26 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@HarukoYoshi is your DP Taecyon or really JY?

Ah... Sorry to make you disappointed but it's my selfie. :P @gayyoxx and @skeletonworkscan approve that. 

Spoiler

Just now I asked to SW what is DP and.. I googled Taecyon. xD 

It's Johnny from DWS where he disguised with a wig and glasses. You can check there. 

He's so freaking cute as usual. :wub: 

I

• Like 7

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

No wonder our ZZ can't beat JY xDD
Damn he's just too strong....
But I really love how gentle he is to ZZ:wub:

What made me wonder is that in HC after beating ZZ JY is holding both of his wrists which he has never done to anyone before.... I love this so much 

My Delulu mind makes me think of JY and ZZ practicing jiujitsu and Jingyu beating him, holding his wrists, climbing on top of him and then gently kissing him :phew: awwwww

• Like 5

Fandom veterans, please enlighten us newbies. I have only been around since August, and I'm always missing a few infos here and there. I have always been curious about 5mileslove and johnny_wears_what. Luckily someone recounted the whole background on 5mileslove recently. (Thank you thank you for that!) 

But I still don't know much about johnny_wears_what. Is johnny_wears_what officially affiliated with JY? 

• Like 2

1st, CONGRATULATION @bearology BECOMING IMMORTAL!!! :bawling: :heart::cookie: No one deserved it better than you that never fail to spam the thread with YuZhou updates. Thank you so much for your hard work. This peasant is not worthy of you.

2nd, I read the latest Wardrobe of Love while listening to Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo's "Secret Love Song" and feels crashed me like wave to a sandcastle. Especially at the white Adidas jacket Zhou wore that was a present for Yu. He wore that so proudly with the necklace ring he got as his early b'day present since the gifter couldn't be with him on his b'day. I really like that day very much.

3rd, he must have being told about the live stream being all about exercise etc so dangling and heavy accessories would be a nuisances but he still wore the necklace to the set, showing it proudly to the world. As if assuring us that he still have the necklace and that it is still his treasured belonging.

(stealing from Founder) How the necklace totally not fit with the tracksuit but he doesn't care. My favorite picture.

You are so in love, huh.

723109cdgw1f9ym3a38bsj21qt2m8x6q.jpg

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

What made me wonder is that in HC after beating ZZ JY is holding both of his wrists which he has never done to anyone before.... I love this so much 

They're probably re-enacting their scenes in Shangyin kekekeke. In their bed scenes, JY always held ZZ's wrists and pinned him down HqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gif

2 hours ago, marurina said:

But I still don't know much about johnny_wears_what. Is johnny_wears_what officially affiliated with JY? 

I don't think he's in any way affliated with Jingyu. What I heard/read is that he's someone who's very rich and a fashionista like Jingyu and also admire Jingyu for his fashion sense, thus he is able to recognise all those branded stuffs that Jingyu donned.

Anyway speaking of him, yesterday he posted a long article about GORO necklace.. (by the way, he himself owns a GORO necklace, exact same one as JY, but I'm not sure whether it's the real thing as in bought at the Japan store or bought from reseller.. I don't think he wears knock off).

BUT I believe when Jingyu got back from Dandong wearing this necklace, someone in here already made a detailed background analysis about this GORO necklace. How expensive it is... How you can only buy it from the only store in Japan. Or how not just random people can buy this GORO. I don't understand why he only made this post now and judging from the comments, the C-fans seem to know about this after reading his post or what? LOL.

The eagle on one of the feathers is said to be a symbol of freedom, just like Jingyu who is very keen about freedom...

Detailed look of Jingyu's GORO necklace cr. to Johnny_wears_what (only posting pictures)

Spoiler

h8m9DS8.png

006qujfYgw1f9yzrn2m9qj30m80xcmz9.jpg

Pikajiu inside? So that's how Zhouzhou travelled to Seoul kekeke

7c2a9181jw1f9mcmmji0yj20qo0q9jxu.jpg

Cr. 阿毛在学习

On 20/11/2016 at 2:23 AM, charlie10 said:

After all the best FBI-fans' work, it was deemed that this necklace must have been bought in this particular shop in Tokyo. One fan even visited that store and asked if the store clerk remembered ZZ. And they said they did, apparently! JY wore it right after ZZ's return, after they were in the same city. 

Oh Charlie. I didn't remember about this fan account! Kudos for that!

Teacher Xu: This character is pronounced as "hai". Repeat after me kids. "Hai".

Parents: Which teacher taught my kids wrong pronunciation?!!

e3f1e9a3gw1f9pcx2ceuzj20cd0bd74p.jpg

Cr. 亲爱的你大事不妙

Spoiler

In case you didn't get the above joke... This character on the blackboard is 爱 aka "love" is pronounced as "ai" not "hai" as written. But it's widely known that Zhouzhou has, numerous times, pronounced it as "hai" and "ai" interchangeably when he sang "Dust". This "hai" we believe is referring to 海 or Guhai (from Shangyin), which means "sea".

When I re-watched VIVO where JY was interviewed by bro Tao and was asked to choose out of three scenes, I finally understood why JY seemed to be speechless. Tao ge said it was unexpected and he laughed because the scene was great (Tao, I don't remember his name, I remember ZZ called him Tao ge but I'm sure you know which video I'm referring to).The scene was a guy was tackled by a girl on training mat (taekwando is it?),  assuming JY flashbacked on how he tackled ZZ in bts and kiss :lol:

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
23 hours ago, bearology said:

This Santoni shoes has been worn a few times by ZZ. First, 190916 One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event. Then again on 270916 for Asian New Song Chart. Recently, JY was spotted wearing it at ShangHai airport when he flew to Seoul for his Korean FanMeeting and JY wore it for his FM as well (11 and 12 Nov). Aww, I can’t bring you with me but who can stop me wearing my beloved stuffs? People can say it maybe just the same brand but if you look at JY’s shoes at ShangHai airport, looks like this shoes has been worn a couple of times. However, we haven’t seen JY wearing this shoes in Baotou at all so my guess -> It’s ZZ’s shoes! lxhwahaha_org.gif These two I’m not sure but looks like ZZ wore this shoes on 031116 for BLVGARI/Vogue event and for the photoshoot photo that 5MilesLove used to manip YZ wedding photo too. 

Reveal hidden contents

DNMxw3m.jpg

kudos @bearology for such a marvellous compilation of Yuzhou wardrobe of love :wub: Worthy of the title immortal!!

I believe it's Zhouzhou's shoes too... There's a very detailed analysis about this. How the dent on Zhouzhou's shoes are the same as on Jingyu's. They also analyse the pattern of the shoe laces and shoe soles kekekeke.

So how can it be a different shoe. It's ridiculous! Come on. What are the odds that it's exactly the same?

Oh by the way, my friend said Zhouzhou's shoe size is slightly smaller than Jingyu but I know I read somewhere that both boys have the same shoe size, hence they're able to wear each other's shoes... Can someone pls clarify this please?!

Sorry I could not find a clearer picture. If anyone has shared this before I'm sorry.

Spoiler

xWKFRtq.jpg

Cr. TANGngi

23 hours ago, bearology said:

Same thing for this HJY’s hat. If I’m not wrong, this was the ONLY hat JY wore almost everyday in Baotou. No one knows the brand of this hat. And with JY giving it away to fans in Korea FanMeeting -> this is not a fangift! Like Charlie said just give it to fans! I’m sewing a new one for you now! lxhwahaha_org.gif

Reveal hidden contents

oRGzDPZ.jpg

gFp5viJ.jpg

ksuKWXS.jpg

x0UmWTH.jpg

I believe he got a couple of this black cap. Before he wore the one with sewn "HJY" on it, he was already wearing a black plain cap (without HJY). And I believe it's the exact same cap. Just that one has HJY on it the other doesn't. I also don't think it's a fan gift. I mean why would you give away a fan's gift. It's absurd. Now he's back to wearing the black plain cap again.

LOL. Why do I feel like Zhouzhou is receiving Jingyu aka the bride in this? Hahahahahaha.

005KymYkjw1f9wmnb8mnqg30dw0csu0y.gif

Cr. 沐颜晚鲸鲸

@bearology why is it I can't vote more than once that Esquire poll? Or should I refresh the page after voting?

Guest skeletonworks

Taiwan FM info

Date: 11 Dec 2016

Time: 7 pm

Venue: Taipei International Convention Center

Ticket price: 2,200 TWD - 5,200 TWD

Tickets will start selling on 27th Nov 2016 at 1PM.

See you guys there! (yeah right)

Cr. 從來都沒有想過我嗎UVYZ_夏樹

Spoiler

0069c6O6jw1f9yqyxir5wj30qo0qo0wn.jpg

Stage:

Spoiler

0069c6O6jw1f9yqx8qo9uj30p40zk76v.jpg

I was wondering what’s the meaning of the second feather (two feathers tied together).

According to Mr. Goro’s Takahashi Biography, he went to Navajo in the United States after he was graduated from the College.

All info I found on the Net says that symbol of Two feathers tied together came from Native Americans.

Now, look what I found on the Native American web page:

http://heartfaith.tripod.com/natives/1.html

Please, tell me I am too delulu.

Spoiler

EAGLE FEATHER

By: Wambdi Wicasa

The Eagle has long been the symbol of honor, bravery, love, friendship and mysticalpowers for the Indian Nations. The Eagle give visible form to WAKINYAN (He who speaks Mystery),the Being who moves between man and Wakantanka.

Wakinyan shows up in endless variations of eagle-likeness in Indian design from thesouthern tip of South America to the North Pole area.

Each Tribal group has its own stories and legends concerning the Eagle and Wakinyan(Thunderer, Thunderbird). It has to be more than mere coincidence that many of these stories are identicalin tribes widely separated in both Americas.

One story (from the Walla Walla) is widely spread but little known outside the IndianCommunity. It concerns the two identical wing feathers found close to the breast on each wing.

Eagle feathers, like finger prints, look alike, but under close inspection their differences canbe found. This holds true for even the feathers of a single bird, except for the two feathers which arecalled THE TWINS.

Not only are these feathers TWINS, but aerodynamically speaking, they act as the Eagle's"trim tabs". In layman's terms the two feathers are able to be twisted by the bird to give a smooth, level,effortless flight, when riding thermal currents.

Indians, in their exquisite wisdom, learned much from observation. They had discoverednot only the "likeness" of the two feathers, but they had observed, too, that with the loss of either feather,the Eagle, in spite of great skill, was capable of only erratic flight.

These two feathers were never platted into clothing, but become valued for their symbolismin marriage and in personal relationships.

As the modern wedding ring has become a symbol of joining together two people, so thesefeathers had meaning in the Indian Community.

The owner of the two feathers (whether man or woman) retained both until such time as heor she found the one person to whom he wished to be wedded. Once given, the donor is telling thereceiver,

"I need you. I am unable to fly on my own. Only when we join hands and hearts can either of us enjoy the soaring love of the Eagle. Being physically together is not a necessity. When this is impossible, our spiritual union supplies, for a time.

In this way the man is telling the woman:

"Wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I will always be with you. As long as you have this feather in yourpossession, it will protect you from harm and will comfort you in loneliness. My spirit has beentransferred from my body to your feather, and your spirit from your body to my feather. As long as eitherof us lives we pledge ourselves to one another in time of need. Only burning the feather will break thebonds between us."

These are not marriage vows in any sense of modern meaning. Rather they are like theHebrew "betrothal". More often than not, husband and wife who were united in the Indian Way,exchanged the Eagle feathers.

On the other hand, very often men and women who were not "married", but who wished tobe bound to one another under the above conditions, exchanged the two feathers.

The exchanges were made without the knowledge of others.

Many a brave was seen riding out to war games or to the hunt with a single feather tied tohis horse's mane -- many a young girl had a single feather tied to her cradle board or attached to the wallof her home.

Who held the TWIN was always left to the imagination of the curious beholder.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, afineline said:

I was wondering what’s the meaning of the second feather (two feathers tied together).

According to Mr. Goro’s Takahashi Biography, he went to Navajo in the United States after he was graduated from the College.

All info I found on the Net says that symbol of Two feathers tied together came from Native Americans.

Now, look what I found on the Native American web page:

http://heartfaith.tripod.com/natives/1.html

Please, tell me I am too delulu.

Reveal hidden contents

EAGLE FEATHER

By: Wambdi Wicasa

The Eagle has long been the symbol of honor, bravery, love, friendship and mysticalpowers for the Indian Nations. The Eagle give visible form to WAKINYAN (He who speaks Mystery),the Being who moves between man and Wakantanka.

Wakinyan shows up in endless variations of eagle-likeness in Indian design from thesouthern tip of South America to the North Pole area.

Each Tribal group has its own stories and legends concerning the Eagle and Wakinyan(Thunderer, Thunderbird). It has to be more than mere coincidence that many of these stories are identicalin tribes widely separated in both Americas.

One story (from the Walla Walla) is widely spread but little known outside the IndianCommunity. It concerns the two identical wing feathers found close to the breast on each wing.

Eagle feathers, like finger prints, look alike, but under close inspection their differences canbe found. This holds true for even the feathers of a single bird, except for the two feathers which arecalled THE TWINS.

Not only are these feathers TWINS, but aerodynamically speaking, they act as the Eagle's"trim tabs". In layman's terms the two feathers are able to be twisted by the bird to give a smooth, level,effortless flight, when riding thermal currents.

Indians, in their exquisite wisdom, learned much from observation. They had discoverednot only the "likeness" of the two feathers, but they had observed, too, that with the loss of either feather,the Eagle, in spite of great skill, was capable of only erratic flight.

These two feathers were never platted into clothing, but become valued for their symbolismin marriage and in personal relationships.

As the modern wedding ring has become a symbol of joining together two people, so thesefeathers had meaning in the Indian Community.

The owner of the two feathers (whether man or woman) retained both until such time as heor she found the one person to whom he wished to be wedded. Once given, the donor is telling thereceiver,

"I need you. I am unable to fly on my own. Only when we join hands and hearts can either of us enjoy the soaring love of the Eagle. Being physically together is not a necessity. When this is impossible, our spiritual union supplies, for a time.

In this way the man is telling the woman:

"Wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I will always be with you. As long as you have this feather in yourpossession, it will protect you from harm and will comfort you in loneliness. My spirit has beentransferred from my body to your feather, and your spirit from your body to my feather. As long as eitherof us lives we pledge ourselves to one another in time of need. Only burning the feather will break thebonds between us."

These are not marriage vows in any sense of modern meaning. Rather they are like theHebrew "betrothal". More often than not, husband and wife who were united in the Indian Way,exchanged the Eagle feathers.

On the other hand, very often men and women who were not "married", but who wished tobe bound to one another under the above conditions, exchanged the two feathers.

The exchanges were made without the knowledge of others.

Many a brave was seen riding out to war games or to the hunt with a single feather tied tohis horse's mane -- many a young girl had a single feather tied to her cradle board or attached to the wallof her home.

Who held the TWIN was always left to the imagination of the curious beholder.

Good catch. I don't think YuZhou knew about the story behind this beforehand, probably when ZZ bought it, the shopkeeper told him about it. It is true that the two feather together usually means symbol of relationship between 2 people but in Goro design it's rare. I usually saw one feather or three feathers.

More importantly, JY is the receiver! Zhouyu everyone?

I just want to quote this beautiful passage:

Spoiler

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, afineline said:

Crap. That means ZZ made a mistake. He's supposed to keep the other one!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, marurina said:

If I'm not wrong, it's just a fan who posts what-Johnny-wears. Edit: Sorry didn't realise SW already replied you haha

@HarukoYoshi yeah good job Haro, JY only fan indeed. And thank you @skeletonworks for info about JY's Taipei FM, another JY only haha, updated YZ calendar with your info. 

@lielee thank you :)

Note about wardrobe of love: sorry guys the white jacket ZZ wore is from Adidas but the grey one JY wore is from Nike, thanks SW for reminding me. Can always count on you to proofread my wardrobe post :P But they are still from the same fansite and both jackets supposed to be in Baotou, not Beijing :rolleyes: about their shoes size, I thought they are both size 43?

And SW, you are the only one I know who cannot vote more than once for ZZ, what did it say when you tried to vote again? Or that site can detect that you are JY only fan?? :blink: :lol:

Morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!

• Like 9

9 hours ago, HarukoYoshi said:

Ah... Sorry to make you disappointed but it's my selfie. :P @gayyoxx and @skeletonworkscan approve that. 

Reveal hidden contents

Just now I asked to SW what is DP and.. I googled Taecyon. xD 

It's Johnny from DWS where he disguised with a wig and glasses. You can check there. 

He's so freaking cute as usual. :wub: 

I

Lol, you almost got me there. In your DP (default picture, but it could also mean another thing which is a sexual reference :phew:) looks like Taecyeon too. Now I see why some thinks JingYu looks like Taecyeon and vice versa.

I would go to the fanmeet but I'm earning money to pay for my remaining tuition. But I wanna go badly... T0T

I'd like to add to @afineline's on the Eagle Feather based on JY's Goro Necklace. According to Goro's necklace line GOMEZ, the gold feather part is supposed to symbolize a heart. And as mentioned above, two feathers symbolizes being freedom so giving up your wings to someone is like giving your heart. In a way the person who you give your wings to will have the power to either care for you or hurt you. So that means ZZ reciprocated JY's feelings and that they're in a mutual relationship, if we based it on this. 

@kyrie777 I don't think he did. My theory (since I'm not all that knowledgable on Goro's feather) basing on the small gold feather with the large silver feather, ZZ would have the other pair of the same necklace. Meaning he bought two pairs of the same necklace as JY. He probably don't wear it in public but keep it to himself for no one to see. Having JY seen with the necklace is enough for the two. 

@ksuyen ZZ could have know before when he was searching up things about GORO accessories. ZZ is an otaku first and foremost, so him knowing Japanese street fashion and stores would be in his area of expertise. Probably through searching he found the meaning of feathers in Native America. Now this is only my theory but it's not impossible for ZZ not to know. YuZhou are great in giving meaningful and subtle messages with each other. Plus knowing ZZ's personality through his dedication and perseverance he would want to know what gifts he's giving to the people he loves.

• Like 5

newbie here. Signed up for this thread lol!

Just watched the series and absolutely blown off by it - the story narrative and the talented crop of actors who brought the story alive.

saddened, like most of the fans who adore the series and actors, over how the series and actors are blacklisted. Saw the clip when they were meeting their Thai fans. Was proud of dashu's deeds to signal his protest and wrath on the distasteful act of separating zhouyu.

Glad to find this forum thread and people alike who are truly addicted to the series and cast. 

Read the novel and particularly like it up till 

Spoiler

The part at the wetlands.

i am definitely going to keep a close tab on this thread and really a big thank u to the contributors for it so that addicts like me can continue to love the series and the cast.

if there is anyone here who is well connected to the writer or the cast, and that if zy or yz affection is a reality, pls convey my adoration and well wishes to them :) like many many fans, One day (hopefully not eight years later) we would like to see a resurrection of season 2 with the same cast. And in any way if we can help to do so, please let us know :) 

Edited by gcross
To exclude spoiler
  • Like 11

Hi @gcross, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find you could get lost for hours here reading all the material. 

One thing I would ask you if I may is to refrain from spoiling plots of the story especially from the novel. Quite a lot of us here are Chinese illiterate, including me. We haven't yet finished reading the novel, and currently following Saehan's translation on wattpad. 

• Like 9

@skeletonworks Thank you so much for answering! My curiosity regarding johnny_wears_what was burning lol. Especially when he uploaded a picture of Chrome Hearts boutique in Gangnam when Jingyu  was in Seoul -- so I had the impression that the person running JWW was in Seoul too. I really thought he was a part of JY's staffs, or the same person running 5mileslove. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

Hi @gcross, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find you could get lost for hours here reading all the material. 

One thing I would ask you if I may is to refrain from spoiling plots of the story especially from the novel. Quite a lot of us here are Chinese illiterate, including me. We haven't yet finished reading the novel, and currently following Saehan's translation on wattpad. 

Sorry about it! Have edited my post.

• Like 2

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ZZ EVERYONE!!!

ZZ is no 2 at the moment. You don't need weibo to vote. 10 votes a day and last day for voting will be Dec 2. Link here

I have to say YZ is very smart. Imagine if both of them are in this poll, the chance for them to win will be very low because they will only receive 5 votes each a day from us right. But now we can all focus on voting for ZZ. For me, ZZ wins -> YZ win :rolleyes: And since this poll doesn't need weibo account to vote, let's show them the power of YZ fandom.

KpKFZNv.png

JY - NetEase Livestream 201116

Spoiler

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

Cxt_BOnUUAAVYQ-.jpg

Cxt_TlOVQAApVfL.jpgCxt-_PPUsAAnSN9.jpg

Cxt_R7dUcAA4C73.jpg

Cxt_AfQVQAAo9Im.jpg

Spoiler

Cr the Whale City

Cxtor1XUcAA1Lg4.jpg

Cxtor1eVEAAC_Me.jpg