Hermes .K Youtube Channel. Jingyu Nanjing FanMeeting Fancam HD

READING LETTER

Spoiler

SIMPLE LOVE

Spoiler

RAINBOW

Spoiler

-------------

Warning: You might need to grab a tissue before watching this. Close up to JY when he said the last 3 sentences from the letter lxhtongku_org.gif

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Eglku6I5V?fid=1034:c9d093744bd24a45462b7978cc2b2c5a

At least, today is JY's bday in Lunar Calendar and they can be together lxhblowakiss_org.gif

-------------

ZZ gif. Cr [沐颜晚鲸鲸]

005KymYkjw1f9jlqy0emig30hw0gie84.gif

JY - Nanjing FanMeeting 051116

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

CwqIZzCUkAUKymS.jpg

CwqIaPcUcAA6MIA.jpg

CwqIatCUoAAx1Bo.jpg

CwqIbN9VQAE7AzJ.jpg

CwqI5xHUoAEJIUd.jpg

CwqI5xJUsAAQ-Oi.jpg

CwqI5xFUAAEYCeA.jpg

CwqJP-SVIAANUl2.jpg

CwqJQ-LUUAEsfCE.jpg

CwqJRZhUAAEQ5L8.jpg

CwqJSEHVQAAw0FR.jpg

CwqJnd_UkAEXeOC.jpg

CwqJoCGUAAELVIv.jpg

CwqJojrUAAABGYy.jpg

CwqJpJBUAAIT9OE.jpg

ZZ - BVLGARI (VOGUE 11th Anniversary Event) 031116

Spoiler

Cr [Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站]

CwqIa1wUAAAkx9A.jpg

CwqIboeVIAAL0Od.jpg

CwqIg7YUoAARmjc.jpg

CwqIn2hUoAEx1p_.jpg

JY - ShangHai to Beijing 071116

Spoiler

Cr [饭爱豆娱乐]

CwqLfkZUkAAv8ri.jpg

ZZ - gNPearl

Spoiler

Cr zhuoshuo1314

Cwp_MbIUoAAVyik.jpg

JY - Signing with China Merchant's Bank 071116

Spoiler

Cr [曲大猫BigCat]

CwqQnsCVIAAB4cs.jpg

CwqQo7lUUAAMGH4.jpg

CwqQpniVEAAETuT.jpg

CwqQKKtUQAAzioI.jpg

CwqQLLfUoAE34lY.jpg

CwqQL7yUsAACP05.jpg

• Like 14

12 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Haha, aren't we all a good writer? Their story can inspire a good novel, perhaps titled: 5 Miles Love. Yes, I can see the plot bunnies now. The forbidden loves, the mysterious fan, etc.

Talking about stories, we have a few talented writers here. Recently I finished reading @sohocomo @baw74 @gayyoxx on Wattpad. They are all very good.

Oh, thank you. I'm still letting my creative side go and still updating, letting the story go wherever on it's own. But I feel I should warn folks that it's rated M+. ;)

I feel I need to add: I haven't been on Soompi since Jingyu's fan meetup. I got to a point where, after reading a translation of his letter, that I realized I had gotten too invested in the idea of YuZhou. I need to step back for a bit. Anyway, I'll stop here, I don't want to be negative. Just wanting to let everyone know that: 1) I really appreciate the "family" here, 2) It's been an interesting experience learning about the whole culture, and 3) I won't be too far away and will visit occasionally.

• Like 12

"Do you bring it?"

"Of course. Here it is."

"Ah, thank you."

"The smile. You are going to meet him soon?"

"Yes... very soon..."

#delulurulez #yureserved1stcardforahem #iwantone #google #howtobecomeshanghainessovernight

Hako sensei's stories always *rips heart out*

Too beautiful... too beautiful...

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

As JY arrived in Beijing to meet up with ZZ (at least in YZ-world) 5ML made a new post. Lyrics are from All of Me by John Legend. Perfect for a loving reunion for a couple of days. :wub:

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose l'm winning

@Johnny黄景瑜 
@许魏洲ZZ

Ah, 5MilesLove, Never disappoints.

I love this song by John Legend. Here is the full lyric, so delulu away :D

Spoiler

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

So at this moment, in YZ world, JY and ZZ are together celebrating JY lunar's birthday. Perhaps ZZ also baked him a cake. Then sing "Jien Tan Ai" together.

FanArt, credit@photo

Image%202016-11-08%20at%206.01.36%20am.p

• Like 16

Someone with sharp eyes noticed this. I am not sure, it maybe nothing, but:

- 5mileslove used iPhone 7 plus when posting his weibo message yesterday.

- today it suddenly changed to iPhone 6 plus

- ZZ using 7+ and JY using 6+

I am at work at the moment, but if someone can confirm this it will be great. Meanwhile I already have a theory regarding this. :P

• Like 12

3 hours ago, tea4two said:

've gone through that phase, the self-reflection phase.  Asked myself the whys.  But mainly, what is the reason for them to come into my life, why they were able to have affected me so?  Different people will have different insights upon their conclusion, but I hope that it is a positive one for you as it was for me.  I never regret encountering Yuzhou nor the time I lost myself too deep into it.  Life is beautiful, love is unconditional.  The more you love, the more love will reflect back into your life.  If you can find happiness in things around you and even in the smile of a stranger, you are finding happiness in yourself.  

I have to say it got me several times as well. I think it's just another testament of how powerful love can be. Even the ones we observe from strangers. 

I'd say, just go on the ride. Just be sure to apply brakes when needed :)  

• Like 12

Best suits? It's a poll so Vote for ZZ if you can.  

Edit: Almost finished with JingYu's fanmeet and he's good, really good. This concert WAS FOR FANS altogether. His VCR showed that. First was a teaser. Second video was more for Addicted and CPFs, and third for his Whale Protection fans. Although the last VCR had some ZhouYu in it. Lol, Johnny is also a ZZ fan. You can tell since he didn't have to put the picture of the whale with a drawing of a cat at the very end. Really thoughtful of him and very memorable.  

Bit too long so spoiler. An interview with JingYu at a cafe shop for a photoshoot. (Really Cafe Shop) It's too big so I put it into link.
JY's Interview

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

@1blankstare Do you mind to share a bit info regarding the pic below?

Spoiler

vNrw8kX.jpg

You mentioned before this is in the Video that JY showed. If I can make a guess, it’s probably a letter from a fan. See the writing: “this is you” next to the whale, and “I love you” in English, then a few cats images. My guess this is from CPF. The fact that JY showed that in his video is another matter. 

Now that I am calm like a deep sea B), I would like to share the key points taken from JY Nanjing FM (with less delulu this time), just some plain facts. :D

• JY posted the photos of him and his staffs doing “two” and “six” hand signs.
  • JY sang Rainbow, 5MilesLove posted the lyric “If I can’t see your smile how can I get to sleep” before.
  • JY sang Simple Love after reading his letter. ZZ did the same.
  • ZZ online.
  • JY posted in his weibou the last three paragraphs from his letter, 5MilesLove responded with the same sentence "It's okay if it's a little bit late."

Now, about the letter. I have asked my friend who has never heard of Addicted, JY, ZZ nor YuZho her interpretation of the letter. To summarise, what strikes her as strange is how the letter switch from two person view (between JY and fans) to sometimes third person (him/her) in somewhat redundant sentences. It might be the translation, but it happened several times to be a mere coincidence. Anyway, her view is that there is hidden messages between the sentences that were on purposes. I do agree with her but I don’t tell my reasons.

Lastly, both YuZhou are MIA today. There is nothing to speculate here. :)

• Like 14

ZZ - BVLGARI (VOGUE 11tth Anniversary) 031116

Spoiler

Cr Instant Crush

CwuguGYUAAAHIdZ.jpg

CwuguGrUAAE8feQ.jpg

CwuguG1VEAA2Lap.jpg

CwuguG-UQAECFGq.jpg

JY - Signing with China Merchant's Bank 071116

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CwqnYQJUcAApT5M.jpg

CwqncpAUsAAExqZ.jpg

CwqngxtUcAAhGut.jpg

Cwqnkf5VIAAk629.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Johnny_黄景瑜同行站] 

CwtVbk0UAAAjvYt.jpg

CwtVc16UUAAuOCk.jpg

CwtVeVDVQAAMcTM.jpg

CwtVhOtUsAAntOL.jpg

Givenchy紀梵希 weibo update (ZZ at Weibo Fans Festival)

Spoiler

71f8e28dgw1f9kqwbnskbj21kw2dcazo.jpg

71f8e28dgw1f9kqwdfaijj21c22061kx.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博]

Cwt7PwTUkAAKrU9.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [TimmyMako-]

CwrctFAUkAUwYc5.jpg

CwrcuI3UAAAW8IZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲吧]

CwrcRY5VEAEkmtx.jpg

CwrcS58UkAAxClp.jpg

CwrcUvAVEAIzAqX.jpg

Cwrb9NyUQAA5nSv.jpg

Cwrb-tOUcAAq2k3.jpg

Cwrb_UIVIAAV9YT.jpg

CwrbcI3VQAAg27O.jpg

CwrbdqiUAAExuBr.jpg

JY - Nanjing FanMeeting 051116

Spoiler

Cr [宇宙警卫]

CwtZRdyUcAAJN9W.jpg

CwtZS-wUAAAODMI.jpg

CwtZVBHVEAASWMi.jpg

CwtYuZZVIAAFuO8.jpg

CwtYwtZVEAAe3tD.jpg

CwtYyfYUQAANVxn.jpg

CwtY0GGVQAAeSzb.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 爱吃鱼的鱼干 

6e9bc54fgw1f9k5ue11zag20b60a44qp.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f9k5ro9u00g20b60a4u0y.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f9k5rs66w9g20b60a4qv8.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f9k5qp4tqkg20ak0a61l1.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f9kdkyqj7gg20ed0a27wm.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f9kdl5jwt8g20dk0a61l2.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f9kdksvb1hg20cu0a6e83.gif

ZZ - L'Officiel Fashion Night 301016

Spoiler

Cr HAIZZ

501c7741gw1f9jy448zkig20kj0esqve.gif

JY - ShangHai to Beijing 071116

Spoiler

Cr [宇宙警卫]

CwtWcQFUAAA7j5m.jpg

CwtWe46UAAAXcXg.jpg

CwtWf1LUcAAPlSp.jpg

CwtW76YUsAAOS54.jpg

CwtW-snUcAAYx3o.jpg

• Like 13

12 hours ago, tea4two said:

@baw74 Yuzhou is an addiction, sometimes you can get entangled too deep and lose yourself.  The 'stepping back' is necessary to gain back some control and perspective on your life.  I've gone through that phase, the self-reflection phase.  Asked myself the whys.  But mainly, what is the reason for them to come into my life, why they were able to have affected me so?  Different people will have different insights upon their conclusion, but I hope that it is a positive one for you as it was for me.  I never regret encountering Yuzhou nor the time I lost myself too deep into it.  Life is beautiful, love is unconditional.  The more you love, the more love will reflect back into your life.  If you can find happiness in things around you and even in the smile of a stranger, you are finding happiness in yourself.  

I especially love and agree with the last sentence! (~^_^~)

YuZhou also actually gave me a lot of things. . . some call it sugar rush, some call it giggles, but in one way or another, I really believe our kitty zhou and boss whale actually brought me happiness that managed to make me smile not only during the good days but also during the difficult ones.. and I think, in this busy and often negative world we live in, to be given such gift is really a blessing :wub:

Actually, aside from bringing me smiles as YuZhou, ZZ and JY have on their own, also inspired me to be better ~~ ZZ inspired me to be passionate about whatever it is I love doing in life (just like how he is with his love for music) while JY, well. . . JY had a much bigger positive impact on me. :wub:

Jingyu showed me how to be a good man :sweatingbullets: ... how to balance everything ~ passion (his jujitsu), career (acting), sincere care for others (as can be seen on how he treats ZZ CW FS during and even after Addicted), and most importantly, relationships (ehem) ~ all of this without sacrificing his love for himself (he tries his best remain healthy, remain humble is in spite of fame, and stay as who he is as a person). Though he likes to act tough most of the times (to maintain his seme figure :P), I really see Jingyu as a very genuine person that is very much like Gu Hai... ~tough on the outside, but soft, caring, loving, and emotionally 'deep' and vulnerable on the inside. So yeah.. JY has become my current role model in life (I know, a big good luck to me, but really) :sweatingbullets::P

and speaking of fear of being too much entangled in YuZhou world. . .

I would like to quote what JY said in his FM letter that, although we may not always be with him in this journey, everyone is always welcome to come back :) I believe this is Jingyu's way of saying that he sincerely understands that at some point in our life, we may also need personal time to enjoy the other many beautiful things that life will give us ~ that we may happily live our own lives knowing that we the fans, share with Jingyu the fact that we will never forget every single bit of our experiences including all the ups and down that we had together in this Journey :heart:

Just now, after reading and writing one of this "YuZhou effect" posts, I realized how thankful I am for discovering Addicted, YuZhou, and you, my Soompi family (~^_^~). All of you guys brought me smiles too in one way or another ~ giving me love and happiness like YuZhou did. I sincerely hope our kitten and boss whale also brought many positive things in your life that you too, will be inspired to spread the love and happiness to others :heart: 

Thank you very much and jiaoyu my Soompi family!!

P.S. I am very sorry for this very long post. I am really not good at this :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 18

@ksuyen my comment on the pic with cat, it was more of, JY didn't have to put it last. As there is a saying "Save the best for last."

and for the iPhones. He certainly does have two, now two numbers most likely because of the video. He's been posting recently with his 7. So it could be that 6 is for JY solely. *shrugs* that's my thoughts. 

• Like 7