likes his Light album very much.
When he says Guang (Light) he often pronounces it like Huang
In addition it can also mean something along this way 'You are my Huang (Jingyu)" :)  (and you belong to me.. ZZ is possessive XD)

I'm done xD 
If anyone wants to criticize me or add some information that I didn't see...
Feel free to do so  :blush:

Lastly a question from me...
Will ZZ and JY be able to meet on JY's birthday?
I want them to meet f2f and have their lovey dovey time together T.T

• Like 7

4 hours ago, charlie10 said:

A translation of an interview with ZZ from Brides magazine thanks to jinyiwei.

So much delulu on that interview. I love it :D

First, ZZ’s ideal type of companion (boy and boy relationship is often categorised as life companion rather than in terms of boyfriend-girlfriend or wife-husband). On previous interview of the similar question, the answer given by ZZ were less genuine and a typical boy’s answer: cute face, cute act, etc. This time ZZ sounded more serious and mature. He didn’t focus on appearance anymore (whether it’s a girl or boy doesn’t matter) but focused on the consensus between them to see if they could get on same pace. This word: same pace is quite telling of the kind of people ZZ is and whom is currently seeing. These answers are typically given when one has already found their partner and feel comfortable in their relationship. Furthermore, ZZ emphasised on characteristic, he wants an easy-going relationship when the two of them are in harmony and all problems can be solved smoothly. We know ZZ and JY have an easy-going relationship between them, both appreciate freedom in their life (do not like to be tied down), do their own things but stay loyal to each other. Here ZZ mentioned ‘problems’ and we know what kind of problems ZZ and JY have, but he is optimistic regarding their future because he believes in harmony when they are together. 

7 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Gahhhh finally able to log in to soompi!! Thanks @ksuyen for the tip!

I am glad I could help, I had similar problems too and became panic. I thought Soompi had banned me for playing detective too much :P

3 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

Quotes: 'And if you can come back, it's alright even if it's slightly late' (Taken out of Bearologys Youtube Channel sub XD)

Haha, good point. First the rhyme is killing me, OMG ZZ I can see you are good in writing song lyric. Another English song, please :D The door definitely look similar with the one in JY's pic. I think ZZ love the hotel and decides to stay there again. Now about the text. The first sentence is there just to make it relevant with the event of the day which is Thanksgiving. But the rest are more important and written specifically to show his appreciation and love to a certain whale.

Edit: IT IS THE SAME HOTEL! I wonder why?? And what message did he intend to send by posting his hotel room in Insta??? Did he want to confirm to fans that, yes, I was here not too long ago with him???

I rest my case :P

Spoiler

• Like 11

Spoiler
1 hour ago, boysloveismylife said:

2. 'You r my Knight'
Even if he wants to rhyme them... Why would he choose to say that?
Furthermore he is saying 'You are my Knight' and not 'I am your Knight'...
So he must have a male Knight waiting for him.. (Am I right ZZ? ;) )

3.'You r my Light'
I just need to say that he said that he likes his Light album very much.
When he says Guang (Light) he often pronounces it like Huang
In addition it can also mean something along this way 'You are my Huang (Jingyu)" :)  (and you belong to me.. ZZ is possessive XD)

I'm done xD 
If anyone wants to criticize me or add some information that I didn't see...
Feel free to do so  :blush:

Lastly a question from me...
Will ZZ and JY be able to meet on JY's birthday?
I want them to meet f2f and have their lovey dovey time together T.T

1. Yeah these two loves to talk publicly without ever mentioning each other. It's really cute! Don't worry I believe they do meet f2f from time to time like others have talked about. 

2 & 3. the You R part could mean You Ren. Meaning Someone = JY. And pretty much ZZ enumerating what JY is to him. 

Oh Ive got a theory on JY's Gift post and ZZ's new IG post. 

Spoiler

dzERKpw.png0bPRovB.pngIYNMDLvh.jpgIGdH8y7h.jpg

Color coded too. So Theory that JY and ZZ spend the night in SK after JY's SK fm part2.

Edit: ZZ's new IG post isn't new at all. It's a photo of him from his night together with JY.

You can clearly see the comparisons matches a lot. And the fact that's zZ is wearing white shirt as he did from his SH to BJ. Same neckline and all. Plus ZZ's hairstyle is quite different from his current hairstyle, too as I said above my post. 

Siorry keep editting my post. ;o;

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 15

Cr:林枫松资讯站 

Lin Feng Song and the cast and crew of The Butterfly Lovers have started their filming. 

Spoiler

Aqy3QRrh.jpg

KDehGMEh.jpgl7Zb8iOh.jpg

2oSCOgrh.jpg

91R3b7nh.jpg

Can anyone fill in and explain about the Mimi baozhi fans? What exactly happened? There was a post that said they were being bad fans but google sucks at translating so if anyone could elaborate thank you. 

• Like 5

ZZ - ShangHai to Seoul 241116

ZZ was laughing at Sometimes ZhouYu banner from Kfans :lol:

Cr Superman

CyCxL5ZUsAAGH8E.jpg

Cr zwz_26

Spoiler

CyGC_lzUsAA8PJF.jpg

CyGC_mFVQAAI_Ac.jpg

CyGC_l0VQAAH1BS.jpg

CyGC_l0VIAA4bs5.jpg

Cr cantabile_a

Spoiler

006qRtw9gw1fa4axs20r4j30rs15odqq.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fa4axsee0tj30rs15on73.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fa4axr4p3sj30rs15otfh.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fa4axt67ggj30rs15oah4.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fa4axoz0p9j30rs15o7fc.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fa4axqbjxzj30rs15oth8.jpg

ZZ - Children Foundation 241116

Spoiler

Cr 新浪公益

CyFhgdaUAAAmyuU.jpg

CyFhg-nUUAAPXU3.jpg

CyFhhecUAAAyz0T.jpg

CyFhh9mVIAENysI.jpg

Shangyin poster cr. activers_ent

Spoiler

CyFf-nPUsAAdwaa.jpgCyFf-COUkAAB6eE.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fa3maxbr64j20rs0rs0uq.jpgbe0e81dbjw1fa3mb30d1jj20rs13bwhn.jpg

be0e81dbjw1fa3mataqnhj20rs0rsq4v.jpg

• Like 14

ZZ - ShangHai to Seoul (arrival) 241116

Spoiler

Cr gogo9294

CyGTBhmUkAAK6Q5.jpg

CyGTCbdUQAQphBL.jpg

CyGTDOiUsAA7VRt.jpg

CyGTCbdUQAQphBL.jpg

CyGTDOiUsAA7VRt.jpg

CyGTKd6UAAAapuM.jpg

CyGTLUKUsAAWvuI.jpg

CyGTMPKUQAAWszv.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1fa4fn7g43jj30p4140b29.jpg

005F5085gw1fa4fnd4966j30p9140hdt.jpg

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

CyEqGBwVIAAw5_T.jpg

CyEqGBxUcAA_KI2.jpg

CyEqGBwUoAA9nmD.jpg

TV Sohu. Full Clip here

Spoiler

ZZ - Children Foundation 241116

Spoiler

Cr Beginning_Only许魏洲

006yhPJVjw1fa3ryjvt3sj31he2mxb2e.jpg

006yhPJVjw1fa3rycx9fej31wo3e3u15.jpg

006yhPJVjw1fa3rytbm44j31u939tu14.jpg

006yhPJVjw1fa3rz5yhi3j31wt3ecu14.jpg

006yhPJVjw1fa3ry1w79nj31rw35kb2g.jpg

006yhPJVjw1fa3rzgm8uoj326m2q97wp.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 阿毛在学习

CyF9GF5VQAE0ZCP.jpg

CyF9HI2VIAEer3u.jpg

CyF9H0KUcAA_R9Q.jpg

CyF9IkHUUAAro0f.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 宇宙警卫

CyFGVUsUQAEZx37.jpg

CyFGWF0VEAA5QT_.jpg

ZZ - Beijing to ShangHai 231116

Spoiler

Cr (一只吃桃少女kkx_)

CyFm3__UcAARRXl.jpg

CyFm3__VIAEnC_4.jpg

• Like 10

If JY is participating this competition then ZZ's I will always fight comment in his IG will most likely be about JY maybe upcoming fight. And the fact that he knew it was coming is a cute way of him supporting Whale!  (The account also posted a pic of JY with another BJJ practitioner so JY might show up in the venue but again nothing concrete.)

Cr: SHBJJ account Weibo. 3UTta7wh.jpg

• Like 3

EDITING POST IN PROGRESS    done!

[Eng Sub] Addicted BTS (Activers Ent ver) 3 & 4

[Eng Sub] Addicted BTS (Activers Ent ver) 5

[Eng Sub] Addicted BTS (Activers Ent ver) 10

[Eng Sub] Addicted Webseries Shuiling ver BTS (compiled)

*Compilation (with Eng subs) of the Addicted BTS cuts posted on Shuiling culture & book's facebook page
* @gashupingo also has Eng subs of various BTS (including Shuiling BTS) on her channel too.

And I created a youtube playlist for compilation of Addicted webseries BTS released so far (playlist including subs/videos from Lovelythings, Gashupingo, Meat Bun, Panda Wings & 貓兒就愛喵喵叫): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0myzijHfU5ZinypaT_fBC0guIDmMsyRB

• Like 22

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐# 官小君睡前分享#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 特辑影像【我是横版喔】,可ipad放大十倍看,可电脑放大百倍看...晚安啦!明天中午12:30见![二哈]

Translated by Gashu: #HJY 1130 Happy Birthday# Official-kun share before sleep# HJY Asia FM# special recording 【I am horizontal version wor】, can use ipad to magnify 10 times to watch, can use pc to magnify hundred times to watch... night la! Tmr noon 12.30am see ya!

Video link

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EjeIqEmp5?fid=1034:847b3b9ab7551d0bf6da168c8663a135

• Like 12

ZZ - Children Foundation interview

OMG THEY USED MAN MAN ZOU MV, JY AND ZZ SAME FRAME :tears:

Edit: 

Fanart by 嘿喵酱5928

Spoiler

00639Fj2jw1fa4tl2kod2j32qt1tmhdt.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

So cuteeeeeee awwwww!!! Little Timmy is home with Papa JY!

Spoiler

Translated by Fuu

be0e81dbjw1fa4rmv8fodj20rs13b0vu.jpg

006p71Pwgw1fa4tu9ju2wj30qo1bfdq8.jpg

Little Johnny is in Korea with Daddy ZZ

Spoiler

Google translate: Goodnight, little Knight!

be0e81dbjw1fa4qnp7nxsj20rs13bq5q.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add fanart
  • Like 16