@bearology Thank you for your appreciation! Oh, Yeah! I'm 13 post alive and enjoying the ship but I'm still lurking. Btw, how are you? I heard you had an injury and need to heal, right? I dunno what else to do but I'm still checking how can I contribute to this ship :P so I'll just support YZ and you guys at the same time and continue liking super fast updates, HD sweets, YZ interviews, fanfics etc.

• Like 14

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler

Source:   SmileJohnny_黄景瑜个人图博

006nPp28jw1f66afr0mjrj32vc1sqe83.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66ag14sttj31rw2usx6r.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66agitoiej34g02yo1l4.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66ahlh8x2j32bc38ohdx.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66agyzwquj325s1jkhdu.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66ahsnpfgj31jk25shdu.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66agr7hivj31jk2jo1kz.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66ah0ufh7j31e00ukni9.jpg

006nPp28jw1f66ahac4fbj32jo1xg7wk.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (072016)

Spoiler

Source:   SUMYH

88cfe242gw1f66akagkq3j21jk10t1kx.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66akctz1qj21jk10te81.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66akefn7mj21jk10tb29.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66akhqr5bj21jk10tu0x.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66akkekw4j21jk10t1ky.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66ak8ilx2j210t1jkhcv.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66aklwpocj210s1jk4on.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66akocwplj210t1jke81.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66akqcjkfj210t1jkb29.jpg

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   siyue7_

I had to look twice, thrice even...

Spoiler

006qRccGgw1f668dsz21jj30pz0yokjm.jpg

006qRccGgw1f668dtnm93j30rd0rdq69.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   本来就是CP啊

006nc0lvgw1f667oeav3kj30q20hd4gu.jpg

• Like 19

JY - from that party yesterday. Who is this?

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CoNMoQlVYAEgVe3.jpg

CoNMnIOUAAAc6wp.jpg

@prima13facie Thank you, my blood condition played up so I fainted and fractured my leg. Now just lots of bed rest for a couple of weeks. Don't feel pressure that you need to post something. The thread can be quiet when the boys don't have schedule but when either of them has something exciting going on e.g.: ZZ's Thailand concert this weekend, come join us and spam the thread like we did for JY's concert 2 days ago :lol: Btw, you have 14 posts and I have to say they are really 'high quality' hahaha. Keep em coming :D

@gayyoxx ZZ's Thailand concert is on 30 July yeah?? 

@gayyoxx on 31 July ZZ will be flying straight from BK to SH. Then 13/8 is his SH concert. Let see if both them will both go MIA in SH during that time before JY has to leave for filming :phew: 

• Like 14

CMIIW, this is the boys' schedule for this week:

27/07 ZZ's flight to Bangkok

30/07 JY's flight to Shenzhen

30/07 ZZ's concert in Bangkok

31/07 JY's attending Cosmo's event in Shenzhen

@bearology Ah thanks for correcting ZZ's concert date!

So, there is the possibility that JY and ZZ won't meet each other until after ZZ's return from Bangkok?

That explain why JY look rather moody today. He's always like that when having to be separated from Zhoumeow...

@KKmegan I might have not made myself clear: it was JY who somewhat "patronised" XL by making joke about her being a "single dog". What JY did was what I perceived as classic joke from someone who is in a great relationship, teasing their single friends, (to some extent) provoking their single status and pushing the friends into have their own relationship, thinking that being in relationship will make their friends happy -as they are.

As I said, I sometime found these people (who are totally happy in their relationships and patronising their single friends) rather annoying. But if it was JY (or ZZ) who did that, I forgive them because that signifies JY (or ZZ) is in happy relationship. xD

I hope this makes sense?

• Like 24

JY will be flying to Shengzhen on the 30? There goes my hope for him to appear in thailand. Oh well, i still have my last hope (Shanghai) though it's even low chance of it happening. Hahaha. But even if he just attend to watch it will make us go heaven.

• Like 2

Ok, first of all, with all of those candies, I bought YZ millions%. I can't find anything that tell me otherwise. Anyway, let me ask you this because I really need help. It's really hard for me to keep balance between reading this forum and my daily activities. Since the forum is updated too fast, seems like I can't keep up. How could you guys keep up with it?

Now, can someone tell me what clothes did the boys wear that's the same as the day before? Even if they both stay a night together, it's still in Beijing so they probably stay in one of their house. How come they didn't change clothes? Is there something special with the clothes?

And what is it about walking freely on the street and beer? Sorry I don't get what make you guys excited. Guess I miss something since I've been busy lately.

Last but not least, could 5mileslove be CJD? I mean she's resourceful and obviously a CP fans. She knows both of them well. She could made up a team perhaps?

• Like 8

Ah, really wish I could help with the translation of YuZhou's historical archive vid since I love it so much but my Chinese is zero to none so

ANYONE THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE, PLEASE DO SO~~~ I'll be your best friend, whether you like it or not :w00t:

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hi all, @narakeiko has shared that she doesn't mind putting the translated text into this video (which is essentially a historical archive on how JY and ZZ came together).

I am wondering for those of us who knows Chinese, is it possible for us to "crowd translate this video" which happens to be 74:17 mins long?

I have started by translating until 2m 30s in this shared Google document. At the same time, I had asked the youtube clip owner if it is okay that we subtitle the video with this translated text.

I am hoping that if all of us can chip in like 30 seconds of the clip each time, things will move a lot faster. Hope you will contribute if you can :) 

Yes please! There will be a lot of grateful people, including me! 

• Like 12

Here's another FF https://www.wattpad.com/288988511-yuzhou-fan-fics-mother

I really hope anyone can tell me how to keep up with my life and this forum. How to balance things. Since I don't want to miss a thing, but I can't really leave my life as well T.T

Spoiler

Jingyu’s plane to Shanghai has just landed. He has a few things to do but first of all, he needs to call Zhouzhou as always. It’s already become their habit to call each other before and after they have a flight. 
They didn’t flight that much before so at the beginning, with a lot of flight schedule, they could be there for each other. If something happen they are there for each other. But after they have separate schedule, not being on the same flight got them anxious. Calling each other before and after is the only way to calm them down. To make sure nothing happen to the other guy they can’t live without.
“You landed. How’s the flight?” Zhouzhou sounds happy on the other side of the phone. Jingyu feels blessed he could hear the voice he’s fallen in love with again. Though he could still sense tiredness in Zhouzhou’s voice. That guy is still in Korea and Jingyu could only suppress his longing as he knows the other guy feels the same.
“It’s fine. Nothing special.”
“Where will you go first?”
“To your parents. I’ve gotta say hi at the least.” Jingyu keeps his promise to sometimes visit Zhouzhou’s parents whenever he is in Shanghai. He’s a really good soon to be son-in-law.
“You don’t have to. I already told them you will be busy.”
“It’s fine. I could always make time if it’s about you.”
Jingyu yawns a little. He feels sleepy after the flight and besides, he’s really tired these days. This got Zhouzhou worried.
“Really. You always get the chance to get closer to my parents. But I don’t. That’s just not fair,” Zhouzhou try to sound irritated and persuade Jingyu to cancel his trip to his parent’s home.
But this plan seems failed when Jingyu just laughs it off. “Said the guy who always call my parents?”
“That’s still different,” Zhouzhou sulks for real.
“Listen. My parents love you more than me now. If your parents also side with you, I will be at disadvantage. I do this for my future.”
This time Zhouzhou laughs. He can imagines how Jingyu would look right now saying all of that and that image is really cute in his mind.
“When you are dealing with me, they won’t be of any help much. You know I always have my way,” Zhouzhou teases his boyfriend.
“Well baby, your way is my advantage,” Jingyu teases back.
Zhouzhou blushes hearing that. “You shameless.” Jingyu laughs hard. He knows Zhouzhou must feel embarrassed if he call him names.
“Zhou, I need to get going now. And I’m visiting your parents. That’s final. I’ll call you later.” 
“Whatever,” Zhouzhou gives in.

— — — 

Zhouzhou’s parents welcome Jingyu into their home. They already met Jingyu a few times and know his relationship with their son. They treat that big guy as their own son. And they are so glad to hear about Zhouzhou from him. As Zhouzhou’s parent, they know his son won’t tell them everything in case they will get worry. So, from now on they can always ask Jingyu and they entrust their son in his hand. 
“Uncle, Auntie,” Jingyu says hi.
“If you told me earlier, I could prepare something for you,” Zhouzhou’s mom only prepare a few dishes today.
“It’s fine. Today I won’t be long. I have another appointment after this.”
“Come on then. Let’s eat first,” Zhouzhou’s father asks Jingyu to eat with them.
Jingyu gladly follows them and enjoy his meal. They didn’t talk much because Zhouzhou’s parent want Jingyu to eat peacefully. They know he’ll work again after this and they could meet again later.
After they finished their meal and Zhouzhou’s mom put the plates away, they begin to talk. Waiting for the time Jingyu needs to go. 
“How’s Zhouzhou? Is he okay?” Zhouzhou’s mom always worry for her son.
“He’s fine. Don’t worry. I nag him a lot to take care of himself.”
They all laugh due to Jingyu’s answer. Zhouzhou really deserves a lot of nagging. He won’t take care of himself without someone nagging at him. They all know that.
“Then, how’s your relationship? Everything’s good?” this time Zhouzhou’s father asks.
“Ah, yes, yes. Everything’s good.”
“You two can’t see each other often right?”
“Yes, but we always talk on the phone. And we are both prepared for this. Don’t worry.”
“Good. As long as you keep in touch and being sincere to one another, everything will be fine.”
Jingyu is really glad that Zhouzhou’s parent could accept them. With both of their parents’ blessing, he doesn’t need to be scared anymore. He just needs to do his best to protect the one he cares about. He won’t back down and feels like he has the world already in his hand.
“How long will you stay in Shanghai this time?”
“For a while.”
“Then, please come here more often. I will cook for you.”
“You don’t have to,” Jingyu is flustered.
“It’s fine. She likes cooking and it feels like our son is home when you’re here. Please come more often.”
Having both of Zhouzhou’s parent inviting him, he couldn’t say no. Although he knows Zhouzhou won’t like it too much, he can’t defy these two people who gave life to Zhouzhou. The person he loves the most ever.
Jingyu thinks about something to give them as a thank you. Zhouzhou mentioned before that they used to have a dog. That his parents really love pet. Seeing they probably feel a little bit lonely, having a pet would be good for them. It will keep them occupied as well so they don’t worry too much about their son.
“I will try to come often. But please don’t prepare too much. I don’t know if I could come everyday.”
“Fine. Just come when you have free time. We’ll just have a simple warm meal together.”
Jingyu feels a bit relief since he won’t be troubling his boyfriend’s parent.
“Oh, that’s right. You should call your mother. She said you didn’t call her lately.”
That caught Jingyu off guard. He never thought his parents are in touch with Zhouzhou’s parents. He never gave them their contact information. And he could swear Zhouzhou would never do that as well. They just want to take it slow. There’s still no plan to let their parents meet or do anything together.
“T-that’s… I’ve been too busy.”
“Both of you are just the same. Remember, even when you two are so busy, please take care of yourself and don’t forget about us. We, parents, will always worry about our children.”
“Y-yes,” Jingyu politely answers.
“But I see that you’re not too busy to call each other,” Zhouzhou’s mom teases Jingyu who blushes instantly.
“Auntie,” Jingyu feels guilty for some reasons.
“Hahaha. I’m just joking. But please call us once in a while.”
“Sure. But… how did you?”
“Her phone number? We already exchanged our number back then. But we never knew we will be this close.”
“Back then?”
“When you two were still filming. Your mother contacted me first. She got my number from the staff if I’m not mistaken.”
Jingyu just nods slowly while putting everything together. He didn’t know any of that. And he’s sure Zhouzhou didn’t know as well. Just how close are they? He will tell Zhouzhou about this later. 

• Like 13

Spoiler
1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Hi all, @narakeiko has shared that she doesn't mind putting the translated text into this video (which is essentially a historical archive on how JY and ZZ came together).

I am wondering for those of us who knows Chinese, is it possible for us to "crowd translate this video" which happens to be 74:17 mins long?

I have started by translating until 2m 30s in this shared Google document. At the same time, I had asked the youtube clip owner if it is okay that we subtitle the video with this translated text.

I am hoping that if all of us can chip in like 30 seconds of the clip each time, things will move a lot faster. Hope you will contribute if you can :) 

Hi hi, I can lend a hand here to translate to Chinese but my Chinese is limited and I'm not good with technology. Is it ok to translate into word document or please teach me how should I do it?

@nedaaa i love all the images you posted.... Yz is going to kill me with their handsomeness..

@kyrie777 i have been checking this forum for 24/7. Every sec when I'm free... Even when i have meeting in office and even on my sleeping time.... I just need the doses for my addiction... I'm too addicted that I even check Weibo, insta, tweet, tumblr, changba and so on... I think i just have to balance it with my real life :confounded:

Another candy to share:

i really love this fanart so I have to share translated version with all sompiers!! I used photo editing apps. Pls pardon me for the not so nice result

Spoiler

Cr : somekse 

During highschool

lvdVdCK.jpg

Reunited after 8 yrs

tr8A1G2.jpg

wedding day 

ShrKsGW.jpg

vVoufY1.jpg

i really love GH dedication and patient.. Also love BLY stubbornness and romanticism.. 

• Like 23

JY - YAYA Planet Concert. JY only appeared for 16 min and 54 sec to be exact and they are still releasing photos 2 days after that :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr Encounter

CoN1vgbUEAAHkSB.jpg

CoNq0DsUMAEZy2E.jpg

CoN1vEjUIAA_PXN.jpg

CoN1vbOVIAAFc1K.jpg

CoN1flpUIAAX9UN.jpg

CoN1f4eVYAETESr.jpg

CoN1gJcVIAAJemf.jpg

CoN1gWHVIAAEOhB.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博]

CoN2erwVMAArvL4.jpg

CoN2dnuUsAATEy6.jpg

CoN2bw1UEAA8Ui5.jpg

CoN2qExUMAAs0CF.jpg

CoN2pG8UMAAiD5t.jpg

CoN2oC2UAAERyYA.jpg

CoN2zVxVMAAh9c0.jpg

CoN2yT3UsAA5SEW.jpg

CoN2xJ_VYAAYUKY.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Wuli_欣欣欣欣欣]

CoN5fcDVYAAGbWP.jpg

CoN5gVYUEAE69RV.jpg

Fans ordered INMIX sunglasses with ZZ's signature on it

Spoiler

Cr coral_sunlight Twitter

CoNz4-9UEAEKzge.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr rovinnrovinn Twitter

CoNQ7FtVYAAgFGV.jpg

Who still have goosebumps watching this scene? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Throwback ZZ

Spoiler

Cr BubbleSheep

CoNtgG3UsAE6JEN.jpg

CoNtgUOUIAALO4C.jpg

CoNtgmUVMAE9xJu.jpg

CoNtgoYUEAUobNW.jpg

OP says ZZ was staring at fan's whale phone case

Spoiler

• Like 19

9 hours ago, KKmegan said:

I don't think I can translate what he writes.. its too mammoth a task for me, and I can't do it justice.

Even if you can't share or translate all comments, some times, you can share a review like this.I am going to be very grateful if you do, thanks in advance!:cookie::heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lovelogic26 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi hi, I can lend a hand here to translate to Chinese but my Chinese is limited and I'm not good with technology. Is it ok to translate into word document or please teach me how should I do it?

Hi, thank you :) actually the Google document works like any Microsoft word document. You just have to click on the link which will bring you to the document and you can add in the text as though it is a word document.

When you finish, just put the time at the end so that others know where to pick up?

You don't have to save as it will be auto-saved.

Let me know if you have other questions :) you can pm me :) Hope others can join in too!

@Tari Tari, I am probably one of the worst person to ask this because I am dividing my time between too many things... But I feel that @aeislaeigh's daily updates and yuzhou daily news post can help slightly in giving us a jist of what has transpired for the day. By the way, I have a feeling that the day we cross 100 days after the Thai fan meet, would also be the day we hit 2m views on this thread...

Seriously... this is unprecedented and extremely rare even in the korean related threads...

• Like 19