Finally found the video in YouTube about what i talked about a couple of pages ago. Somebody dled it and compiled the HC of YZ. The one where JY was thinking of following ZZ and looking at him starts at 2:20

Edited by 1blankstare
Grammar etc
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

OMG Your analysis is on point!  :thumbsup:

Can I get more information about the frog and the prince picture since it looks like 2 guys at the background? (you all know what I'm thinking about... yes you do :'D)

Not my analysis, see cr. 糖柚子YY 

I don't know why that pic has that kind of caption on it. But it looks like the time when he was doing part time job(?) as skin care promoter(?) cause the outfit looks the same 

That pic at the back is the Montblanc watch ad featuring Hugh Jackman. The ad pic here

And ZZ posted the pic with the wb text (can be seen here from ZZ wb backup acc):
"Yesterday felt so exhilarating watching Adept, the pic and the text not related haha" 

If you're wondering what he watched, it's a sci-fi short: The Adept

Edit: Wrong info KpfVp0q.png 
Adept is a metalcore band. Good thing I search some more. I was a bit quizz why ZZ would watch a sci-fi short. 

• Like 9

p3nrUCG.jpg

this freaked the heck out of me! if i read it right, one of zz's friends posted this back in 2012 or 2014? WOW.....if this does not convince you that our boss whale and kitty cat are meant to cross each other's path....i dont know what will!!!!!  weeeeeeeee!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, bearology said:

Vote for ZZ everyone!!!! Esquire - 13th Man at His Best Award

Link vote here. You dont need weibo to vote and you can vote more than once!!!!!!

Guys you can vote 10 time every 24 hours (from each IP :) )

Looks like Timmy is on the first place right now (with 324 918 votes).

• Like 14

JY - Singles Mag (Korean) December issue. Cr plokii from YuZhou_办公室 weibo

@HarukoYoshi @skeletonworks

005F5085gw1f9xjf0mam6j30qo0zk0vt.jpg

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f9xjf0dpb1j30qo0zktc0.jpg005F5085gw1f9xjirv68jj316o1kwduz.jpg

005F5085gw1f9xjisy3chj316o1kw4du.jpg

005F5085gw1f9xjiuhr6vj316o1kwwtt.jpg

005F5085gw1f9xjiwd67nj30qo0zk437.jpg

Again, VOTE FOR ZZ EVERYONE. ZZ is currently No1 with 507,594. Kudos to all fans!!! No 2 after ZZ is Lu Han 494,000+. 

You don't need weibo to vote. 10 votes a day and If I'm not wrong, voting will end on Dec 2. Link here

3YsM8KE.png

• Like 17

Sorry for spamming haha, hyper because of goro necklace.

Look at the way this Fool wearing his jacket, showing off his necklace!!! JY ah, we can all see it from milessss away!!!

Wearing all black "CAN YOU ALL SEE MY GOLD NECKLACE???"

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CxoDeXZUcAAC7Jm.jpg

CxoDeXaUsAAzVds.jpg

CxoDeXbUkAA0hGr.jpg

From jingjingjuju Twitter. So today is Oct 20 in Lunar calendar??? Thats why JY is wearing GORO necklace???

Spoiler

Cxntb5AUQAAuD2-.jpg

And this is ZZ's face looking at JY photos today "Yes! Thats mine necklace there people!!" haha

Spoiler

Cr be my sugar

CxnoOg6VIAAXUqj.jpg

• Like 14

呼呼花- FAST AND FURIOUS!!!

Translated by Gashu

mm_org.gif Today wear this one

doge_org.gif OK

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f9xn35cmpij20gf0gfae5.jpg

有的是青春_沒的是時間. Awwwww!!! So creative

Spoiler

CxneNKmVEAAPUF9.jpg

be0e81dbjw1f9xnp9aqbsj20yb0yb0y6.jpg

Clearer photos for JY - Singles Mag. Cr Mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f9xmlcfaj0j20l10rsdp4.jpg

Spoiler

c913eff8gw1f9xmngno3nj20k90rswms.jpg

CxnzjP_UcAAt4ls.jpg

CxnzkNSVIAAj5Fv.jpg

Cxnzk_KVEAAgr7Y.jpg

c913eff8gw1f9xmksywitj20kw0rs49q.jpg

SW and Haru's dream job :lol:

Spoiler

Cr hyuk_jeng

Cxn5SFWUQAA2sZo.jpg

Cxn5SFcUkAAhmPV.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

006ryF9Kgw1f9xnhybrz8j31kw1kw4ha.jpg

006ryF9Kgw1f9xnhg00ynj31kw1kw7l1.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, boysloveismylife said:

@bearology
Can I get a little insight on this Goro necklace please? :)
I have seen him wear that a few times but never knew the meaning ^^

Hes worn this necklace before. CPFs think it's a gift from ZZ when he was in Japan. Since the. Necklace can be bought there only (or online?) and Jy haven't been to Japan at all. Here's the Link. Just scroll down afterwards. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

Hes worn this necklace before. CPFs think it's a gift from ZZ when he was in Japan. Since the. Necklace can be bought there only (or online?) and Jy haven't been to Japan at all. Here's the Link. Just scroll down afterwards. 

Ahh thank you! So it was the one from Japan :D
I'm really happy that JY wears that so often :)

And can anyone tell me how you can see if anyone is online in weibo?
I have weibo on my phone but forgot my login pw and can't reset it because of number issues and how my country isn't listed in the phone number options
So it would be very helpful to know if I can still 'stalk' their online times in weibo ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boysloveismylife said:

I'm really happy that JY wears that so often

Actually, JY has only been seen wearing the Goro necklace in pics posted during his vacation in his hometown, and once or twice at the airport as he was heading back from vacation IIRC. And he has not been seen wearing it since then. It has been MONTHS since he has been seen wearing it. Therefore the excitement at him wearing it today. Since the possibility of the necklace being a gift from ZZ is much higher than the possibility that it is not, the Goro necklace is considered one of the premier 'evidences' of YuZhou and everyone has been waiting...WAITING...for it to appear again. :w00t:

• Like 16