6 minutes ago, Tari Tari said:

A little bit contradicting with my previous post, this is my doubt about JY who like the post. Because the more I think about it, I just can't understand why people share their account. There's no benefit in doing it. @jlt4ever you mention about the discussion in weibo that it was JY using ZZ's account, so could you enlighten me, pretty please? I still want to believe in the possibility it was JY. But I love it also if it's ZZ ^^

It can be that JY has the password to ZZ weibo (maybe the password is ILOVEHUANGJINGYU) and JY logged in to spy on ZZ weibo (just like how couple do) ok very delulu lol 

• Like 10

I'm just happy whether it's JY or ZZ who liked the photo but wouldn't it be more exiciting if it was really ZZ? :D i'm like okay he finally did some moves toward JY actively haha. Oh yeah ZZ my baobei let's bring the ZhouYu ship on! ;) 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Tari Tari said:

And could someone please tell me what exactly did ZZ do in thailand? Because some of you said JY will punish him. For what exactly?

If you're talking about the comic @skeletonworks posted. It's about this bubbly jump ZZ did:
https://twitter.com/ibeebiiz/status/744377924376158208

ZZ is famous for stiring/teasing his fans/the girls. So in the delulu world, JY will punish him because of this.

Here is a video compilation of ZZ stiring the fans/girls and denying it when he is always asked not to do it.
http://www.weibo.com/5885121241/DsWnrFDMo?refer_flag=1001030103_&type=comment

His laugh will haunt me (in a good way)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3YkbFPot5/

And it doesn't matter who like that pic haha. 

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

If you're talking about the comic @skeletonworks posted. It's about this bubbly jump ZZ did:

ZZ is famous for stiring/teasing his fans/the girls. So in the delulu world, JY will punish him because of this.

Ah, that jump. I thought it's more about how he's so friendly with the fan in this video 

Spoiler

And tbh, it's more meaningful if finally ZZ is courageously liking JY's pic. But I also got worried about what will happen to him. And for the sake of my FF, I want to keep believing it's JY.. sorry for my selfishness :phew:

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
30 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Here is a video compilation of ZZ stiring the fans/girls and denying it when he is always asked not to do it.
http://www.weibo.com/5885121241/DsWnrFDMo?refer_flag=1001030103_&type=comment

His laugh will haunt me (in a good way)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3YkbFPot5/

And it doesn't matter who like that pic haha. 

He did that bouncing thing too while in Beijing, when the shuttle train arrived. He's been stirring C-fans as well as T-fans in one day. So no wonder Johnny wanted to punish him (but can't :phew:).

Yea it doesn't matter. The impact is still the same no matter who likes it. Still make the CP fans happy whoever it is that likes the post.

@Tari Tari I find it typical that couple share their social media/email account passwords etc. Some of them even share one account for both of them by combining their name. I find that a bit odd. Definitely not my relationship goal though.

@skeletonworks well, since you also said this, I think some people did this. Maybe it's because it's not my thing so I just can't seem to understand this possibility. Anyway, the liking itself is like a new light, a breeze of fresh air, for the CP fans, me included. So yeah, YZ is getting more and more convincing. I hope the day when they can admit their love openly would come sooner

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Well, it's golden and JY once said 金碧辉煌 (Goldenly Splendidly Magnificently) ahahaha. 

So what do you think? 

------------------

A lot of cpfans become ZhouYu because of this. XDDDDD

It reminds me with the skateboard with dragon image on it... the one he packed with him from Shanghai on his weibo update... 

Oh, seems like my mind is too wild :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shin01 said:

ZZ was in a van while a fan showed him this picture of JY 

He looked at the picture, laughed openly and nodded 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sorry, what does this mean? That he liked the same photo after a fan showed him?

Using Occam's razor, I would say that the biggest likelihood is that ZZ thought through that he can always like a photo and then claimed that his account was hacked.

Alternatively, there is something really wrong with the system. But this can be verified if someone actually has captured a screenshot of him liking the post. Was there such a photo?

It seems quite odd that they will share personal weibo account. I mean while my partner knows my mobile passcode, I won't let him log into my Facebook account for example. It just seems rather odd. Unless, they accidentally switched phones. Not sure which phone he used to like though.

• Like 8

So, this is just my delulu. As I said it before, it's my selfish delulu because this way is more interesting for me https://www.wattpad.com/273046391-yuzhou-fan-fics-mistake

Spoiler

Jingyu is back in Beijing today. He couldn’t wait to come back home before. But after arriving, the fact that Zhouzhou isn’t there with him is getting through his thick skull. That guy is still working in Thailand. That just makes him sad.
Usually, coming back to Beijing means he will be able to meet Zhouzhou and spend time together. So today is really not the day for Jingyu. He couldn’t help but miss his other half so much. The longing just runs deeper because this city is supposed to be their home. It doesn’t mean anything if they are not together. They need to be together to have a place called home.
His manager reminds Jingyu for his next schedule. Yes, no time to rest for him today. He makes sure he looks stunning and tries his best to focus on the job. It’s really not easy when his heart is in another place. 
He is asked to sing a song, anything really. His choice 100% depends on his current mood and today is all about loneliness and longing. 
Both Zhouzhou and him like Jay Chou’s songs. Jingyu listens to his songs more frequently after he found out that he’s his boyfriend’s idol. A part of the reason is because he’s jealous. He wants to capture all of Zhouzhou’s attention. If he could, he’ll cover all of Jay Chou’s songs just to replace the songs in Zhouzhou’s playlist. Singing Jay Chou’s songs for Jingyu is like telling Zhouzhou to only listen to him and his voice.
So, today, of course Jingyu picks one of Jay Chou’s song about loneliness and longing. He sings a part he remembers best from East Wind Breaks.
Well, the filming is done successfully. Jingyu has a free time so he’s trying to keep his mind from missing Zhouzhou too much. He could die of loneliness if he didn’t do that. The best way is of course browsing fan’s update about him. Seeing how awesome he is always able to make him smile and feels proud. 
He’s looking, scrolling, browsing. He just tries to make his mind busy. He finds a lot of good pictures of him. There is not a single photo of him being ugly but he still knows which one is better and which is the best. 
After a while, Jingyu finally found the one he feels satisfied. He wants Zhouzhou to see it too. Honestly, he just wanna show it off to his beloved boyfriend. And without a second thought, he likes that picture so it will be easier to show it to Zhouzhou. But then his blood runs cold when he realises he’s not using his own account. To make matter worse, he’s using Zhouzhou’s account.
He forgot to change it after checking Zhouzhou’s recent activities earlier today. Now it’s too late to do anything. He couldn’t think of any solution. Jingyu could only hopes nothing bad will happen to his innocent boyfriend because of him.
So, before Zhouzhou could find out from anyone else, he calls him. Luckily Zhouzhou is taking a break so he gets the call.
“Hi. You’re done with the filming?”
“Yes. What about your practice?” Jingyu is still gathering his courage to inform Zhouzhou about his silly mistake.
“Almost done. We’re just taking a short break.”
“Zhou,” Jingyu calls his boyfriend name as sweet as he can. It’s like a sign that Jingyu’s done something bad or he has something he wants and Zhouzhou knows it well.
“What now? Did you do something or do you want something from me?”
Jingyu could only force himself to laugh eerily. “You see, there’s this photo of mine. I look so handsome in it. It’s from today’s filming.”
“And?” Zhouzhou patiently listen to Jingyu’s explanation.
“I wanted to show you and I kinda liked it…”
“Sure, I’ll look at it later,” Zhouzhou still doesn’t know what’s going on.
During the time their fans are screaming and smiling. Thanking God for that beautiful gift. Checking again and again to make sure it’s not a hallucination or some pranks. During the time it became the most talk about topic. Zhouzhou’s still in the dark about it.
“It’s… I liked it with your account.”
“What?!” Zhouzhou hurriedly cover his mouth so hopefully no one would notice. “What did you just do?”
“Sorry… I didn’t realise it’s still your account.”
“And why did you use my account for?!” Zhouzhou asks sarcastically.
“Hahaha, you know. Sometimes I just wanna know what caught your interest recently.”
Zhouzhou can’t respond to that. To any of that. He’s too shocked to respond. It’s not something that will make him mad. But it’s just driving him nuts. 
“Just what are you doing? You are the one who said to be caution and careful.”
“I just, I miss you so much. Being in Beijing without you could almost kill me. And you are busy with your practice. I don’t know how to stay sane.”
Zhouzhou can relate to that. He misses Jingyu just as much. If it’s not because of his busy practice, he could’ve also gone mad. Jingyu is already in Beijing, their supposed to be home, but he needs to stay in Thailand. 
“It’s done already. So there’s nothing we can do to change it. Let’s just observe what will happen. And I’ll post something new later so hopefully people won’t focus on that anymore.”
“Sorry.”
“It’s fine. I miss you as well. I really want to see you soon.”
As always, Zhouzhou is able to cheer him up easily. Jingyu is happy again. He still can’t believe he made that mistake but he feels better now. He feels so relief that Zhouzhou is not blaming him.
Zhouzhou hangs up the phone and checks the picture Jingyu mentioned. He can’t help but smile lovingly seeing the picture.
Well, he did look so handsome.
Zhouzhou is back for his final practice for the day before he later upload a selfie of him. Well, he also couldn’t wait for what will happen. He wants to observe the reaction he’ll get because of that liked picture. Maybe he could do similar thing in the future if this one is good to go.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Using Occam's razor, I would say that the biggest likelihood is that ZZ thought through that he can always like a photo and then claimed that his account was hacked.

My thought is: ZZ was browsing through weibo, looking for news on JY's presscon/looking fancams on JY. apparently, not only JY stalks ZZ, ZZ also stalks JY, LOL.

He then accidentally liked a photo, maybe because he was so excited/charmed/happy seeing JY and tapped like. Or, he might want to scroll but his finger accidentally tapped like. Or something like that. Human error, it happens all the time. XD

Not really related: ZZ songs are on iTunes now (except IRYE and Understanding Dream). Please do support him by buying the songs! :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Tari Tari said:

A little bit contradicting with my previous post, this is my doubt about JY who like the post. Because the more I think about it, I just can't understand why people share their account. There's no benefit in doing it. @jlt4ever you mention about the discussion in weibo that it was JY using ZZ's account, so could you enlighten me, pretty please? I still want to believe in the possibility it was JY. But I love it also if it's ZZ ^^

I believe they started 'sharing' their weibo accounts with one and another during the filming of Addicted.  There are some photo evidence of JY using ZZ's phone and vice versa.  And even the new BTS where they sing, 'I only care about you', don't you think it's strange for ZZ to said, 'Is this yours or mine?'.  Could mean two different thing, is this 'ipad' yours or mine?  Or it could be, is this your 'account' or mine?  This habit of 'sharing', judging from their interactions, I don't think it stops after they decided to do a public separation.  As speculated by other CP fans, I believe they shared more than one account, including their publicity platforms that are probably shared by some of their staff as well.  

So to conclude, here is what we speculated:

ZZ's weibo account: Both JY and ZZ have access to it

JY's weibo account: Bothy JY and ZZ have access to it

JY's studio account: Shared by multiple people, it is speculated that maybe ZZ have access to it as well

The mysterious Professor account that we thought was ZZ's broker before LH (now name has been changed):  Shared by multiple people included ZZ and JY

Why share accounts?  My theory is that they grew close during Addicted and build a unbreakable trust.  Even more, if their relationship progressed as we speculated on 3.14, it's not uncommon for people in a relationship to share their accounts with each other, this is another level of trust between them.  

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I believe they started 'sharing' their weibo accounts with one and another during the filming of Addicted.  There are some photo evidence of JY using ZZ's phone and vice versa.  And even the new BTS where they sing, 'I only care about you', don't you think it's strange for ZZ to said, 'Is this yours or mine?'.  Could mean two different thing, is this 'ipad' yours or mine?  Or it could be, is this your 'account' or mine?  This habit of 'sharing', judging from their interactions, I don't think it stops after they decided to do a public separation.  As speculated by other CP fans, I believe they shared more than one account, including their publicity platforms that are probably shared by some of their staff as well.  

So to conclude, here is what we speculated:

ZZ's weibo account: Both JY and ZZ have access to it

JY's weibo account: Bothy JY and ZZ have access to it

JY's studio account: Shared by multiple people, it is speculated that maybe ZZ have access to it as well

The mysterious Professor account that we thought was ZZ's broker before LH (now name has been changed):  Shared by multiple people included ZZ and JY

Why share accounts?  My theory is that they grew close during Addicted and build a unbreakable trust.  Even more, if their relationship progressed as we speculated on 3.14, it's not uncommon for people in a relationship to share their accounts with each other, this is another level of trust between them.  

What I don't understand is why would JY log into ZZ account today, even if it is true that he has access to ZZ account. What prompted him to do so?

You know, if this is true, then it could also mean that all their "coordinated" online weibo status is an illusion. Controlled by the same person who log into both accounts at almost the same time.

@gayyoxx, thanks I've followed your iTunes advice :) 

• Like 7