ZZ after concert

Cr:Gyoza_Panpug

Spoiler

CooAATIVIAASIJB.jpg

CooAATGVIAA-5L-.jpg

ZZ's weibo update

Spoiler

CooAKmQVMAAbs9K.jpg

Let me put this collection of memories in my heart, I'm thanks for support from everyone

CooAZSnVUAAkgfq.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CooAw5JUkAERbZQ.jpg

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks
Spoiler
8 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

006wyzLDgw1f6c3lpq6dij30nq0zkdqx.jpg

His hair looks so soft I wanna touch it!!!!!! And in this particular shot, he looks a bit like Zhouzhou. I swear nowadays they resemble each other more and more so much!!

Love his legs!!!!

BTW, Zhouzhou just online his WB 4U5O37P.gif after Johnny's studio online 2 mins ago...BrCTfSI.gif

ARTOP Media (Distribution Company in BJ/ HK/Bkk, Production Support and Coordinator) posted on their Instagram several photos of ZZ seen from backstage during his stay in Bangkok: https://www.instagram.com/artopintl/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Video of ZZ singing "If By The Sea" along with the public: That's gorgeous...

Link to the full video: http://t.cn/RtIZuRu

Spoiler

Videos of ZZ playing guitar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guest skeletonworks
Spoiler

4403f9e1jw1f6cdeehv80j20jz0jzjtv.jpg

Crying ZZ... Really? I didn't notice it.

OP wrote: 寶寶@许魏洲ZZ 不哭 你別哭了 每次出國都哭[淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面]你讓我們這些在國內的人不得心疼死[淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面]

Something like "Every time you go abroad, you'd cry and make us here very worried about you.."

Cr.Fiona-HUI119 

ZZ Light Concert

Cr:KiPuN_KP

Spoiler

CooBwr5UIAAGRA3.jpg

CooBwqwVUAEZbLT.jpg

CooBwrFVIAUjkZR.jpg

Cr:hiyaya12345

Spoiler

CooCGNbVIAEenaE.jpg

CooCGOwVMAAwMbu.jpgCooCGNXUkAAC53c.jpg

Cr:Domee_S

Spoiler

CooB-QeVMAEn5SZ.jpg

CooB-QmUMAAdVtt.jpg

CooB-Q4UEAAHoch.jpg

CooB-qdUkAAXmUj.jpg

Cr:milista_

Spoiler

Con_ZKHUAAA0p3o.jpg

Con_XNlUEAA9HM-.jpg

Con_aXkUIAArtFu.jpg

Con_bIsUEAA8pSa.jpg

ZZ's mom

Spoiler

CooAoJpVUAAMERO.jpg

CooAoJtUMAIprP-.jpg

CooAoJxUAAEqAhH.jpg

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ weibo update

6b202cedjw1f6cdnoh07nj24fx2hy4qq.jpg

Hide contents

CooAZSnVUAAkgfq.jpg

(delulu mode again..sorry) zz looks like he's saying in a proposing style manner "J(Y), love you" kneeling down with the blessing of all the fans...

• Like 19

While waiting for HD fancams, I rewatched JY's singing on DwSS and his concert and I was like...

Spoiler

cat-melancholic-rain-sad-Favim.com-20456

I am alright. I am alright. I'll wait patiently for the moment you guys can share a stage and sing together.

• Like 24

ZZ being outstanding during his Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Con58XFUIAA6PeE.jpgCon5mPaVIAABPM7.jpg

ZZ crying at the end of the concert: Heartbreaking! :dissapointed_relieved:

Spoiler

Con5UZsUMAAbm9Y.jpg

I am still hoping JY will attend his concert. SH concert is my last hope. I dont believe he cant even attend a friend's concert! After tonight not sure when we will get to listen to walk slowly and Hai ruo you yin live.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f6cadtdqoxg30b4094hdu.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6caebaittg30b4068e84.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr jun9dok

TppsjVFL.gif

ZZ. lol he's too tall for this :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr fukyert

CooNsFkVIAAQbl4.jpg

CooN2gSVYAAeDgZ.jpg

CooM15EUEAEpXcP.jpg

CooM38wVIAAoBey.jpg

More ZZ tonight. I really like this performance tonight, even before I know the song name "love should be honest?" (right?) and that 5ML post :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr KiPun

CooOzY5UAAAgiHj.jpg

CooOzZFUEAAwT5f.jpg

CooOzZLUkAAnoNF.jpg

CooOzZJUsAAbWcU.jpg

Looks like ZZ did cry :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr ilb2ice

CooQkmeVMAAzLK3.jpg

CooQPc2VYAAb651.jpg

CooRJKwVMAEFHoj.jpg

Just thinking...13/8 ShangHai, if JY will be in SH (not leaving for his movie filming yet)....hes just right there, but he won't be able to attend....or worse, JY will have to fly to say BJ a day before ZZ's concert then fly back the day after like he did for ZZ's BJ stage :tears: ...like the whole world can come to ZZ's concert, but just that one person....his loved one :tears: can't even be in the same city on that day....*slap myself* just have faith...that reunion day will come before we know it :tears:

I know what u feel.

When they announced that there will be a concert at shanghai too, I'm happy

And SH's concert will be more good bcos of those amazing crew of Big Bang.

But, I have this feeling that this one person won't be able to attend d concert.

This person whether he is a friend or lover can't join zz's 1st asia tour T_T

I'm so sad with their situation.

It's been months after the ban, and i still mellow over their pitiful condition.

They got something more but have to sacrifice their relationship T_T

Spoiler

I wanna quote Song Mino's (member of Winner, korean boy band) words

What a relief you still think ghost is scarier than the world :(

• Like 17

@bearology He was crying and after he toched his heart he maded a fist of his hand to control his emotions.

Its so heart breaking that there can not been seen together but don't lose hope some day the can i have to believe that there comes a day that stupid ban wil be lifted.

And that the can be happy without problems of ban and thats what me emotionally hits me the most and became fan of both to support them both.

Freedom for everyone who is in some kind of situation.:heart:

Guy's i had the day of my live here with you all on soompi and op weibo and could see Timmy livestream.

I'm deadly tired but i'm still so hyper and full of emotion al those sugars today i'm overdosed hahahaha

• Like 19

Hey all...

Got this off Twitter, so not sure about the source, apparently WZ is having a fever and gastric pain...and he cancelled a part of the concert where he was supposed to play the piano....poor thing. The message asked fans not to follow him and let him rest. :(

My salute to him and admiration just moved many notches upwards...he is a consummate performer and certainly did not want to let his fans down. 

• Like 20

Let today be one of the best YuZhou days ^^  

We will have more rainny days ahead (than other ships in this delulu land)..  So, for this special day, dont be panic and dont be sad.  As for today, I am confident that JY (still) supports ZZ.. and today is the great success day of ZZ too.  

I am so much happy seeing a bond between them. They separated long enough to make their feelings fade away... but  I can see cleary see (esp. from Captain Jingyu side <- He is the man!)  that the friendship is still there... it s good enough.  ^^  

Today is a good day! ^^

PS. 5ML - Dont leave us! hahaha+ 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Hey all...

Got this off Twitter, so not sure about the source, apparently WZ is having a fever and gastric pain...and he cancelled a part of the concert where he was supposed to play the piano....poor thing. The message asked fans not to follow him and let him rest. :(

My salute to him and admiration just moved many notches upwards...he is a consummate performer and certainly did not want to let his fans down. 

Aw poor ZZ! I knew he was sick when I saw him in photos taken on his way to the Concert and on stage with his red lips, teary eyes, sore throat and stuffy nose. He did an amazing job nevertheless. Amazing ZZ! I hope he will get better very soon.

Edit: Video of ZZ dancing on "Too Late to Say Sorry":

Spoiler

EDIT:

ZZ crying during his Concert in Bangkok: it makes my heart break for him... :dissapointed_relieved:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest