Oh @liam87 finally someone bringing ZZ to this forum. Since apparently according to the op that you posted this forum has no ZZ at all. Bless you to finally bringing ZZ here #tonsofsarcasm and let's ignore our regular posters like aeisleigh, bearology, nedaaa, gayyoxx and tons of others who feed us from our ZZ, JY and YuZhou deprivation.

@filmlore46 I have lost hope with anything that follows with respect, privacy, personal boundary with some of these regular fans that keep following them. My two babies had been treated like some sort of object in the amusement park. Less than human at times. 

• Like 16

On 7/24/2016 at 8:05 PM, lovelogic26 said:

here is another section - spoiler for the ending of the novel. For those who haven't read the novel... And don't like spoiler, feel free to skip the spoiler ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

Cr:forgot

p32grNr.jpg

2wmR7Ah.jpg

BgjRwIW.jpg

e6hTwJJ.jpg

Need to catch my sleep.....

Hello!  I am wondering where you are getting the fanpics from?  They are simply amazing...Especially the last one about the ending of the novel.  I just spoiled it for myself, but WOW what an ending.  The emotional impact was beyond anything I've read or seen.  I take back what I said about the novel not being profound.  What a fool I was, this was simply perfect.  It is familiar, warm, and bittersweet...everything comes in full circle with

Spoiler

BLY and GU was conversing about GH-“Say…How long do you think our bike will last?”  BLY-"for as long as you want-eternity"   and the Bike with the bow at the end

…oh dear lord god jesus…I am not worthy of this gift.  I am an emotional mess at 12:30AM knowing this was the last time I get to read about the characters of GH and BLY.   What a journey! What a love! No matter how many tribulations were thrown at them, to overcome them all and ended where they are now.  Saying all this was fate sort of undermining their whole voyage; it was the greatest love combined with the greatest struggles to sustain a relationship between two of my most beloved fictional characters.  Saying goodbye is hard, but I’m so glad there’s a real life version of GH and BLY currently undergoing their struggles right now to arrive at the happy endsJ. 

Work is in a five hours and I don’t plan to sleep.  Time to binge watch season 1(praying even harder now so we can get season 2 to experience all these amazing content that was left over in the novel) all over again to relieve myself of this ache.   Sorry for the emotional rant, see you guys in the morning.  Time to experience when Hai meets Yin all over again ^.^

• Like 19

I'm sorry if this been posted here, but I particularly love this fancam video of JY singing the second song at YAYA Concert

It's bring out the concert atmosphere, the screaming/singing fans, the way JY moved from side to side (I always mesmerized by the way he moves :sweatingbullets:)

http://weibo.com/p/2304442c681df2eb655d9446ea7da5aa7683c4

sorry I dunno how to put video from weibo... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Y + Z

Hide contents

Cr on pic

CoRkOvHVIAAneMo.jpgCoRkOuUUMAAASKj.jpg

I have this uncanny feeling that never leaves me when I look at their solo fashion pics… ZZ's gaze is like an open window; with this barely noticeable mischievous air he invites you to partake in whatever fantasy one thinks about, regardless it is a still from a street in Japan, or frolic in a bed. JY, on the other hand, draws a thin veil of secrecy between himself and the viewer: be it a photo taken during a car ride in Milan, or while looking into a distance on the Cote d'Azur. Do you know what he is up to, what's his stance on this or that…? Even here, with the boxing-related theme, the effect is markedly different...
How I dearly miss they cannot star in another Men's Uno-style setting together for the time being… One could simply sense so much high-voltage electricity in the air looking at those pics…

• Like 15

Spoiler
8 hours ago, migrain3 said:

Hello!  I am wondering where you are getting the fanpics from?  They are simply amazing...Especially the last one about the ending of the novel.  I just spoiled it for myself, but WOW what an ending.  The emotional impact was beyond anything I've read or seen.  I take back what I said about the novel not being profound.  What a fool I was, this was simply perfect.  It is familiar, warm, and bittersweet...everything comes in full circle with

Hide contents

BLY and GU was conversing about GH-“Say…How long do you think our bike will last?”  BLY-"for as long as you want-eternity"   and the Bike with the bow at the end

…oh dear lord god jesus…I am not worthy of this gift.  I am an emotional mess at 12:30AM knowing this was the last time I get to read about the characters of GH and BLY.   What a journey! What a love! No matter how many tribulations were thrown at them, to overcome them all and ended where they are now.  Saying all this was fate sort of undermining their whole voyage; it was the greatest love combined with the greatest struggles to sustain a relationship between two of my most beloved fictional characters.  Saying goodbye is hard, but I’m so glad there’s a real life version of GH and BLY currently undergoing their struggles right now to arrive at the happy endsJ. 

Work is in a five hours and I don’t plan to sleep.  Time to binge watch season 1(praying even harder now so we can get season 2 to experience all these amazing content that was left over in the novel) all over again to relieve myself of this ache.   Sorry for the emotional rant, see you guys in the morning.  Time to experience when Hai meets Yin all over again ^.^

Hi Hi, i found the fanarts from Weibo but I forgot under which user-pretty bad of me :(

Spoiler

the ending was beautiful and hilarious and their married life after marriage is simply cute and sweet. What a doting husbang GH is.

The convo should be:

BLY-how long do you think our bike will last?

GH-as long as you wish it to be 

based on GH character. He will not let BLY go. So it means eternity :wub: he is too over protective.. Haha even YM fears to visit BLY-GH home after their marriage.

GH used the bike to fetch BLY on their wedding day so you will see the wedding ribbon tie on the bike. Such a romantic guy he is. Even though he was late :sweatingbullets:

Same applies to me. I have been a sleepless mess since addiction... I have 2 more hours for me to start my day ehmworkehm.... 

I need to catch some more sleep before I start another spam!!! 

• Like 11

-5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博  (This is a new account, registered 7/20)... Just wondering what's going on... 

Johnny

Spoiler

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   LastAngel_不想上课

006qOYnpgw1f67d2bb00bj31bw1ujnpg.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   今天喝鱼粥了吗

8e4acf60gw1f67cyidzejj21jk2bcu0y.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f67cyq38tcj21jk2bc1kz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f67bx37rqig209q09q1kz.gif

96c82293jw1f67bxuy0x2g209q09qx6p.gif

Spoiler

Source:    宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f67cimby64j313r1no1hk.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67ciovoqbj31bu1zstxx.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67cirbpd0j31bj1zb1kx.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67ciuw2auj31bw1zu1kx.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67ciyxrf2j31af1xn1kx.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67cj0dlx9j329w3etk1u.jpg

Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (072516)

Spoiler

Source:   景瑜宝

006oTKmJjw1f67drhb7mpj315o1qgx6p.jpg

006oTKmJjw1f67dr6j4osj315o1qf7wi.jpg

006oTKmJjw1f67drjqpatj30ku0rsdsb.jpg

YuZhou

Spoiler

Random

Spoiler

Source:   cantabile_a

006qRtw9jw1f66jxl8v65j315o0rswh4.jpg

006qRtw9jw1f66jxmjzxvj315o0rs43l.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   鯨胸

005y7wuqgw1f67f7sgelzj30gd0e2t9t.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f5yiirkuxvj30m80vfdqp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   椰蓉杏仁粥

006cIVB9gw1f67hl18jfxj30m80m8mz7.jpg

006cIVB9gw1f67hkud8b3j30m80m876c.jpg

006cIVB9gw1f67hkjweyqj30m80m875y.jpg

006cIVB9gw1f67hlaexcqj30m80m8q50.jpg

• Like 18

ZZ today?

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CoSSrsRUkAEYtTv.jpg

The Japanese song from 5MilesLove today, is from Rake - one of ZZ's favourite singer? I read that ZZ has this song in his playlist? I remember seeing JY's playlist but I don't remember seeing ZZ's playlist??:huh: Anyway, it's so hard finding engsub for a japanese song :sweatingbullets: I bold part included in 5MilesLove post

Spoiler

Much better translation from our @abbraccio91

Therefore, from now on, let's change more and more the future in our favorite color,

Let's walk embracing our dreams,

Just keep dreaming,

Let's try I'm not afraid if it's you and me forever.

Cr from wulanishida here

YUME O DAITE

Guitar toys was picked at an early age

Tune tuning remains hell-bent on ringing was
The band crossed for the first time, I wanted to play fellow
Just make it sound really had the hooked it to

Not giving up also from the beginning
Morning and night, playing the violin

So that dream will come true I want to believe I want to believe
Melody played with fingertips
I want to delivered to you
Anyone who dreams come true I believe believe
To reach surely surely someday walk still

Voices Chris alone the Lord blotted
Sing, dream, this place goes for the beginning and

Seems easy giving up the most difficult
Yeah I sing today

So that dream will come true I want to believe I want to believe
I arrived at the one and only
Hoarse voice
Anyone who dreams come true I believe believe
So more and more the future from this favorite color instead.
A dream walking

Just keep dreaming

If you let's try not afraid and I have been
Don't cry OK hands, let's look

Youtube link. Sorry the previous link wasn't a full song

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 23

3 hours ago, migrain3 said:

Hello!  I am wondering where you are getting the fanpics from?  They are simply amazing...Especially the last one about the ending of the novel.  I just spoiled it for myself, but WOW what an ending.  The emotional impact was beyond anything I've read or seen.  I take back what I said about the novel not being profound.  What a fool I was, this was simply perfect.  It is familiar, wa

I follow this wonderful artist on WB!!!! She is my favourite after 有的是青春!She has stopped updating her WB since March though if I'm not wrong. She is more of a  SY fan and drew wonderful mangas of all the poignant moments in the novel. I will post them later!!  

• Like 8

When the Hague decision was made, which caused different reactions, I felt like leaving this ship.

But, but..I can't. I love the boys too much and has not stopped stalking IG, Facebook and Soompi, swooning at Jingyu and wanting to smell his shirt (perv!). lol. I must say thank you for all the members here for providing "candies" for my sweet tooth. 

Okay, back to work now. I'll check the thread again before I leave work and again once I get home, and again while cooking dinner, and again before going to sleep.

Much love guys! Hugs from Dubai. :)

• Like 12

Timmy

Spoiler

Light Asian Tour in Shenzhen (071716)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f67i3vvjtkj34c02w0u14.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67i49yvkmj34c02w0e88.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67i56bkdrj34c02w0b2g.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67i6a6mhaj34c02w0b2g.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   卫洲PRO_许魏洲个人站

006oT7rqjw1f67dxj8g86j33pc2s04qw.jpg

006oT7rqjw1f67e067zf1j33pc2s0b2h.jpg

006oT7rqjw1f67e0td38jj33pc2s0b2h.jpg

Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (072116)

Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqgw1f67j7n1k2cj32qp442qv7.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f67j8hkku9j32yo4g0x6r.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f67j70zbttj32yo4g0kjn.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f67j95wx7wj34402sze83.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f67j9rtbgej337r26zkjm.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f67j9iqqpuj337l26ve82.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f67ilu2pydj31aa1xgkjl.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67im4ylnaj31aa1xge82.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67imb0q31j31aa1xg1ky.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67imhg2g8j31aa1xgnpe.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67immvyewj31aa1xgx6p.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67imucnk3j31aa1xgnpe.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67imyvk5tj31aa1xgu0x.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67in5f1g9j31xg1aau0x.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f67inaowklj31xg1aax6p.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Six_Two基地站

006x5KMZgw1f67aokl9n2j31gc20onpf.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   MY张三疯

e53eda74jw1f5zaf3a2d7j20hs0vkdhm.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, bearology said:

I know this is a really short fanart but I'm curious to know what does it say because I don't quite understand this fanart. Please @gashupingo :D or anyone? 

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f66l6m68bzj208f06kgm7.jpg

"Home is wherever you are." :wub: (literally translated: a place with you there, is home)

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

"Home is wherever you are." :wub: (literally translated: a place with you there, is home)

I die :wub:....I think if YZ ever say/post anything like this, I would die :lol: so those lines are just guidelines from photoshop/illustrator? I wonder why she/he left them there :huh: lol I thought there was a meaning for those lines :lol: Thank youuuuu

For those who are wondering if the boys know what is YZ or ZY. This is one of infamous cuts for it. Awww I miss those days :(

Spoiler

Throwback JY

Spoiler

Cr heroincream Twitter

CoSlHKZVYAArvT2.jpg

CoSlIC0VMAA4eAZ.jpg

• Like 21

100 Days

Sometimes I wonder

What is this "HEROIN" - is it LOVE?

Scientists say it is nothing but biochemistry.

Mystics say the ultimate truth is love - this world was created out of love.

Sometimes I wonder

Is it good to mix present and past - there is a future.

Is it possible to fall out of love?

Sometimes I say

Go find it out for yourself

• Like 5

@bearology ZhouZhou talked about his favorite atists/songs during the Sina Idolmission Interview in June. ^^ I shared ZhouZhou's playlist at page 1063. Here anyway:

Spoiler

Click on link because spoiler don't mnake see the full post. ><

The pic of ZZ you shared it's from today. ^^ OP said ZhouZhou is truly handsome, and he just took a pic of his back because ZZ's manager asked him don't take pictures. The comments under the post are saying how long ZZ's legs are. XD

EDIT: @pygmalion30 Here: http://www.weibo.com/3300093380/E0EzN252w ^^

Also, that song translation from that site is totally wrong, (Google Translate for sure), and lost his original and beautiful meaning; here a proper translation of that part of lyrics that 5MilesLove shared. (He/She always picks beautiful songs :wub:).

Spoiler

Therefore, from now on, let's change more and more the future in our favorite color,

Let's walk embracing our dreams,

Just keep dreaming,

Let's try I'm not afraid if it's you and me forever.

@aeislaeigh About that other 5MilesLover account, I'm afraid it's someone else who is trying to copy the original 5MilesLove account. :(

Maybe it's off-topic, but Happy Birthday @ximichem ! :wub:

• Like 17