Quantcast

When the concert started I was worried for ZhouZhou, because he looked already exhausted (I bet he's so tired, it has been busy months for him), but luckily I was wrong, he was in perfect condition and it was another successful concert. 

I liked every of his outfits, I especially liked that D&G suit, and for me that looked totally like a J, not I. XD J Love you. :wub: And the way he kept touching his chest and the cameraman was zooming there, I was screaming (lmao) EDIT: I forgot to say, I didn't like his hairstyle today, so messy. :sweatingbullets:

If I can say, I honestly liked more his 'Because of the Sea' performance during his Seoul Concert, it was more touching and beautiful for me. (Idk how to explain this, but it was lacking something today, but maybe it's just me).

ZhouZhou it was so cute trying to speak Thai. :wub: I really want to hug him

I really liked the encore, I loved how he sang 'Understanding Dream' (I really like this song btw), his voice was perfect and he looked so proud. :wub: (I also loved the way he threw away that annoying earphone lol)

Last, when he took photos with fans, and that girl showed a Johnny pic on her cellphone screen, I was screaming (again)! :joy: Good job girl! B)

Now just waiting for ZZ to update his Weibo or IG. <3

EDIT: About that dancer... I also think he just trying to grab attention... but lol at all these (Thai and not) men falling for ZZ's charm.

• Like 24

ZZ with his crew

Cr on pic

Spoiler

ConqMciUsAA1h_T.jpg

thaicctv IG update

Spoiler

Consn7CUIAE-lCf.jpg

ConsmbRUsAQ5uxK.jpg

supet_huey IG update

Spoiler

ContUhGUsAUdwSw.jpg

ContTFwVUAEDPVR.jpg

• Like 10

@abbraccio91 I also like ZZ's singing of When Hai has Yin in Seoul better, but in my case, it's mostly because the Seoul one is more emotional; it was the first time the song was sung after the decoupling of YuZhou. Other than that IDKW, ZZ was rather short of breath when singing the song tonight. 

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Other than that IDKW, ZZ was rather short of breath when singing the song tonight. 

Maybe because he's not used to the humid hot weather there. I think its over 31-32C today. Also, is it just me or When Hai has Yin was a bit short today??

D&G weibo update :rolleyes:

Spoiler

ConrnX3UkAEyARI.jpg

Conrl-3UAAEdjc8.jpg

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

ARqPencE.gif

Thai CCTV IG update

Spoiler

ConsmbRUsAQ5uxK.jpg

Consn7CUIAE-lCf.jpg

Edit

Spoiler

Cr on pic

ContTFwVUAEDPVR.jpg

ContUhGUsAUdwSw.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 18

Hi guys! It was the 1st time for me watching ZZ in one of his concerts live. It was fabulous! ZZ is outstanding! What a great job he did!

Spoiler

I think that he caught a cold because he had a sore throat and a stuffy nose when speaking. We could hear his hoarse voice when he was talking with the MC and during the transitions from a song to another. He also touched/wiped his nose sometimes. 

However his voice was clear and great while singing and I kept wondering how he could sing so beautifully when he was sick. We could see he put all his energy into what he was doing. He is amazing!

He must be truly exhausted after all these works, trips, rehearsals, photoshoots, filmings, interviews... He is an inspiring artist and a very harworking young man. He deserves the best. 

Spoiler

ConjvULVMAAjKGC.jpg

ConjzLuUAAAJ5hQ.jpg

ConjxcSUsAQI4uv.jpg

Conjv_AUIAAK7Nn.jpg

Conjw3ZVMAEYk9k.jpg

Edit:

Spoiler

ContC9aUAAEWsRT.jpg

Spoiler

ContC9aVIAAVqYJ.jpg

Edit 2: Videos of ZZ dancing during his Bangkok Concert:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edit 3: Video of ZZ taking several photos with the public during his Light Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

Edit 4: Video of ZZ rapping:

Spoiler

And thank you, guys, for all your posts and comments. You are wonderful!

One day in BKK with Timmy

Cr:myunassyii

Spoiler

Conu4ZtUMAEgdkx.jpg

Conu5v7UAAApJk8.jpg

Conu6_LVYAIcdZy.jpg

Conu8ANUsAEcLhT.jpg

Cont9XPVIAA2FDJ.jpg

ConuBvOVYAAJwK4.jpg

ConuD2VUkAEdDek.jpg

Cont_kVUAAMLyJK.jpg

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks

Thoughts after watching ZZ's LIGHT BKK concert:

• The audio is definitely better than the live streaming in Beijing FM. That's for sure.
  • Was he so nervous when singing Man Man Zou that he made a lot of mistakes? Or was it like @gashupingo said, he's too overwhelmed with emotion that he choked? Or was it he's thinking of doing and adlib aka changing the lyrics but failed?
  • I wonder if the volume for fans was selectively being turned down (so we can focus more on ZZ's voice) because the screaming of the fans cannot be heard clearly. I mean it's impossible that they're not singing along with Zhouzhou when he's singing Man Man Zou or Hai Ruo You Yin. It makes me think that the K-fans are more passionate than TH-fans, which in turn, makes me more emotional during the Seoul concert.
  • Zhouzhou & Jirayu complimented each other I can't! Hello.... No wonder Johnny posted the cactus earlier! Don't tell me this taolu stuff is just another coincidence!!!!!! Too many coincidences already!!!! I don't believe it anymore!
  • That song "Love Has To Be Honest" is it? So Jirayu sang it in Thai version and Zhouzhou sang the original Chinese version? And ugh 5ML PLZZZZZZZ. How did you freaking know??!!! It was posted 2 days ago!!!! Don't tell me this taolu stuff is just another coincidence!!!!!! Too many coincidences already!!!! I don't believe it anymore! It must be someone close to them or YZ themselves or ZZ himself! YZ hired a photographer to take professional pics of them and posted it on Weibo with lyrics approved by either ZZ or JY. Both of them are known to convey their feelings through song lyrics... This WB symbolises their love for each other. Ugh I can't take this anymore!!!!
  • JY online his studio WB from 730pm - 930 pm BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif 
  • That I Love You shirt or J Love You shirt.... Come on... I thought he's gonna change clothes again but then he sang Hai Ruo You Yin wearing this shirt and he kept on touching his chest!!!!! What are you trying to imply here??? We know, we know! JY is in your heart while you sang the song T_T
  • I don't like his hairstyles at all in this concert!!! What did you do to ZZ's hair Mr.Stylist???!! 
  • Zhouzhou's voice is better. Maybe it's the fault of the live streaming in BJ FM because he sounded okay in fancams as well as the BKK live stream.. I think he's quite good also when singing Rolling In The Deep and It's My Life.
  • I love his guitar solo that's for sure! 3 things I look forward to during ZZ's concert: his dancing, guitar solo and singing Hai Ruo You Yin or Man Man Zou!

Now can't wait to read the fan accounts of Soompiers who went to the concert!!!

@gashupingo 

About this. I think they talked more before that MC told him "I'll be your gege" right?

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

These few photos will be my memorable memories.

Last photo:

ZZ: Actually pick this photo quite narcissist. I pick these photos rather hurriedly. Is it handsome?

------------------

MC: Fans want to see you say some Thai

ZZ: You teach me

----------------

MC: I'll be your brother (gege)

Au=yes (if not wrong)

ZZ: Thank you my good brother (gege)

MC: I'll leave the stage to you

When Zhouzhou asked the fans "Aw mai aw"? It's the same thing he said during the interview yesterday. I asked my Thai friend @JTanis what did he say in Thai because he sounded so cute during the interview. She said it's "Do you want it or not?" or "Do you want me or not?" depending on the context (because the clip was short and she didn't know the context of what brought ZZ to say this.

Spoiler

In that concert he also asked the same thing to the fans after he spoke in Thai copying the MC.  If I'm not mistaken it's after him wishing fans to think of him as "bf" instead and started to speak in Thai. Then the MC translated it to Chinese: 要不要? And ZZ said 要. Then the MC laughed. I think ZZ didn't know what he spoke in Thai before and simply said "want". Then the MC went to ZZ and said something. And ZZ said something (LOL I'm not being coherent here... too many sugars helllo...). Did he say he wants the MC instead of the fans because he misunderstood the situation/what he spoke in Thai? And the MC pretended to be surprised/fainted or kneeled to the ground.. And then he get up and came closer to ZZ and said "I'll be your brother".

Hope you can translate the missing bit once we get the HD of the video? Pls? If you're free?

6nZHmni.jpg

EDIT: NVM. You already posted this hahahaha. Thanks a bunch! I thought I had to bribe you with ZZMEOW xD

45 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Just now when the MC taught ZZ Thai:

Anyway, I don't know Thai. This is what I heard. So funny. (Anyone knows Thai can confirm?)

--------------

MC(teaching ZZ): Ask audience can you be my bf? Ok? (something like this, teach ZZ to ask audience to be his bf)

ZZ: Ok

MC(asked ZZ again but in his stand): Can you be my bf? 

ZZ: Ok

And the MC is defeated KpfVp0q.png

ZZ cannot escape from durians or cactus this time.
The funny reactions of cpf at wb about ZZ's "announcement" of wanting his fans to view him as bf. hahaha.
Like:
-no thanks, I don't want to be hit by someone
-I don't want to be the 3rd wheel
-We don't dare, afraid someone will broke our legs
-I wish to but let me learn secret compilation of martial arts(wugong) first
-Don't want, you are "you ren de ren" (you are you ren's someone)(refer to Huang You Ren, Huang's boss heart has someone) 

This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! The MC is soooooo taolu tooo!!!!! He dares to ask cheeky question like that!!! He knew Huang Jingyu right??? He met him during the BKK FM!!! (He's the same translator from previous Addicted BKK FM if I'm not mistaken...). 

ZZ's style

Cr:新浪时尚

Spoiler

693605c5jw1f6c9x9s1yjj20u215oe3c.jpg

ALL [DolceGabbana]

Conr4AfVIAAimIo.jpg

Jacket [DSquared²]

Tee and slim trousers  [Jimmy Choo]

Convi2lVIAEsniG.jpg

Boots [ Jimmy Choo ]

'Vik' reflective stripe quilted jacket [ Dries Van Noten ]

Trousers [Marcelo Burlon]

693605c5jw1f6c92hab1fj20u215ob29.jpg

Suit [Roberto Cavalli]

Shoes [Giuseppe Zanotti]

• Like 16

Ok first i see the shirt of Timmy The mixed up letter it could be a T or a J or both.

Thank i look down to his pants i see there 2 angels with a crown above the head Johnny King but thats not al the angels have a bow so that makes them a sagittarius whats Johnny's zodiac he is a sagittarius. (and aw those bows are pointed on his ahum you know what i mean hahahaha)

Guys how mutch more prove is there hahahahahaha

EDIT: Uhm look at Jonny's J handwriting doesn't it look familiar with timmy's shirt?

Spoiler

ConbSxNUsAA1MVT.jpg

• Like 13

ZZ Light Concert

Cr:aomo30

Spoiler

ConznozUkAQPwvp.jpg

ConznoxUMAAOtAj.jpg

ConznoxVIAEF3b4.jpg

Cr:-真域RealZone-

Spoiler

Con2yC4VIAApdfJ.jpg

Con22D6VMAEvvgt.jpgCon20FnVIAE3WdG.jpg

Con28Y0VIAEtUZA.jpg

Con3M8JUsAEjr2v.jpgCon3LSqUMAIawpZ.jpg

Con3JfAVIAAmM9U.jpg

Con3AMXVUAAtjk4.jpg

Con2-l7UAAAzLL4.jpg

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, liesl said:

Ah but I'm so proud of you, ZZ! Congrats for your first successful Asian Tour! Hope for another tour in the future and I can't wait to see how you're going to manage your career from now on after you finished this tour.

ZZ's Asian tour is not finished yet. He still has another Concert in Shanghai at the end of August! Can't wait! :) 

I won't be surprised if JY starts saying that he wants to learn guitar :lol:

Spoiler

Cr yuki_anesa

aCon2PLAVUAAA9Cn.jpg

Edit: ZZ PLAYS GUITAR - YOUTUBE LINK

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 22

14 minutes ago, pygmalion30 said:

ZZ's Asian tour is not finished yet. He still has another Concert in Shanghai at the end of August! Can't wait! :) 

Oh thanks for correcting me. I thought the Thailand concert is the last one.

The Shanghai concert will be grand and damaging to my CP heart, I'm sure. :w00t: I can't wait!

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgw1f6c3wf0686j20rs0kuq5z.jpg

Cr. 瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

Sad but always warms my heart when CPF do this. That's how desperate we want to see them together in public. The love of CPF for these two boys are so immense, intense, deep & strong. So glad to be part of this YZ fandom :heart: Seeing that 5ML's post, like @bearology, I had my fist in the air! See that only-fans... LOL....

EDIT:

I think this has been posted by someone before @nedaa is it?

But I'll repost it with the OP's caption (it's by 呼呼花- by the way. My favourite fanartist!). Yes indeed Johnny is watching you :wub:

Spoiler

l1PZ7sz.png

Latest fanart from 呼呼花- So cute *____*

Spoiler

OP wrote:

演唱會直播太好看了!!洲洲今天真的太棒了!!本子多留一頁空白給今天是對的[轉發][心] 該準備什麼都準備起來吧[偷樂]

a966fe84jw1f6cbuymkgej20d40d4q4d.jpg

ZZ's Concert in Bangkok:

Photos:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

ConlNiBUsAEkS4p.jpgConkTmyUMAA2sMp.jpg

Spoiler

ConwZWEUkAA39ZM.jpg

Spoiler

ConwHaWVIAAOeVr.jpg

Spoiler

ConwHaTUEAQW9fO.jpg

Spoiler

ConsNutVMAIb6NC.jpg

Spoiler

ConrkIgVUAANNBk.jpgConrmJoVYAASfNr.jpg

Spoiler

ConrOg1UkAAHBhd.jpg

Spoiler

ConlabLUMAAxaIX.jpg

Spoiler

Conj6fMUMAAib0n.jpg

Videos/Gifs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Fans singing along ZZ during "Walk Slowly": Fans were singing with ZZ but the sound staff blocked the noises coming from the public during the livestream so we could hear mainly ZZ and the music:

Spoiler

More photos: Cr: heroincream on Twitter

Spoiler

Con6iQVUIAAWqeV.jpgCon6jadUEAA8znT.jpgCon6kjfVYAAF0ne.jpgCon6leNUsAAQeZ5.jpg

Cr:  男生入伍 on Twitter:

Spoiler

Con6iy1UkAAMAWD.jpg

Edit: Another video of ZZ dancing:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

JY at airport Shanghai to Shenzhen [073016]

Cr:鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团