7 hours ago, liam87 said:

@lielee

observe more on kitten's red earlobe. Looks like he was forced to wear that and taken photo by whale. Our CSI dept pointed out the ankle-print on the bed which could be decoded as whale arranged the tail pointing to his side. #thebedstory thx to CJD :P

@liam87It was speculate that zz was drunk and it links to the interview which zz and jy did. They were asked what was the most touching thing that both experienced before (or was it most touching thing both did for each other, cant rem exactly and which interview). Zz said how he was drunk and was carried back home by a friend and jy said he carried a drunk friend home, took picture of that said friend (guess he was drunk too) and upload the photo but he was touched that the friend was not angry with him (actually why is this a touching thing?). Fans speculated this was the said photo that jy talked about and why he deleted it was to protect zz (probably he uploaded it when he was drunk)

@bearology you are not alone... everytime ZZ said there's a surprise for his concert i cant help but hope its about someone who will be a guest.... this saturday is my last hope...

• Like 15

Timmy

Spoiler

Source:    Johnny鲸鱼粥Z

006oSfDSjw1f6li24ny8kj30f00qoq4z.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li24voopj30f00qognr.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li24hcxvj30f00qoq4r.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li23mi0cj30f00qo40m.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li248rrnj30f00qojt0.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li254idnj30f00qowfv.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li235oy2j30f00qo0ux.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li2423plj30f00qo0uz.jpg

006oSfDSjw1f6li245c6wj30f00qowfs.jpg

Another one..

Spoiler

Source:   IRIDEORDIE

ac4dbaaagw1f6li2a4yxdj20f00qodi6.jpg

More of Johnny today – Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (080716)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:    洲洲的脆香米

006pzKWTjw1f6lg1nwfulj30ku11242w.jpg

006pzKWTjw1f6lg1omqb6j30ku112jvo.jpg

006pzKWTjw1f6lg1q01zrj30ku112n1i.jpg

006pzKWTjw1f6lg1n6tt7j30ku11278g.jpg

有一段时间,鲸鱼一直在看自己右边,看了好久好久。最后,我找到了原因

Spoiler

006pzKWTjw1f6lg4b8n9pj30ku112mzv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜的萨摩小表妹

b846196bgw1f6lfwcl0hvj20zk1hc7wh.jpg

b846196bgw1f6lfwarg2aj20zk1hcb29.jpg

First Light Asian Tour in Thailand (073016)

Spoiler

Source:   Cat_Whale资讯微站

e9fa0524gw1f6l6ekuiddj23mz21oe86.jpg

e9fa0524gw1f6l6ethfjfj222s3oxkjr.jpg

e9fa0524gw1f6l6ez5qauj22gl1duu0z.jpg

Johnny's magazine photo shoot

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f6lg12pzxaj20qo0zk0y0.jpg

723109cdgw1f6lg12j3cbj20qo0zkn26.jpg

723109cdgw1f6lg125lfvj20zk0qodk7.jpg

723109cdgw1f6lg1350v4j20zk0qowmr.jpg

723109cdgw1f6lg13lkx4j20qo0qodj2.jpg

723109cdgw1f6lg13w40dj20qo0qodj1.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio.19520

image.jpg

Edited by aeislaeigh
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

@liam87It was speculate that zz was drunk and it links to the interview which zz and jy did. They were asked what was the most touching thing that both experienced before (or was it most touching thing both did for each other, cant rem exactly and which interview). Zz said how he was drunk and was carried back home by a friend and jy said he carried a drunk friend home, took picture of that said friend (guess he was drunk too) and upload the photo but he was touched that the friend was not angry with him (actually why is this a touching thing?). Fans speculated this was the said photo that jy talked about and why he deleted it was to protect zz (probably he uploaded it when he was drunk)

@bearology you are not alone... everytime ZZ said there's a surprise for his concert i cant help but hope its about someone who will be a guest.... this saturday is my last hope...

Can I still hoping that this whale will come?

Watch his concert Or at least at d same city.

I swear my heart keep hoping something that's so hard to achieve :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Oline Oline said:

Can I still hoping that this whale will come?

Watch his concert Or at least at d same city.

I swear my heart keep hoping something that's so hard to achieve :(

Well .... apparently his ex-gf will be there instead haha! :sweatingbullets: She did a live stream two days ago and mentioned it. Apparently she was invited to attend (by who I'm not sure) and is going with some of their common friends. 

Update: Nope. Apparently she didn't mention explicityly she is going during the live stream. 

• Like 7

On 8/4/2016 at 9:25 PM, bearology said:

JY - LED'IN. Anyone knows what this is?

Hide contents

Link http://p.maka.im/pcviewer/7S2ZG92E

Trans of JY talk:
Good evening, I'm HJY, Me and Ledin joint series is in production now. Need to wait until August for it to be officially online. For Whale Protection Group, I've drawn a cool and cute whale as gift for you guys. Erm, wish that you guys like it. Good night you guys, nice dreams.

Download JY talk

Spoiler

sJZyQp4.jpg

• Like 18

Before getting some

On 8/4/2016 at 4:23 PM, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Shenzhen (073016)

Hide contents

Source:    黄景瑜的萨摩小表妹

b846196bgw1f6hrf10itwj20zk1hc1kx.jpg

b846196bgw1f6hrf2m2hoj20zk1hc4qp.jpg

b846196bgw1f6hrf4q0prj20zk1hc7wh.jpg

b846196bgw1f6hrf6l4ydj20zk1hc4qp.jpg

After getting some :w00t:

9 hours ago, bearology said:

JY today

Reveal hidden contents

Cr JingYu

CpPQd4dVUAQLM2L.jpg

CpPQd7MVYAAuRZ0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

CpPRJOBVIAAGcvV.jpg

CpPRJPUUIAAvq1P.jpg

About Yu waking up early and posing with LV suitcase, the place in the pic is his house, right? He lives alone, right? Or with Zheng ge? Who took the picture for him (if it's not a certain kitten)? Did he use timer? Would Zheng ge be there just to take the picture for him? Did he has schedule that day (that I forgot) for Zheng ge to come that early?

If his ex-gf going to come, his hubby DEFINITELY should come too, standing on the same stage, side by side, singing HRYY, rub it in on her face.

Bb kitten's idol's news

Spoiler

Last Thursday, Jay Chou was spotted at a state in Malaysia. He was there with his wife and little Hathaway. At 1st I thought, why would JC suddenly come here? Just for fun? Then today, night edition of a Chinese newspaper published that he had a concert yesterday (Saturday) here at Stadium Merdeka and I was like, ah, is that so, I didn't know about his concert. Then I remember, Izzie mentioned before about going to JC concert in August after Bangkok concert (which already been a week! I still can't believe how fast time flows) so I guess that was the concert.

By the way, Jay Chou looked chubbier as like other men after marriage (home-cooked food and all). Would Yu be like that next year?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

Well .... apparently his ex-gf will be there instead haha! :sweatingbullets: She did a live stream two days ago and mentioned it. Apparently she was invited to attend (by who I'm not sure) and is going with some of their common friends. 

I watched the livestream, she didnt mention in the livestream that she will attend the concert, it's a rumour that suddenly got spread on weibo. Some fans who watched the livestream also clarified on weibo that it's a rumour . (although I think there is the possibility she might go) 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I watched the livestream, she didnt mention in the livestream that she will attend the concert, it's a rumour that suddenly got spread on weibo. Some fans who watched the livestream also clarified on weibo that it's a rumour . (although I think there is the possibility she might go) 

is this the one that was in beauty pageant? the other side of ZZ's wing tattoo?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Thanks for clearing that up. :) Why the vitriol on her WB anyway if she didnt saything ... Shhsss. It's not like the fans doesnt know he has an ex.  I think its a possibility as well. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Scandani said:

is this the one that was in beauty pageant? the other side of ZZ's wing tattoo?

Yup, it was a couple tattoo. I believed its the same lady.  I read something about the matter but I didnt pay much attention to it. Anyone who is more informed on this matter please correct me if I'm wrong? Speaking of the tattoo, does anyone know what it means? Are those symbols or something? I thought ZZ modified the original tattoo by adding the wing earlier part of this year. No? 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, lielee said:

If his ex-gf going to come, his hubby DEFINITELY should come too, standing on the same stage, side by side, singing HRYY, rub it in on her face.

A funny comment I read was JY should bring FB along, so the fans could beat him up too at the same time. Another comment I read was this would be a great opportunity for CPF, ZZ-only Fan and poison fans (since they like to stir richard simmons anyway) to band together to strike down all the enemies at the same time. I couldn't help but laughed my head off. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Yup, it was a couple tattoo. I believed its the same lady.  I read something about the matter but I didnt pay much attention to it. Anyone that is more informed on this matter please correct me if I'm wrong? Speaking of the tattoo, does anyone know what it means? Are those symbols or something? I thought ZZ modified the original tattoo by adding the wing earlier part of this year. No? 

ZZ had the whole tattoo "zero wing" from the start. I think that he got it sometime in 2014 or 2015, way before he filmed ShangYin. I searched for its meaning and I found that it suggests that the owner of the tattoo doesn't consider himself an angel or doesn't want to be seen/considered as an angel. It also could mean that the owner of the tattoo regrets not being able to fly and we know that ZZ already said that he would love to have the ability to fly as a super power... I also read that this symbol "Zero Wing" means: "I am only human".

I've finished translating another chapter of YM and YQ's epilogue. YM finally realised that it's so good to have someone dote on you, although it's at the expanse of BLY's misery.

Read the full chapter translation of MQQ epilogue Ch. 14: It’s so good to have someone dote on you here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/50

Spoiler

The doorbell rang in the afternoon while they were eating lunch. BLY went to open the door.

The moment You Qi’s handsome face flashed into his view, Yang Meng shouted.

“I won’t go back with you!”

However, You Qi didn’t repeat the pleading speech he had used before. He just stuffed a luggage bag straight into BLY’s arms and said plainly, “It’s all Meng Zi’s clothes inside here. I saw him wearing your clothes, it looked very ill-fitting on him, so I delivered his clothes here.  It’s up to him whether he wants to wear them or not!”

After saying, he turned and left; his back view cold and cool.

BLY opened the luggage bag and shook the clothes that were inside out. There were many new clothes that still had tags on it, one look and one would know it was all new clothes that You Qi had just bought for Yang Meng. Hence, he walked in front of Yang Meng and purposely waved the new clothes and exclaimed, “Look at how good others treat you. He had thought of all your daily necessities. He’s such a busy person normally and he still specially went to the mall and bought you so many thick clothing; hurry up and change into it.”

“I’m not wearing them!” Yang Meng buried his head and ate his food.

BLY’s mobile phone rang again. GH called about once every hour, it’s stricter than keeping a close eye on a criminal.  Seeing BLY walk out, Yang Meng put down his chopsticks and walked to the luggage bag surreptitiously. He rummaged for a while. As expected, there was a plastic bag inside. There were two jars of smelly tofu inside the plastic bag.

It was different from the few times before, the smelly tofu this time had a label stuck on the jar with two sentences written on it.

“You like eating this; then I will like your like of eating this. If there’s someone who likes smelly tofu then there will be someone who falls for an idiot.”

I’m done for I’m done for …… Is this his love confession to me? ......

Spoiler

The next day, BLY was on leave, which was rare. He proclaimed that he would cook a meal for Yang Meng. When Yang Meng walked into the kitchen, he realised that BLY’s eyes were red. This was his first time seeing BLY shed tears, his heart thumped. He walked into the kitchen and said to BLY, “Yin Zi, don’t force yourself if you really don’t want to cook for me. I can’t accept your kindness.”

“It’s nothing, I was cutting chilli.”

When they’ve finished eating, Yang Meng took the initiative to wash the dishes. BLY went to the balcony to call GH. Yang Meng could vaguely hear his own name being mentioned by BLY and he went closer to eavesdrop.

“Today after I’ve cut chillies, I forgot to wash my hands before going to pee. My ‘bird’ is almost on fire! Hurry up and help reduce its temperature!!”

If it was before, Yang Meng would definitely fall to the floor and laugh till he can’t get up. However, he can’t laugh even for a bit now. He had never seen BLY speaking in such a tone, like a little kid relying on his parents. Some things cannot be said between friends, just like how BLY kept tolerating the pain just now rather than reveal one word of it. However in front of one’s lover, one can tell the other any secrets without any ill-feelings.

It’s so good to have someone dote on you; one could get a great amount of comfort from the other person even for a tiny bit of grievance.

• Like 23