15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Live streaming:

http://52.76.183.33:7777/index.html?4129924334_2103938113&1506015429

Very LQ though ;_; Cuz the fan is sitting so far away & she's zooming in using phone.. The audio is pretty good tho... It's a Thai fan who's live streaming this :D

Started with "Light" if I'm not mistaken..

Now singing "Understand the dream".. Where's Ryan tho? Zhouzhou also did guitar solo but cannot see it clearly T____T

@skeletonworks thanks for the link wow the viewers grows fast over 800 now

• Like 5

Any spotted candies? Maybe that white shirt underneath his suit is the one that JY has wore? :P

Anyone has link to previous songs? It's talking now, and I am happy that he interacts more with fans but I don't have a clue what he is talking about LOL.

Oh, he is singing Suit and Tie with someone.

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks

Man Man Zou (Walk Slowly) fancam:

http://www.weibo.com/p/23044422b1a1702803edc3d02612c9462e1ad6

Other angle:

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304444af1679604d36fd01ae20b26b631b804

It started with Moonlight guitar strumming or something but then he sang Man Man Zou. Such a tease...

@bearology Yea now it's lagging for me too..

Now he's doing a duet with somoene.. a Korean rookie/indie singer perhaps? IDK. EDIT: Oh they were covering "Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake..

WHAT? I heard the live streamer mentioned "Huang Jingyu". WHAT??!

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, bearology said:

@skeletonworks Its totally stuck for me now :( please do live updates :tears:

Really?? Mine is just lagging, not totally freeze on me yet.. So funny the fans writing comments like "stop commenting" or "stop sending heart" in the live streaming comment rofl. I don't think that's what caused the live streaming to lag is it? The number of people joining the live streaming now is 1,400 *___*

Now this rookie Korean singer is giving a talk and singing solo.. Zhouzhou is probably changing his clothes now.. He's probably a Korean-American cause he speaks Korean and English as well.. He's singing a 2nd song now... Still don't know who he is though..

The Korean (?) Singer is now singing something. I think ZZ is changing his clothes.

What songs he has sung? Light, Understanding Dream, Walk Slowly?

Hmm, I wonder if he will use When Hai has Yin as the closing song. But please, no duet with other people... >___<

@bearology I am not crying as well. This must be because of onion ninjas! :tears:@ximichem Thank you!

• Like 11