Omg. So much to catch up on. So much to watch but I'm at work right now and I don't this these materials are safe to be viewed in a workplace! Arrghhh. Can't wait!

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

he deleted post on Nov. 25th, 2015 was an early telling sign of where his heart was)

Hi @tea4two, can you share what this post is about please?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kyrie777 said:

Omg. So much to catch up on. So much to watch but I'm at work right now and I don't this these materials are safe to be viewed in a workplace! Arrghhh. Can't wait!

Hi @tea4two, can you share what this post is about please?

This post.

http://m.weibo.cn/5756560664/3951150145848456?sourceType=sms&from=106B095010&wm=3333_1001

• Like 1

@ksuyen You quoted me wrong. It was supposed to be marurina, but it's okay. Did the same thing. Good catch on the bulging though. (Rational mind makes me think it's just the way his pants or zipper, if he's wearing jeans but delulu says DAMN JOHNNY, YOU HORNY.)

@baw74 I love that erotic story. I can imagine it. Plus ZZ really did look like he grab JY's bulge. 

@kyrie777 It's a post about JY going back to Beijing and calling it his home. (Used google translate though so don't know how accurate it is.) And the picture of him is him wearing all black and black shades. 

I was looking at some pics of JY and this manip of Yuzhou showed up. The shirt that's been used the most.

Image result for Huang JingYu weibo beijing

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 10

12 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@baw74 I love that erotic story. I can imagine it. Plus ZZ really did look like he grab JY's bulge. 

Well... we all KNOW what they're relationship is like. I don't have to make up too much about such things.  :D

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Thanks @mrsaturn,

Unfortunately I don't have access to Weibo and I don't understand Chinese :/

Any chance for a screenshot?

So the Google Translation of the caption is:  "Finally arrived in Beijing go home like an arrow!"

And the pic:

Spoiler

006hzWoEjw1f1qofpl6yuj30qo0zktgw.jpg

What it means, though, I have no clue.

• Like 6

@mrsaturn Yes, I'm talking about those fans and yes, the tieba thread was the one I was talking about.

@kyrie777 

Spoiler

@mrsaturn Yes, that was the post I was referencing.  There is another backup of JY's weibo posts that I still have the link to, and this one are screen captures so it has the actual date on when it was posted.  

From my guess of the two posts below, I believe JY went back to Shanghai sometime on Nov 15th or 16th (maybe for work, or for BJJ).  The 15th was the pinching cheek BTS and the 17th was in Shanghai where he practice BJJ.  

nov15.png

nov17.png

He returned to Beijing on the 25th, the post said that he has finally arrived in Beijing ready to go home.  (Why so eager to go home, but home should've been Shanghai, not Beijing).

homeinbeijing.png

That new BTS that was released yesterday, in which JY asked ZZ..."we didn't meet for a long time, why didn't you resist me when I tried to top you" was probably referencing the time that JY was back in Shanghai.  It looks like they started to rehearse the bed scenes right after he arrived in Beijing.

Home is where the heart is.  

• Like 16

Thank you to  our big Brothers and sisters who were here when this family was just starting out for explaining stuff to  us newbies! we appreciate you taking time out for you to explain things we missed back then! we love you! mwahhhhh!

• Like 9

Sooo, Oasis leave ZZ eh... (Not worth Ur precious Time ZZ, Many will come to support U like Us the CPF, And me Ur true Fans)

Spoiler

animated-love-smiley.png

If they're ur true fans, they wouldn't leave U in any circumtances... I was ur Long term True Fans ZZ, will always Love U and Love Ur 'Relationship' With the Boss. U're happy with 'HIM', so I am Happy for U. Keep movin' Forward ZZ. 
FIGHTING!!!!. JIA YOU!!!

Spoiler

118873_th.gif

28131-cc_cat_faith_fears.jpg

Spoiler

015.gif

Urs trulyy fans never judge U... Don't let them take ur SMILE away from Ur beautiful Face. Just listen To 'Them' Who truly love U and accept who U really are.... Forget those slanders and I'll always be UR fans, ZZ. 

• Like 10

My opinion on "Baizhou"...
Why did I think that the name 'Baizhou' is phrase from 'Bai lou yin, Bai" and 'xu wei zhou, Zhou'??? Just my opinion... 

Oh hey, last time I watched 'Around trip to love' movie, and saw the Bed scene... Khehehe... 
Soooo TURN ON.... But not because the actor who played it, BUT because in my mind... It was Gu Hai and Lou Yin who played it... 
Must be Sooo Hot if it's Gu Hai and Yin zi who acted it... 
160x160x76-smiling-cat-face-with-heart-s 

Spoiler

55.gif

Its a S&M and a bondage... HAHAHAHA.... Must be delicious if our JY and ZZ acted it.... 
REALLLYY WANT TOO SEE THEM IN BDSM.... (Don't blame my pervert mind.... ) LOLLLL

• Like 4

Days before, I keep reminding myself 'why I love them so much?'... then just like our boss said. "Like is like, love is love, etc.etc". I hve been long abandoned any reason that I could think. Even though later they're able being on screen together again, I'll still become their fans and keep on support 'yuzhou. Coz what? I just love them, thats all, why need to complicated ur self?? just accept it with a big heart. It'll be more ugly if U denied ur own feelings. Quote from the movie with a slight out of place:"They're both boys, so what the problem? I didn't see any problem at all..." LOL.. :phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew:

They're just sssooooo Puerfect together... That's all. Until today, I've been seeing many real couples but I'm a loyal fans of YUZHOU. Never sign in any other SHIP other than this SHIP. I just can't do it thoooo  (hopefully I'll get an exclusive VIP seat in this ship. Khehehe. Just kidding)
:w00t::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

e830682a555272f3ee18dfc190c8e9bd.jpg

And I'll present U with some poems that I made for YUZHOU. Just want to write poems about them... :wub:

J & T

First time meet,
the feeling already mixed
don't know how to settled it

J knew it was attraction,
T knew it was interest,
J doesn't know how to behave,
T doesn't know what to do

the later just give it the best,
the one giving,
the other accepting,
it become a mutual connection

J want to look forever,
T remember the eyes,
J want to treat 'him' the best
T want to treat 'him' alright

Spoiler

We & Dust

many obstacles,
just because of love,
many hardship,
just because we're in love

the true couples are the one
who succesfully overcome
any obstacles and hardship

many warmth
behind 'ur' back
many being
supporting 'ur' back

both of U're just a 'Dust'
but we hope,
we can guard 'Ur love'
and we can make 'U' Warmth

Spoiler

Simple Love

Love with passion,
different with love with lust,
Love is simple,
like how both of 'U' felt

Holding hands,
Standing side by side,
Slight touch each other,
the feeling was indescriable

Just seeing,
not the one who felt it,
too happy and touched,
Just seeing

can love be simple like that?
That is love,
Without sadness?
Live itself is full of tragedy

Spoiler

True Love

Love is love and simple
True love is even more simple
True love free of any boundaries

'Ur' love is too beautiful,
the way 'U' love is even more beautiful
Passionate person was true to theirself,
'Ur' Passionate love was only U and the other who know

'U' sing with passion
'U' dance with passion
'U' love with passion
'U're' a being that in passion

True love not only make 'U' feel happy,
but also make everyone around 'U' feel happy
It's a magical things,
That rarely happen.

• Like 8

I have been trying to avoid this drama ever since I started to watch cdrama this August.

Basicly because I want a 2nd season even though I haven't watched it.

But then I started it yesterday and... THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! :flushed:

I just watched until eps 5 but... *grabby hands* *lick my monitor*

• Like 11

Papi 5 miles Love updated his weibo

#黄景瑜时尚cosmo美丽盛典#
Don't wait for an invitation
No need for reservation
This life is an exploration
And you gotta see what I see in you

@Johnny黄景瑜

006vBjclgw1f9mzufi7jbj32bc1n1b2a.jpg
006vBjclgw1f9mzukgasoj31xg1ab1ik.jpg006vBjclgw1f9mzu4byycj32bc1de7wi.jpg

Song lyrics from One Minute More by Capital Cities

Let's relax and listen to this groovy music. :)
Spoiler

Lyrics

Spoiler

"One Minute More"

Don't wait for an invitation
No need for reservation
This life is an exploration
And you gotta see what I see in you

I can't wait one minute more
The sun does shine
The sun does shine
We can't wait one minute more
The sun does shine
The sun does shine

Just think of a destination
I'll be your transportation
We'll find there's a kind of place
That can only be seen with the naked mind

The sun does shine
The sun does shine
The sun does shine
The sun does shine

There's a key that opens the door
Will you find and turn it?
Take your time, don't take too long
There's a map that's washed ashore
Will you find it and burn it?

Unleash your imagination
Two stars one constellation
Bright lights just to guide the way
Can you see, what I see in you?

The sun does shine
The sun does shine
The sun does shine
The sun does shine

The sun does shine
The sun does shine
The sun does shine
The sun does shine

• Like 17

Although the series ended but I'm still catching up reading the novel (it's no fun knowing just until shi hui's). I'm not expecting anything but it's best if there's scenes after shi hui's appearance, lots of up and down in their relationship! (just making you curious lol). I wonder if CJD was actually a living fangirl, became fujoshi and write fictions, and started the novel (because I honestly started this way and hoping one of the stories I wrote get adapted LOL in my dream~, the plot though is crucial, and nicely written). Anyway so what I read lastnight cracked me up! XDD The first time GH allowed BLY to TOP him. The next morning, was epic, VERY. Everyone came to visit GH because he was 'SICK', GH just couldn't say anything and endured til the end. Rofl. Well, I hope you all read as well! XD

• Like 7