77d0e7f9jw1f661sgcek3j20qo120afn.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661v0pgvrj21vk2s9hdv.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661su55nfj22ux28jb2c.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661sy9ro4j23wa2j07wm.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661t1jrosj23bt2g2nph.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661yd57qtj20qo12vwju.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661yel8xbj20qo13e0y9.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f661yf2s2lj20qo13aafy.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (072016)

Spoiler

Source:   SUMYH

88cfe242gw1f6626bwd2aj23sw2iob29.jpg

88cfe242gw1f66269poqgj21jk10tkjl.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626dtczqj21jk10t4qp.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626g3vu9j21jk10tkjl.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626ijsucj210t1jkhdt.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626l3yamj210t1jkhdt.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626nnzh4j210t1jknpd.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626q95kwj210s1jkb29.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6626rk6y6j210t1jk4qp.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  ling_yz

13712748_985646864901682_1542377031_n_00

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   椰蓉杏仁粥

006cIVB9gw1f661to80fcj30xc0xctbh.jpg

006cIVB9gw1f661tr8rgej30xc0xcdig.jpg

• Like 13

4 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@filmlore46, @jlt4ever would probably be one of the last person to leave the fandom. You should check out her one month plus old weibo account. She has 912 posts...:sweatingbullets: I was joking with her that since her last Soompi post got 50 likes, she should apply as the international ambassador of YZ!

@xix19xix Since I always feel a bit guilty asking so much of our wonderful translators, I jokingly made that statement (after begging shamelessly for that wonderful first-hand fanacc) I only said it because @jlt4ever had been absent from the board for awhile. :grin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

He jus made a comment on one of the episodes of DWSS. In that episode, JY teased XL calling her a "single dog" (literal translation). He zoomed in on that few seconds of interaction and commented it's odd that JY callled XL single dog, and so gleefully too, when he is supposedly single himself. "Single Dog" is a self-deprecating term, but JY was so gleeful about using it on another single person. Does this means he doesn't see himself as a single? I rewatched that few seconds of interaction and indeed.... interesting. 

Ohohohohoho!!!! Did JY do that!? That's a typical, cross-cultural joke often made (usually) by older people, secure and comfortable in their relationship*.

Oh you silly whale, you just subconsciously could not hide your "I am in relationship and am happy" thought, could you? :phew:

Spoiler

*tbh, personally I often find these older people rather annoying. They live in rainbow land full of unicorns and try to persuade others to get in relationship, thinking all relationships as good as theirs. Or, they will look down on singles, as if singles can not be happy.

But if it is YuZhou who live in rainbow land, I forgive them xD

• Like 19

JY  Departure Beijing Intl airport PEK

Spoiler

Cr:一天到晚游的鲸鱼嘤

Spoiler

CoMJazDVIAEF8eU.jpg

CoMJazEUEAACckX.jpgCoMIxwrVYAAdOja.jpg

CoMIyW2VYAAoEP4.jpgCoMIolyVYAAu3Vh.jpg

CoMGdJrVIAAdmO6.jpgCoMIpMtVUAE2kmE.jpg

Cr:囧尼与提米

Spoiler

CoMJNSRUMAQUECd.jpg

CoMJNSRUEAEs41j.jpg

CoMJPHEUsAEvH-a.jpgCoMJPHFVYAAludB.jpg

CoMJPHEUsAAAg2h.jpg

CoMJNSRUAAEPUv7.jpg

Cr:顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

CoMJLyGVUAA80aY.jpg

CoMJPJ-UMAApzDy.jpg

Cr:今天许魏洲又攻了吗

Spoiler

CoMLm-yVMAQvIjc.jpg

CoMLqg0UAAAsere.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CoMLgQcVUAEWy5d.jpg

CoMLhFAUsAA7wZz.jpg

CoMLyVxUIAAKeSR.jpg

CoMLWOuVUAAUY2v.jpg

CoMLZRjUkAAWZMY.jpg

CoMLc1zUAAAYmYX.jpg

Cr.Bowen的颜控饭

Spoiler

CoMLaNZUIAArh-m.jpg

CoMLbCZVYAANEJe.jpg

CoMLcPZVIAAJJW5.jpgCoMLbojVIAUF8hj.jpg

Cr:鲸鱼粥粥册

Spoiler

CoMMqR8VYAEXJr-.jpg

CoMMrA7VIAAp82E.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

He jus made a comment on one of the episodes of DWSS. In that episode, JY teased XL calling her a "single dog" (literal translation). He zoomed in on that few seconds of interaction and commented it's odd that JY callled XL single dog, and so gleefully too, when he is supposedly single himself. "Single Dog" is a self-deprecating term, but JY was so gleeful about using it on another single person. Does this means he doesn't see himself as a single? I rewatched that few seconds of interaction and indeed.... interesting. 

I always have this thought in the back of my mind when watching this cut scene. JY teasing XL "single dog" when himself is single. OK, forget the part about why he's making such a comment when he is single himself (although we all know that he's taken by a charmed and wicked kitten with a damn strong LOVE spell lol) but he is single publicly right? So why didn't XL say back to JY something like "How about you?" or "You are a single dog as well!!!" or something along those lines. Does it mean that XL know about YZ relationship too? We all think that XL had a crush on JY in earlier episodes but then seemed to act awkwardly towards JY a few episodes after JY came back from France. Did JY tell XL that he is no longer single??? 

• Like 23

Spoiler

Cr: Johnny_黄景瑜同行站

Spoiler

CoMWstGUIAAmPxp.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CoMW5pQUAAAfSSE.jpg

CoMW5pKUIAAGmyO.jpg

Cr:ShinnyStar_星站

Spoiler

CoMW9NpUMAIrZFB.jpg

CoMW9OHUAAA44yf.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CoMP_5TUIAAc7g4.jpg

CoMP_5iVMAAyEn-.jpg

CoMP_57VMAEewK8.jpgCoMP_6UUIAA7aSD.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CoMTKJTVIAAT0z0.jpg

Cr:鲸鱼爱吃喵

Spoiler

CoMS4KDUEAA1RQD.jpg

• Like 15

Hmmm...JY looks really listless and tired today. Wonder why? Ugh... The airport photos and videos are riling me up again. He is not an animal on display...why can't they just leave him alone for some downtime? Seriously pissing me off...pardon my language. 

• Like 12

I hate airport pictures. Like really hate it. He looks so distress and distraught. And swollen eyes too, am started to concern. I hope it is just an after party effect. But being off and on on weibo so many times? Are you okay baby whale?

Spoiler

FFS people!!! Leave him alone?!!!! He looks so distracted already!!! Would you just flee and leave him alone?!!!!! I never had any hope that you guys would respect his personal boundary but really????!!! Even when he obviously does not look so well you still take pictures under his nose?!!!!! 

I%]#^?€**$)%#*[#<_~%#[#%a%#hol#!!!!

• Like 16

Spoiler

Cr:黄景瑜的萨摩小表

Spoiler

CoMeH-LVUAExRDb.jpg

CoMeJL4UEAAIH_H.jpg

CoMeKwmUAAA8cbu.jpg

Cr:黄景瑜和许魏洲的胃药

Spoiler

CoMdubNUMAAnMhM.jpg

CoMdvbXUIAA6RJF.jpg

CoMdwYPVYAEk3qN.jpgCoMdzv6VYAAc04M.jpg

Cr:白菜各有

Spoiler

CoMdAIkUAAA2wo7.jpg

CoMdAunUkAApwwu.jpgCoMdBYWUMAAWMIN.jpg

CoMeq6lVUAAjuwh.jpg

CoMerYpVUAAcZ07.jpg

CoMes-IVUAAo8s5.jpg

Cr:豆豆豆豆豆_从心

Spoiler

CoMehODUAAAY8le.jpg

CoMehpMVMAAtirG.jpg

• Like 7

@gayyoxx

Oh. I have no idea how old OP is, probably in his late thirties. By older, I meant more mature and rational. Not a 迷妹/fangirl with stars in his eyes that insists YZ must be dying to show their love to the world.  Haha...  He is definitely too young to be YZ's parents. He wan't looking down on singles too, just making calling out on something he found interesting. He doesn't do deep dive analysis on their relationship actually, compared to other thread that does second by second analysis, as he doesn't see the need to make point blank statements about their status although he is inclined towards YZ being in a special relationship too.  He thinks its their personal business and always caution the readers to be respectful so as not to hinder their career.. He talks more on their career development at the moment and really 看好 both of them.. :) 

• Like 11

7 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

Is it bad that I check this forum every half an hour at work? Is there a cure for this addiction?

honestly, i wish i could help you on this. but you have asked in the totally wrong thread. as most of this thread's inhabitants can't stop their addiction since they took a peek here and theyve reached the point of no return.

said the one who still dont want to be cured since the first page. lmao

• Like 20

Numerology: Angel Number 251

Let's spread good vibes and positivity!

CR: Joanne Sacred Scribes

Spoiler

Number 251 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 2, the attributes of number 5 and the qualities of number 1. Number 2 brings its vibrations of co-operation, insights, mediation and diplomacy, finding balance and harmony, consideration for others, flexibility and grace. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 5 resonates with personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, resourcefulness, adaptability and versatility, and life lessons learned through experience. Number 1 contributes its energies of optimism, motivation and activity, creation, new beginnings and starting afresh, striving forward and progress, attainment and happiness. Number 1 also tells you that you create your own reality with your thoughts, beliefs and actions.

Angel number 251 is a message from your angels about  the choices, changes and new opportunities presenting in your life. Trust that these life changes are in-line with your life purpose and soul mission and are most necessary for your growth and personal and spiritual development.

Angel Number 251 indicates that it is time to put your priorities in order and get to work fully serving your soul mission. Your thoughts bring about your life circumstances and you create your own realities. Positive thoughts and actions bring about positive energy, so have faith in your own intuition and trust that the changes you make in your life will be positive and auspicious for you. Look forward to wonderful new beginnings and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 251 is a message of reassurance and encouragement from your angels to have faith and trust, and maintain a positive attitude and optimistic outlook about the life choices and changes presented to you.

Learn new skills and take good care of your body. Love yourself unconditionally for who you are.

Number 251 relates to number 8 (2+5+1=8) (Which has been discussed already), Angel Number 8 and The lucky number 8 in Chinese 

My thoughts? The above explanation has it all. You'll probably just nod for the positive words for the number 251 and how we can relate it to JY. I personally agree that most of it reflects JYs personality and even describes the ingredients for a successful life. You may notice I italicized some words and bold other words and phrases. For Major life changes, I have to emphasize it more since this topic is really broad and I choose to describe JY's breakthrough. Everybody here knows that Addicted is his greatest breakthrough and it opened a lot of doors despite what happened. Of course, breakthroughs affect life changes and may influence personal, social and lifestyle change in a positive way. For personal, it's not just limited to attitudes or behaviors but how you become more responsible to yourself as a whole, more committed to your goals and life, more aware to yourself, open to appreciation and love. For social, the realization that you'll definitely encounter wider range of people and getting a chance to meet more people that can help you along the way. Finally for lifestyle, a change of economical status in life, getting paid more for hard work, financial establishment, glimpse and glamour of fame, and career development. All of these are noticeable in JYs life and career track and we are the witnesses of it. But, It does not end there and I believe it will be continuous, he will get more breakthroughs or achievements and encounter more positive major changes in his life. Although, these are best described by the person himself, our support for him will definitely contribute to those breakthroughs or achievements that would lead to this positive major life changes (same goes for ZZ).

I also like this last sentence "Learn new skills and take good care of your body. Love yourself unconditionally for who you are." (come on, It's self explanatory)

Let's continue to be optimistic!

But what on heavens are Angel numbers? :huh:

Angel Numbers were termed by Numerologists for Number Sequences.

Spoiler

ANGEL NUMBERS - What are They?

The phenomena of 'Number Sequences', sometimes known as 'Angel Numbers' is becoming more and more prevalent day by day. Thousands upon thousands of people from all walks of life, from all parts of the world, and from every creed and religion, are reporting the phenomena of noticing particular number sequences on clocks, timers, car number plates, billboards, and from all kinds of sources.

According to respected authors, therapists and spiritualists around the world, this phenomenon is occurring as a new Spiritual Awareness is taking place and gaining momentum on our planet. As a race, people are evolving on a Spiritual level, with the number sequences being 'messages' from a Higher Source.

Your angels (and/or spirit guides) guide you through your thoughts, feelings, words and visions. They also show you ‘signs’ - that is, things that you see repeatedly with your physical eyes. One of the signs is repetitive number sequences.

Angels and those of the spiritual realm do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs that they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination."

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so that you will look up in time to notice the time displayed on the clock, or the phone number on an advertisement or something similar. The angels hope that you will be aware and acknowledge that you are seeing this same sequence of numbers, over and over.

The second way in which the angels show you meaningful number sequences' is by physically arranging for something like a car driving in front of you that has specific number plates, and hope that you realize that you are seeing the number sequence again. They want you to notice, then look into the messages further.

When you notice a particular number sequence recurring for you, ask the angels what they are trying to tell you, and you will find that your angels will give you additional information. Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want.

The great Pythagoras said that everything in the Universe is mathematically precise, and that each number has its own vibration and meaning. The placement of the numbers in a sequence holds special meaning.

Numerology is a sacred science that has maintained its relevance from ancient to modern times. Numbers point out the importance of seeing ‘messages’ three- dimensionally, in order to show us the lessons, growth opportunities and guidance contained with each experience.

As you recognize and interpret the numbers around you, you may feel more connected to the angels. This connection allows the angels to open the door to an incredible connection that brings peace, hope and love.

Number sequence interpretation is an easy way to receive messages from your angels. Numerals are everywhere, from digital clocks to license plates. Each number has a vibrational frequently relating directly to its meaning.

The angels always seek to give us guidance and answers. When they call our attention to number sequences, it is a positive sign of their devotion, love and power. When you notice a number sequence, listen to your angel’s guidance that comes through your feelings, visions and thoughts. The more you notice these signs, the more frequently they will appear in your life. Once you understand the ‘signs’ meanings and accept that they are not mere ‘coincidences’, but important and purposeful events and messages, you will experience a close and clear communication with your angels. You will discover spiritual signs and messages all around you, all the time.

You may also notice number sequences that signify things of personal significance, such as birth dates, anniversaries, telephone numbers etc. In these cases the angels are giving you an even deeper, pertinent and personal message.

The recurrence of number sequences is a subtle and constant reminder that something magical … something Divine is happening. When you see the number sequences (‘Angel Numbers’), acknowledge that the angels are telling you that you are on your true path, and say ‘Thank You’ to them for communicating with you.

The Angel Numbers are messages for us - best we heed them.

The main thing about seeing and acknowledging the repeating number sequences or Angel Numbers is the fact that you are consciously seeing them. At this time, your angels are communicating directly with YOU. The messages are for YOU and they are about YOU and YOUR life ...  It is up to YOU to take the time to go within, listen to your intuition and true self, and figure out what the message/s are telling YOU and what they mean to YOU.  Only you know what lies within you ...

Your highest guidance is unique for you and you have all of your own answers within you. 

Numerology is surely nice and interesting... Mystic but can be scientific.

• Like 15

@Scandani yeah.... I was sooo sooo excited when I saw this forum... I really have to spend sleepless night just to finish all those goodies....and continue with spamming to share YZ love!!!! :wub:

ooo gosh i really recommend to back read this forum!!! Gives me cavities with all those not so subtle hints from two of them.... I literally died from sugar overload or sleep deprivation . Not too sure anymore..

and here is another candies i just found recently.... JY quirk that I find it so so cute #die

Spoiler

Cr :鲸鱼粥酱

OG5V3MG.jpg

04gf6TR.jpg

• Like 13

JY - YAYA Planet Concert

Spoiler

Cr Last Angel

CoMunzyVMAAyaTP.jpg

CoMumX4VIAAWg0v.jpg

CoMuo5-VUAAhp4B.jpg

CoMuwExVMAEGZES.jpg

CoMuxkSVUAA8NVs.jpg

CoMuyshVYAAOFkQ.jpg

ZZ - H&M event

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CoMuKy1UkAAiADP.jpg

CoMuMj7UAAALwnr.jpg

CoMuNmIVMAEZ8_J.jpg

CoMuO7mVMAEYGQq.jpg

CoMuWwxVIAAOqSJ.jpg

CoMuYc9UEAAmoa9.jpg

CoMuZzrVMAADcd2.jpg

Throwback ShangYin

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

2KxYeaLd.png

@neko_wo_ai_ni JY is flying back to SH. ZZ will be flying to Thailand on the 27 :)

@prima13facie OMG! Bow down to you and thank you! I'm glad that you are no longer lurking. I love all of these "finding balance and harmony, consideration for others, flexibility and grace, faith and trust, major life changes, making important choices and decisions, striving forward and progress, attainment and happiness" :D

• Like 18

JY will be attending sth for COSMO on 31 July in ShenZhen? Well this explains why I read that JY will be flying to ShenZhen on 30 July. I was like what? JY, you should be flying to ShenZhen on 17, not 30. On the 30, you should be flying to BK instead. Did you mess up your dates? lol It's just me being delulu too much :lol:

Spoiler

Cr 时尚COSMO

CoM6HzIUAAAt_zj.jpg

• Like 19