Awwww @izziehudson awwww and bless you girls who will travel to Thailand tomorrow and watch ZZ's live. We expect nothing but thousand of pics, fan cams and fan acc haha! I am sure you girls are soooo excited!!!! Omg I am all giddy for you! @kmmyzz I hope you can sniff sniff kitten and tell us is it true with of the citrusy smell rumor of baby kitten. 

And the fan art of Home where your heart is, awww am melting into a puddle. The boys did mention home several time. Remember the infamous JY's licking lips many times when asked where he want to go the most? He said home! (Was it Madame Figaro interview?) And baby kitten said the next day on his wb(?) @bearology correct me on this pls, baby kitten said '-am ready, take me home!' 

After JY's concert in few days we will spam our thread with ZZ's Thailand concert. Oh such a bitter sweet. It was 100 days ago that they meet the last time in public, being together next to each other for exactly 2-3 seconds before ZZ got dragged away by the security guard away from whale. #ihavetroublebreathingjustrememberingtheheartbreakingmoment. 

I can only support all the translator with good words thanks @xix19xix and everyone who started the project!!!

• Like 20

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Let me do another throwback, OK? Because as I've been watching the newly subbed second part of the YY-interview, I felt the urge to watch the first part again. And then I felt like detailing what JY & ZZ said about filming their intimate scenes. So here goes, under the cut.

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like what they're saying here is one of the major foundations of the YZ-theory, because it's just terribly revealing. I know this part was subbed first to Vietnamese and then to English, so I'd be interested to know if there are other intepretations of what they're saying, from you who know Chinese. Because the minutae of it all seems important and I'm a little unsure to what extent they're being sarcastic/making a joke. One reason I think what they're saying is important in terms of their future relationship, is that this conversation shows that they both were deeply immersed in their characters while filming. And it makes me wonder how that affected them, and how long that lingered, and how that might have transferred onto their own selves.

First, ZZ doesn't even try to hide that the feels the question is quite silly (I suppose the translation should be 'sparks flying'?), rolling his eyes quite demonstrately. JY looks a bit absent (which he does from time to time here, but he is listening, so I'm guessing he's just thinking. And probably too thinking it's a daft question.) I love how FS & CW are the most animated right here, while ZZ & JY looks ultra serious. It's usually the other way around...

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

And then ZZ has to think. It's like he tries to think of a proper answer, like he knows he could possibly reveal too much in his answer - which make his actual answer even more intriguing. JY is being ever so helpful - is he proposing he should give him a kiss, to remember?

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

ZZ then reveals that he did get lost in his character. I do get the feeling that he's thinking very seriously about his answer. So I don't see him being sarcastic or anything like that. He seems to answer in earnest that he lost himself in BLY. It's interesting, since they're both newbies in acting like this, and quite young, I think it can easily happen. With experience, you probably learn more technique, more strategies, to NOT get lost in your characters. Because the fact is, you ARE an actor playing BLY. They're talking about this in the context of intimate scenes, which they haven't done before.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

And here comes the real treasure: ZZ admitting (again, looking quite earnest) that he was aroused and turned on for real (I'd love to know if that's exactly what he said, or if it can be interpreted differently). Every time I see this, hear him say this, I'm just amazed (and so is CW, which amuses me). Does he really know what he's saying? Does he realise the implications? Is he thinking this is something very good in terms of acting, that he got so into his part? Because yes, to be convincing, it's certainly good if you don't really act but just become your character. And I think that's how he's been trained. But still, it's one thing to be convincing, and another to be aroused for real. And I wonder if he literally means 'aroused', as in something that JY would notice when in close proximity? 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Even more amazingly, JY doesn't want to be any less, so starts arguing that he was (more) turned on! I mean really, boys. (Got to watch CW face too, he's completely thrown. Ha!) OK, fine, you were BOTH very, very turned on. Together. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Then JY seems to suggest a physical demonstration again (is this your subconscious wish JY? ). Thing is, after ZZ answered in earnest, JY tries to make light of it all. And I do get the feeling that HE is being sarcastic - the way he can. Maybe all the talk about being aroused made his thoughts go where they shouldn't at this point, so he's trying to deflect. But, too late! The cat is out of the bag, now we know you were both super aroused while tumbling around in bed and kissing. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

The way JY start blabbering, does make me think the conversation made him a little turned around, a little distracted. He was probably reminiscing about those days, weeks, months spent in bed... I also want to know where this train of thought was leading him: that he was very turned on, and that he doesn't care if it's a guy or a girl... because it was with ZZ? JY realised it really doesn't matter the gender, you can get turned on by anyone you really, really like/is attracted to. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

The rest of JY's answer seem sarcastic to me, like he's trying make a joke out of it. (Does he really say 'sooo handsome'? I don't hear any word his holding like that.) Because this whole thing about electricity and sparks flying is very, very silly. Even if I do believe there's truth behind it. ZZ listens very intently but furrows his brow at the beginning, like he too feel like JY is spouting nonsense.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I think ZZ just decides to play along - I just love his sound effect. Here they're just making fun of the question to the max. However, anyone who's watched Addicted knows that the sparks were indeed flying everywhere. So yeah.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

But in the end, JY's answer is nevertheless pretty revealing. Again, considering he's a true newbie, without any experience, he really doesn't know how to play a character, without becoming him. JY seems to be the kind of guy who really feels things deeply, who take things to heart. So I imagine him as an actor could either be a completely disaster - with him being listless and unengaging, because he can't get into it - or a great triumph - with him feeling like his character is feeling. (It will be interesting to know, in the future, under what circumstances he can get to that point, if it's only with certain people or directors or characters.) At this point, he felt that it was because of his great chemistry with ZZ that he could perform in the scenes at all. He seems to say that under other circumstances - no chemistry, no attraction - he couldn't kiss his co-actor. Now that's pretty interesting, innit?

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

So, what we know is that they were both very, very into their characters. We know that they were both very attracted to each other, while filming. What we don't know is if those feelings lasted beyond filming. I do think this is a very common reason why many co-stars end up together/having an affair; the feelings you create on set are difficult to set apart from your own feelings. And sometimes, those feelings are the one and the same, but you don't know where the line between the goes. 

Great and interesting analysis. Love it! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

@bearology ZhouZhou talked about his favorite atists/songs during the Sina Idolmission Interview in June.

Indeed. Here is the video with ZZ showing his playlist on his Iphone

Spoiler

at the end of the interview:

Edited by Guest

37 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

The pic of ZZ you shared it's from today. ^^ OP said ZhouZhou is truly handsome, and she just took a pic of his back because ZZ's manager asked her don't take pictures. The comments under the post are saying how long ZZ's legs are. XD

Are you talking about this photo please? Can you post the link to the original poster of this photo and of the comment? Thank you!

Spoiler

CoSSrsRUkAEYtTv.jpg

Hi  @bearology  Can you please post the link to this:

Which poll is it? ZZ and JY is no 2 and 3, the weibo post mention both of their names. OMG how long ago since the last time we saw their names together

Spoiler

CoRTcX6UEAEuctB.jpg

Thank you!

2 hours ago, bearology said:

@xix19xix Today 26/7 marks 100 days for YZ public separation :tears: So counting from 18/4, the day after TFM. @aeislaeigh  post today, its their daily report for yesterday 25/7. Thats why its Day 99. I hope I didn't confuse you more :D Btw, thank you in advance for anyone who helps to sub that precious YZ video for us who don't know a single Chinese word here :D

Thanks for explaining :) Gosh! That's foolish of me :P 

With regards to the translation, thanks to the help of @lovelogic26, we are now at 5 mins 46 seconds. Still a long way to go through :P Please be patient. Speaking of which, you should really get some sleep! By the way, since your nick says 26, maybe I should let you translate the part when they first announce the hand signs to their fans. :P 

By the way, in case some of you want to contribute but are not confident about your language ability, worry not. Because I am here :) I will do a final edit before passing to @narakeiko...who has not been around it seems... I hope she is somewhere and has not abandoned us! :P 

The link to the file here again.

@aeislaeigh, you know that China is kinda well known for having many imitations? That -5MilesLove is a high imitation account. I guess it has a minus sign for a reason... :P 

@ximichem, happy birthday! :) 

@kmmyzz, @izziehudson and all, have a blast at ZZ's concert and please give us fan accounts! They are highly popular as @jlt4ever's post has shown!

• Like 18

@abbraccio91 So Rake is indeed ZZ's favourite singer but this song wasn't on his playlist? And thank you for the translation, your version is much better. I wonder why no one sub and translate Japanese song to English, that was the only page that has english lyrics for this song lol "I'm not afraid if it's you and me forever:wub:

@Scandani Yes. There were photos posted on 13/03 from that Madame Figaro photoshoot/interview here and ZZ updated his weibo on White Day 14/03 with "I'm ready, take me home!" and so we have our Soompi date 14/03/2024 Geez why no one slap me before I enter this fandom, 8 yearsssssssssss :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

takemehome.png

Walk Slowly MV and that infamous 2 second during TFM...Everytime I come across someone reposting it, my heart.....:tears: Here is GH comforting me BLY :phew:

Spoiler

I can't wait til ZZ's concert. Since this is in ThaiLand, I think I should prepare my heart and more tissues for it. Fingers and toes cross for a livestream link for us :D

P/S I never have enough with this hubby opening can drink for wifey. Sorry if you have seen me sharing/mentioning this scene so many times :sweatingbullets: it's like I have to share it as soon as I see someone reposting it lol

Spoiler

And happy birthday @ximichem :D

@pygmalion30 Sorry, I only saw people reposting it on Twitter. I don't have Weibo myself. Maybe some of our members here will have a link to this poll?

• Like 24

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Scandani said:

@artemis1130 what a nice initiative. Two Chinese words that I learned from Shangyin is tang hulu and ...not so nice word  ni hundan LOL.

Talking about tang hulu, remind me of this gifs, that of course when you talk about gifs it would be 100% sure not belong to me. But, it is about tang hulu. And I love how the boys tease each other here. I appreciate their characters more and more and more every single time I re-watch the series. That's how moved on I am from them. No, not at all.

:phew:

And just because

Hide contents

tumblr_o8kameaD3J1vo9dlto1_400.gif

cr. unknown from wb

Hide contents

I think I shared this far too many times, but, every now and then when I miss them so much. These pics are some of my favorites

tumblr_o3q6zs0otA1vnc63zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3q6zs0otA1vnc63zo2_1280.jpg

cr. jingyubae tumblr

@bearology omg I just hope with the growing curiousity of who is behind 5MilesLove would not make her/him disappear on us!!!

Wel Duh!!!:w00t: the purppse to buy only 1 tang hulu, you can get so many thgs in return!! What a wise businessman he is!

-ehmindirect kissehm :phew: *can't make 2 kissey smileys facing each other...Duhh*

-ehmbeingfedbyBLYehm

-enjoy the closeness

-BLY smiles sweetly and happily 

-ehmthepossibilitytolickhisfingerehm :wub:

And another sugary translation

Spoiler

Cr:mhmp135

my korean is even worse than my chinese... Original word is 크앙 다 잡아 먹어 버리켔당

anyway here is the fanart

lr0CD2W.jpg

we know who is the dinosaurs and who is being eaten :phew:

• Like 19

ZZ & JY sitting next to each other and smiling to each other during an event: Which one, please?

Spoiler

Sweet:

Does anyone have the English translation to Chapter 68 from Volume 2? I've been bearing with Goggle translate despite the challenges but for some reason, Chapter 68 can't be translated. :(

Please help. :(

Does anyone have the English translation to Chapter 68 from Volume 2? I've been bearing with Goggle translate despite the challenges but for some reason, Chapter 68 can't be translated. :(

Please help. :(

43 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

EDIT: Oh yeah, Good luck to @xix19xix @lovelogic26 @narakeiko and whoever translating that video. We need more translators :D

Thank you... :D we definitely need more help...
more translators required! :wub: 

thank you @xix19xix and @lovelogic26 , it would be great if we can make it done as soon as possible :) 

edit : it's @ximichem 's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... *throwing a lot of confetti* 

2nd edit : @Ram San Miguel It was taken before the ban... it was an award event or some kind like that, France excellent award if I remember the name of the event correctly... :sweatingbullets: 
Wait, I got this @pygmalion30... this was 160304 French excellence awards 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, bearology said:

@Ralfy Siosan welcome :) I hope you guys will enjoy this thread like all of us here. For new members, I am sure you would like check out the first page of this thread. It includes all the information you would like to know about the novel, bans and lots of other goodies from the boys :D

Thank you! I'm enjoying browsing and reading all the post here so far. I feel so addicted to their story. I will ask my chinese workmate if ever she heard about this novel and web series. I just hope she's not that so sensitive about homosexual topics. Hahaha

• Like 9