3 hours ago, tea4two said:

Some people speculated that they may have cross path during Chinajoy 2014.  We know that JY cosplayed for a game during this time:

We know that ZZ likes gaming and his circle of friends are gaming / anime freaks.  Chinajoy 2014 took place in Shanghai from 2014/07/31 - 2014/08/03, this is typically summer break for most students.  The probability of ZZ attending Chinajoy 2014 is very high.  Maybe they crossed path, maybe not.  Maybe they walked by each other with a look or two and go on with life until Addicted.....maybe when CJD show the photos of candidates for GH to ZZ, he picked JY due to a sense of familiarity.  There is so much serendipity between these two, it's amazing.  

I also posted few pages back that a fan took a look at JY instagram post location tag and found out some of his old photos were taken near ZZ house in SH. They might have crossed path as strangers back then and now they knew each other coa of addicted. Ahh fate is an interesting thing.

@bearology just curious if you saw my explanation about the CCTV10 trailer and CCTV15 weibo post ? If what @gashupingo found out from cfans is true then it explained why in the trailer they asked who will be the one standing on the stage (next week).

Below is what @gashupingo found out:

Spoiler

The Avenue of Stars is actually ZZ's company that is testing the waters, the show is also willing to invite ZZ, and when recording they prepare 2 versions, recorded ZZ and Hao Ge and send to checking. They only need 8 singers so  no matter what, between ZZ and Hao Ge, can only pick one. In the end, ZZ did not pass the checking, so cut off ZZ and left Hao Ge. Also, the group photo of ZZ and Zhu Dan and with a bunch of people should also be ZZ's company who is trying to make chance for him, to break the ice. According to OP's observation, Zhu Dan is also involved in CCTV... That's why...should be like this

• Like 8

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

ZZ is a lot more tactile than I realised. Or is that just with JY? 

ZZ knits. Knitting relies on touch just as much as sight. The tension of the yarn, placement on the needles, etc., are best verified with the hands more so than the eyes. It's actually not hard to knit without looking. Add to this ZZ's musical multi-talent, being able to play any number of instruments requiring different styles and types of touch, and it is quite logical to believe that ZZ is very tactile, 'verifying' things with his hands.

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

ZZ knits. Knitting relies on touch just as much as sight. The tension of the yarn, placement on the needles, etc., are best verified with the hands more so than the eyes. It's actually not hard to knit without looking. Add to this ZZ's musical multi-talent, being able to play any number of instruments requiring different styles and types of touch, and it is quite logical to believe that ZZ is very tactile, 'verifying' things with his hands.

imagining how good ZZ with his hands makes me turn red! (giggles)

• Like 12

@sohocomo oh auntie, ZZ with his hands...... :sweatingbullets: . And all recent incidents of JY with his IG like and ZZ teasing fan girls after that  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: and they are oceans apart now :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ok, i should stop

Edit: i received my photobook :wub: too scared to open it at work. Im not sure if i can control my emotion :tears:

• Like 14

Weibo update

约吧大明星 update

Spoiler

Source:   约吧大明星

日天神犬跟鲸鱼 关系这么好?[吃惊][吃惊]之前社长 被那啥的事情难道是鲸鱼指示的?[吃惊][吃惊]约总好像发现了什么……But!这都不是重点!重点是[doge]腿真长……[doge]

006klUgqjw1f51gwe0v75j31kw2dckje.jpg

Random Johnny

Spoiler

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f51guo3e5ig20af0c8e88.gif

96c82293jw1f51icif5avg20c80994r3.gif

More Johnny from the "See You Monday' recording

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f51ffet49uj22fc3kokjl.jpg

723109cdgw1f51fg1pnmij226o3bc7wh.jpg

723109cdgw1f51feyec0cj21y83fi1k8.jpg

723109cdgw1f51ffou58bj220o3601kx.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   画小像的文中

005wbnaogw1f51gezdz31j30ku0rstg2.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Sissi_小姐

5ef36fd9gw1f4zaxkcpegj22nh3ehe83.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

9b4f6476jw1f51d5ftxn0j20m811pq5q.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Edit: i received my photobook :wub: too scared to open it at work. Im not sure if i can control my emotion :tears:

Just got mine at work too! Trying really hard to control myself, keep a straight face and not open the package yet :sweatingbullets:

lol @ronper2016 he plays guitar (not just your ordinary acoustic guitar), he knits and as he is also a really good dancer, he must be good with the rhythm ;) just gonna leave the facts here and let you (and others) go crazy

(shall backtrack and spam everyone with likes when I get home haha sorry if you keep seeing my name on your notifications)

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

lol @ronper2016 he plays guitar (not just your ordinary acoustic guitar), he knits and as he is also a really good dancer, he must be good with the rhythm ;) just gonna leave the facts here and let you (and others) go crazy

Does he play any wind instruments?  (That could add even another dimension to my wicked thoughts...:phew:)

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

BOYHOOD Photoshoot

Hide contents

Source:   FashionModels

005yYQOnjw1f51lafhvggj30t50jgwij.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lafj2vrj30t50jggp5.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lag0o3aj30t50jgq88.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lagav9nj30t50jggp3.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lahldjdj30py0jgjv3.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lagvff7j30cz0jgad6.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lagrzhqj30t50jgju4.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lagxrc3j30cz0jg76r.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f51lah55rzj30t50jg791.jpg

OH DAMN!!! HE'S SO HANDSOME AND HOT AND HOT AND HOT AND HANDSOME. uh am I forget to say he's HOT???????????

Mr. Huang Jingyu~~~~ :*

• Like 13

14 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Would you share how you think they will meet and how they will end up? :) 

Could be sources for our resident authors here! :) @sohocomo, @Tari Tari, @gayyoxx

That's a great info, about the ig post and cosplay event. It's connected with a plan of my story so I can't thank you guys enough @KKmegan and @tea4two

I didn't know I could write one this week, but last night I watched YZ bts again and damn that's a wrong move. I can't calm down this shipping delulu heart of mine Lol. I'm talking about the bts where ZZ took off his shirt and JY couldn't look at him. All of this time I just felt something is wrong with JY. It supposed to be just him can't see that naked body, but now I come up with another theory that JY also hate other people seeing that. He wanted to cover ZZ but doesn't know what to do. It'll be weird if he forces ZZ to wear his shirt all of a sudden. A few minutes before, he also tried to cover up ZZ :D What a protective boyfriend  

https://www.wattpad.com/272891617-yuzhou-fan-fics-women-1

Spoiler

Jingyu is in Milan for work so Zhouzhou doesn’t want to bother him. Though there is this one thing that’s bothering him a little. Not that he doesn’t trust Jingyu or anything like that. Maybe his insecurities just took control over him. 
Someone’s mentioning him and told him about how his boyfriend was liking a woman, a sexy woman’s instagram post. His rationality is telling him it’s nothing. Jingyu probably forgot already about it. It’s really nothing big. He tries to keep his composure again and again but there is this sharp pain in his heart that won’t go away.
He’s been worried about their relationship turns into a sex relationship for a while. And now this sexy woman appears out of nowhere. He, as a man, understands Jingyu’s attraction to that woman. When he saw it, he’s attracted as well. He knows how beautiful and sexy that woman is. And it reminds him of Jingyu’s type before he chose to be with Zhouzhou. 
Being together and loving each other doesn’t mean they can’t appreciate a woman’s beauty and charm. It’s perfectly normal for man adoring a woman’s body. 
Maybe it’s just jealousy. Maybe it’s because of his own insecurity. But whatever it is, he just feeling upset on his own. It’s fortunate that he’s still able to maintain his composure and not calling the perpetrator.
But it’s all change when Jingyu called him. He just can’t force himself to sound all cheerful and fine. 
“What’s wrong with you?” Jingyu asks worriedly.
“Nothing.”
“Don’t tell me nothing. There must be something. Wait, is it about the canceled recording?”
“I told you it’s nothing.”
“Just tell me!” Jingyu got mad because Zhouzhou is hiding something from him.
Zhouzho is contemplating but then he just burst out. “Fine. There is something. But if I said it out loud, it’s like I’m a jealous person and I’m not!”
“W-what are you talking about?” Jingyu is confused. “Who? Who are you getting jealous of?”
Silly Jingyu is still able to think of something stupid and getting jealous on his own.
“You! Idiot! It’s me who should be jealous, not you.”
“Me? You’re jealous of me? Why?”
Talking with Jingyu just killed his rationality and he can’t keep his composure anymore.
“Tell me something. Did you or did you not like a woman’s instagram post recently?”
Suddenly Jingyu understands what’s going on. It’s not like he felt guilty that Zhouzhou found out about it, but he blames himself for making Zhouzhou think about something stupid. He meant no harm to their relationship when he liked the post but now it comes to this. He regrets tapping on that post.
“I did. But it’s nothing. Really.”
“I know it’s probably nothing. But isn’t she looks like your type?”
“Now that you mentioned it, she looks like my old type. But it’s not my type anymore. I don’t care about anything else if it’s not you,” Jingyu speaks with all his sincerity.
“Just quit with your sweet talks. I don’t need it,” Zhouzhou still sounds upset.
Jingyu doesn’t really know what to do. When he liked that post, he doesn’t even remember what he’s thinking about. He just randomly found that post and liked it. That’s all. It’s not like he wants her.
“What should I do to make you believe me?”
Zhouzhou takes a deep breath. “It’s not that I don’t believe you. Well, perhaps I’m a little jealous. But it’s not your fault. It’s me.”
“Why? What’s bothering you? If it’s about us, you should talk it out with me as well. We’ll overcome it together.”
“I guess you’re right. Let’s talk about it when you get back. I don’t like talking about it on phone.”
“Fine. You promised.”
“And, I haven’t told you but I’ll be off to Thailand.”
“What for? Why didn’t you tell me?”
“I just forgot with all the stuff about your moving and your departing to Milan,” Zhouzhou sounds like his usual self and this makes Jingyu relaxes.
“But you are not angry with me right? That post is really nothing. I could just unlike it.”
“It’s fine. Really. It will be weird if you suddenly unlike it. You’re free to like anything.”
Zhouzhou is really not mad anymore. He decided to talk it out with Jingyu so he’s fine now. But no matter what he said, Jingyu is still feeling bad.
“I have a shoot tomorrow. I’ll prove it to you that I’m not mad.”
“How?”
“You’ll know when you see me. So now you just take some rest and do a good job there.”
Jingyu is still not convinced. “Jingyu, just how many times should I say I’m not mad anymore. I was a little bit jealous but now I’m fine. I believe you.”
“Well, at least I’m still happy that you’re jealous. But I’ll wait to see how you prove that you’re not mad at me.”
Zhouzhou smiles proudly as he could think of such plan in an instant. Well, it’s a good timing for Jingyu to call that he’s in the middle of choosing his outfit tomorrow. 

• Like 12

On 6/18/2016 at 9:40 PM, aeislaeigh said:

Source:   鲸鱼卖个萌

Remember when, ancient pages ago, this cut-out photo has been posted somewhere (IG I think) and then shared here of apparently Johnny looking down at someone/something?  We were all digging up in to our folders but no one couldn't find the whole photo... 

Hide contents

005_LNHJ8gw1f50ab0797xj30e20i6796crop.jp

Of course, we all know who stalker Johnny is looking at...

Hide contents

And... after thousands and thousands of pages...

Hide contents

Finally, someone shared it and here it is..

Hide contents

005LNHJ8gw1f50ab0797xj30e20i6796.jpg

Timmy's arrival in Thailand

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Source:   chatkub

006pprQ6gw1f50ewkzc79j30qo1bfgr1.jpg

006pprQ6gw1f50expsxnyj30qo1bf0xw.jpg

006pprQ6gw1f50eyf5m4uj30qo1bf0xu.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   sailomchaikam1

0069TduXjw1f50f2ghhnfj30i20qoadq.jpg

0069TduXjw1f50f2d1n2tj30fu0qnn08.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:    KiPun_kp

006pWAzdgw1f50fcx7w5lj311w1kw7i6.jpg

WoW... FBI indeed! you guys are awesome till get this pic >o< huhu my yuzhou feels <3

• Like 13