I think the short hair suits ZZ more (bottom left), not really a fan of the current hair style.

Spoiler
On 6/10/2016 at 8:48 PM, bearology said:

Collection of ZZ's selfie :lol: The exact same angle :lol: Seriously, I can't stop laughing. Wonder how JY reacts everyday when ZZ sends hubby his selfie :lol: Cr. heroincream

d85377edgw1f4qedknkavj21kw1kw4ik.jpg

YZ manip. Cr [Tender甜乐] :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

CklymmhUgAAmpfC.jpg

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks

Apologise in advance while I go on rampant quoting spree... and super long post... 

6 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I suspect that we will know very soon regarding this. If they don't do anything  then it means they are agreeing with only fans. If not, they would say or do something.

But haven't they responded to this already despite not being very direct. I take it you mean that you want them to publicly tell their fans to not argue and respect each other? Is that even remotely possible in this volatile situation?

5 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

I wondered about that too... like if i ever see jy, zz, fs or cw in person, i will definitely ask them about what is happening between jy and zz. Even if they dont answer we can still judge from their reaction. Some fans was so close with cw and fs when they were at the airport previously. They should just ask them mann! 

I don't think that's appropriate. It's their own private affair. I don't think they appreciate fans coming up to them and ask them bluntly "is there something going on between the two of you?" That's like invasion of privacy. We are not paparazzi. We are fans right?

5 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Btw both jy and zz are using iphone 6s plus?

Before this Zhouzhou used iPhone 6. Then Johnny changed to iPhone 6s plus (previously iPhone 6 plus). Followed suit by meow :phew: #thingstodelulu

3 hours ago, KKmegan said:

There is no real reason for them to appear together infront of the camera to be honest, unless they are co-actors again. 

Excuse me??? Why not??? sZGBxt5.gif 

3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

This must be a very difficult situation for JY...(sad face)...And personally I really hate it when only-fans attacked the person who said "happy birthday Gu Hai" to JY. JY himself must be very proud of his acting as Gu Hai (he said this is the start of his career as an actor). Now the only fans made it looks like they are ashamed of the fact that JY once acted as Gu Hai. It must have broken JY's heart into pieces. I remembered JY stayed up very late that night. Not sure if he was pondering over this incident earlier that day.

Yes JY stayed up until 4 am. We all know he usually sleeps quite late like 2 am but 4 am is rare... I woke up at 5 am that day and was surprised to see he slept so late. At that time, I didn't even know about this "happy birthday Guhai" chaos but I already got an inkling that something must have been troubling him... And browsed the forum later bam... Trouble at the airport it seemed.. 

Even if he didn't show any reaction or possibly couldn't hear them fans arguing (haven't watched the fancam yet) because I saw photo of him being mobbed by such a huge crowd of fans... The thought of him being ungrateful have never crossed my mind. He posted a photo of him & Zhouzhou with caption "Don't want this to end" at the end of the filming of Shangyin. He shed tears during the Shanghai & BKK FM. The person who managed her studio appeared to be a fan of Shangyin. Despite the 1st ban, he still liked the fanvid of him & Zhouzhou (Nooninja's Until You). What more do we want from him to convince us? Utter it word per word that he's thankful to be part of Shangyin etc when the situation doesn't permit him to do so? Jeopardise his and Zhouzhou's budding career? Zhouzhou has Asia Tour. I don't think he wants another chaos that could prevent Zhouzhou from singing all the songs in his album (and Zhouzhou said he wants to sing all the songs, all the more he'd try his best not to cause any controversy). Easier said than done I'd say... *btw, this is not directed to you @jlt4ever ^^;;;* I'd say it's not just about him, but it's also about protecting Zhouzhou......

Him tearing up during both FM already convinced me that he holds Shangyin dear to his heart. What more can I ask from him....

The "HBD Guhai" chaos proved that the only-fans don't want him to be associated with Shangyin anymore, which to me, is equal to robbing him of something he holds special to himself AND also refused to acknowledge that Yuzhou could be real. Let's just say that Zhouzhou and him are indeed a real couple, don't you think he'd be DEPRESSED & SAD because of this?? He probably mulled over this a lot that night (Saggi tends to overthink even over the smallest thing...) hence couldn't sleep... Then Zhouzhou came to the rescue....

What kind of fans are you then? Are you really really really his fan then??? Why make him lose sleep over this?? He already always sleep late and already have crows feet growing (still hot nevertheless), do you want to add more wrinkles to his handsome face now??

And let's just say they're super good friends only (in Malaysia, we called it "teman tapi mesra" ^^)... what kind of fans are you when you bash his good friend????? I really cannot brain this. 

3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Many only fans also think the CPFs are delulu-ing too much and they feel it's disgusting to consider YuZhou as a same-sex couple.

Hmm I remember a tumblr post by yaoi-bl-cd saying how some fujoshi in China enjoys BL in 2D (I guess drama can also be considered 2D lol) but when it comes to real life they're a total homophobes... Cannot brain this as well.. Because I cannot imagine them watching Shangyin and like one of the boys but hate the other one. It made me LOL. Very odd. Even if it's the ban that made them prefer one over the other, but it's still ridiculous that they would attack the other. If you want to support one boy only, FINE, go ahead but don't go around insulting the other.

BTW, I feel like it's absolutely fine when that someone shouted "HBD Guhai". When my friend and I discussed about this, she pointed out that that wasn't an official event, he's at the airport. It's not like fan shouting "HBD BLY" to Zhouzhou during his concert. THAT would be disrespectful. What can a mere "HBD Guhai" wish affect Johnny's career (apparently the only-fans' motto) and on top of that at the airport... Puh~leassseeeee..... Get real. You guys are over-reacting... cuz as a matter of fact, you're even crazier and more delulu than us CP fans!

*not directed to you @jlt4ever at all. Just giving opinions on what was quoted ^^ *

Wow that was a long post....

@bearology Have you watched the same video you posted subbed by our dear @gashupingo ? :w00t:

@gashupingo Thanks for subbing Johnny Youku All Star. Doesn't he sound sexy when he said "Malaysia"... Or am I the only one?? Ahhhh I'm in heaven!!!!!! I feel like clipping the video and extracting the audio of him saying "Malaysia" and saved it as my alarm tone or ringtone wDw0F6x.gif

@SueLyinn Thanks for translating the fanart! Fans are coming up with all sorts of scenario through the fanarts! So fun to read!

Wonder where is Zhouzhou right now? Still in Shanghai? Maybe at his parents' house? Playing games all night long? Or back in Beijing? Rehearsaling? I'm always curious when he's not online at all.. Or is he sick again? Cannot be cuz he's with Johnny right?? wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

21 hours ago, Tari Tari said:

@ScandaniI welcome anyone who could get a sense into my stubborn head about YZ. Honestly, I'm fine wether they're together or not. But I believe them 200% nowadays. Well, there’s no 100% guaranteed explanation that they are together for real. But let me put it this way, there’s also no satisfying explanation if they are just friend.

Same with me! 

Maybe we fans expect too much evidences. After BKK fan meeting and the 2. ban it would have been the easiest way for them and their careers to make clear they are just colleagues, straighter than straight and appear publicly with their latest girlfriends - even with fake girlfriends for example - and post pictures with their GFs in every situations. But they didn´t do that! Why? Instead they decided to go a more difficult way. In interviews they remained vague about their sexuality, possible relationsships and who they like / love. They even started sending hidden / cryptic messages to their fans which - at least this is my impression - became much clearer after YJ posted "be true to yourself" on IG from Cannes. Some things that got posted / happened after Cannes even cannot be called "hidden" anymore because they were just so obvious. When JY came back from France ZZ was in Beijing. The fans hoped JY would stay in Beijing for a while. He did. Then he flew to SH for a weekend and quickly returned to BEIJ as we fans hoped he would. Last Friday JY went to SH again and shortly after that ZZ posted "see you later" on IG and - if I got it right - CW posted something about ZZ beeing in SH on Saturday. CW being smart and ZZs friend: Why should he post that if ZZ would not agree with it? And he probably knows what CP fans are thinking if he posts something like that. And he did it! All this proves that there must be something going on between them. This behaviour wouldn´t make any sense if they were just colleagues or buddies.

But I am open if someone can teach me better about this. Why didn´t they go the easy way after BKK fan meeting as I mentioned above? If all this hidden messages that they fed the CP theories with were just a marketing / PR strategy to deceive the fans - could be possible - what would happen if fans found out? Probably the fans would feel betrayed and turn away from YZ. But not just from YZ CP but from both of them. Can they presume to do that? I don´t think so. 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And let's just say they're super good friends only (in Malaysia, we called it "teman tapi mesra" ^^)... what kind of fans are you when you bash his good friend????? I really cannot brain this.

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

The "HBD Guhai" chaos proved that the only-fans don't want him to be associated with Shangyin anymore, which to me, is equal to robbing him of something he holds special to himself AND also refused to acknowledge that Yuzhou could be real. Let's just say that Zhouzhou and him are indeed a real couple, don't you think he'd be DEPRESSED & SAD because of this?? He probably mulled over this a lot that night (Saggi tends to overthink even over the smallest thing...) hence couldn't sleep... Then Zhouzhou came to the rescue....

What kind of fans are you then? Are you really really really his fan then??? Why make him lose sleep over this?? He already always sleep late and already have crows feet growing (still hot nevertheless), do you want to add more wrinkles to his handsome face now??

Very Well said, indeed! 63e5b840-a28b-11e3-83ac-dbd001b9a9c0_Osc

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Jinkz said:

Maybe Yow :lol: or Call me kitty:P

whahahahahaha the want to call a lot then i have seen a bunch of pictures with the same sighn LOL:D

54 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I would recommend this until both boys got a firm hold onto their career.  I've been hearing about the lifting of the 'ban' for a while and it is speculated that there is a possibility that the Happy Camp episode recorded on March 28th might be able to air sometime soon.  For their own good, I hope it does not air.  If it is publish on TV, their interactions will be visible to the public, for all to see.  CP fans are not the only great FBIs in this world, others will be able to see it and use it against them.  Right now, they are allow to interact in private, but further fallout from the released episode (such as bad rumors/speculations by others in the media who wants to bring harm) could force them to do a more 'permanent' separation, meaning no contact in public or private to prevent spreading of rumors otherwise, they might risk their careers.  So for now, staying low-key and doing their own separate projects is the good way to go.  

I know we want to see them in the same box ASAP, but remember that love is also restraint and understanding.  

And more than us, I believe both of them are smart enough to know how to navigate the thorny paths in entertainment.  As fans, we can't ask them to pick sides between warring group of fans.  As the idol, they need to remain magnanimous, picking sides will only bring negativity to their image.  

Spoiler

I have seen it today on youtube here.

Personally for me it doesn't matter if Timmy and Johnny are a couple or just good friends i always will support them no matter what.

Sometimes i think should i send them a message on ther weibo to say that ,but i don't want to bring them in trouble.

• Like 1

@skeletonworks, I was suggesting that before CPF and only fans come to physical altercation (which could happen when you are dealing with teenagers with raging hormones and a developing brain), they may need to say or do something to appease both sides? But then you reminded me that he didn't sleep well the whole night. It could be the best non-verbal communication to both fans groups? Though I still see angry posts from both sides...

@tea4two, agree that we should not expect them to choose sides. I feel that there are ways of speaking that will help both sides understand what they really want. Even a simple gesture of saying "that they appreciate all fans and hope that they can be respectful and get along with one another." could be good enough.

I just think that if they continue to let this fester, it may affect their career and image with non-fans. Imagine a news report on fans coming to blows at ZZ concert for example...

Of course there will always be a fan or two that goes overboard. Some fans even kill their idols... Sigh... Rest in peace , Christina Grimmie. 

Sorry.., I might be thinking too much... Too much hate news in the papers recently...

• Like 16

Lurking mode-off xD

First of all, thank you all for the nice photos, news, manips :wub: fan art, translations and ff..

I can't understand all these conflicts between only-fans and CP-fans.. I mean, Addicted is the series that made them famous, without it they wouldn't be here, the same goes for Addicted, without them and their chemistry it wouldn't be that popular.. The ban is still there, maybe it is unconvenient for them to be together, but i don't think that the CP-fans can do some real harm talking about Yuzhou.. I am a fan of both and at the same time i am a CP-fan, but if they aren't a couple, if they like women, men or whatever i am still their fan.. As @skeletonworks what if YZ is real yes, it is and the only-fans are against it?? 

Spoiler

On a lighter note.. I'm still here more addicted than ever :heart: I really enjoy all the delulu's posts :phew:  

• Like 18

On 05/06/2016 at 8:07 PM, dutchaddict said:

First of all let me congratulate you all on this fantastic fanpage and reaching 1000+ today!

Second: If anyone had told me 3 weeks ago that i would write a comment on a fanpage like this i would have laughed my a** off. And yet, here I am.

It is only 3 weeks ago that I was reading a small article on a news site about (web)censorship in different countries around the world. In this article they mentioned the banning of a webserries by the Chinese censor called; Are You Addicted? Curious as I am I went to youtube and found this amazing serie. As from episode one I was addicted too. I watched all 15 in one take. And by the end of eps 15 I was confused, deeply touched, and in need of more! So I franticly searched the net if there was any leaked episode 16,17,18. No nieed to say it was in vain. But what I did find was you guys here! With all the extra BTS. And ofcourse this wonderfull translation of the novel! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much for this! It is done in such a good way and gives so much insight in the minds of BYL and GH.  I applaud the translators for this outstanding work in progress!!

I think for me, the main reason why this series has touched me so deep is part due to the story and part to ZZ and JY.  I have watched a lot of BL movies but never found such chemistry between the main actors. Never seen this real emotion. And i was very happy to see that aswell the story as the actors never fell into the clichés of being in a samesex relationship. A big salute for that too!

I am probably one of the oldest members of this page and have been considering myself being straight for many years. Untill one day I met a guy who turned my world upside down like GH did BYL's and vice versa.

Guys it's so hard to add a word into any posts these days on our thread lol.. jamming all the time cos all the 'newbies' i suppose haha.. :()))...  Awwhh.. that's really good we have so many new YuZhou addicted fans joining this lovely family lol.. hm..I'll just have to read quietly behind the scene then and let you's 'go mad' on our two beautiful boys lol.. So good to hear of all the  'sweet candies' of our two boys..! Those many more 'sweet coincidences' awwh.. !  ZZhou was addressed by a little girl at an event as 'Prince' gege i heard?? lol.. so cute and sweet, totally & definitely a beautiful Prince!  Sigh.. I wish some famous directors would ignore the 'ban' and cast YuZhou in a 'Princes' romantic movie.. oh my world, that would be SO awesome and amazing..!!:())))....YuZhou, can't get enough of them!! 'Love' this Soompi family too of course.. Big hugs to u all..!  ::^ . ^...*****

• Like 9

On 10/06/2016 at 10:35 AM, bearology said:

ZZ rehearsal today. Hm, ZZ and rip jeans :phew:

Hide contents

Not signed in

Edit: More pics. Cr on pic

Hide contents

d651ef43jw1f4q77u8tbvj20qo0zkdir.jpg

d651ef43jw1f4q77tjxcqj20qo0zkgor.jpg

Not signed in

So beautiful ZZhouuu....hmm..!! He's going to get more & more handsome, beautiful & sexyyyy.. as he gets older with that beautiful tall body and awesome feature! squealing... me!!lol....I'm totally 'sucked in' by ZZ's looks from 'first sight' of him on Heroin..lol..so bad, laughs....sigh...!

• Like 6

On 10/06/2016 at 1:43 PM, abbraccio91 said:

Sorry if I'm absent in these days, I've no time to post many things, but dropping here just to say: ZHOUZHOU YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! [泪流满面][泪流满面][泪流满面] damn help me   oh a WB and IN update on GuHai's birthday But agree with @gayyoxx ZZ stop doing weird expression. XD Just in the first pic of WB he looks more natural ~ Btw, Johnny and ZhouZhou were both online at the same moment a few minutes ago. [doge][喵喵] missing already your boyfriend eh

And

I see CCTV, from ''Addicted'' eh [喵喵]

Hide contents

tHWSzKO.jpg?1

Not signed in

Oh my lord, he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful!!!!!... Can I please have himmmm???!!!!!!!  Someone artistic, please make a ZZhou DOLLL!!!! lol.... to ease my heart please!!!lol.. ZZhouu... you are TOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYY for that SHIRT & JEANS!!! Okay, can't look anymore or I'll never gona leave this pageeee....help!!!:())))) aaaahhhh....!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

My weibo is quite the calm side as I only follow cpf and omalawd they are so funny lxhxixi_thumb.gif

Some made a "missing kitten" notice with description: 184.5cm tall, slim, big eyes, tall nose, legs are 5 and a half penguins long, etc lxhwahaha_thumb.gif

Some begged JY to stop hiding ZZ from public and let him be on weibo too, some said "We know JY, you're the breadwinner but please let your wife breathe fresh air too!" etc hahaha I'm loving my weibo feeds, no stressful negative posts  lxhqiuguanzhu_thumb.gif

OMG, these are so funny! @kmmyzz please share more cuteness like this XD

I hope with ZZ's participation in Avenue of the Star (?) in CCTV3 and JY's program with HunanTV, they will be recognised more and get stronger career-wise.

Meanwhile, I hope they are doing whatever things make them happy (together!) and continue to drop sugars, sweets and candies to us! ZZ's FM was a very happy (and full of candies) event for me I need days to move on :D More like that and I am a happy shipper.

• Like 24

On Ngày 13 tháng 6 năm 2016 at 7:09 PM, Scandani said:

@SueLyinn I just watched the BTS again, too bad the video jumped in sequence so we don't see who picked up the ph first, but I think JY tried to coaxed ZZ too before they were both holding the ph, he put his hands on ZZ's thigh, and try to assure him that he did not try to disciplined him as CJD mentioned he just want to reasoning with him. JY did not take his hand off of ZZ's thigh until ZZ agreed to sing again. Even when they were both holding the ph say sms-ing each other. But, JY physically assure ZZ. I have seen ZZ done the same when JY was sulking the director was complaining about his accent and once more about his way of jujitsu-ing during interaction on bed scene. ZZ both times stay in a very close proximity, physically his shoulder next to JY's and he stayed that way until JY was back to earth again (he tend to just closed down when he doesn't like something?) and the other time his legs stay close with JY, and stays that way. Their way of comforting each other quite physical and it's very obvious. And one did not stop with the touching until the other calmed down.

I have been wanting to comment on this point but just now I'm able to make it happen :D okay here it goes: I could not agree more!!! It's just lovely seeing these boys are so sensitive toward each other's emotions. That proves that they do care for each other. 

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

My weibo is quite the calm side as I only follow cpf and omalawd they are so funny lxhxixi_thumb.gif

Some made a "missing kitten" notice with description: 184.5cm tall, slim, big eyes, tall nose, legs are 5 and a half penguins long, etc lxhwahaha_thumb.gif

Some begged JY to stop hiding ZZ from public and let him be on weibo too, some said "We know JY, you're the breadwinner but please let your wife breathe fresh air too!" etc hahaha I'm loving my weibo feeds, no stressful negative posts  lxhqiuguanzhu_thumb.gif

Hi @kmmyzz haha that's so funny. Do the people you follow update things in English? Cos I made my own weibo a few weeks ago but only followed JY and ZZ but then they barely update theirs. I'm waiting for their updates like... forever :D:D. If they update in English I would like to follow :D:D 

• Like 8

*seeking help from everyone*

I want to make a weibo account, but they asked me to do verification with my number, yet I couldn't find my country's name there... :bawling: because every country has their specific number right...

what should i do?

• Like 4

Weibo update

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:    顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f4vglbj0xzg30jg0bzx61.gif

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f4v73z5ufvj20gf0gfgor.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你