9 hours ago, lielee said:

Got back like 2 hours ago and I feel like riding a roller-coster reading today's posts (sad cuz what happened to Zhou then happy about Yu's liked pic and all the cpfs comments).

How long will Yu be away? Zhou with the so-obvious t-shirt. I'm saving that runway pics for future use. That Dior and Gucci gifts haven't show up yet.

Reveal hidden contents

I know 0 to none Chinese and no other sns except Twitter (my other life before this) plus I'm a lazy bum with 'eh~' internet connection and seeing all the contributors posting about what is happening around YuZhou made me feel like I need to contribute something too but I couldn't because the above reasons. And I can't change those to make sure that my 1st life stay as my main life (like some senpais that had to stay away from this to focus on their 1st life) while still living the other 2 (my 2nd has become the 3rd life now. Addicted is 2nd).

So I just want to say thank you to you guys (you know who you guys are, and our founder) for providing me with everything YuZhou that I would never know if I have to find it myself. :cookie: and :heart: for everyone!

Zhou's Beijing fanmeet

Reveal hidden contents

I really thought it would have a page about it but it's just the editor (I guess) talked unofficially about it with other ramblings. Not even a proper small column. Maybe Bangkok (Seoul is still far) will be different.

20160619_001949_zpsabm8rxv4.jpg

Going to scrapbook.

The photo of JY in Cannes in which he was see carrying a Gucci and a couple of Dior paper bags - those white Dior bags are from the lady's boutique. The intended recipient of the Dior goodies must have been a woman lol. On the other hand DIOR HOMME's paper bags are black. 

• Like 7

More of Johnny from the D&G event (061816)

Spoiler

Source:  戴唯斯

616a97cbjw1f4zz8nxi6lj20b00giae2.jpg616a97cbjw1f4zz8lp1mgj20b00gimzq.jpg

616a97cbjw1f4zz8mjob7j20b00gi774.jpg616a97cbjw1f4zz8k18koj20b00gimzo.jpg

Timmy up close and personal...

Spoiler

Source:   白菜粥ZZ      Photo credit:   BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

724649e6jw1f509lbbvs5j20u01hctpn.jpg

More of Timmy from earlier today..

Spoiler

Source:    冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5egw1f50baluh43j233k4n4qv8.jpg

ea146d5egw1f50b77t3y6j233k4n41l0.jpg

ea146d5egw1f50basj27lj23sg2i9b2b.jpg

ea146d5egw1f50bb1lr9oj24n433ke85.jpg

• Like 21

9 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

The translation is correct. The OP asked if I shout Huang Jingyu, do you dare to reply?

Apparently many fans messaged zz with jy name. In fact many fans messaged zz that jy liked the girl photo on instagram and zz read it!

I'm curious how fans acquired ZZ's phone number in the first place . Please enlighten me. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, matthew2312 said:

I heard that fans are being so jealous on behalf of ZZ over the fact that JY liked that photo. Good job YZ fans! :D:D. Also a story of Tian Ai about ZZ's level of jealousy during Happy Camp that was discussed in a forum for Tian Ai's fans. It would be great if someone can read Chinese can verify it. Well bascially the story was what Tian Ai said with staff backstage. At that time there was also ZZ with her. She said ZZ sort of stared at Tian Ai's hands/wrists (because she held her hands onto JY's body during some of the activities). First she thought ZZ stared at her because she's pretty. But then later she found out it was not because of that. So she said to staff that's why she had "toothache" (probably that was a lot of sugar i guess haha). So that was the story of Tian Ai's fans, they didn't even care that ZZ stared at Tian Ai so then they went on to mainly discuss the fact that how funny Tian Ai was to think that she is so pretty that a boy stared at her but then that wasn't because of that :D

You have a link to the forum?

@sandown thanks for the explanation.

I think they are both equal because they love each other. Using wifey or not, I don't really give a damn about the name as long as we say it with love and mean no harm. But really, it's really nonsense to treat him worst just because of that 'image'. I mean it's just his role as BLY. And rocker or not, kitten or not, I just see him as a polite, talented, and kind person. That's his image for me. I just wish more people could see how amazing he is and not stereotyping him. Best luck for YZ :heart:

• Like 12

ZZ arrived Thailand. Cr PangJin

Spoiler

ClSMZSSUYAAykBr.jpg

ClSMZbsUgAE2Z3N.jpg

Cr MiewFigaro

Spoiler

Cr FlukeGirl. Awww this boy, how can we not love you :wub:

Spoiler

ClSP1dUUgAAK29v.jpg

Cr Bew

Spoiler

ClSOFdeVAAAAmVI.jpg

Clip. ZZ takes off his sunglasses and greets fans :wub:. Cr wowboy

Spoiler

Clip. Cr yajini

Spoiler

Cr Gyoza

Spoiler

ClSROhNUgAA418_.jpg

ClSSQr3UsAE_gJ-.jpg

ClSSIf6UYAEEKtn.jpg

• Like 23

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy's arrival in Thailand

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Source:   KiPun_kp

006pWAzdgw1f50fcx7w5lj311w1kw7i6.jpg

Oh my... The last pic... I just died! EVERYONE needs to see this pic...... I need to go to bed but now I cant... Omg love it... Thanks!!! and thanks to @bearology for all pics. I will add one thing and go to bed... Love how lovely Thai fans welcomed ZZ and ZZ was (as always) amazing T-T

Jumping ZZ:

Spoiler

Congcong ZZ! 콩콩주주! Jumping ZZ! Got it from Korean Addicted Cafe

xI5NxhR.gif

I was really going to bed then this popped up... Had to post this before bed! I love this pic of JY and cute (but "horny") dog... Lol!!! Ok really good night hehe

JY and the the famous dog from Date with Star:

Spoiler

006klUgqjw1f50gyymvikj32yo4g07wj.jpg

@Kim Kruisbessie Ditto! Like you, I think i melted and became evaporated then i disappeared into air... Hahhaah!!!!! 

• Like 23

I'm glad ZZ looks happy and enjoying himself. Please take care of yourself and don't get sick again. He's so good with the fans. Such an angel :love:

https://www.wattpad.com/272435699-yuzhou-fan-fics-smile

Spoiler

Zhouzhou finally arrived at Jingyu’s door. Jingyu opens the door quickly and welcome that tired boy with a big and warm hug. Zhouzhou’s body is a little cold because of the long drive. 
“Come. I cooked you some foods. Let’s eat first.”
Jingyu drags Zhouzhou to the table with a few plates on it. Zhouzhou just sits down while Jingyu makes a hot tea for him. After more than 10 hours driving, Zhouzhou is feeling so tired and sleepy. Well, it’s nothing for him, he just need some sleep. But Jingyu wouldn’t let him sleep before he eats something. Jingyu’s not that happy when Zhouzhou mentioned his plan. 
He’s worried for his boyfriend whom he thought need to spend more time to rest. With all of the rehearsal coming up and practices, he knows well enough that once Zhouzhou got busy, he won’t let himself rest. So it’s almost like a habit for him to ask Zhouzhou to rest. He’s a little bit upset when Zhouzhou didn’t listen to him but he’s all happy now that he could see that guy in person.
They both eat and Jingyu keeps asking about Zhouzhou’s trip. “Next time, let me be the one who drive for hours.”
“I know you are older and perhaps stronger, but stop being a worrywart. I’m perfectly fine. I’ll just sleep for a while and help you packing.”
“No. You just sleep. I’ll finish packing myself then we’ll have fun,” Jingyu said with a big smile. He’s just so happy thinking about spending more time with Zhouzhou before his departure.
“What’s your idea of having fun? Don’t you dare do anything funny. I’m tired and I’ll be driving again soon.”
Zhouzhou looks stern. After that day in the hotel, Jingyu is becoming bolder with his moves whenever they are alone. It’s not that Zhouzhou hates it, but for him, their relationship should be more than sex. He could understand the fact Jingyu wants him since he feels the same. But at the same time he feels insecure since it’s different with doing it with a woman. 
He knows they are both men since the beginning and that’s fine. But whenever it comes to sex, Zhouzhou can’t help thinking that they are not gay to begin with. They just happen to be in love with each other. What if it’s just their curiosity? What if they got bored? What if it’s not enough? A lot of questions come into his mind nowadays, questions he never thought seriously before. That’s why he’s a little scared that their relationship will turn into just sex relationship.
“Fine. I won’t do anything. Just sleep comfortably, okay?”
Tiredness gets to him so he agrees to sleep first. Zhouzhou is quick to sleep while Jingyu’s cleaning the table. Jingyu tries his best not to make a loud sound because he doesn’t want to wake Zhouzhou. He chooses to pack first and wash the dishes later. 
After about 2 hours, Zhouzhou wakes up feeling more refreshed. He gets up and sees Jingyu is quietly packing. He sits next to him and starts to help. It almost shocks Jingyu but he’s glad that his boyfriend looks so refreshed already.
“You should sleep more.”
“I’m good. What else do you need to pack?”
“Really, why do you have to come here? I told you I’ll be fine.”
“You don’t want me to be here?” Zhouzhou’s a little bit sad.
“I just hate thinking about the 20 hours drive you need to make.”
Zhouzhou hugs Jingyu to make that guy not upset. “I just want to spend more time with you since you’ll be leaving again.”
“W-well, if that’s the reason, I can’t do anything,” Jingyu awkwardly hides his sudden happiness. 
No one can blame him though. Zhouzhou only said about helping him pack and that’s why he thought it’s not important enough to drive for hours. And even with this reason, Jingyu is still worried, but at least it’s a good reason to make him excited.
“There’s also another reason,” Zhouzhou speaks barely audible. 
Jingyu doesn’t get that and continues with packing.
With Zhouzhou’s help, the packing’s done faster. Jingyu asks Zhouzhou to grab something to eat outside and he changed his clothes. After a while, they are ready to go. Suddenly, Zhouzhou grabs Jingyu’s hand and said, “Let’s go to my home.”
Jingyu doesn’t understand immediately but when he did, he becomes so nervous to say anything. Zhouzhou met his parents before and it all ended well. But it will still be his first meeting with Zhouzhou’s parent so he need to ready himself. And this sudden attack didn’t help at all.
“What do you say?” Zhouzhou demands a response.
“W-wait. It’s too sudden. I’m not ready.”
Zhouzhou laughs and try to jokingly hit Jingyu’s arm. “I met your parents already.”
“It’s different. I told you long before so you can prepare yourself.”
“It will be fine. I already told them. And besides, you already met them before.”
“I told you it’s different. Now I’m meeting them as your boyfriend. Of course I’m nervous as hell,” Jingyu complains.
They both sat down on a couch. Jingyu is still nervous and doesn’t make a sound. Zhouzhou feels bad for not telling him soon. He thought it’s nothing and Jingyu will be all fine with it. Guess he’s wrong. Jingyu is still a human and can be nervous.
“They like you,” Zhouzhou said after a while. “Just what are you afraid of?” Zhouzhou continues since Jingyu doesn’t respond.
Jingyu still occupied with his own thoughts. Now he understands how Zhouzhou must had felt back then. 
“Just where the hell is your confidence go?!” Zhouzhou can’t be patience anymore.
Finally Jingyu sees Zhouzhou. “Sorry…”
“They won’t separate us. I told you they are fine with us.”
Zhouzhou tries to convince his boyfriend over and over again. Reluctantly Jingyu finally agreed to go. But seeing Jingyu still can’t smile, Zhouzhou still feels bad. He feels Jingyu is still not himself and he needs to do something about it.
So he got an idea and asks Jingyu to take pictures with him. That guy is a model and loves having his picture taken. Zhouzhou hopes it will brings him closer to his element and make him more comfortable. But of course Jingyu’s confused by the request. And he’s also not in the mood. 
“You don’t want to take picture with your boyfriend?”
“It’s not…”
“Come on,” Zhouzhou pulls Jingyu close and takes a few selfies. Jingyu is still not smiling. So Zhouzhou kisses Jingyu’s cheek by surprise and takes the picture. Jingyu looked really surprised there.
After that, Zhouzhou just continues to take some pictures. He poses closer and makes Jingyu more confused by the sudden change of behaviour. Then he also shoves and drags Jingyu everywhere to takes picture. He literally forces that guy to pose. Zhouzhou is immersed in his role as photographer. 
“Look at the camera! Look sexy. Show me your killer stare.”
Zhouzhou demands all of the pose he could think of but not once he asks Jingyu to smile. He knows his boyfriend is still having a bad mood and pose lazily. So he won’t force him to smile. He just wishes Jingyu can smile on his own soon.
And after a while of confusion, Jingyu finally laughs because of the fool Zhouzhou. He just finds Zhouzhou funny as a photographer since he’s not that good. Just full of passion and exaggerate action. Jingyu then makes a few cute poses for Zhouzhou who’s happy to capture the moment of happiness and playfulness between them.
“You finally smile.”
Jingyu feels touched when he heard this. Now he understands why Zhouzhou acted that way. Because of Zhouzhou’s stupid trick, he really forgets about his nervousness and stupid thoughts. Now, he’s sure that he’ll be fine as long as Zhouzhou is beside him. That guy will always brings his smile back no matter what.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Oh my... The last pic... I just died! EVERYONE needs to see this pic...... I need to go to bed but now I cant... Omg love it... Thanks!!! and thanks to @bearology for all pics. I will add one thing and go to bed... Love how lovely Thai fans welcomed ZZ and ZZ was (as always) amazing T-T

I was already am melting now with this picture im i think a puddle of water hahahahahahahahaha :wub:

• Like 8

Spare me if this has been posted but I've read this delulu somewhere (or mostly everywhere on Fb) that is lmfao..

About ZZ's shirt with 'Milano' on it - Since 'Milano' is on ZZ's left chest..yer know..it's where the heart is ;) And somebody is in Milan.. hehe

• Like 20

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Could you kindly translate it, please? Something about cctv's stupid move, I presume?

@gayyoxx

First Frame

JY: Zhou, I saw your program

ZZ: So what did you see? The one sec frame that flashed? *small texts are Not happy and poking eyes (of the whale plusie)

Second frame

JY: Yep

ZZ: What do you mean by "Yep"?

Third Frame

JY: I saw it, I saw you standing the world biggest stage. 

Fourth Frame

JY: Singing emotionally, dancing passionately, the stage below were a sea of light for you, the sea of light that belongs to you only.

Until that day, there will be no one able to stop you, even if there are, we, me and you...

Fifth Frame

JY: Oh?

ZZ: Silly fool.... Thank you...

Last Frame

JY: Silly...

------------------------------------

DID YOU ALL SAW JY DANCING AT THE AFTER PARTY? HAHAHA ITS DAMN FUNNY HE TRIED TO HIDE THE FACT HE CANT DANCE!!

EDIT: @Scandani Yes! hahaha he is like ok ok let me just pretend to shake...

• Like 20

@mrsaturn is this the dancing you're talking about?

lmao my pole.

He looks so confused. Poor baby whale hahaha and am laughing

Spoiler

Still confused

ZZ looked so good at 4am and looking darn fine when he landed. Why you two are so not human? I look nothing like that at 4am! And I look nothing like that after my flight. #sigh. 

@liam87 that is just in his character trait isn't it? He needs to overcome that to be a super star. Or at least mask it a bit better. He can learn a thing or two from his baobei. But, am sure he will learn it. Though I have to admit I enjoy his discomfort. I feel like these are the times as a fan I can still see how easily we can read him. As fame creeping it in, they would need to deal with all sorts of exposure. So, now, I just want to enjoy it while it last.

AND I AM A FAN OF THAI FANS!!!! You are great!!!!

• Like 23