On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:42 AM, ksuyen said:
On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:42 AM, ksuyen said:

FANFIC! :w00t:

This is just my delulu story, inspired by 5MilesLove post from the song “First Snow”. The story is from JY POV during his stay in Baotou and it is written as a letter to ZZ. B) I wrote this between breaks at my workplace so please forgive me for any rough edges.

Reveal hidden contents

To my dearest Xu Wei Zhou

Listening repeatedly to this song “First Snow” it reminds me vividly of you, and what I desperately need to tell you.  Believe me for I have so much to tell you. Everything in my heart feels like dangerously going to explode if I didn’t say this sooner, but I am exasperatedly not good with wordings (Of all people, you should know that words fail me often). So I write this short letter, and say only the most important things that matter.

I remember when we first met during the filming Addiction. From the start, the first time I saw you I already knew beyond doubt that I like you, well, I thought of you as a friend at first. Frankly speaking, I didn’t have much experience in love, let alone knowing anything about love between two men apart from the scripts and novel that we had to enact. See, I used to think that I was going to date a beautiful woman, someone with western look, perhaps, before I met you. 

Then everything changes (or not so much). But I didn’t know at that time because I always see you as a real man,  and so am I. But no matter what my head stubbornly insisted, my heart for you equally and stubbornly told otherwise. Personally the idea of loving another man was still feel awkwardly strange, yet the idea of loving you was felt familiarly justified.

But for you who didn’t know any troubles in my heart, I would rather keep it that way for as long as possible. I thought it was enough at first, I were happy just to see your beautiful smile and your antique in your own naive way which strangely warmed my cold heart often. So I waited, weeks then months. Spring ended, Summer came and went and now it’s already Fall. Seasons changed but not my feeling to you for I now undoubtedly know what it is. It’s building up slowly and it’s threateningly going to fall anytime soon. Sadly, I have never thought that I could ever feel lonelier in my life. It was suffocating.

Zhou Zhou ah, see, I didn’t know it was love at first. Stupidity is not even enough to label me. You have given me plenty of hints from the start. You have selflessly showered me with your love, and there were plenty of that. That necklace you gave me when you returned from Japan, I failed to see the meaning beyond your kindness. I guess I was a coward. Although I didn’t reject neither I accept your feeling at that time, my indifferences must torturing you, and yet it’s torturing me even more seeing as if you were waiting for me. But I didn’t understand, I didn’t know why my heart was like this.

Until it came too late, like the first snow.

Yes, Zhou Zhou ah, I know now I am loving you. I can’t deny any longer. This heart is only for you - all of it.  I have become addicted checking your images everyday through your Weibou account. Every time I saw you being your happy self like a little kid, I unconsciously smiled like a big fool and I felt so happy too. Every time I see the tag YuZhou from our fans either in Weibou or Instagram, I feel as if the world is blessing our love.

Out of the so many people around you, my eyes are only seeing your face. Don’t you know that even the cold weather in this little town makes my heart race whenever I think of you. Can’t you hear my heart calling out for you whenever I am looking at the moon? My strong heartbeat spreads throughout the world seeking for its other half.

Zhou Zhou, I had never been so serious before, I had never made any life promises to anyone, but I Huang Jing Yu promise you this, from today onwards I will only love you alone - forever.

Your Whale, Huang Jing Yu
End of Autumn, Baotou, 2016.

Hey @ksuyen I love your story.. it's very real with JY's feelings ;_)).. You can definitely write.  Keep it up and continue with our 'YuZhou Romance'.;))).. JY is not good with words so he uses song and lyrics to deliver and express his love to ZZ, very romantic actually ;)).. Love them so much! ~~.. 

• Like 4

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:25 PM, bearology said:

5ML weibo update

우리의 사랑을
세상이 축복하듯 눈이 내려와
나 약속할께
영원히 너만을 사랑해 줄께

@Johnny黄景瑜 
@许魏洲ZZ

Eng lyrics from here

As if the world is blessing our love, snow falls

I’ll promise you, I’ll only love you forever

006vBjclgw1fa065yy58yj31aw2bcb2a.jpg

006vBjclgw1fa066a18e4j31jk2bcb2b.jpg

SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL THE LYRICS...! Oh my world, it's CRAZILY ROMANTIC!!!.. My heart..!!! These two..!!! Wwaaahhh...shoootttt...hahaha.. Can't help sorry..lol.. I've noticed it a few days ago about 5mileslove posted this song but didn't understand the meaning of the song until now.. THANKUUU... for the English lyrics! It's so beautiful! Melting with love here with those words.. for our boys!..;)))...I'm in love..!

• Like 8

TADA!!! FANARTS!!!

(PLEASE CREDIT "SHANGYIN SOOMPI FAMILY" if you're gonna translate this into other languages!!!!)

Translated by @Fuu_Kaze Edited by @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi @bearology Proofreading by @charlie10

Fanart by 呼呼花-

lErE1QQ.jpg

BU4mINb.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Papa JY is teaching little Timmy Jiu Jitsu so little Timmy can project little Johnny and himself :wub:

Spoiler

4QS79HP.jpg

Little Johnny is helping Daddy ZZ :wub:

Spoiler

cx3dBYw.jpg

:wub:

Spoiler

PjxBqZ2.jpg

Xu-no-hand :D

Spoiler

WuPaxyl.jpg

One day, little Johnny falls down while playing with his skateboard......

Spoiler

7T7ssHF.jpg

zRmTsxb.jpg

tnZXVlf.jpg

aPsrgT2.jpg

PcErPVM.jpg

AQzpMJx.jpg

DVvLUbf.jpg

vlHoePe.jpg

o5U0YCz.jpg

Papa JY is back!!! Little Timmy -> Happy, Little Johnny -> doesn't care LOL (only love Daddy ZZ is it? :lol:) and Daddy ZZ is jealous cause little Timmy gets to hug JY first :lol:

Spoiler

u9RQbGq.jpg

keCnxid.jpg

Fckas6b.jpg

Fanart by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

Spoiler

X2hPW7j.jpg

:vicx:

Spoiler

z2hfQk1.jpg

Fanart by 嘿喵酱5928

Spoiler

dpEP9H1.jpg

• Like 15

JY went to watch Jiu JItsu competition/ I hope one day ZZ and Jy can go watch Jiu Jitsu competition together, or ZZ can come and watch when JY participates in Jit Jitsu competition :tears:

Cr SHBJJ上海巴西柔术

Spoiler

8aece7ddgw1fa5jrcksruj21ah1znha2.jpg

Cr Johnnyy黃景瑜. Take photos to show baobei?

Spoiler

e88f715bgw1fa5jhu5zarj20k00qo0wa.jpg

e88f715bgw1fa5jhvjtpej20k00qoq6m.jpg

e88f715bgw1fa5jhtdnihj20k00qo77j.jpg

e88f715bgw1fa5jhxqoufj20qo0zkq92.jpg

The shoes JY is wearing today -> from shangyin time

Spoiler

Cr [洲宝的小虎牙]

CyLNLVRUQAEX8A_.jpg

CyLNL_QUoAA0P86.jpg

ZZ - PEACEBIRD event 231016

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

006tTtpTgw1fa5jw7iomoj315o0rs1kx.jpg

006tTtpTgw1fa5jwj7944j315o0rs4qp.jpg

006tTtpTgw1fa5jwgz4hcj315o0rs4qp.jpg

006tTtpTgw1fa5jwayq91j315o0rs1hb.jpg

006tTtpTgw1fa5jw97nwuj315o0rstx2.jpg

006tTtpTgw1fa5jw1t2qcj315o0rshb4.jpg

006tTtpTgw1fa5jw5fpg5j315o0rs7wh.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add photos
  • Like 15

Ha finaly catch up backreading hahaha

The pictures of Timmy on airport are realy good he looks realy like a cute kitten what you want to cuddle so adorable.

That beautifull short video of Johnny with the fall leaf trees aaaw he looks so handsome there.

And the pictures of Johnny by that BJJ event i bet he wanted to join to it's something he realy like to do i'm glad that he had some time to enjoy the event and relax.

And thanks again @bearology and all the translators from ShangYin Soompi Family for all the beautiful fanarts the are so adoreble soooo sweet i realy love them. :wub:

I hope i feel better soon to drawn again i realy miss it but can't get anything done right now i wanted to draw something for Johnny his birthday but i feel not good enough for it i'm sorry Johnny :tears:

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, bearology said:

I'm not sure what it is either. Maybe the full video will be released tomorrow Nov 27?

Ooooo maybe we finally get to see the Yuzhou household?? Complete with ZZ's cat, and is that a bowl of porridge I see??? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Thank you @ryokise and @bearology for the updates. 

@yzcraze62 it's just a YuZhou theory. But CPF including me thinks ZZ is using the hotel JY stayed in SK. But for me the pic ZZ updated in IG isn't new. S for JY's new IG post I think he has trouble sleeping. He was seen again coming inside with his Skateboard.

---

Ah that Walk Slowly MV of ZZ and JY. Awww, T/\T The feels. Man the feels. Getting that Nostalgic feeling. 

Man, good on JY going to the tournament to support his fellow SH BJJ competitors. Expected him to show up to suppor his fello BJJ members. Was hoping he would participate also but I guess it would be close to cutting it because he might get injured before his SH fm. Also he really loves that jacket don't he?

@kyrie777 what I think? It could be for his SH FM. New VCR maybe? Edit: also there's cotton plants there  reminds me of ZZ's cotton girl! JY cotton boy eh?

-----

Pertaining to Mimi (Baozhi/ZZ fans) and what happened if you guys wanna know. Not going to say everyone of them were at fault. Warning: Long read 

Spoiler

So I was going around Weibo and reading comments and using Google translate (not really helpful,) I found a post of someone with recounting what happened and pictures of what supposedly what Mimi did. Then I found some English comments talking about what happened and got to asking. Now this is just based on their accounts. On to the story.

The post talks of Mimi (group of Baozhi/ZZ only fans) had did some questionable and really disturbing things that they supposedly did.

First was that they took up all the space and pushed the CPFs away, who were there early. Pushed them to the back. There are others that claimed Mimi fans were the ones that circled ZZ preventing him from getting out of the airport fast. The Mimi fans followed ZZ to his hotel. That's why there's video of ZZ with fans up all in his space. Although CPFs were crowding ZZ too. But according to some fans a mimi banner/placard almost hit ZZ's face. 

(Btw I keep replaying the sometimes ZY clip. So cute and hilarious)

Second, Mimi fans got the YZ masked person kicked out by framing him that he was being violent and "gangster?" And beating them up.  (The gangster part not sure. I'm hoping that he tries again to see ZZ when He goes back home. That maybe why there's no pic of him.) 

third, Mimi fans insulted CPFs with words like sick mind (fujoshis and shipping YuZhou I guess) and were called names. They/Or one person said that CPFs don't care about ZZ. ZZ only fans in Weibo commented CPFs same thing too. 

Fourth they left their trash and the CPFs that were left in the airport were the ones ended up cleaning it. 

There are comments with ZZ only fans and CPF arguing and it's a mess. But I don't think all Mimi fans were at fault, maybe majority yes. Anyways here's to fans coexisting  not much to ask but I would love for fans of ZZ only to stop saying CPFs are really mentally ill and sick in mind because it's insulting to both YZ. Le sigh. 

Disclaimer: This is just some of the comments that I've read and translated some. 

Now onto YZ Wardrobe of love. 

Spoiler

Cr: 污半仙儿 Same face mask.7NSl1RXl.jpgb0gcunh.jpg

Lin Feng Song with the cast in Costume for The Butterfly Lovers. He looks so good despite his mouth open. Lol

Cr:_杨景诚

Spoiler

7NE6gQWh.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

Pertaining to Mimi (Baozhi/ZZ fans) and what happened if you guys wanna know. Not going to say everyone of them were at fault. Warning: Long read 

Hide contents

So I was going around Weibo and reading comments and using Google translate (not really helpful,) I found a post of someone with recounting what happened and pictures of what supposedly what Mimi did. Then I found some English comments talking about what happened and got to asking. Now this is just based on their accounts. On to the story.

The post talks of Mimi (group of Baozhi/ZZ only fans) had did some questionable and really disturbing things that they supposedly did.

First was that they took up all the space and pushed the CPFs away, who were there early. Pushed them to the back. There are others that claimed Mimi fans were the ones that circled ZZ preventing him from getting out of the airport fast. The Mimi fans followed ZZ to his hotel. That's why there's video of ZZ with fans up all in his space. Although CPFs were crowding ZZ too. But according to some fans a mimi banner/placard almost hit ZZ's face. 

(Btw I keep replaying the sometimes ZY clip. So cute and hilarious)

Second, Mimi fans got the YZ masked person kicked out by framing him that he was being violent and "gangster?" And beating them up.  (The gangster part not sure. I'm hoping that he tries again to see ZZ when He goes back home. That maybe why there's no pic of him.) 

third, Mimi fans insulted CPFs with words like sick mind (fujoshis and shipping YuZhou I guess) and were called names. They/Or one person said that CPFs don't care about ZZ. ZZ only fans in Weibo commented CPFs same thing too. 

Fourth they left their trash and the CPFs that were left in the airport were the ones ended up cleaning it. 

There are comments with ZZ only fans and CPF arguing and it's a mess. But I don't think all Mimi fans were at fault, maybe majority yes. Anyways here's to fans coexisting  not much to ask but I would love for fans of ZZ only to stop saying CPFs are really mentally ill and sick in mind because it's insulting to both YZ. Le sigh. 

Disclaimer: This is just some of the comments that I've read and translated some. 

I can't believe this.. OMG If those so called "FANS" think that CPF are sick minded or fujoshi then why are they even watching Shangyin or supporting either ZZ or JY.
They starred in a gay web series where they fell for each other (either as Bai Luo Yin and Gu Hai or as Jingyu and Weizhou :wub: )  for richard simmons sake and you're here saying those couplefans supporting them are sick?
Aren't they the sick ones not thinking of the possibility that those boys could be straight or homosexual and support them no matter what??

Furthermore I can't believe such people would call themselves FANS AND THEN INSULT ZZ, JY, CW, FS and even the author of Shangyin.... My IDOL Chai Jidan- sensei -.-".... (I want to become like her and support LGTB people! XD..... Love is love! no matter what gender!)

• Like 8

I walk to long on this earth around to feel insultings like that. My opinion is the ones who screaming insulting things to others are insecure about them selfs and you can eather see that the one who's screaming that crap are mostly that themself. You can disagree with me but that is how i see it.

If the want to think in such idiot way there is no way to open there eyes for the true and only wants to believe in there selfs no matter what the other thinks or feels. I can't call that fans any way because Johnny and Timmy never ignored that the have acted in the serie Addicted and became friends for live. Friends support eachother there the heck already where the are wrong because Johnny and Timmy support eachother and that the are a real couple every one who has seen the BTS the fanmeetings interviews etc have seen that there is more than just friendship. (you can disagree with me on that point but honestly i don't care i love them both no matter what the realy are friends couple as long as the are happy with there lives i will support them both).

We are YuZhou CPF fans and we keep the peace love and support for Johnny and Timmy and not let us effect with the negative things of i don't name them only fans i name them anti fans because the are not supporting but hurting the boys.

Let this forum be a peace heaven not effected by those things and share the love and support for Johnny and Timmy 

Love means peace and freedom and does not know gender rase etc. :heart:

• Like 10

ZZ - 261116 after work. I'f I'm not wrong, ZZ will be flying back tomorrow night 271116. He has BAZAAR event on 28.

Spoiler

Cr Melody

CyMUoukUUAATQv7.jpg

CyMUoujUUAENGWZ.jpg

CyMUousUUAAXtxM.jpg

ZZ - ShangHai to Seoul 241116

Cr superman

CyNJzfQUAAEyLfc.jpg
Spoiler

CyNJ0pPVQAAMWTu.jpg

CyNJ1tuUcAAkmxw.jpg

CyNJrKgVIAAKj6w.jpg

JY - today. He was looking at this fan camera. And the fan phone case is..

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CyLo5EmVIAA7y46.jpg

CyLo6C3VEAAxODO.jpg

JY - gif from N.E.W.S video. Cr [sguie]

006h1MyKgw1fa5qcf6drsg308w0ft1kz.gif

Spoiler

006h1MyKgw1fa5qc6l0rug308w0fte86.gif

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr tuh_high_la

CyMinNZUAAENYLg.jpg

• Like 13

@1blankstare
ZZ said in an Interview that sunlight is direct and makes people feel the warmth right away while moonlight is gentle and comfortable.... He even had to think about the moonlight XD (you mostly do have to think about how to describe sombody else while you know what your personality is like)
I think that he sees JY as gentle and caring (which jingyu really is)
ZZ is the type that gets along with everbody right away (must be why he described himself like that) while JY needs time
Though that MC said the opposite ._.

Also when you hear that song he sings about how he thinks about them being together when he looks at the moon at night 
the lyrics are also 'you are the moon and I am the sun'
It also reminds me of Jingyu at the 'The new moon looks like you smiling face'.... we all know that Jingyu's smile is really beautiful like the moon haha XD
I guess that's also the reason why Jingyu uses the moon as his symbol (->Nanjing Fanmeeting)

Just from my point of view :D no offense

PS: Thank you for your compliment

• Like 13

Whew...Finally figured out how to log in again! Thanks everyone for your posts! I've been back reading this thread and I'm now up to the happy camp pages. I'm kinda bummed that I wasn't part of this forum back then. I would have loved to spazz together with you all! All the analyses, gifs, pictures, discussions really made my day. :wub:. Over a thousand more pages to go. Lol. I'm jumping back and forth so I won't miss any new developments. Was just reading about ZZ in Korea (trip with CW) and the sunglasses conspiracy at the same time reading about ZZ in Korea with possibly JY :). Definitely onboard the Yuzhou ship!

Thanks again for all that you share...I know it takes time out of your day so I appreciate every post on this forum! :grin::heart:

Edit: I'm not looking forward to reading the April posts...but I'm curious to read about the beginnings of 5mileslove and their taolu! It's too bad a lot of the images in the back pages are no longer working. would have loved to spazz on that too! 

Edited by Lululililululu
adding new information
  • Like 11