38 minutes ago, bearology said:

@narakeiko Let me help you :D

20785-Happy-Fireworks-be-Safe-Food-Frien

Cr to the rightful owner

With my pleasure... :w00t:

And he tries to distract us with 2 updated in a time... ZZ, you're too cute... bug or not... I wanna drown in happiness... 

15 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

The funny thing is that fans are saying this is considered selfie right? Taking photo from the mirror.
Compared to the rest of his selfies this is the best ahahahaha (sorry not sorry cause so funny)

And what is that phone cover? Golden dragon head? 

Yeah... It's better this way... using mirror is better technique for ZZ's selfie...

about the dragon head phone cover, do you probably think what I think? :w00t:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

about the dragon head phone cover, do you probably think what I think? :w00t:

Well, it's golden and JY once said 金碧辉煌 (Goldenly Splendidly Magnificently) ahahaha. 

So what do you think? 

------------------

A lot of cpfans become ZhouYu because of this. XDDDDD

• Like 18

Such a roller coaster of emotions the past days. Hahahaha. Sometimes when we are this happy, im kinda afraid what's in store for us tomorrow. Hahahaha. Anyways. Let's cherish this somehow a "legit" interaction, though indirectly, with YuZhou. Its been a long time. I cant believe we made it this far.

OT: ZhouZhou's spotify page has been updated with 2 new songs. Check it out. :)

• Like 13

The cpfans new meme about zz liking jy post is damn funny. Just search UV on weibo.

And it seems that stalking app is not very stable. Someone messaged their official account and they said that there are times they couldnt capture the user online timing and liking the post but whatever captured and shown on the app is real (which means its true that zz liked that post). Now this also explained why the app didnt show jy was online and yet he followed his studio weibo the other day. 

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

Someone on baidu is saying is a bug, pfff, but what kind of bug is that? Liking photo out of nowhere? And of Johnny!?

LOL. This is funny XD If it is a bug, then it's either the developer of this app is a Yuzhou fan or a troll who seeks amusement from trolling Yuzhou fans or someone hacked this app. LMFAO.

Maybe it didn't appear in his Weibo because he realised he liked it and immediately unliked it? :phew: Then started damage control. What @gashupingo said really hit the spot. He's probably trying to prove that he's busy practising. Ok fine. We geddit. It was Johnny wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

16 minutes ago, shanegere said:

Such a roller coaster of emotions the past days. Hahahaha. Sometimes when we are this happy, im kinda afraid what's in store for us tomorrow. Hahahaha. Anyways. Let's cherish this somehow a "legit" interaction, though indirectly, with YuZhou. Its been a long time. I cant believe we made it this far.

OT: ZhouZhou's spotify page has been updated with 2 new songs. Check it out. :)

i'm thinking the same thing @shanegere. i hope things will continue to be awesome. what i am afraid is both of them are too busy and a lot of celebrity couples get estrange because they don't have for each other. i hope they find time in their busy schedules to be together if they are really a couple.

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:
Spoiler

673ece1djw1f51vnk457pj21e00xcwm3.jpg

WGrFZGs.jpg

Out of all the photos of Johnny captured, I like the one taken by Nicole most of the time :heart: She always brought out the best of Johnny *____*  I'm melting into a puddle of love..... I'm so digging the shy stubbles growing nicely (and imagining it rubbing against Zhouzhou's soft milky cheeks god someone save me...)

Guest skeletonworks
11 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Now i need van字号 to draw a new fan art about this incident!

As for me, I need 呼呼花 to draw a fancomic about this! He has such a great sense of humour. Cannot wait to see what kind of gag he'd make out of this.

Can I just say this? 1079 is my new favourite number. I literally can't stop smiling so big reading that page. I still can't stop smiling so I just can't help myself to join in. I choose to believe it was JY. It's really likely that JY is the one who liked it since just like ZZ said, silly :wub: And he's probably missing a certain someone so he's not focus with the account he's using, and yes they share their accounts. And since ZZ is busy practising, I don't think he has time to scroll and looking for JY's pic. And if he just wanna look for JY's update, I just can't picture ZZ as a careless person so it must have a deep meaning. And trying to distract us? perhaps he's covering JY's silly 'mistake'.

And could someone please tell me what exactly did ZZ do in thailand? Because some of you said JY will punish him. For what exactly?

• Like 10

Today has a very great evening (morning not so much cuz it rained and I ride motorbike to work). Unlike yesterday, it didn't rain on my way home. Then I saw a A YELLOW PACKAGE from across the room and hugged it like I hugged Men's Uno. Then I checked the thread and all was rainbows and unicorns until a certain kitten liked a certain whale's really rawr picture and those rainbows and unicorns multiple into an infinity number and I really don't know how to react to it.

And yes, I am going to sleep hugging that photobook in hope I will dream about them being all lovey-dovey and feeling myself melting at the sight.

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, alberto123 said:

Sorry, theres too many pages to go through.

Can someone please tell me if there is an update on whether there is DVD release? If so, how would one get their hands on a copy?

Some info I received from another addicted forum regarding the dvd.

Spoiler

A message from Cai Chang distributor:

The DVD is ready for release. However, we are facing some difficulties in getting the approval from the Ministry of Culture(Taiwan).
We will keep trying to overcome this situation, but we can't promise when and how's the result would be. Anyhow, Cai Chang will still trying our best to release the DVD.
We will make an annoucement if there is any news. Thank you for your patience.

Credit: gingercake Yotaku forum

• Like 23

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

WGrFZGs.jpg

Out of all the photos of Johnny captured, I like the one taken by Nicole most of the time :heart: She always brought out the best of Johnny *____*  I'm melting into a puddle of love..... I'm so digging the shy stubbles growing nicely (and imagining it rubbing against Zhouzhou's soft milky cheeks god someone save me...)

OMG... 0620 FOREVER!!! AHHH!!! AHHH!!!! and love all the new pics.... 

I have to log out but all I can say is "I LOVE MY LOVE" AND "BE TRUE TO YOURSELF:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 11

A little bit contradicting with my previous post, this is my doubt about JY who like the post. Because the more I think about it, I just can't understand why people share their account. There's no benefit in doing it. @jlt4ever you mention about the discussion in weibo that it was JY using ZZ's account, so could you enlighten me, pretty please? I still want to believe in the possibility it was JY. But I love it also if it's ZZ ^^

• Like 1