51 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

marurina Right! and also JY wore the same shirt in DWS

ZZ wore that for his Beijing FanMeeting too. Poor my boys, too poor, have a wear the same shirt....4 times :lol:

Edit: JY - Clip

Cr Timmyoo. This concept of ZZ finding his BVLGARI ring reminds me of JY weibo post about "found this ring" :phew:

006txQ9ygw1f9m0jpmqytg30dw07t1l1.gif
  • Like 16

JY certainly not smiling too much today! Proudly carrying kitten bridal magazine showing the whole world lol!:D Really quiet and reckon is going to be slow for a couple days! Kitten is MIA! I want more candies! I'm crossing my finger! Pls hints ,candies or surprises? on JY KOREA  fan meeting! Wah wah!:bawling:

• Like 3

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜时尚cosmo美丽盛典# boss@Johnny黄景瑜 亮相时尚cosmo美丽盛典红毯,一身黑色西装霸气十足,“燃”爆现场,期待boss稍后的表现![羞嗒嗒]

Translated by Gashu "HJY appeared at COSMO(sth) red carpet, a whole body of black suit very dommineering, "the burn" exploded the site, look forward to what boss will be doing later!" 

Cw0ZJ2RUUAAC7H4.jpg

Cw0ZJ2SUUAAENxn.jpg

Cw0ZJ2SUQAE_skB.jpg

• Like 12

Oops! Sorry guys got TOO excited. Lol my bad. I didn't see the vid at that time so In my haste to fangirl I let my emotions get me than my rational mind. :D

If that was ZZ, he would have bump into that post. Me too. 

Spoiler

^thoughts on mrsaturn's post:

If the Some ZZ only fans are doing this then line bearo said it's best to leave and let more mature and accepting fans come in instead.

Honestly I don't get the point of fans doing this. Plus ZZ sometimes kinda spoil his only fans though, since he feels like he owes fans or something with the way he keeps mentioning in interviews. (This just a thought. I might sound like I'm hating ZZ but I love both boys just to clarify it now without any misunderstanding)

Which would lead to some fans getting possessive and start to think they could control ZZ, really you can't control a human being. It's great that he acknowledges the fact that fans are the ones that supports him and always there but it also leads to these kinds of things if you let fans take in too much of that. 

Now if the Oasis does shuts down the fan site more fan site would pop up. Plus we have JY as the no. 1 fan and vice versa. 

@ksuyen my rational thoughts is saying that he probably went to his apartment to pick up some clothes but my Delulu says he went to see ZZ. And they both got that good good. (If anyone can guess the good good part. Goo for you. :P.)

@bearology But that thigh rubbing though! Thighs are like the erogenous place especially for men. Lol ZZ feeling up JY's thigh,then JY does the same. aiyo these two are so cute. ZZ looking shy when JY caressed his head but JY just smiles when ZZ caresses his head to his chin. Was this new? I've never seen this before. 

Edit2: Holy crap! ZZ only rubbed JY's knees then moved it up a bit. JY though! He really rubbed that INNER THIGH! As in INNER THIGH that's close to his. . . JY you're having so much fun with this. ZZ's reaction to his thigh rubbing lol! And JY is all smile and shy when ZZ caressed his face. What is this? Is it One Up the other person game? Lol Fengmang released the new BTS already  

-----

About those airport pictures though. Other than JY holding ZZ's magazine, there's also mosquito bites I found. It's consistent too unlike in some ZZ events pics (when MIA I guess) it's not there or would show up in different places of the same.

It's on the jawline and neck area. It's much clearer on the jawline though. Now it could just be a discoloration from either continuous scratching or a pimple forming. 

Spoiler

nNmLpiA.jpg

5nRYkAM.jpg

JY's suit for Cosmo Beauty. Is it just me or is it a little too small and tight? His arm is not all the way to his side. It's like he can't relax them. 

--- 

oh chenwen doing play? Is it a school play or outside school work? Either way it's cool, good luck. And break a leg! And Fengsong hope you showcase your skills and get into Ang Lee's people. Good luck to you too. 

Edit: @bearology could be one of JY's team staff. 

Edited by 1blankstare
Sorry for the long post. (Not really sorry :p)
  • Like 9

7 hours ago, ksuyen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for clarifying his whereabout, mrsaturn. So that's confirmed that ZZ was in Beijing yesterday :wub:

And regarding the fans only antique, I stop caring about what people think and just accept that some people would need to grow up, that's all. It is a waste of energy try to make them understand that in the long run their actions would just hurt their idol. Fortunately both JY and ZZ have a very solid fans and supporters.

Actually, I fear that most of the fans are still supporting them because they wanted to see both of them appear together again, and when that really happens, they will not be supporting them actively or even stop. Just look at this weibo post. http://www.weibo.com/5695932501/EgKSC5uDO?type=comment#_rnd1478694356070

The poster's friend thinks that the poster will never stop supporting them but the poster said that perhaps when both jy and zz appear together, he will stop.

That's why I am quite worried that many fans are like this too... they supported them because they pity their situation and want to see them appear together again that's why they are holding to this fandom for so long.

Here is the question, is there any good reason for JY to travel to Beijing during his lunar birthday even just for one day without any important event, while his schedule is already tight elsewhere? On top of that with ZZ in Beijing too and has been missing in action on the same day. Coincidence? This is no longer delulu.

@ksuyen erm are you referring to two days before? Because 7 November 2016 (english calendar) is not JY lunar birthday for this year. This year, the date is on 5 December 2016 (The lunar date 7 November falls on 5 december),

Still angry with zz only fans threatening zz, zz's manager, the company and even CJD. This is not the first time they did it. Who really think they are! 

• Like 5