Quantcast

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Just some rant.

The zz only fans are getting ridiculous. It is very obvious Oasis has motive by writing that letter. In the last part they even ask zz to treat baizhou nicely. Like hello? How dare you? The baizhou now are all threatening zz and tagging him to say thank you to baizhou. Wow I am really speechless. Previously they even said they will close the fan site if zz and jy is a real couple. Are you guys really people who love zz? How could they threaten an idol? Asking him to do this and do that. It's too much! If oasis loves zz they wouldnt write such letter, they could just said we closed because we aren't free. There is no need for them to said dear zz please treat your baizhou nicely.  What would people think? The first zz fansite suddenly closed down? 

Although I am quite sad that this thing happened but the actions of these only fans are really gross. In the past some jy fansites also threatened jy. It's sad to see this, at the same time I am glad that zz didn't accept the cosmo event tonight, if he did the baizhou will go crazy and the situation will worsen.

And sorry to disappoint you guys, JY didn't kiss the magazine. There's another video with another angle.

About the live stream of zz yesterday, it was recorded previously but streamed live yesterday. I have no idea why they still insists it's live

Thank you for clarifying his whereabout, mrsaturn. So that's confirmed that ZZ was in Beijing yesterday :wub:

And regarding the fans only antique, I stop caring about what people think and just accept that some people would need to grow up, that's all. It is a waste of energy try to make them understand that in the long run their actions would just hurt their idol. Fortunately both JY and ZZ have a very solid fans and supporters.

• Like 9

Bazaar Fashion Style (芭莎风格衣橱) update featuring ZZ

在22岁生日那天 @许魏洲ZZ 选择和云南昆明嵩明县三转弯小学的小朋友们一起度过[爱你]一路飞机汽车辗转十几个小时,只为将第三季芭莎#公益星设计#的“艺术梦想包”亲手送到山区贫困儿童手中[心]孩子们给他系上红领巾时 他的表情严肃又认真[求关注]在教室给孩子们上音乐课时 他变成了可爱幽默的许老师[噢耶]他把自己写的《月光》教给孩子们,也把艺术梦想撒播在孩子们心间[鲜花]一个个“艺术梦想包” 一缕缕希望之光[好喜欢]行程艰辛疲惫又如何,孩子们的笑颜便是最大的动力

Rough Trans.

At his 22nd Birthday that day @许魏洲ZZ chose to spent his time together with the 3rd grade primary school kids in SongMing County, KunMing, Yunnan  [爱你] all the way from the 10 hours travel from plane and his car, and only for the 3rd season of Bazaar #CharityStarProject# "Artistic dream packs" were personally given as gifts to the poor children in the Mountain areas [心] at that time, the children gave and tied to him a red scarf, his expression was deep and heartfelt [求关注] At the classroom, he taught music lessons to children, he became Teacher Xu, lovely and full of humor [噢耶] he wrote his own song Moonlight to teach the children and he sowed the artistic dream into the young hearts of the children [鲜花]One after another the "Artistic Dream bag", a ray of light of hope[好喜欢] The travel distance is somehow difficult & exhausting but the children's smiles were his biggest motivation.

005QR6gWjw1f9lex8128gj30zk0np4fa.jpg

Spoiler

005QR6gWjw1f9lex6x1lzj30zk0nph2j.jpg005QR6gWjw1f9lex94sptj30zk0nhkd2.jpg005QR6gWjw1f9lexakv9cj30zk0np4nc.jpg005QR6gWjw1f9llmd7263j30zk1hcb2a.jpg

Spoiler

005QR6gWjw1f9lexp000yj30zk0np7s9.jpg005QR6gWjw1f9lexc1m3mj30zk0npqsq.jpg

005QR6gWjw1f9lexcsrgij30zk0npn7o.jpg

005QR6gWjw1f9lexd9150j30d50jxwg5.jpg

JY talking to this guy and how he maneuvers his way avoiding those steel posts gza_org.gif  (btw some says the guy is one of today's media event reporter)

Spoiler

006qboGcjw1f9lrr92y3kg30c00lcu12.gif

ZZ and the mask by zZhouluv

Spoiler

006ubZv6jw1f9lvvaoqyrj30u01hc46m.jpg

• Like 16

More from ZZ charity event on Oct 20. He was in Kunming on his birthday, so that's where this was. From Bazaar.

Teacher!ZZ is also extremely adorable. I love that he looks so natural in this role.

Spoiler

mzBq33g.jpgqozKlhV.jpgWcRybzy.jpg51AtQNs.jpgcob3rGA.jpg

M8lqZYV.jpg

Posted at the same time as @prima13facie... Ah well.

• Like 14

The Yuzhou world is still buzzing with JY carrying magazine with ZZ in the front cover openly. Not only it's the first time, but I have a strong feeling it is definitely not the last time. There is a sense of deliberation here to show the world that the ban means nothing when it comes to love. I feel like this is a new beginning. I am glad that JY leads the way. He is an honest guy while ZZ is a little more subtle. I can't wait to watch his Korean FM, he might be doing something unexpected (again).

Here is the question, is there any good reason for JY to travel to Beijing during his lunar birthday even just for one day without any important event, while his schedule is already tight elsewhere? On top of that with ZZ in Beijing too and has been missing in action on the same day. Coincidence? This is no longer delulu.

While they both still can't appear together in public (sadly), there is a good sign that each of them will start showing support for each other more openly. This means, expect more candies in the future for us. Long life YuZhou!

Spoiler
Clearer shot on JY carrying the Bride magazine. credit meyj4ever

Most important part on the letter reading. credit in the clip and yaoi_mazter

• Like 10

SORRY GUYS!!! JY Livestream starts at 5pm. Red carpet started now. Use iFensi app to livestream although I have no idea when is JY's turn :D

-------------------------

And yes, JY wasn't kissing the mag according to this clip. He used it to block the girl cause she was too close to him. Me dubbing JY "too close girl, my Kitten will be mad" :lol: Link http://www.miaopai.com/show/yT3B5FrY7iEEEWA-WsfZtw__.htm

But look at the way he holds anything ZZ related. JY never hides it, always proudly showing off his Kitten:wub:

About ZZ crazy fans: True fans will stay and love the boys unconditionally. If you are fighting over smallest things like a "NAME", maybe better just leave the fandom, go back to your playground and fight okay! Pure? Not pure? WHAT? Loving both of them meaning I'm not pure? Have I missed any of their schedules? Have I ever neglected either of them and only posted about one person? Have I ever said please vote for only this person but not that person? Have I ever because of groundless rumours than badmouth either of them? Have I ever forced them to 'acknowledge' me CPF and cry like kids when they didn't say "Oh I love CPF!!"??? 

All I want 1. To see them smiling happily 2. Success of course because they are talented, because they have been working so hard and because their success will be a big middle finger to those who have been trying to bring them down! So I love both Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou! Anyone have a problem with that? :lol:

Teacher Xu and Student Huang LOL. According to Ryo, those lines on the board are Moonlighr lyrics LOL

Xu Teacher: You are the Moon, I am the Sun, remember this OK! :lol:

Spoiler

From Nara7777 Twitter

006ryF9Kgw1f9lxu9hkp3j30iw0cl76a.jpg

006ryF9Kgw1f9lxu7t9jtj30cq0iwaba.jpg

Edit: ZZ! ZZ! ZZ!!!!

• Like 18

From Activer_ent Youtube Channel. When JY and ZZ caressing each other, me AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cw0HDwbVEAA07mg.jpg

Cw0GYewUUAA26Rw.jpg

@marurina Thank you, thank you!! I noted it for their wardrobe of love :D

• Like 20

51 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

marurina Right! and also JY wore the same shirt in DWS

ZZ wore that for his Beijing FanMeeting too. Poor my boys, too poor, have a wear the same shirt....4 times :lol:

Edit: JY - Clip

Cr Timmyoo. This concept of ZZ finding his BVLGARI ring reminds me of JY weibo post about "found this ring" :phew:

006txQ9ygw1f9m0jpmqytg30dw07t1l1.gif
  • Like 16

湖南卫视贴吧 weibo update

7186f99ajw1f9m2fvjc9dj20zk1hc48u.jpg

7186f99ajw1f9m2foettsj21hc0zkak5.jpg

Spoiler

7186f99ajw1f9m2frgxd5j21hc0zkag3.jpg

7186f99ajw1f9m2df5grij21hc0zgtdp.jpg

7186f99ajw1f9m2ddp4hzj20zk1hc7gg.jpg

7186f99ajw1f9m2dh4otqj21hc0zg0ym.jpg

ZZ - VOGUE (BVLBARI clip)

006txQ9ygw1f9m0it12d4g30dw07tnpe.gif

006txQ9ygw1f9m0j565n5g30dw07thdu.gif

006txQ9ygw1f9m0jgxixeg30dw07tqv9.gif

006txQ9ygw1f9m0jad4vag30dw07tqv8.gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f9m0jk0c0cg30dw07t4qq.gif

006txQ9ygw1f9m0jbuffpg30dw07te81.gif

BEARO MENTAL BREAK DOWN!!!! 

THIS IS WHY YUZHOU CANNOT HAVE SCHEDULE ON THE SAME DAY!!! I CAN'T HANDLE BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

• Like 14

JY certainly not smiling too much today! Proudly carrying kitten bridal magazine showing the whole world lol!:D Really quiet and reckon is going to be slow for a couple days! Kitten is MIA! I want more candies! I'm crossing my finger! Pls hints ,candies or surprises? on JY KOREA  fan meeting! Wah wah!:bawling:

• Like 3

The more I listen to the letter reading part I'm really convince is not for the fans but for the special someone! Well IMO!:blush::heart:

• Like 5

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜时尚cosmo美丽盛典# boss@Johnny黄景瑜 亮相时尚cosmo美丽盛典红毯,一身黑色西装霸气十足,“燃”爆现场,期待boss稍后的表现![羞嗒嗒]

Translated by Gashu "HJY appeared at COSMO(sth) red carpet, a whole body of black suit very dommineering, "the burn" exploded the site, look forward to what boss will be doing later!" 

Cw0ZJ2RUUAAC7H4.jpg

Cw0ZJ2SUUAAENxn.jpg

Cw0ZJ2SUQAE_skB.jpg

• Like 12

Oops! Sorry guys got TOO excited. Lol my bad. I didn't see the vid at that time so In my haste to fangirl I let my emotions get me than my rational mind. :D

If that was ZZ, he would have bump into that post. Me too. 

Spoiler

^thoughts on mrsaturn's post:

If the Some ZZ only fans are doing this then line bearo said it's best to leave and let more mature and accepting fans come in instead.

Honestly I don't get the point of fans doing this. Plus ZZ sometimes kinda spoil his only fans though, since he feels like he owes fans or something with the way he keeps mentioning in interviews. (This just a thought. I might sound like I'm hating ZZ but I love both boys just to clarify it now without any misunderstanding)

Which would lead to some fans getting possessive and start to think they could control ZZ, really you can't control a human being. It's great that he acknowledges the fact that fans are the ones that supports him and always there but it also leads to these kinds of things if you let fans take in too much of that. 

Now if the Oasis does shuts down the fan site more fan site would pop up. Plus we have JY as the no. 1 fan and vice versa. 

@ksuyen my rational thoughts is saying that he probably went to his apartment to pick up some clothes but my Delulu says he went to see ZZ. And they both got that good good. (If anyone can guess the good good part. Goo for you. :P.)

@bearology But that thigh rubbing though! Thighs are like the erogenous place especially for men. Lol ZZ feeling up JY's thigh,then JY does the same. aiyo these two are so cute. ZZ looking shy when JY caressed his head but JY just smiles when ZZ caresses his head to his chin. Was this new? I've never seen this before. 

Edit2: Holy crap! ZZ only rubbed JY's knees then moved it up a bit. JY though! He really rubbed that INNER THIGH! As in INNER THIGH that's close to his. . . JY you're having so much fun with this. ZZ's reaction to his thigh rubbing lol! And JY is all smile and shy when ZZ caressed his face. What is this? Is it One Up the other person game? Lol Fengmang released the new BTS already  

-----

About those airport pictures though. Other than JY holding ZZ's magazine, there's also mosquito bites I found. It's consistent too unlike in some ZZ events pics (when MIA I guess) it's not there or would show up in different places of the same.

It's on the jawline and neck area. It's much clearer on the jawline though. Now it could just be a discoloration from either continuous scratching or a pimple forming. 

Spoiler

nNmLpiA.jpg

5nRYkAM.jpg

JY's suit for Cosmo Beauty. Is it just me or is it a little too small and tight? His arm is not all the way to his side. It's like he can't relax them. 

--- 

oh chenwen doing play? Is it a school play or outside school work? Either way it's cool, good luck. And break a leg! And Fengsong hope you showcase your skills and get into Ang Lee's people. Good luck to you too. 

Edit: @bearology could be one of JY's team staff. 

Edited by 1blankstare
Sorry for the long post. (Not really sorry :p)
  • Like 9