43 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Thanks @ryokise can I ask you which part exactly he sang? :) These meaningful lyrics.

I was reading fans' comment on Weibo and they were saying: ''Why he always sing Jay Chou's song now?'' or ''He always choose to sing Jay Chou's songs because is the idol of a certain someone'' [喵喵]

谁在用琵琶弹奏 一曲东风破
岁月在墙上剥落 看见小时候
犹记得那年我们都还很年幼

Who is using the lute to play
The song "East Wind Breaks"?
Times and seasons peeled off the wall
See when I was small
Still remember that year we were still very young

(english trans taken from the subs in the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrnMb_6jeE0)

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Edit: I saw some discussions on Weibo saying that the photo may be "liked" by JY himself using ZZ's Weibo account. OMG isn't that even more exploding?!!! I mean if without a very very close relationship, will you allow another person to use your Weibo account???? Will keep monitoring.

This sounds like sth JY could do, log in to check on someone account, read through the feed and *forget which account he's using* shamelessly like his own photo. Switching between 2 accounts (personal and his studio) confused you right JY? :phew:

If this is true, I think I will faint :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

because JY & ZZ were online at the same time (18.27pm, from the Star's app) after ZZ liked the pic, CP fans included "ZZ got scared after accidentally liking JY pic and called JY" as one of the possible theories XD

And a funny comment I saw:
"What's the big deal with liking your bro's photo?" (imitating Guhai's tone)

• Like 23

OMG OMG JY NOW IS YOUR TURN TO LIKE A ZZ PHOTO and to shut the only jy fans. Wtf the comments from them are #%#%/×$#/

EDIT: Oh so zz unliked it? No wonder people are saying its the app bug.

EDIT: Ok this is weird but i looked at zz profile and on the 17 he liked a post but it was not shown on the stalker app? 

• Like 8

Weibo update

More of Johnny from today's Yaya Planet event (062016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   华语音悦Tai

6d63c345jw1f51vyr4n39j20hs0qowiu.jpg

6d63c345jw1f51vysd7jsj20hs0qodki.jpg

6d63c345jw1f51vypittyj20hs0qodks.jpg

6d63c345jw1f51vyti3f8j20hs0qogqc.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Candy_Park

006rtiNYgw1f51uar0emvj30k00j10vb.jpg

More of Timmy's arrival in Thailand

Spoiler

Source:   Ada荣小雁

66c65b60jw1f51unca7juj21vk2tchdu.jpg

Johnny introducing a new D&G handbag

Spoiler

Source:   小西喜欢的样子你都有

86632d42jw1f51texafyig207c06ou0x.gif    86632d42jw1f51tf22ecig208s05vb2a.gif

Random Timmy

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgw1f51n1p3hwuj329s1ijqv5.jpg

More of Johnny's arrival in Beijing earlier today

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui-NNN

673ece1djw1f51vngyiimj21e00xc7bg.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnfiry3j21e00xcaj9.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnfzwgxj21e00xcn56.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnh45toj217d0sxaga.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnhhrcvj20yp0n5gpj.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnenb7zj20mg0xnwja.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vniagpij21e00xcjzu.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnkswusj21e00xc112.jpg

673ece1djw1f51vnk457pj21e00xcwm3.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   大Wall-E

005xgipygw1f51mj50ma2j33lx583b2d.jpg

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
35 minutes ago, bearology said:

This sounds like sth JY could do, log in to check on someone account, read through the feed and *forget which account he's using* shamelessly like his own photo. Switching between 2 accounts (personal and his studio) confused you right JY? :phew:

Yup I have that thought as well (along with other many delulu theories that conjured in my brain while I was driving home haha). Because the post that Zhouzhou liked is posted by Johnny's fansite. I mean why would a Johnny's fansite Weibo post appeared in your timeline right.. unless if Zhouzhou really searched for it.

Johnny is a little clumsy/absent-minded isn't he? Liking that instagram photo. Now this. He probably forgot he logged in different account. Juggling 3 accounts is hard. I know cuz I have two different instagram account. Sometimes I like Shangyin's photo using my personal account hahahaha then immediately unlike it & like it again using "private" account hahahaha. You do that when you get a bit over excited and you forgot that you're using different account ROFL. 

Guest skeletonworks

Zhouzhou updated his IG just now.

"My fashion stockings"

Me: Noooooo don't cover your hairy legs I love them!!!

@bearology You're lightning fast! Hahahaha!!

Spoiler

q67ls7Y.png

Cannot believe he posted something cute like this after what he did half an hour ago hahahahaha Acting so innocent hahahaha Reminds me of that durian fancomics XD

But really.. Since when liking your lover friend's photo a sin?

57 minutes ago, bearology said:

Oh my .... I was grinning and smiling like a fool... :w00t:

Do not care even my parents are here beside me..!!! Accident or intentional ZZ... You're awesome... Or even IF JingYu is the one who's liked it... Isn't it more thing to be deluluing.... Oh... HAPPINESS... *trow fireworks* 

edit: ZZ's instagram update make my happiness COMPLETE..!!!
He looks OKAY, totally Fine..!!! He looks skinny but yeah... at least he is okay... I'm happy... I'm ready for more sugar... :w00t:

• Like 17

And now he updated his weibo... trying to distract people away from what happened? Doing damage control? Lol

Still, i wonder how accurate or stable this stalking app is... it didnt show the post that zz liked on 17 and 18. If you look at zz weibo profile you will see he liked two posts.

• Like 6

''My fashion stockings'' :joy: Usually I find men horrible with socks put like that, but ZZ is too adorable and cute lol

Fans on Weibo writing ''Congratulations'' message after ZZ liked his boyfriend's photo, and also writing ''Don't tell me it's... VU? [doge][喵喵]'' (ZhouYu, because ZZ made the first move [喵喵]).

Then, today date is 2016.6.20, do you remember YuZhou's number, 6.2. [doge][喵喵]

Someone on baidu is saying is a bug, pfff, but what kind of bug is that? Liking photo out of nowhere? And of Johnny!?

I really believe it was ZhouZhou, or how someone here has already said, it was clumsy Johnny. :wub:

EDIT: Now he also posted a Weibo update. Acting all innocent now, eh. [喵喵]

• Like 22

Omg!!! I can't believe i can be overexcited because of one like :w00t: YZ is stronger than ever :heart: But this fandom is really like a roller coaster ride: one minute i'm angry and the minute after i'm smiling like an idiot :sweatingbullets:

They are soooo handsome!! How can they be so flawless and beautiful with this kind of schedule??? :wub: I hope they can rest a little..

JY in D&G video is too hot i want to be that car  and ZZ is too cute with the fans *^*

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Someone on baidu is saying is a bug, pfff, but what kind of bug is that? Liking photo out of nowhere? And of Johnny!?

Actually i kinda suspect after someone said its bug because the stalking isnt really that accurate tbh. Like it didnt show the post that zz liked on 17 and 18.

BUT the fact that ZZ updated his ig and weibo, it seems to me that he is trying to distract us hahaha. Now i need jy to like zz photo back and make the only fans shut their mouth!!!!!! Jy do sth on the 25 june!!!

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ IG Update. Caption "My fashion stockings"

ClZEU_RUkAA84Ay.jpg

So posting this photo on Instagram, fans are deluluing: Posting this, does he mean "I'm busy rehearsing, not me who thumbs up the photo!" :phew:

The funny thing is that fans are saying this is considered selfie right? Taking photo from the mirror.
Compared to the rest of his selfies this is the best ahahahaha (sorry not sorry cause so funny)

And what is that phone cover? Golden dragon head? 

• Like 20