Hi everyone! I came across Addicted on Viki three weeks ago and have been an addict since! I binge watched it multiple times before finding this thread! Thank you all for sharing all of this information...I've been a lurker for a while now. I am now going through the 1000+ pages of goodies and candies and enjoying every minute of it. Became a Yuzhou shipper after watching all the BTS and reading all of your posts! It really is like experiencing a love story right before our eyes! I've even been listening to all of the songs that Jingyu and ZZ sing, as well as all of the songs featured on the 5mileslive pists, their fanmeets, songs they like, etc. Definitely broadened my playlist collection :)  And just listened to First Snow (latest 5mileslove post) and fell in love with it! So thank you to all of you for being my medicine with this addiction!

• Like 12

Ah that's why I saw a post of YuZhou with snow on top of the cars. I feel like winter is going to be early this year which is nice as I still love winter and snow, a white blanket of sheet covering the streets look beautiful. That 5ML post a declaration of love for sure. Quick ZZ do something good during Bazaar Men of The Year. I'm sure you'll get the no. 1. I think he's still no. 1 but the others are catching up. 

Guys get a box of tissues before watching this. 

@ksuyen JY is certainly getting bolder but I love it. I want ZZ to show something real good on the 28th. Plus they have one day to be together for the Shanghai meeting! It will be one of THE 

07LRvSL.jpg

I think that Goro necklace was like a symbol for celebrating their 6months(is it?) after getting together. Since it was about 6 months ago that JY wore the necklace. 

Welcome @Luanne Li

• Like 7

@alecvise Thank you to let us know i follow her translation of the novel to so it's a shock for me that wattpad have done that. :tears:

Let's hope CJD will bring out the English translated novel of Addicted if i can pay that with PayPal am sure i buy it.

First snow in Beijing and over here in the Netherlands its raining *sobs* .

Johnny and Timmy MIA gives me always a nice feeling that the spend some time together the work both so hard the deserve it to have some quality time togethter. :wub:

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, alecvise said:

Greetings fellow Addicted addicts.

I do apologize if I'm posting an out of topic non-YuZhou related message but I didn't know where else to go.

For those of you who may not know, Saehan01 on Wattpad has been translating the Addicted novel by Chai Ji Dan from Chapter 112 currently up to 174. She contacted me just about an hour ago and told me that Wattpad had closed her entire account and she no longer has access to it.

I guess I'm just trying to disseminate that bit of information because I do know some active members here are reading the novel translations on Wattpad. If you have any additional questions, please message me as I do not want to spam this awesome thread with non-YuZhou related content.

Mods, I apologize in advance if this post is against the thread rules. Please remove it at your discretion.

Edit: For some reason, I can no longer post replies on the thread. At this time I only know that Sae is/was at work for most of the day and she will try to contact Wattpad when she has the time. As for the reason, apparently the account was closed due to "Copyright Infringement." I'm surmising that someone may have reported the novel? This has been happening to a few translators on Wattpad lately but this is the first time I've heard of that an actual account was closed instead of just the translation/work itself being removed.

Hi @alecvise

First and foremost, this thread is a Shangyin/Addicted thread. You can post anything related to Shangyin or Yuzhou or Fengwen or Haiyin or Mengqiqi. So there's nothing wrong about your post since it's related to translation of Shangyin novel. 

I'm glad that you inform us here about saehan's account. Thank you so much! I don't have any means to contact saehan so really grateful for letting us know here. Would you please keep us up to date with the status of this issue?

In the meantime, saehan has a tumblr account where she also posted translation of the novel: http://sae-han01.tumblr.com/

Please send my love to her!!! Hope everything will turn out well!

@pknb Would it possible to share it here please? *__*

A little flashback, for no reason, other than that I can't get over it: JY's sweet, shy smile as he first says hello to ZZ. He does that thing you do when you're feeling a little shy, but you're still so very curious about this new, lovely person. JY throwing him a side glance and smiling a little smile which he's trying to contain - I really believe what he later said: I liked him the minute I saw him. 

To me, it even looks like JY is holding on to ZZ's hand a little longer than he's supposed to. You can see ZZ pulling his hand back, but JY's hand follows a bit, probably because he's still gripping ZZ's hand, entranced as he is. 

source.gif

Spoiler

UvoPL3K.jpg

Here's hoping JY & ZZ are keeping each other warm these days in Beijing together. :wub:

• Like 21

Sorry for this likely repost but I found this funny from 5miles fb video..for those who have not, watch approximately from 4:20 to 4:55. When asked who had a deep impression of him, a female guest host apparently claimed she had and pulled out an item which she mentioned that it was a token of love and he would know what that was. Jy reaction was classic :lol: I think he was delighted when he saw the fish too. Bao Bao lol!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@alecvise Thank you to let us know i follow her translation of the novel to so it's a shock for me that wattpad have done that. :tears:

Let's hope CJD will bring out the English translated novel of Addicted if i can pay that with PayPal am sure i buy it.

First snow in Beijing and over here in the Netherlands its raining *sobs* .

Johnny and Timmy MIA gives me always a nice feeling that the spend some time together the work both so hard the deserve it to have some quality time togethter. :wub:

I just found her on Tumblr and read chapter 174

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ Studio weibo update

#许魏洲# 天冷了,暖粥上线。

005SXUepjw1fa0ven44ldj32c02wzqv5.jpg&key

Rough translation:

# # Xu Wei Zhou cold weather, warm porridge on the line.

@bearology do you want me to tell you who is in the window reflection? :lol: jk. She is probably just a friend. More importantly, ZZ is anxiously thinking over a certain whale who is still not returning from getting a hot porridge somewhere.

Your boyfriend, cr on clip.

Spoiler

• Like 11

Wow, ZZ updated his Weibo. Wow! You know fans are going to be analyzing your photos so you had to take a pic with a reflection eh? Just like JY's f2f and the one where JY (you) posted about his gifts. Yeah Warm porridge isn't the only thing on the line ZZ. There's a certain whale too. Warm and ready to eat too. Okay not literally eat as in consume but uhm you guys know what I mean. ;)

Also Saehan's translation. Nooooooo! I'm still at the part where (spoilers?! Stop reading nOw! Skip next paragraph) Guyang comes in and wreck everything!

If CJD is really coming out with English version it has to make sense and hoping that she has a proper translation. All those hard work of translating. Oh please gods in heaven hear me and others' prayers. 

Edit: Got a notifications from estreline about Saehan (bless these translators that puts effort into translating and the ones here too. It's not an easy job to do) Guess somebody did report it? 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

JY - NetEase Livestream 201116

Spoiler

Cr roubao

Cx2tGYPUAAAPbnX.jpg

Cx2tHJzVIAELsI6.jpg

Cx2tIP8VIAA-Tid.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 烟垂NN_抹茶Xi

687f0ebfjw1fa034krsvvj21vk2tch8r.jpg

JY - ShangHai to Seoul 111116

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

Cx3FjgpUkAEfruW.jpg

Cx3FkClUsAAFehq.jpg

Cx3FkmJUAAE_pnc.jpg

Cx3Fc9DVEAAmxjT.jpg

Cx3Fdb6VIAEFkXl.jpg

Cx3Fd7hVIAAMW2E.jpg

JY - Seoul to ShangHai 151116

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

Cx280khUUAAfUFE.jpg

Cx280kfVQAAlEvl.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是时间

*Aiya, how come Little JY is as clumsy as Daddy ZZ ah?"

Spoiler

Cx28vPYVIAEUrPk.jpg

Fanart by mr_murmur

Spoiler

006qsHHtgw1fa0me6pg9xj31tn36vhdw.jpg

006qsHHtgw1fa0mefi7mjj31tn36vqv6.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

005SvE90gw1fa0y0rnogwj30hs0m8wfk.jpg

@ksuyen I think the reflection is ZZ's female assistant. You can see her in lots of ZZ's photos

• Like 12

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@pknb Would it possible to share it here please? *__*

I would love to share the chapters with everybody, but I can only do it privately, since I didn't do the hard work of translating them.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Sorry guys, it's about translation of the novel again.
I just checked estreline Wattpad page and it is available. Don't you think that they would have closed both accounts if they planning to release official translation?

• Like 2

As the Boss's birthday draws close and with the announcement of JY's Fan Meeting in Taiwan on December 11, Taiwan Fans had also their bus ad project and didn't missed the opportunity to send their support and birthday messages to JY.

They used 10 city bus units from Taipei to show these messages all over Taiwan and use some excerpts from JY's golden verses (I think some are from his photobook)

cr whale的萱萱

For JY's birthday.

Spoiler

6c31b494jw1fa0610gkt1j20zl0qogum.jpg6c31b494jw1fa05yl9tlmj21bf0qoqga.jpg6c31b494jw1fa05xlxw38j21bf0qo13j.jpg6c31b494jw1fa05zk9bizj21be0qo7e1.jpg6c31b494jw1fa05z3nzcej20zk0qoagx.jpg

Some verses and JY's words.

Spoiler

1. ee8194.png:我做事就是一種什麼心態呢,我不害怕做後悔的事但是我決不留遺憾。

What I do is just a kind of attitude, I won't fear regrets but I won't feel sorry.

6c31b494jw1fa0fjn2yrfj20zk0qodr5.jpg

2. ee8194.png 自己選的路蹦蹦噠噠也要走完。

Choose your own way to go all the way through.

6c31b494jw1fa0fjgzmsaj20zk0qo4a4.jpg

3. ee8194.png 人生就像心電圖必須折騰起來。

Life is like an ECG, it begins and kicks up.

6c31b494jw1fa0fj9kxbzj20zk0qotfe.jpg

4. ee8194.png 男人的肩膀那麼寬,不是用來穿衣服的,是用來抗責任的。

Men's shoulders are so wide that they are not used for wearing clothes but used for carrying responsibility..

6c31b494jw1fa0fjiem6tj20qo0f0n0f.jpg

5. ee8194.png 我們的年紀,就是一定要拼博!因為我們的身後是家人。

With our age, we surely struggle to fight! because our family is at our back.

6c31b494jw1fa0fj7brf4j21bf0qok18.jpg

Bus units

Spoiler

6c31b494jw1fa05ztbqduj20k00dbgoa.jpg

Last 161120, 芒果影音 (Mango AV) the weibo account for internet TV of Mango TV (or Hunan Satellite TV station—the 2nd most watched TV station in China)  had featured ZZ on their post. 

穿军装最帅的明星,没有之一!下一季《真正男子汉》可以推荐#许魏洲#了,综艺感+三观正+颜值高+超人气,你想在电视上看到他吗?

There is no one most handsome star wearing in uniform! For the Next season of It Takes a Real Man, we recommended #许魏洲# who has variety "factor" + with "three outlooks in life" +   extremely good looking and Ultra popular. Would you like to see him on TV?

c0267cbegw1f9ycmcw0t0j20qo0qomz0.jpg

~~~

As you can see ZZ was "recommended" to be on a variety show it Takes a Real man for its next season, not sure about the exact details though but the way they give this hint and the fact that they are with Mango TV or Hunan Satellite TV which brought shows like Happy camp and I Am a Singer, had made it become even more interesting. And remember ZZ mentioning that aside from working out on his new album they are also ironing out plans to appear possibly in TV? I can't help to think that this may be it. I really hope this would the good sign for ZZ to appear again on screen just like JY whose movie will soon show next year and will be on big screen.

Will keep an eye for ZZ, I hope everything goes well. **crossing fingers**  sada_org.gif

Details about Mango TV here Link

Takes a Real man based on Korean show Real Men Link

• Like 20

Ladies and gentlemen, 

Mark the day 11/23/2016 in your YuZhou calendar because both of them will appear at Beijing airport to fly back to Shanghai at different time lol 

Link and credited from YuZhouHouGongHui:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=409864746069816&id=264959307227028

ZZ's flight will depart 2 hours before JY's, so make your prayer/wish that our kitten will go to Delay Airline, then he can fly with Mr.Whale lol lol lol (I know it won't happen but anything can be possible lol)

I am a YuZhou fan for a month already. All sources I know about them everyday are from Vietnamese YuZhou fan fb and soompi, so hopefully what I read is what it actually occurs lol lol

Who's gonna spot them at airport on 11/23/16 through updates in internet with me? YAY~ 

Edited by xaprilz
  • Like 9

ZZ will be attending "The door of charity" Launching Ceremony in ShangHai on Thursday at 3pm. Info here

Looks like ZZ is going to ShangHai tomorrow for this event. And JY is going back to ShangHai tomorrow too. Can't be just coincidence :rolleyes: I stayed in Beijing after my event to accompany my Kitten then I'm flying back tomorrow because my Kitten will be flying to ShangHai too hahaha. Home is where the Cat is :wub:

Spoiler

Cx3eo2LUoAAjRBL.jpg

----------------

ZZ - 24 Nov - "The door of charity" Launching Ceremony in ShangHai. Info here

ZZ - 28 Nov - BAZAAR Men of the year 2016 in Beijing. Info here

JY - 30 Nov - ShangHai Birthday Party. Info here

JY - 11 Dec - Taipei FanMeeting. Info here

• Like 12