http://vote.weibo.cn/poll/137573276

This vote is for below video. N.E.W.S filmed ZZ's Light Asian Beijing Station trailer. They are asking which one in the poll they filmed that we like. Eh, I only know ZZ so :lol: N.E.W.S also filmed JY Korea FM (Teaser released yesterday right :rolleyes:). They are the one who did ZZ's Light Tour Documentary DVD (not out yet) too!

Spoiler

Previously they also filmed JY BOYHOOD and ZZ DAZED video too. These are my favourite YZ videos. Sharing resources as always ah :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Spoiler

JY - Singles Mag

Spoiler

Cr Singles Mag

005F5085gw1fa45jqb4ffj30jg0plgpc.jpg

JY - gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj_26

NSqgl7GJ.gif

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

And when I see you then I know you will be next to me 
And when I need you then I know you will be there with me 
I'll never leave you 
Just need to get closer, closer 
Lean on me now 
Lean on me now 
Closer, closer
Lean on me now 
Lean on me now

be0e81dbjw1fa2k6ffyq7j20rs13bdjm.jpg

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Chew: dew bro, our fathers met each other in winter, right? [好喜欢]
Dew: yup, papa Yu told me that. [亲亲] I also want us to meet each other in winter like that [色][舔屏]
Chew: Dumb brother [挖鼻] We are together everyday [傻眼]

005SvE90gw1fa0q2i1fiaj30ls0hsjt8.jpg

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Chew: wow. It's snowing. [污] Too beautiful, right bro Dew? [舔屏]
Dew: yup, beautiful. [爱你] Is it eatable? [白眼] PAPA CAN I EAT SNOW???!! [抓狂][笑cry]

005SvE90gw1fa0mwnsloqj30lr0hswgg.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou.Studio.19520

006qo2bbgw1fa1k7ymtlzj30qo0qon1l.jpg

006qo2bbgw1f9zsvvogydj30m80uo43j.jpg

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Chew: "Dew Dew? Papa Yu? Papa Zhou? where are you guys? I really missed you all...[悲伤][泪]"

005SvE90gw1f9yhn1lotpj30l90hsgq3.jpg

Spoiler

Cr zZhouluv

006ubZv6gw1f9rlk3ivc5j31hc0u0dtc.jpg

006ubZv6gw1fa21slqx6wj31hc0u0gsx.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [StarRy瑜洲晚安相册]

CyM2QjUUcAAReTB.jpg

CyM2RveUcAAT_V7.jpg

Why so adorable ah ZZ!!!

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMjw1f9o8my7mrnj30p00p0jte.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mw8mrtj30p00p0jte.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mxbvgyj30p00p0di1.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mwpsjcj30p00p0mz9.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mxjpy7j30p00p00uw.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mw0zunj30p00p0dhv.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mxrs8lj30p00p076h.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8my0la2j30p00p00ut.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9o8mvplvpj30p00p0dhy.jpg

@1blankstare Yes, ZZ is the Sun and JY is the Moon. If you listen to Moonlight song, ZZ sings "You are the Moon, I am the Sun"

Spoiler

• Like 12

So I have been listening to Little Mix Secret Love the whole day, I love that song and I think it's very YuZhou. I could imagine ZZ sing that song to JY.

Spoiler

Credit:  朝辞瑜洲暮时归

Z1riFTU.jpg

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

But we know this
We got a love that is hopeless

I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we making
I'm living for that day, someday

Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that

• Like 4

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#一杯咖啡,一本书,一盆仙人掌...走在午后洒满阳光的小路上,红色的树叶朝气蓬勃,黄色的落叶照亮未知的远方...这就是@Johnny黄景瑜 的日常。

Edit: Translated by Gashu :#HJY 1130 Happy Birthday# A cup of coffee, a book, a pot of cactus... walking on the small path full of afternoon sunlight, red leaves full of vigor, yellow leaves illuminate the unknown far distance... This is @Johnny黄景瑜 's everyday life:

Video link

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Ejtbqia9b?fid=1034:274203c37f5603b48a2706f14be66b8a

JY - Demon Girl

Spoiler

Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

CyPSFoSUkAEgrep.jpg

CyPSFoSUoAEQSrF.jpg

CyPSVgnUkAAlS3c.jpg

CyPSWE6UcAAUACr.jpg

CyPSWxcUkAA_BaS.jpg

CyPTF31UsAIkrHF.jpg

CyPTCemUAAE0W7u.jpg

CyPTBt5UoAADvJL.jpg

ZZ - ShangHai to Seoul 241116

Spoiler

Cr superman

CyPexPVUAAAEpfi.jpgCyPewmWVIAIEIRz.jpg

CyPex3PUoAEYUIe.jpg

CyPeyZhUcAE7tbe.jpg

CyPewmWVIAIEIRz.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add translation
  • Like 14

NSqgl7GJ.gif d

deymmmm....our kitty zhou2x has one fineeeeeeee boy!!!!! what does boss whale's lips taste like zhou2x? and vice versa( r-18 bwahahahah) coz aside from their ex-gfs, only they themselves can answer that question...lol

as for the only fans....i really feel sorry for them....as the saying goes "desperate times call for desperate measures"

one thing is for sure....our soompi shangyin family...is a HOME for all whether only or cp fans.....our family does not discriminate nor does it try to alienate other fans based on their stand or preference on how to love our boys! everybody is welcome here! we just love our boys UNCONDITIONALLY!!!!!  waiting for more tanghulus.......cheers!

• Like 8

JY - from N.E.W.S x Lucida video

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpjogd9g208z0e1arp.gif

Spoiler

Cr 卫视大揭秘

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpgjfbdj20qo0zk7dl.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rppaykkg20ll08pu0x.gif

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpdup42j20qo0zkjxq.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpek4skj20qo0zkn4e.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rphdffmj20qo0zkn4e.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpf7mivj20qo0zkn23.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpmpmi3g20k208w1ky.gif

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpk6ow6j20zk0qojvz.jpg

ZZ - gif. Cr 遂宁发布

c163fd48gw1fa6s3vp96wg20as098e81.gif

Fanart by 嘿喵酱5928. So adorable ahhh

00639Fj2jw1fa6v37rbz3g30dw0dwdia.gif

Spoiler

00639Fj2jw1fa6v31se22j31tm1tmkde.jpg

00639Fj2jw1fa6v32nmnaj31tm1tm1fa.jpg

00639Fj2jw1fa6v33iigkj31tm1tmqpg.jpg

00639Fj2jw1fa6v34d00xj31tm1tmkem.jpg

00639Fj2jw1fa6v35t8w8j31tm1tme7m.jpg

00639Fj2jw1fa6v36qcb6j31tm1tmtxc.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間. Little Johnny and little Timmy drawing

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fa6vbdvt2lj20rs0v0dji.jpg

be0e81dbjw1fa6vbfittzj20rs0v0778.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1fa6oi9ae4tj20er0ergp1.jpg

a966fe84jw1fa6oiboo02j20er0erdjr.jpg

• Like 12

Spoiler
8 hours ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#一杯咖啡,一本书,一盆仙人掌...走在午后洒满阳光的小路上,红色的树叶朝气蓬勃,黄色的落叶照亮未知的远方...这就是@Johnny黄景瑜 的日常。

Edit: Translated by Gashu :#HJY 1130 Happy Birthday# A cup of coffee, a book, a pot of cactus... walking on the small path full of afternoon sunlight, red leaves full of vigor, yellow leaves illuminate the unknown far distance... This is @Johnny黄景瑜 's everyday life:

Video link

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Ejtbqia9b?fid=1034:274203c37f5603b48a2706f14be66b8a

JY - Demon Girl

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

CyPSFoSUkAEgrep.jpg

CyPSFoSUoAEQSrF.jpg

CyPSVgnUkAAlS3c.jpg

CyPSWE6UcAAUACr.jpg

CyPSWxcUkAA_BaS.jpg

CyPTF31UsAIkrHF.jpg

CyPTCemUAAE0W7u.jpg

CyPTBt5UoAADvJL.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr superman

CyPexPVUAAAEpfi.jpgCyPewmWVIAIEIRz.jpg

CyPex3PUoAEYUIe.jpg

CyPeyZhUcAE7tbe.jpg

CyPewmWVIAIEIRz.jpg

That cactus! :tears: 

I don't know if it's sugar... but :tears:.. it gives me so much feels!  

• Like 8

On 26.11.2016 at 0:27 PM, bearology said:

Cr superman

Cr 卫视大揭秘

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpgjfbdj20qo0zk7dl.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rppaykkg20ll08pu0x.gif

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpek4skj20qo0zkn4e.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rphdffmj20qo0zkn4e.jpg

a5dc5be4jw1fa6rpf7mivj20qo0zkn23.jpg

I got a sudden thought
Doesn't this remind you of a certain shangyin photoshoot with a certain kitty who says meow? ;)

Add%2033.jpg

12724793_977797042302503_379852362_n.jpg

And this photoshoot where Jingyu had to take a picture of those leaves :phew:
That whale never changes lol :rolleyes:

• Like 12

Spoiler
21 hours ago, bearology said:

JY - today. He was looking at this fan camera. And the fan phone case is..

Hide contents

Cr on pic

CyLo5EmVIAA7y46.jpg

CyLo6C3VEAAxODO.jpg

just curious here bcos of the picture..

Spoiler

it seems that those two people, i guess JY BJJ buddies look at the same way as JY.....hehe the question is, does JY BJJ buddies ever watch Addicted and know who ZZ is..the delulu me says of course they know!! duhhh~~ or even better JY has officially introduced ZZ to his buddies :wub:..hahahah delulu me on crazy mode~~ quick catch me back!!! :crazy:

ok reeled back to earth, maybe those 2 just curious, thus looking at the same way as JY :sweatingbullets:

pssttt btw i prefer the 1st option ;)

• Like 4

@bearology @boysloveismylife thanks. I get it now. Lol took me longer than usual. 

Spoiler

This reminds me of YuZhou's light when we're talking about the whole light thing.

I love the whole sun and moon. So poetic and romanyat the same time.

Add them all up until you get to single digit and it equals to 6. Cool huh? I mean what are the odds of the person taking a picture at the right moment and the numbers all equal to 6. Oh just took the picture from the SHBJJ Weibo and cropped it. Not mine at all.

5kzx98nh.jpg

Funny YZ manip. Find the YuZhou guys. It's not that hard. Lol

Spoiler

pVrzqGz.jpg

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

Hi guys.. sorry this is just a 'query'.. what's happening with Soompi Login??!! For some reason, I can't login to Soompi using my 'Chrome book'.  Every time I go to login, it takes me directly to my account for editing! Does that happen to any of you?! Thank God I've my 'none Chrome book' account to log in otherwise I will go nuts..lol.. What's happening with Soompi function?!:((...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Hi guys.. sorry this is just a 'query'.. what's happening with Soompi Login??!! For some reason, I can't login to Soompi using my 'Chrome book'.  Every time I go to login, it takes me directly to my account for editing! Does that happen to any of you?! Thank God I've my 'none Chrome book' account to log in otherwise I will go nuts..lol.. What's happening with Soompi function?!:((...

I just cleaned my whole chrome browser history and it worked after that
But according to a user I read that it works after cleaning your browser caches

You can try that :) 
I hope that's helpful to you

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kyunghoon78 said:
  Hide contents
On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:03 PM, 1blankstare said:
49 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

I just cleaned my whole chrome browser history and it worked after that
But according to a user I read that it works after cleaning your browser caches

You can try that :) 
I hope that's helpful to you

Thankyou so much for your kind reply and help @boysloveismylife ;)))... I will do that.  It's probably that then haha.. it's my fault, I've jammed it myself lol.. Thanks again..^^...xx

-----

Reveal hidden contents

So I was going around Weibo and reading comments and using Google translate (not really helpful,) I found a post of someone with recounting what happened and pictures of what supposedly what Mimi did. Then I found some English comments talking about what happened and got to asking. Now this is just based on their accounts. On to the story.

The post talks of Mimi (group of Baozhi/ZZ only fans) had did some questionable and really disturbing things that they supposedly did.

First was that they took up all the space and pushed the CPFs away, who were there early. Pushed them to the back. There are others that claimed Mimi fans were the ones that circled ZZ preventing him from getting out of the airport fast. The Mimi fans followed ZZ to his hotel. That's why there's video of ZZ with fans up all in his space. Although CPFs were crowding ZZ too. But according to some fans a mimi banner/placard almost hit ZZ's face. 

(Btw I keep replaying the sometimes ZY clip. So cute and hilarious)

Second, Mimi fans got the YZ masked person kicked out by framing him that he was being violent and "gangster?" And beating them up.  (The gangster part not sure. I'm hoping that he tries again to see ZZ when He goes back home. That maybe why there's no pic of him.) 

third, Mimi fans insulted CPFs with words like sick mind (fujoshis and shipping YuZhou I guess) and were called names. They/Or one person said that CPFs don't care about ZZ. ZZ only fans in Weibo commented CPFs same thing too. 

Fourth they left their trash and the CPFs that were left in the airport were the ones ended up cleaning it. 

There are comments with ZZ only fans and CPF arguing and it's a mess. But I don't think all Mimi fans were at fault, maybe majority yes. Anyways here's to fans coexisting  not much to ask but I would love for fans of ZZ only to stop saying CPFs are really mentally ill and sick in mind because it's insulting to both YZ. Le sigh. 

Disclaimer: This is just some of the comments that I've read and translated some. 

Now onto YZ Wardrobe of love. 

Reveal hidden contents

Cr: 污半仙儿 Same face mask.7NSl1RXl.jpgb0gcunh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7NE6gQWh.jpg

I

And just my response to THOSE FRIGGING mimi what you called them 'only fans!'... aaahhh.. just BUGGGG OFFFF...!  As though our boys don't have enough trouble and heartaches with the bans etc.. they had to throw 'extra' stings to our boys with all the unnecessary trouble they caused!! Sighs.. YuZhou are smart boys, they KNOW who are their REAL SUPPORTIVE and GOOD fans!.. Guys.. be PROUD TO BE UVFANS CPFANS for our dearest boys! Good nite all..!;)))...xx

• Like 2

Hello, :)everyone. I am a new fan of addicted. I am from Mexico.:wub: And I feel so envious of what they are close. A few weeks ago I saw the webserie like everybody and I loved the chemistry of the protagonists here. Jingyu  and Zhouzhou.

I even have doubts but i will go reading everything you have harvested everywhere addicted to today.
A question is an 5mileslove weibo account? Or what is it? 

Thank you for your hard work. And excuse me if my English is so poor. I will make an effort to improve. I am trying to think of English and Spanish dominates my mind. Greetings to all.

• Like 10

@Maliyi Figueroa welcome to the Shangyin family. Don't worry about your English as some of us aren't don't speak English as our first language (me and others.) about 5ML. The account is only found in Weibo and it's a fan account but CPF, including me, @ksuyen, @gesseki and others thinks it's much more than that. Try these keywords in google: Shangyin soompi 5ML (there should be about 5MLs in the beginning post under Miscellaneous too) 

Ok people says Ashton Kutcher was there and JY met him!!!

Spoiler

Can anyone confirm what belt color JY is? Read it so many pages ago that he is/was green belt but searching about BJJ belt colors there's no green at all. Unless in Shanghai they use different colors (seeing as green can be found in Judo and not BJJ) There's a pic of him wearing a blue belt. ^can be find  in YuZhoumine's IG page. 

"I'm 2, You're 6" ctto 

Night everyone. I anticipate ZZ's Bazaar event. 

• Like 8