10 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Is it the same bodyguard who has a crush on Zhouzhou? Did he attend Zhouzhou's concert as a fan or as Zhouzhou's bodyguard? I only saw Geng ge and some airport guards protecting Zhouzhou? LOL.

@xix19xix When you're in a relationship, are you not allowed to appreciate other people's beauty? UZeCske.gifUZeCske.gifUZeCske.gif

Sure :) Some women are really hot to me too! Lol! I am just suggesting that they are keeping things ambiguous to keep things interesting for fans. It also helps them divert the attention of the authorities I supposed. :) 

• Like 5

On 7/28/2016 at 4:09 PM, Scandani said:

Anybody know what is JY saying here? Is this some sort of advertisement? After you hear JY's voice just slide up the arrow at the bottom , to view some of his pics (few I have never seen before) and enjoying the Air Baloon song?

Trans got eaten yesterday...:
Hello everyone, I'm HJY. Me and Ledin cooperate on a celebrity series. Inside got a drawing that I personally draw myself. It's a gift for all Whale Protection Group and Puddings(Ledin's fans?). Hope you'll all like it. Guess what I am drawing. There's a prize to whoever that guess right.

It's this photo of drawing that @bearology posted?

Spoiler

3H4cVGy.jpg

If anyone wants the sound clip(comes with the Air Balloon song): Mediafire

------------------------------

About JY studio update that @bearology posted. Anyone who's good at logo design and inventing slogan for hand banner can send to the studio. 

Trans:
Extra! Extra! Official-kun is collecting official logo and official hand banner! If you know how to draw and design, and send the softcopy to huangjingyugzs@163.com before 4th August 0:00am, official-kun will pick 1 official logo and 1 official hand banner from your works, and give Boss's secret present! (Remember to put weibo name at the title of the email)

I think the hand banner mention is something like this? From @izziehudson twitter:
https://twitter.com/YuZhouIsReal/status/759252750756671489

Spoiler

On 7/28/2016 at 5:22 PM, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

Hide contents

CocPBiuVUAAfG4A.jpg

006u6uFmjw1f69pqbglszj30q00q0jum.jpg

@bearology @skeletonworks Think no one translated yet?
cr. 呼呼花~
ff9Boh3.jpg

------------------------

3 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Btw what does xbjk stands for? I know what it meant but i couldnt guess what the letters stand for 

You mean xjbk = 瞎鸡巴磕 which means blindly delulu or something. 

-------------------------

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@xix19xix When you're in a relationship, are you not allowed to appreciate other people's beauty? UZeCske.gifUZeCske.gifUZeCske.gif

It's just like you already have a gf/bf or are already married but still chase after celebrities.
Or maybe it's payback for the view me as bf "announcement" yesterday XD

----------------------------

EDIT: Preview of JY‘s 撕人定制 show (Think I didn't see anyone posted), btw the horoscope lady is there as guest. She did mentioned that said she was there in her horoscope show.
http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrmepth4.html

• Like 13

20 hours ago, nedaaa said:

HANDS OFF HANDS OFF DON'T TOUCH THERE:angry:

ConXcSBUEAAoCKz.jpg

Sorry I am gonna rant here in spoiler

Spoiler

ZZ is a tough man, he is a man of his own, a big brother among his friends, a boss in his own world. His public image right now perhaps cute and pretty, but no way that he is weak let alone for anyone to treat him like some sort of doll. So, back off!!!! I understand people that met him directly being awed by his handsomeness, and it is totally okay, I too, probably will just faint if ZZ smiled at me, but not before I say "ZZ, I love to see your love one too." And the reason I faint probably because of cactus hitting me on my head, and not because of ZZ's smile kekekeke.

But. for a bodyguard to security guard, to whomever that have their professional job to protect him become overly touchy, for the reason of personal feeling. THAT IS UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! You should be fired! And for a team mate in his concert to just riding the moment of his 5 mins fame, or even if he really like ZZ to just touch him as he wishes, hands off, he is not a doll, he is a living human being! Know your boundary! Look at ZZ's body language in this picture, does it seems that he is okay? Upset me giving a finger, guess which one!

25 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@xix19xix @skeletonworks Or...they are just confident of whatever relationship they are in. To be in comfortable and trusting relationship, means you can admire anyone and yet your partner knows that it is simply just that. 

Spoiler

True, my partner knows very well how infatuated I am with JY, and knows how many hours a day I spent just looking at JY's pic, or compiling JY's pic sometimes. He of course at times dislike it. But, fangirling is not a relationship with real human. It is an idolizing of some sort. Totally different than a real r/s.

@gashupingo thank you, thank you and thank you again, as always! @xix19xix yeah somehow my movie night always coincide with the concerts, but next ZZ's concert I will be back in Scandinavia, so might be able to catch it. I am enjoying last days of my holiday!

And for everyone that spam our family thread with ZZ's concert pics and youtube vids, and everything

THANK YOU!!!!!!

• Like 21

@gashupingo, @Scandani, @nippy2002

Yeah I fully agree. My partner is the same. He always think that I should rid myself out of this addiction but at the same time is confident enough not to be insecure. We often talk candidly when we find someone attractive (men or women) and are cool enough to laugh about it.

I treat this as part of the engagement with fans :P 

• Like 9

JY TODAY!!!!! COSMO EVENT 

Spoiler

Cr [圈教主]

CorxtvLUMAAIl2X.jpg70880107gw1f6d824yubwj21w02iob29.jpg

CoryP3nVYAEbRt4.jpg

CoryQbUUsAA0AWE.jpg

70880107gw1f6d81nzeafj21w02io4qq.jpg

CoryoisVIAAEL75.jpg

Clip JY

Spoiler

@gashupingo thank you for this and for yesterday live translation as well :D Btw, why 82? One year since they first met? :huh: I was writing a long post then I saw JY's photos lol oh well. Btw, looking at your post, I just realised how much I have spammed this thread :sweatingbullets: Sorry everyone :D

• Like 21

34 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Hide contents

ZZ is a tough man, he is a man of his own, a big brother among his friends, a boss in his own world. His public image right now perhaps cute and pretty, but no way that he is weak let alone for anyone to treat him like some sort of doll. So, back off!!!! I understand people that met him directly being awed by his handsomeness, and it is totally okay, I too, probably will just faint if ZZ smiled at me, but not before I say "ZZ, I love to see your love one too." And the reason I faint probably because of cactus hitting me on my head, and not because of ZZ's smile kekekeke.

But. for a bodyguard to security guard, to whomever that have their professional job to protect him become overly touchy, for the reason of personal feeling. THAT IS UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! You should be fired! And for a team mate in his concert to just riding the moment of his 5 mins fame, or even if he really like ZZ to just touch him as he wishes, hands off, he is not a doll, he is a living human being! Know your boundary! Look at ZZ's body language in this picture, does it seems that he is okay? Upset me giving a finger, guess which one!

I'm not going to disagree with you. ZZ isn't a doll to be manhandled. But we've heard he was sick yesterday, and still performed amazingly, using up a lot of energy for it. If I know someone isn't feeling well I will do the same thing the dancer did...a hand of support, just in case. (Just another option of thought :))

• Like 21

Johnny today – COSMO event

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   sguie

006h1MyKgw1f6d8i21p48j31oe1oe1kx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   HJYTV_

a1c014dbjw1f6d8veqkhdj20pa116gsu.jpg

a1c014dbjw1f6d8vgzhu9j20pa11twlq.jpg

a1c014dbjw1f6d8vivlczj20p110nn3q.jpg

a1c014dbjw1f6d8vkvm2vj20pa12wtg3.jpg

First Light Asian Tour in Bangkok (073016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f6d4xjn4bpg30b407he83.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4xqb23sg30b407xu13.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4xsaxgmg30b408s4qr.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4xv623hg30b408fnpg.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4xxadqbg30b406l1l0.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4xz7jaxg30b407s4qr.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4y1dd2og30b407s4qs.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4y4j3fog30b4069b2d.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6d4y8daujg30b408i1l1.gif

Spoiler

Source:   -真域RealZone-

006oQcrsgw1f6d6haa94rj32bt44z7wp.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d6gdba69j33mf2ey7wn.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d6gpe2m2j31yz3i61l1.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d6ftkk2rj31400qo7an.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d6j0hhmnj34472qt4qw.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d8zoli3xj33vc2kw7wm.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d6hniyqtj33im2cf7wl.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d6hz2rxrj33gl2b2x6s.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f6d97m3xv0j33if2cae88.jpg

VIP event (072916)

Spoiler

Source:   Giftintouch

005E9nGogw1f6d69u1oamj313s0qodjp.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

005yDO7cjw1f6d0y90rwjj30k00zkwkn.jpg

• Like 14

auntie @sohocomo yeah I heard about that. If that is truly his intentions, then yes, by all means I would be really glad that he did that. I would not want ZZ to fall too T_T OMG Please let that never happen. But, this is the same guy, right? I don't know just developed a dislike after indication that he likes ZZ. No, not because ZZ has someone else, for example that J on his shirt. But, just for the fact that it is a work related matter. But, thank you for offering a different opinion :) 

• Like 11

His shoes! His shoes! Johnny, your shoes!! ...is fugly in my opinion :crazy: Why would he combine that kind of shoes with elegant classic tuxedo? Sorry guys... I love JY but I can't bring myself to love his shoes. :huh:

Thank you btw @gashupingo for the translation!

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Hide contents

*nods* *nods* Agree with what you wrote above @Scandani. And of course I know which finger you gave. The pinky finger. What else? :grimace:

Ah good point, auntie @sohocomo. Though if it were me, I would probably put my hand on his back. The waist/hip is kinda... intimate? Especially for stranger. But it could be just me since I'm not a touchy person myself.... :blink:

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

Droolzzzzz at Johnny with longer hair. Is he gonna grow his hair for a movie or something? He'd usually trim it every now and then especially the side part. Or is it because wanna look more and more similar to his baobei??? I always include delulu in my post. Sue me.

But in lurrrrveeee now with his soft long hair. Want to run my fingers through his hair... Why is he so handsome??? So perfect!!!! Even as a little boy, he's already a very handsome kid *____* Inherited the beauty of his beautiful mum and the height of his tall dad :wub: Thanks for giving birth to this handsome & talented boy named Huang Jingyu :heart:

11 minutes ago, liesl said:

Ah good point, auntie @sohocomo. Though if it were me, I would probably put my hand on his back. The waist/hip is kinda... intimate? Especially for stranger.

The problem with a picture like this is that it is just one second of time. We can't tell if this was a prolonged action, or if the camera caught that one second where the dancer was removing his arm and he brushed ZZ's hip as they were both moving before pulling his hand completely away.  This is why I always prefer video to still photos for analysis. There may be missing context in still photos. 

(I'm not trying to defend the dancer guy. The analysis side of my brain has been a little bored lately :P)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have a message for the dancer! 

Spoiler

image_zpsz85urfyf.jpeg

• Like 11

Kay, JY, now you are giving us problem. See the problem with his longer softer look hair now is. How do we differentiate him and ZZ even more??????

Is this your plan all along??? Growing your hair, and what's with that very slender waist yesterday at the airport. Like, really? Broad shoulder, big bulging biceps. Uhm, yes it is bulging biceps that am talking about now. And very slim waist??? If I just write that without naming it, who's going to occupy your mind with that description? Yep, his best beloved friend that you know who?! 

So, now not only that we need to list couple items, hats Collections, behavior analyses, now we need to collect body similarities from then til now too????

• Like 20

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

About JY studio update that @bearology posted. Anyone who's good at logo design and inventing slogan for banner can send to the studio. 

Trans:
Extra! Extra! Official-kun is collecting official logo and official banner! If you know how to draw and design, and send the softcopy to huangjingyugzs@163.com before 4th August 0:00am, official-kun will pick 1 official logo and 1 official banner from your works, and give Boss's secret present! (Remember to put weibo name at the title of the email)

@gashupingo Ooooh google translate had not translated that part from the banner ooooops i have only made a logo and i tought it was for his work studio aaaaah

Is it for his workstudio for on his work weibo or a website? or is that not discribed?

• Like 3