9 hours ago, bearology said:

I think the reflection is ZZ's female assistant. You can see her in lots of ZZ's photos

You are right, she looks like her assistant (phew, nothing to worry about there haha). Maybe she was taking this pic because of how dreamy ZZ look like, she understood he was missing his whale at that moment and wanted to share it with their fans. :D 

7 hours ago, yzcraze62 said:

Aaaaah! Missing the boys so terribly! They r probably in their own happy little world rite now! U guys really hv a gd eye i'm glad the lady in the reflection is a assistant! We only old videos of Yuzhou to fill our empty hearts!

:bawling:

Let me see... Besides JY feeding his poor freezing kitten with warm porridge? Check :D. And JY accompanied his beautiful kitten to salon to become even more beautiful? Check.:D

@1blankstare Haha, don't underestimate Yuzhou cpf. Even they are not together in the pic, we can always tell they actually are! :lol: Did you notice ZZ's white jacket underneath JY black leather one? How gentleman boss whale is letting his kitten go in first. I think the sneaky kitten knew and  purposely did this to us :lol:

I really like ZZ in uniform. @prima13facie Thanks for the info, cr@photo. He looks extremely good here, is this part of a photo shoot? Yes, hopefully ZZ joins It Takes A Real Man. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

This uniform really reminds me of BLY 8 years later when he became high ranking officer.

c0267cbegw1f9ycmcw0t0j20qo0qomz0.jpg&key

• Like 2

@ksuyen I've got another theory. JY is actually underneath all that pile of jackets. I mean just what if he's hiding because of the ban and the people there are all friends of YuZhou. And I agree with you on ZZ's uniform. He looks quite good. It looks a bit photoshop since the body looks bit bigger than what ZZ's actual body looks like. 

Edit (again) So other CPFs notice that one of the promo cards that was in front of ZZ and in the salon has an ad that says DONGTIAN Professional Makeup Brushes. Guess who had an event with Dongtian Fashion event. :phew: proof is in ZZ's current Weibo post. Just look at the card stock prop against the mirror. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

@1blankstare This one here, cr@pic

I believe Dongtian Li is a cpf, No, I know he is. :lol: Maybe he is even the real identity of 5MilesLove

Regarding the ban, I thought they are not allowed to be seen together in pics and big public event like Award Ceremony only? Surely they are still allowed to go out together in less public place where fans won't take their photo together incidentally like for example at a friend's salon, right? :blink:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

Regarding the ban, I thought they are not allowed to be seen together in pics and big public event like Award Ceremony only? Surely they are still allowed to go out together in less public place where fans won't take their photo together incidentally like for example at a friend's salon, right? :blink:

That's a really good question here :blink:

5 hours ago, xaprilz said:

@bearology I'm counting on your immortal conan eyes for future wardrobe of love episode lol 

And I'm counting on everyone to find some hickeys on the boys :phew:
Or some mosquito bites on their necks hohoho :wub:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

@1blankstare This one here, cr@pic

I believe Dongtian Li is a cpf, No, I know he is. :lol: Maybe he is even the real identity of 5MilesLove

I think he is. He even took pictures with both of them twice already, separately (I think. And yes he might be 5ML. That'd be cool. He's like Mercury for JY and ZZ) Regarding being seen publicly, I really have no idea. They're very extra careful though since I think they're permitted to post things related to them both together in social medias. So if a fan does have pics of them both or knows knowledge of them being together publicly it's their private time and they can't share it to others. But I bet if this is the case, they'd be dying to tell someone, because I would if this happened to me. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

But I bet if this is the case, they'd be dying to tell someone, because I would if this happened to me. 

Me too! And I think they would - but discreetly. 5MilesLove is an example. Some of the cpf are hellbent they are together, with I suspect they know something we don't, but they can't elaborate to protect either boys. Just my opinion :) 

@heathereb @boysloveismylife OMG, so many candies and possibilities on this ZZ new photo he posted on Weibo! :lol: ZZ should know better that in Soompi we would never let it go. Every details are significant. :w00t:

Edit 1: I am waiting for pics from Airport in Beijing today. Both JY and ZZ will fly to Shanghai from Beijing on the same day, but different time. I think ZZ first. But can you imagine the fans of both boys filling the airport?

Edit 2: Someone on Instagram mentioned Shangyi / Addicted has been uploaded officially on Youtube again by Huace film and TV itself and it is the UNCUT version (but minus English translation which Viki still has). My take of this news is that slowly but surely the ban is going to be lifted. Fingers cross.

Fanart (I think). Someone made this, see credit at image below. It looks so real! Look at the window extension, the scenery outside, even the curtain and shadow on JY (except the shadow bit on the floor). Excellent job!

JbWvqbK.jpg

Edit 3: Soompi was doing maintenance and for a while I couldn't log in. If anyone couldn't log in either, please delete all cookies in your browser and reload this page, it should work.

• Like 7

ZZ today.

OMG! I want to hunt down his hairdresser lol. His hair looks like it was being biten by mice haha. Cr 瑜洲的四四辣

Spoiler

005w4yuBjw1fa21btjd8sj30ku0rstf4.jpg005w4yuBjw1fa21bu6lk3j30ku0rs7a8.jpg

005w4yuBjw1fa21buzpv7j30ku0rsjxj.jpg

005w4yuBjw1fa21bvmu5vj30ku0rsn33.jpg

After ZZ arrived the airport, JY online then Zz online too XD

Edit:

Cr uuuops

Cx7dKlzWIAALREL.jpg

Cr [放疯Feverfun]

Spoiler

Cx7kYT1XgAAkIcY.jpg

Cx7kYT1XUAATOgq.jpgCx7kYT5WgAA0V_n.jpgCx7kYT1WQAAiErr.jpg

Cr be my sugar

Spoiler

Cx7eZySXcAEXytd.jpg

Cx7eZyUXcAA9g26.jpg

Cx7foBcXgAIzn2g.jpg

Cx7fdvJWIAAEK1m.jpg

Cx7foBiXUAAULda.jpg

Cx7foBbWIAAsLtr.jpg

Cx7fdvJXAAACXzh.jpg

• Like 13

Kudos to @bearology :wub: 

Still 11 PM in Myanmar but already 24 in your country, right? Happy Nov 24, SW! :heart: @skeletonworks

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Huang Jingyu Letter to Fans (Nanjing FanMeeting)

Translated by @gashupingo and @ryokise, subbing by Bearology

For you @skeletonworks. Its 1am - Nov 24 here. Goodnight everyone :D

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 10