11 minutes ago, bearology said:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ZZ EVERYONE!!!

ZZ is no 2 at the moment. You don't need weibo to vote. 10 votes a day and last day for voting will be Dec 2. Link here

I have to say YZ is very smart. Imagine if both of them are in this poll, the chance for them to win will be very low because they will only receive 5 votes each a day from us right. But now we can all focus on voting for ZZ. For me, ZZ wins -> YZ win :rolleyes: And since this poll doesn't need weibo account to vote, let's show them the power of YZ fandom.

KpKFZNv.png

JY - NetEase Livestream 201116

Hide contents

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

Cxt_BOnUUAAVYQ-.jpg

Cxt_TlOVQAApVfL.jpgCxt-_PPUsAAnSN9.jpg

Cxt_R7dUcAA4C73.jpg

Cxt_AfQVQAAo9Im.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr the Whale City

Cxtor1XUcAA1Lg4.jpg

Cxtor1eVEAAC_Me.jpg

Cxtn7m0UoAABCAd.jpg

Cxtn7m3UsAIQ9OS.jpg

ZZ - 1000 Rabbits Mochizuki Charity event 190916

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Timmy and Johnny

CxxYqfDVQAQ0Ijd.jpg

Throwback. Maybe this is what's happening right now :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [瑜洲的胃药]

CxtoyeCUkAAaT-4.jpg

CxtozhuUQAAOT3v.jpg

Cxto0ZFUkAAPvNI.jpg

Cxto1E1UQAEgfak.jpg

YZ manip

Reveal hidden contents

Cr HeroinFunny

Chew: Dewdew, look!!! Wow!!!How big that fish is! ≧﹏≦
Dew: Why is papa Yu down there? •﹏•

Cxwaw6UUUAAPWFV.jpg

CwJhg5DVIAAZGy0.jpg

This award goes to TOP ten or only one?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ is no 2 at the moment. You don't need weibo to vote. 10 votes a day and last day for voting will be Dec 2. Link here

The system uses IP to detect who has voted. Each wifi and cellular connection would have two different IPs.

So what I did is vote using my wifi connection and then swith the wifi off and vote again using the cellular connection. 

Of course I also use my work wifi, the free wifi at the mall and my boyfriend's cell.

The point is, get voting people!!!!

• Like 4

Voted 10 times x 2 days.

2 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

The point is, get voting people!!!!

I bet! :w00t: It's so quiet at the moment, so can we safely assume that the boys are together right now having a loving tender care moments? :phew:

3 hours ago, bearology said:

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome and have fun reading through 1451 pages :P I know I did! This is an addictive eye-opening experience I have to tell you :), this forum is like a very well documented journey of YuZhou's RL love story - an extended from Addiction drama series. And much more addicting I gotta say.  

12 hours ago, gcross said:

newbie here. Signed up for this thread lol!

I won't be surprise if he did. There are several facts very interesting related to this particular GORO necklace.

1. The fact that JY wear those during his vacation with his family after ZZ returned from Japan,

2. The fact that it's hard to buy from (with only one shop in Japan where ZZ has been confirmed visiting by fans) not to mention it's an expensive jewelry,

3. The fact that it has a unique TWINS feathers with a heart design symbolizing a bonding soul.

4. And now the fact that JY has been showing it off, not once but twice this week, proudly in front of everyone.

In summary, for me, this is one of that indisputable special evidences of YuZhou love.

12 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

ZZ could have know before when he was searching up things about GORO accessories.

I would love to know how to get this men's uno magazine from back May 2016  :bawling: HOT HOT HOT

Spoiler

cFik5ZQ.jpg

• Like 8

http://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/0067OmFBjw1f9yn9yh54hj31wr1b6qv6.jpg&key=6e824967242981684a2ab43fea72eea644e445c1a8a7ee4797cbbff5bcf0b81

cr to suige

wow boss whale!!! you are really declaring your love for your kitty cat!~~ two evidences at one single time. the cpf gift jacket and the "sacred" goro necklace! shout out to the yuzhou kingdom!!!!! No one can take my kitty zhou away from me, not the ban, not even distance! i read in one of the goro post a while ago that native american indians believe that the two identical feathers located near the eagle's breast gives it skill and sense of direction and once it is lost, the eagle can have erroneous flights,,,( thats why our kitty zhou,,,after you gave your identical twin feathers to boss whale....you always get lost...hahahhaha)

i could just imagine kitty zhou watching boss whale's live stream.....smiling and saying to himself....yeah, that boy is MINE!~~~~:wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bearology said:

I have to say YZ is very smart. Imagine if both of them are in this poll, the chance for them to win will be very low because they will only receive 5 votes each a day from us right. But now we can all focus on voting for ZZ. For me, ZZ wins -> YZ win :rolleyes: And since this poll doesn't need weibo account to vote, let's show them the power of YZ fandom.

KpKFZNv.png

JY - NetEase Livestream 201116

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

Cxt_BOnUUAAVYQ-.jpg

Cxt_TlOVQAApVfL.jpgCxt-_PPUsAAnSN9.jpg

Cxt_R7dUcAA4C73.jpg

Cxt_AfQVQAAo9Im.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr the Whale City

Cxtor1XUcAA1Lg4.jpg

Cxtor1eVEAAC_Me.jpg

Cxtn7m0UoAABCAd.jpg

Cxtn7m3UsAIQ9OS.jpg

ZZ - 1000 Rabbits Mochizuki Charity event 190916

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Timmy and Johnny

CxxYqfDVQAQ0Ijd.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [瑜洲的胃药]

CxtoyeCUkAAaT-4.jpg

CxtozhuUQAAOT3v.jpg

Cxto0ZFUkAAPvNI.jpg

Cxto1E1UQAEgfak.jpg

YZ manip

Reveal hidden contents

Cr HeroinFunny

Chew: Dewdew, look!!! Wow!!!How big that fish is! ≧﹏≦
Dew: Why is papa Yu down there? •﹏•

Cxwaw6UUUAAPWFV.jpg

CwJhg5DVIAAZGy0.jpg

I know the way to vote for ZZ more 10 times on phone. So i share with you guys. Sorry my english is not good and i dont know how to attach pictures, hope you will understand

Step1: install "Touch VPN"

Step 2: choose country

Step 3: vote for ZZ

Step 4: return to Touch VPN and choose another country

Step 5: vote for ZZ again

You can choose whole countries on the list. So we can vote many times for ZZ

Edited by linhnh0304
  • Like 9

36 minutes ago, linhnh0304 said:

I know the way to vote for ZZ more 10 times. So i share with you guys. Sorry my english is not good and i dont know how to attach pictures, hope you will understand

Step1: install "Touch VPN"

Step 2: choose country

Step 3: vote for ZZ

Step 4: return to Touch VPN and choose another country

Step 5: vote for ZZ again

I was planning to check all Starbucks in my area (for extra IP) :) , but your plan is definitely better :) 

• Like 4

ZZ - iFeng Fashion Choice 290916

Spoiler

Cr [-PussyCAT-]

CxyRBTpUQAArI7L.jpg

CxyRCWRUkAAXv6B.jpg

CxyRDhxVIAIjmvy.jpg

CxyRdbRUkAE6Z4R.jpg

CxyReiNUAAIaKRz.jpg

CxyRgjjVQAA_sYq.jpg

JY - NetEase livestream 201116

Spoiler

Cr [烟垂NN_抹茶Xi]

CxypUDKVEAAVOg8.jpg

CxypVzOUQAA7zoo.jpg

CxypW0qVEAASO9J.jpg

JY on Korean Newspaper

Spoiler

Cr LuoyinHai

CxyrQhpUoAAlrxd.jpg

ZZ - Light Beijing 050616

Spoiler

Cr 许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCjw1fa03fengpsj315d1qyhdt.jpg

006tf5VCjw1fa03gnbqnkj315d1qyhdt.jpg

006tf5VCjw1fa03lsoewij33rs2iiqvd.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f9xs1wwq8dj31kw11x7ci.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f9xryn7q96j316b238tlx.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f9xs0r0in7j316b238dw3.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f9xs048eysj316b238tm2.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr TonyStudio1999

6011b1d5jw1f9ztp0py6lj20hs0ddgm6.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f9zzvgdcizj30zk0t7nn6.jpg

Spoiler

Cr TheMoonCrab

006Bdkxojw1f9zw4tlae8j30zk0qon3d.jpg

006Bdkxojw1f9zw4w9eidj30zk0qo0z5.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1fa07053olfj31kw2bcx6r.jpg

• Like 17

51 minutes ago, afineline said:

Thank you so much Bearology!
Was it really first snow in Beijing yesterday?

Yes it was. And many artists drew about them spending the first snow together :wub:

Spoiler

Cr Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

005S2KVwjw1f9ztn737maj30ku1120w2.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f9zqi1qbkyj20g90fhmzw.jpg

Spoiler

CR MADYPOKEZ

006AfFS0gw1fa01303ov2j30t34mlqv5.jpg

• Like 13

Greetings fellow Addicted addicts.

I do apologize if I'm posting an out of topic non-YuZhou related message but I didn't know where else to go.

For those of you who may not know, Saehan01 on Wattpad has been translating the Addicted novel by Chai Ji Dan from Chapter 112 currently up to 174. She contacted me just about an hour ago and told me that Wattpad had closed her entire account and she no longer has access to it.

I guess I'm just trying to disseminate that bit of information because I do know some active members here are reading the novel translations on Wattpad. If you have any additional questions, please message me as I do not want to spam this awesome thread with non-YuZhou related content.

Mods, I apologize in advance if this post is against the thread rules. Please remove it at your discretion.

Edit: For some reason, I can no longer post replies on the thread. At this time I only know that Sae is/was at work for most of the day and she will try to contact Wattpad when she has the time. As for the reason, apparently the account was closed due to "Copyright Infringement." I'm surmising that someone may have reported the novel? This has been happening to a few translators on Wattpad lately but this is the first time I've heard of that an actual account was closed instead of just the translation/work itself being removed.

Edited by alecvise
Update
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, alecvise said:

Greetings fellow Addicted addicts.

I do apologize if I'm posting an out of topic non-YuZhou related message but I didn't know where else to go.

For those of you who may not know, Saehan01 on Wattpad has been translating the Addicted novel by Chai Ji Dan from Chapter 112 currently up to 174. She contacted me just about an hour ago and told me that Wattpad had closed her entire account and she no longer has access to it.

I guess I'm just trying to disseminate that bit of information because I do know some active members here are reading the novel translations on Wattpad. If you have any additional questions, please message me as I do not want to spam this awesome thread with non-YuZhou related content.

Mods, I apologize in advance if this post is against the thread rules. Please remove it at your discretion.

:tears:..why oh why....what happened?

I just want to start reread today then gone..

• Like 6

3 hours ago, may said:

I just want to start reread today then gone..

I still can access to her wattpad account. Weird. If you had problem accessing it, she still has account in tumblr, and it has all the chapters she has already translated but a few latest ones. Hopefully she will update them soon.

Here is the Link.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, bearology said:

5ML weibo update

우리의 사랑을
세상이 축복하듯 눈이 내려와
나 약속할께
영원히 너만을 사랑해 줄께

@Johnny黄景瑜 
@许魏洲ZZ

Eng lyrics from here

As if the world is blessing our love, snow falls

I’ll promise you, I’ll only love you forever

5MilesLove is getting bolder with his love declaration - just like JY is getting bolder with his. :sweatingbullets: Coincidence? 

• Like 10

Even the first chapters translated by  JustBLThings are gone. Hopefully this means the Eng translation of the novel will be released someday. I'm making hard copies of all translated chapters available just in case.

I'm very sad rn :( 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, alecvise said:

Oh no! That's why it wasn't showing in my notifications anymore. What do you think happened and what could we do to help?

I think this definitely falls in the category of YuZhou as non speaking (reading) chinese people like me owe it to her and esterline to translate the novel.

I hope this matter can be resolved :(

• Like 8

On 11/18/2016 at 1:51 PM, gesseki said:

while our boys are having their OURS time.....let me share this...boss whale & kitty zhou why so GORGEOUS????? why do you fit together like a jigzaw puzzle???  their smiles are priceless.....one day.....we will see you like this again!!!!

cr to 永不放倒瑜洲大旗 from youtube

These two..!!  I think they were 'dropped' from heaven to mess with our hearts..lol.. Otherwise, I've no words to describe them anymore!.. It's like.. I've not known 'love' until I met them.. you know what I mean..?.. JY's 'in love' 'smiles' and 'looks' for ZZhou..most recent ones at Korea FM... on stage...(few pages back pictures of him)..those 'expressions' on his face gave ALL away that 'Kitten' was there 'on stage' with him (I totally believe haha.. brilliant..!)  Hhaaiiihh..! When I was in love, I didn't have his intense sweet feelings.. and yet with them, I have these feelings.. hmm.. I'm talking 'alien' here, seem like to myself lol.. Geesssh... YuZhou.. what have they done to me??!! Sorry guys.. I was just thinking/analyzing things about YuZhou AGAIN!!! Seriously, what 'spell' have they put on us??.. Yes, what else?!.. A LOVE POTION! otherwise what else, from that ShangYin??!!.. Nuts!.. And @gashupingo, about their 'coincidences' -  it's NONE of these! They were 'PREDESTINED' PREDESTINED' 'PREDESTINED' these two!!! Reading those 'coincidences' gave me 'goosebumps' all over.. it was 'creepy' kind of..! GUYS... I will SHUT UP and continue my 'catch up' on everything now...lol.. sorry about my 'rambling' a bit haha..~~...Goodnite everyone, hugs to all!xx

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ksuyen said:

If you had problem accessing it, she still has account in tumblr, and it has all the chapters she has already translated but a few latest ones. Hopefully she will update them soon. Here is the Link.

I cannot access her Wattpad page too. Thank you for the link @ksuyen. 

I hope they really want to release official Eng translation of the novel, and I can buy one or two copies. But I also want to finish reading Saehan01's  translation. I appreciate her hard work and I am grateful for this opportunity. 

Hopefully, she can continue update the novel even on other websites.

• Like 8

FANFIC! :w00t:

This is just my delulu story, inspired by 5MilesLove post from the song “First Snow”. The story is from JY POV during his stay in Baotou and it is written as a letter to ZZ. B) I wrote this between breaks at my workplace so please forgive me for any rough edges.

Spoiler

To my dearest Xu Wei Zhou

Listening repeatedly to this song “First Snow” it reminds me vividly of you, and what I desperately need to tell you.  Believe me for I have so much to tell you. Everything in my heart feels like dangerously going to explode if I didn’t say this sooner, but I am exasperatedly not good with wordings (Of all people, you should know that words fail me often). So I write this short letter, and say only the most important things that matter.

I remember when we first met during the filming Addiction. From the start, the first time I saw you I already knew beyond doubt that I like you, well, I thought of you as a friend at first. Frankly speaking, I didn’t have much experience in love, let alone knowing anything about love between two men apart from the scripts and novel that we had to enact. See, I used to think that I was going to date a beautiful woman, someone with western look, perhaps, before I met you. 

Then everything changes (or not so much). But I didn’t know at that time because I always see you as a real man,  and so am I. But no matter what my head stubbornly insisted, my heart for you equally and stubbornly told otherwise. Personally the idea of loving another man was still feel awkwardly strange, yet the idea of loving you was felt familiarly justified.

But for you who didn’t know any troubles in my heart, I would rather keep it that way for as long as possible. I thought it was enough at first, I were happy just to see your beautiful smile and your antique in your own naive way which strangely warmed my cold heart often. So I waited, weeks then months. Spring ended, Summer came and went and now it’s already Fall. Seasons changed but not my feeling to you for I now undoubtedly know what it is. It’s building up slowly and it’s threateningly going to fall anytime soon. Sadly, I have never thought that I could ever feel lonelier in my life. It was suffocating.

Zhou Zhou ah, see, I didn’t know it was love at first. Stupidity is not even enough to label me. You have given me plenty of hints from the start. You have selflessly showered me with your love, and there were plenty of that. That necklace you gave me when you returned from Japan, I failed to see the meaning beyond your kindness. I guess I was a coward. Although I didn’t reject neither I accept your feeling at that time, my indifferences must torturing you, and yet it’s torturing me even more seeing as if you were waiting for me. But I didn’t understand, I didn’t know why my heart was like this.

Until it came too late, like the first snow.

Yes, Zhou Zhou ah, I know now I am loving you. I can’t deny any longer. This heart is only for you - all of it.  I have become addicted checking your images everyday through your Weibou account. Every time I saw you being your happy self like a little kid, I unconsciously smiled like a big fool and I felt so happy too. Every time I see the tag YuZhou from our fans either in Weibou or Instagram, I feel as if the world is blessing our love.

Out of the so many people around you, my eyes are only seeing your face. Don’t you know that even the cold weather in this little town makes my heart race whenever I think of you. Can’t you hear my heart calling out for you whenever I am looking at the moon? My strong heartbeat spreads throughout the world seeking for its other half.

Zhou Zhou, I had never been so serious before, I had never made any life promises to anyone, but I Huang Jing Yu promise you this, from today onwards I will only love you alone - forever.

Your Whale, Huang Jing Yu
End of Autumn, Baotou, 2016.

• Like 7