@skeletonworks Happy birthday! May you be blessed with a lot of YuZhou candies everyday! :blush:

15 hours ago, baw74 said:

Really disappointed to hear about Saehan's Wattpad account. Thank you @alecvise for the news. I'm on vacation here and have been out of the loop on things.

I hope you keep continuing your fanfics over Wattpad, so at least  I still have a reason to visit that website. :bawling:

14 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ today.

OMG! I want to hunt down his hairdresser lol. His hair looks like it was being biten by mice haha. Cr 瑜洲的四四辣

OMG I lol reading your comment. Sorry ZZ, but I agree, that hair looks like it was a partially bitten cheese :P. Just Kidding.

The scene in the airport... can tell that ZZ wanted to be with his man there, but oh well. No delay, means they travel and be at airport separately. JY on the other hand, the three of you look like gangster raiding the airport haha  :D

@bearology Thank you for subbing the letter video. Much appreciated!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, marurina said:

ZZ's shoes today. Is that the same white Santoni shoes we recently saw on JY? :lol:

Hide contents

006ya9lRgw1fa22nuy21vj30xc1e047o.jpg7321165ajw1fa22owzl5rj20kt10zdlf.jpg

Not signed in

Look at the scuff marks on the shoes. Seem to be the same. Oh no looks like i am also becoming obsessed  ha ha ha 

1 hour ago, boysloveismylife said:

@skeletonworks
I hope today will be your happiest day! :)
Happy Birthday to you!

Here's a YuZhou gift for you :heart: cr: goes to the owner

Cw1fnIlUkAE72Mu.jpg

JY looking at the camera but ZZ looking at JY ... don't look at my guy lol. Puts his jacket in front of him after this ^_^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ksuyen said:

@skeletonworks Happy birthday! May you be blessed with a lot of YuZhou candies everyday! :blush:

I hope you keep continuing your fanfics over Wattpad, so at least  I still have a reason to visit that website. :bawling:

OMG I lol reading your comment. Sorry ZZ, but I agree, that hair looks like it was a partially bitten cheese :P. Just Kidding.

The scene in the airport... can tell that ZZ wanted to be with his man there, but oh well. No delay, means they travel and be at airport separately. JY on the other hand, the three of you look like gangster raiding the airport haha  :D

@bearology Thank you for subbing the letter video. Much appreciated!

Uploaded a chapter today. :)

• Like 3

Hi guys, haven't been on this forum for sooooo long! ^_^ 

This is a random request, but does anyone have the same picture as below, but with a better resolution?

Spoiler

image.jpg

Didn't manage to find it... appreciate if anyone would be able to send me the picture or the link to this picture! :D

(in case you are curious as to why I suddenly need this picture, in Malaysia you can customise your own Touch 'N Go and while I have a lot of pictures of YZ, this is still my most favourite pic of them both~ shame that I don't have one with better resolution!)

Thanks in advance :heart:

(edit: got it, thanks @nedaaa!!)

Happy Birthday @skeletonworks!! B)

• Like 6

13 hours ago, bearology said:

Huang Jingyu Letter to Fans (Nanjing FanMeeting)

Translated by @gashupingo and @ryokise, subbing by Bearology

:tears: so sweet specialy the end the letters from you all guys love this fandom so mutch and all you are amazing :heart:

Was feeling realy frustrated last days that i could not log in here on soompi had clear my hystory and cookies but did not help after restart my pc finaly i could back in.

@skeletonworks Happy Birthday !!!

• Like 4

On 11/22/2016 at 1:33 PM, charlie10 said:

To me, it even looks like JY is holding on to ZZ's hand a little longer than he's supposed to. You can see ZZ pulling his hand back, but JY's hand follows a bit, probably because he's still gripping ZZ's hand, entranced as he is

Yas... It was my thought too... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Spoiler
On 11/22/2016 at 1:33 PM, charlie10 said:

Hide contents

UvoPL3K.jpg

So in this pict. JY had already "Those" "Love Love" "Strange" eyes when seing ZZ ah.... I Spotted it right away.. LOL :phew::phew::phew::phew:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Great idea whos holding him tight? I want to paint flames in his hair to punish him hahahaha :lol:

Timmy looks as a Dutch  Edammer cheese now with big holes in it pore guy :tears:

Wkwkwkw... we need more people.... said to him to get ZZ "beautiful" hair back.     :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Though zz still look stuning with that hair... :phew::phew::phew::phew:

JY need to do something to zz hairdresser...although JY seems fine with any hair zz had. But... We the fans have a heart attact here... 
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

• Like 4

Great Johnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you can jujitsu and hold the hairdresser down hahahahaha

Spoiler
006vJSlsjw8f5lkr6obqwj306g05kgm0.jpg
#许魏洲# @许魏洲ZZ What the heck your hair looks like a Dutch Edammer Cheese [笑cry]
Guys who want to hold the hairdresser down for me? I want to paint his hair in flame collors [哈哈][哈哈][哈哈][哈哈][哈哈][哈哈]

• 006vJSlsgw1fa32irrs3gj30f90f9gmu.jpg

• Like 7

ZZ - Children Foundation livestream today

Cr: VUc洲帝门卫保洁大叔. According to OP, ZZ will release a new single early December :w00t:

Maybe thats why theres rumour ZZ will be going to Korea tomorrow to film his MV?

Spoiler

CyAtSFNXgAAKJcT.jpgCyAtSFGXUAAq8Ra.jpg

JY - Nanjing FanMeeting 051116

Spoiler

Cr [-老J]

CyAPmJzUsAEr95M.jpg

CyAPnO9UcAAk4wt.jpg

CyAPoSkVQAEqVU9.jpg

CyAQm--UcAAdOzN.jpg

JY - Beijing to Shanghai 231116

Spoiler

Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

CyAOhTDUcAA1Of-.jpg

CyAOinBUQAAHmiS.jpg

CyAOjsnUUAAaswm.jpg

ZZ - Beijing to ShangHai 231116

Spoiler

Cr [tete_cake]

Cx9p7ozUkAUfoHM.jpg

Cx9p8w0VEAASrph.jpg

Cx9p9nfUAAArXL2.jpg

JY - NetEase Livestream 201116

Spoiler

Cr [烟垂NN_抹茶Xi­]

Cx_9x-UVQAESkcB.jpg

Cx_90OCUUAAxBOJ.jpg

Cx_9wpzUoAAvMPK.jpg

Cx_92F6VEAIvlgG.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr TL_ECG

Cx80kPfUcAAHiFC.jpg

Spoiler

Cr MADYPOKEZ

Cx9XSs7VEAAKZfh.jpg

• Like 12

ZZ - Children Foundation livestream today.

ZZ ah! Did JY dress you up today? :wub:

Cr CastielBride

CyApCHBUAAADCbK.jpg

Spoiler

CyApAWPUcAAKwsN.jpg

CyApDQZUoAA_am0.jpg

Cr BubbleSheep

CyAgxfCUsAAgpDy.jpg

Spoiler

CyAgy8gVIAALEH_.jpg

CyAg1B7VQAA5eka.jpg

CyAg3KsUQAANmel.jpg

Cr ING1020

CyAjprTUcAAMPxt.jpg

Spoiler

CyAjpNmUUAA7wrG.jpgCyAjouUUUAA9XPF.jpg

CyAjqh9UAAAFmxS.jpg

Cr PussyCat

Spoiler

CyAlqpOUAAATzrl.jpg

CyAlsnsVQAAzdFb.jpg

CyAlulpUAAAXbOM.jpg

CyAlwb0UcAAexU8.jpg

Cr 许魏洲正版

Spoiler

CyArMGpUkAA2s4U.jpg

CyArLjJUkAASWZR.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Before event

Spoiler

Cr 2myblacksmile敏后会有期

CyATD_sUUAAjT_d.jpg

CyATD_sUsAAjf0c.jpg

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ - ShangHai to Korea 241116.

Good luck to whatever you are doing in Korea ZZ! If ZZ is filming new MV, I wish it will just be ZZ singing with his guitar...maybe sitting at the beach :wub: 

Something with his guitar for sure to see on the picture mabey to film for his song that comes out in december?

• Like 4

@boysloveismylife idk when it was. Probably during making his VCR or YuZhou days. Someone correct me pls. @ksuyen hmm that pic of YuZhou looks so real. I wonder what Sparta thinks of this Manips of them. Hahaha. 

@skeletonworks Happy belated Birthday to the founder of this thread!. May you have many more birthdays to come. 

Okay guys Im probably one of the people who likes ZZ's hair but that uneven bangs is somewhat off. Maybe he's going to coife his hair up later on for his MV. In Korea uneven hair/bangs are making a comeback (idk why though it's not that great of a hairstyle imo) Maybe someone suggested to this to ZZ like this. 

Spoiler

fringe-undercut.jpg

Then styled later like this

7-chopped-mens-undercut.jpg?resize=979,9

Would be better though if the two just let their hair grow about till shoulder length or maybe longer than that. i wanna see them try to have a long hair instead of short but I guess short hair are easier to maintain. 

• Like 3

funny-cat-party-happy-birthday-gif.gif

@skeletonworks - sorry for the late greeting! been busy lately, anywayz, your shangyin soompi family greets you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! thank you  for creating this HOME for all of us. We wish you the best of HEALTH, LUCK and HAPPINESS. 

• Like 5