ZZ Today at JD 12 hour live show.

Posted by 京东

发福利啦!@许魏洲 的翘臀长腿美人图拿走不谢!看着台下妹子们的狂热尖叫还有满屏的星星眼少女心,东东表示下次一定要满足各位粉丝们的愿望,让洲洲成为明年京东双十一的特派星送员。

All out welfare! @许魏洲 ZZ's sexy hips, long legs, beautiful figure, don't mention it! Looking off the stage to these young ladies crazy fan-screaming,also the screen full of star struck female hearts, 东东 (Dongdong) says that you must fulfill the wishes of all these fans next time, Let ZhouZhou become next year's JD's Double-11 special star.

6664a4e3jw1f9n1s0nsnyj21kw11x15q.jpg

Spoiler

6664a4e3jw1f9n1s2frgij21kw11xk49.jpg6664a4e3jw1f9n1s3tdsfj21kw11xtj6.jpg

ZZ's so fresh and cool today!! :wub: Really goodlooking!!

cr logo

69817479jw1f9n1ndbasvj20ku0v943a.jpg

Spoiler

69817479jw1f9n1neddxtj20ku0vawiy.jpg69817479jw1f9n1nezcdpj20ku0va43q.jpg69817479jw1f9n1nsnakwj20ku0v9wi8.jpg69817479jw1f9n1ns4e1ej20ku0va42i.jpg69817479jw1f9n1nfhqqvj20kt0v943d.jpg69817479jw1f9n1ng7z2jj20ku0v9wjb.jpg69817479jw1f9n1ngxotgj20ku0v9wjv.jpg

69817479jw1f9n1ndswl7j20ku0va416.jpg

ZZ singing Dust

http://www.miaopai.com/show/IkkMoMaGJsIfibcoyaV5nA__.htm

ZZ singing Understanding Dreams

http://www.miaopai.com/show/piVL4w1TBvwg4Ctt989Ldg__.htm

ZZ's short interview

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:db957c1f64b52322a30df44ad1aeeb69/v.swf

Weibo Link

~~~

@ksuyen For me, these lyrics this time tells about encouragement that one needs not to be afraid of what situation or events will come, like telling just relax and enjoy the ride. And to remind that person the special "thing" that he loved the most. Although it's tagged to JY, I believe it's a direct message for ZZ's event today.

Fact of the matter is, 5miles updated his weibo just shortly before ZZ appeared for today's event.

and yes, there are still restrictions for both JY and ZZ. Though it's frustrating for the fans, but we must look at the brighter side that it will protect the boys from more restrictions. It's safer and giving them sustainability. Let them shine in their own events, let them be known for what else they can do, let them grab opportunities, let them prove their worth, and let them become better and stronger people. Even though they work separately and they can't publicly express their thoughts about Addicted nor him and ZZ, JY and ZZ will always have heartstrings for Addicted just like their true love that binds them together whenever and wherever. 

So just relax and enjoy the ride... We'll definitely get there. Besides, everything takes time and eventually you'll find out that the results are promising.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, prima13facie said:

Let's relax and listen to this groovy music. :)

Hmmm, see these parts:

Two stars one constellation (as in soulmate?)

Take your time, don't take too long (it's okay if it's a little bit late, right?)

I can't wait one minute more (it's getting impatient)

We can't wait one minute more (wait for what? Or more precise, for who?)

Besides that, the song has nothing much to delulu about :dizzy:

But, seriously? :angry: See the announcement regarding JY 2016 Asia Tour Fan Meeting Seoul below.

Spoiler

Image%202016-11-10%20at%207.31.42%20pm.p

Assuming they met up in BJ recently, can anyone notice anything unusual on their latest appearances? A hint of happiness? I noticed both wearing their couple rings.

Spoiler

Cw0ZJ2SUUAAENxn.jpgCw4tJ9JUQAAEzMI.jpg

22 minutes ago, bearology said:

Talking about schedule, I just want to show you guys this. Loot at 5 Nov to 12 Nov. How is that possible LOL. The only one time up til now they had schedule on the same day was 13 Aug. JY was filming Hello Goddess (from morning til really late at night) and ZZ with his ShangHai concert. That night, JY's mood was not good at all. This is how YZ support each other! Period!

Hide contents

qyji14Z.png

Ah, I see what you meant. What a perfect coordination. I started to ship ZZ manager with JY manager, I think I really need help now LOL.

Does that mean both ZZ and JY will be in Shanghai tomorrow? Looks like The Bazaar event is in Shanghai.

Also, there are no schedules for both boys beyond 12 Nov.

• Like 4

ZZ today - JD livestream. He sang Light and Dust . Cr 京东

Cw4tJ9JUQAAEzMI.jpg

Dust. Full here

Cr yajini

68ea9389gw1f9n12e0e3ig20hj07vqva.gif

Cr be my sugar

Spoiler

Cw4lpOUUUAAS0fk.jpg

Cw4lpOTUkAEEjtE.jpg

Cw4lpOTUQAAajfb.jpg

Cw4lpOTUcAARLQq.jpg

Cw4wTMcUoAAQ89w.jpg

Cr aeon_jnt 

Spoiler

Cw4dqgMVIAAB6Ab.jpg

Cw4dqg_UQAAnwc2.jpg

Cw4dqhJVQAA-yBO.jpg

Cr Gyoza_Panpug 

Spoiler

Cw4ds5-UoAAH6Ln.jpg

Cw4ds57VIAIlxLO.jpg

Cw4ds59UcAARGfl.jpg

JY - COSMO Award 091116

Spoiler

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

006h9I6Cgw1f9m8766znsg30g00sgqvd.gif

BAZAAR China weibo update. Looks like ZZ will attend BAZAAR event tomorrow at 2pm. Info here

Spoiler

65d26b38gw1f9mzkdnp14j20zk0ie0vt.jpg

Talking about schedule, I just want to show you guys this. Look at 5 Nov to 12 Nov. How is that possible LOL. The only one time up til now they had schedule on the same day was 13 Aug. JY was filming Hello Goddess (from morning til really late at night) and ZZ with his ShangHai concert. That night, JY's mood was not good at all. This is how YZ support each other! Period!

Spoiler

qyji14Z.png

• Like 15

Dashu and Chenwen FanMeeting in Seoul on Dec 18

Spoiler

Cw4w9LgUUAAC4xw.jpg

ZZ - JD livestream 101116. 

Cr BubbleSheep

Spoiler

Cw49eUIUAAEzZBD.jpg

Cw47NQZUoAEmTnO.jpg

Cw45QTCUUAAIDUj.jpg

Cw45RZTUsAAXW85.jpg

Cw45SA_UcAAtM3S.jpg

Cw45BNVUoAACK-F.jpg

Cw45F1MVEAACRqg.jpg

Cr Cantabile

Spoiler

Cw49mkMUUAExyFb.jpg

Cw49mkNUkAAMAmM.jpg

Cw49mkMUUAAnKpJ.jpg

53 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

But, seriously? :angry: See the announcement regarding JY 2016 Asia Tour Fan Meeting Seoul below.

This is normal dear. We had this for every single concerts/FanMeeting during ZZ First Light Asia Tour. I discussed with my friends and we all agreed that they did it more for SPAFT to see. Also, as they make this official announcement, if anything happens, at least JY and the team won't need to take full responsibility for it and fans also aware not to do anything too...extreme :D Anyway, let's see what JY will do for his Korea FM. I'm so excited for this Saturday!

• Like 12

ZZ today Beijing to ShangHai.

Awwww, tonight our love birds can meet each other again. Last hug and good luck for whale before Korea FM?? ZZ wears the same outfit VogueMe just posted LOL

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

Cw5HMgTVEAAgclt.jpg

Spoiler

Cw5HMgSUoAAmLQq.jpg

Cw5HMgSUAAAgGVd.jpg

Cr be my sugar

Cw5HqXuUAAAzqnH.jpg

Spoiler

Cw5HqX3UoAAOpaB.jpg

Cw5NSZlVEAAOAcH.jpg

Cr 宇宙警卫

Cw5HRYTVEAEu-oL.jpg

Spoiler

Cw5HRYDUAAADJHU.jpgCw5HRYLUQAQ622d.jpg

FULL ZZ JD Livestream today. 3 songs: Light, Understanding Dream and Dust. Hm....maybe they asked ZZ to or he's still sick but looks like ZZ lipsync today. He doesn't look comfortable at all, also our Kitten doesn't know how to lipsync properly haha. If it's true, this will be his first time.

Spoiler

From hiyaya12345, JY on TV?????? Finally?????

Cw5G80eUUAA_Id5.jpg

• Like 11

Did ZZ change his flight? 

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f9n6njxv1aj20qo0xcq9i.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f9n6nvh7hxj20qo0xcgta.jpg

Fanart 呼呼花-. Recently, ZZ is up pretty late. He's online at 2-3 am. Only the night when JY was in BJ, ZZ didn't online til nearly lunch time the next day. Awww, Kitten cannot sleep well without Big Fool?

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f9mea2jeh4j21s021yh1e.jpg

ZZ - Beijing to ShangHai today

Cw5RH2NWQAACaBq.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

Cw5P3pdW8AAMvYA.jpg

Cw5P3phXAAEFHnE.jpg

Cw5RH2NWIAAfrgn.jpg

Cw5RH0jWQAAeXDu.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

006h9I6Cgw1f9n5smv1w2j31qd18kha7.jpg

JY - COSMO Beauty Award 091116

Spoiler

• Like 10

@ksuyen bearo is right. It's more of formalities to avoid any legality issues before, during and after the fan meet. Knowing Kfans, they'll still mention Shangyin, do things and scream about Shangyin, I'm just wondering how the language barrier will be. 

Stealing Bearo's post pic. Credit mentioned last page.a966fe84jw1f9mea2jeh4j21s021yh1e.jpg

This is cute. But my reaction when Trump won as Us president. Ugh. 

Back to YuZhou, I forgot JY had a fanmeet at 12! But I might not be able to watch it if there's a livestream of it. (Or Is there?)

@jingyuzhou CJD IS living her dream. She posted in Weibo her life is complete or something. Dunno which pertains to. It could be anything but most think its YuZhou. 

Spoiler

# # Huang Jingyu

I have been by your side
Accompanied by the slowly flowing time
Waiting for the return of melodies
@Johnny Huang Jingyu
google translations. Waiting for the better translation. 

I don't like it when singers lip sync. But I guess he was forced to? I don't know how China works with live syncing or lip syncing laws there. There's no emotion in it when they do this. I feel bad for singers who have to do this. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, bearology said:

5ML weibo update

#黄景瑜#  
我一直都在你身边 
伴着时光的缓缓流淌 
等待着 美妙旋律的回归
@Johnny黄景瑜

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f9n5sz5848j31jk2bchdu.jpg

我一直都在你身边 
伴着时光的缓缓流淌 
等待着 美妙旋律的回归

(With) passing time, I'm on close to you.

It's bringing back beautiful melodies again.

~~

Chinese Lyrics are from this original song in English "You're the Shine (Night Butterflies)" by FELT (Japanese band)

~~~

Okay, these lyrics are perfect for people who'll meet again eventually. :wub:

---

ZZ by FeverFun

006ya9lRgw1f9n7hp084qj319c1w01bx.jpg

Spoiler

006ya9lRgw1f9n7hriufyj319c1w0njl.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9n7htr8y3j319c1xg7ox.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9n7hw5vgsj319c1w0qmk.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9n7hxhzqxj319c1w07on.jpg

Spoiler

006ya9lRgw1f9n7hz6e4vj319c1w0tqu.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9n7i0zt7vj319c1w0h4k.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9n7i328nrj319c1w0at1.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9n7i5o08ij319c1w0nkv.jpg

Is that a ring bumping on ZZ's chest?

8051ffb0jw1f9n89dwevcj219c1w0x6q.jpg

• Like 15

ZZ - Bride Mag (without watermark). Cr [洲刊画报]

006qASwyjw1f9naoa0rgoj31ko23je81.jpg

Spoiler

006qASwyjw1f9naosil4vj31kw1bpqh4.jpg

Cw5uSDOUcAEFR5V.jpg

Cw5uTH7UoAA2hKv.jpg

Cw5uUA1UoAEgQMM.jpg

Awww, simple love :wub:

Spoiler

--------------

Just finished watching Ryo sub for ZZ random talk - gNPearl. Obvious when ZZ talked about Moonlight, he wasn't prepared for it. So there are all just half sentences...he wanted to describe the song but couldn't say the meaning of the song. Then he wanted to describe the Moon but couldn't say the real meaning of the Moon in Moonlight. How can you describe something was done for your beloved but couldn't mention your beloved or Shangyin :( Finally, ZZ ended up describing the moonlight - more gentle and comfortable. Why do I have a feeling this is how ZZ feels when he thinks of JY? Oh my heart :tears:

Reposting this just in case you missed Ryo's sub because of all the new BTS clips :lol: Kudos @ryokise kiddo!!! You are the best!

Spoiler

• Like 17

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Just finished watching Ryo sub for ZZ random talk - gNPearl. Obvious when ZZ talked about Moonlight, he wasn't prepared for it. So there are all just half sentences...he wanted to describe the song but couldn't say the meaning of the song. Then he wanted to describe the Moon but couldn't say the real meaning of the Moon in Moonlight. How can you describe something was done for your beloved but couldn't mention your beloved or Shangyin :( Finally, ZZ ended up describing the moonlight - more gentle and comfortable. Why do I have a feeling this is how ZZ feels when he thinks of JY? Oh my heart :tears:

@bearology - you are so right!!!!! hahahahah. GN PEARL MC, can i kiss you...that is one of the best questions i every heard in my entire life..lol....and kitty zhou2x,,,you are so freakinnnnn adorable when you get lost for words...mia mia mia! hahahah... you could have just said...the song is about " my husband dahai boss whale" kekekekee!

• Like 5

(Chanting) Who will come to Seoul! Who Will come to Seoul!! Who Will come to Seoul!!!

cr Lydia_hin精分

005JxS4Kjw1f9ndz50sbcj30qo1400vl.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f9ne0rcgw6j30gz0gzn6h.jpg

Spoiler

005JxS4Kjw1f9ndz6jblhj31kw2dc4l3.jpg005JxS4Kjw1f9ndzn9gs8j307w07w0ty.jpg005JxS4Kjw1f9ne5h7gynj30xs0i3e81.jpg005JxS4Kjw1f9ndzd9q11j319c1yf1l0.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9nee8xle9j30ii0h7gnt.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f9nfs8txh6j20er0erwh9.jpg

Indistinctive signs but BOLD and brave. That's our YuZhou! Like saying to the Whole World, I'm supporting my WHALE who's coming to Seoul, though I can't be there, I'm wearing all my love for you!

Another clear sign that ZZ loves everything about YuZhou because it's the real them and they are fearless. "This is how we support each other even though we can't be seen together in public"

I bet VogueMe staff are cpfs too! :wub:

OK Fine, Go meet your whale in Shanghai. Go get him Tiger!

I salute thy emperor, Ahh

(Chanting) YuZhou!

• Like 22

2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ arrived ShangHai

Cr 宇宙警卫

Reveal hidden contents

006qqDUqgw1f9nbrxra1cj314u0u8u0x.jpg

Cr cantabile_a

006qRtw9gw1f9nbuh4739j31qi150asw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006qRtw9gw1f9nc2a6lg9j31qi1701kx.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f9nc2jf1wvj315o1s8ngg.jpg

To be honest, I would really love it for ZZ (or his stylist) to calm down with the ever changing hair. On some days I’m just like “YES YES! THAT HAIRSTYLE! WANNA SEE MORE” only to find that it’s changed in the next public appearance. I love that they’re being experimental because it’s refreshing, but it’s kinda hard to keep track sometimes lol. 

VogueMe’s choice of fashion is way different than his usual choice of trendy clothes — it’s clean cut and in neutral tone, would really love to see more of this. Also, I would die if I see this outfit paired with this hairstyle. 

/End of unpopular opinion. Sorry.

Spoiler

• Like 9

Hi !! came back from lurking...B)

about previous topic i just wanna add 

Spoiler

HOME IS WHERE THE :heart: IS~~:wub: 

my baby kitten emperor looks so fresh and cute today...meow~~ and yassss flash it to the world baby!!! k-fans will take care of whale when he's in SEOUL baby,no need to worry,they know it :phew:

• Like 9