1 hour ago, narakeiko said:

*seeking help from everyone*

I want to make a weibo account, but they asked me to do verification with my number, yet I couldn't find my country's name there... :bawling: because every country has their specific number right...

what should i do?

Here is the way to work around to create a weibo account in case you don't have a phone number or your country is not in the list. :D 

1. Go to this link: http://login.sina.com.cn/?r=%2Fmember%2Fmy.php%3Fentry%3Dsso

2. Click on the orange button under the green button on the right side. It will direct you to another page to create your account.

In this page, there are two tabs, each tab has 4 Chinese letters. The first tab requires your Phone number so Don't use it. The second tab you can use your Email to make an account, so you can use it. The first line you should write your email (I've heard gmail account cannot register so I used my yahoo mail and it worked). The second line is your password. And the third is your purpose to make your weibo (you can choose any). And the last step is writing the code. After that, click on the green button down under the page. 

3. Go to your email and click on the confirmation link and then it's FINISHED! Now you can follow our BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, suai suai suai boys! XD 

Goodluck! 

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, talesinindigo said:

@sohocomo  You sure that is the only animation you want played irl and not, let's say.... this one?

Hide contents

#PervertsUnite! lxhxixi_thumb.gif

@talesinindigo I'm beginning to think you're trying to get me into trouble :lol: (first butt plugs and now this...)

I just want the candy sweets of loving looks, and one hot kiss to use as comparison material to the car kiss scene. (My imagination can fill in the rest, thank you)

• Like 11

5 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

My weibo is quite the calm side as I only follow cpf and omalawd they are so funny lxhxixi_thumb.gif

Some made a "missing kitten" notice with description: 184.5cm tall, slim, big eyes, tall nose, legs are 5 and a half penguins long, etc lxhwahaha_thumb.gif

Some begged JY to stop hiding ZZ from public and let him be on weibo too, some said "We know JY, you're the breadwinner but please let your wife breathe fresh air too!" etc hahaha I'm loving my weibo feeds, no stressful negative posts  lxhqiuguanzhu_thumb.gif

Over here its also quiet on my weibo.

To bad i can't read english but i'm glad you translating some stuff here hahahahahahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, narakeiko said:

*seeking help from everyone*

I want to make a weibo account, but they asked me to do verification with my number, yet I couldn't find my country's name there... :bawling: because every country has their specific number right...

what should i do?

If you have a facebook account you can connect with weibo mine country is also not on the list but after straying over and over again i saw that i can connect via fb.

• Like 4

Lol. This manip

Spoiler

And yes, I will get never tired looking at them foreplaying in public like there was no one else in the vicinity. ZZ seems enjoying so much, hands trailing, head bobbing, want some more kisses. Not that JY mind at all :D 

Spoiler

And am so jealous with ZZ's face skin. That looks as soft as baby bum.

Spoiler

• Like 17

Hubby has been working hard while wifey taking a rest at home (when i say home i mean at hubby's house) :wub: #sorrynocrosslinecauseimonmymobile #Iactuallydontwanttiusecrosslinecauseitsreality #deluluismymiddlename

Spoiler

@skeletonworks which video are u refering to? :w00t: *me rushing to @gashupingo YouTube chanel to search*. Did you put some of your videos private?  :D

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Lol. This manip

Reveal hidden contents

And yes, I will get never tired looking at them foreplaying in public like there was no one else in the vicinity. ZZ seems enjoying so much, hands trailing, head bobbing, want some more kisses. Not that JY mind at all :D 

Reveal hidden contents

And am so jealous with ZZ's face skin. That looks as soft as baby bum.

Reveal hidden contents

Sigh the car kissing :wub: Timmy is totaly in to it with his body language :wub: 

By the way where is kitty cat meow meow where are you???????

• Like 9

19 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:Weibo update

想了解一个人,最好的方式是接触。想接触一个人,最好的体验是互动。给你一次跟偶像面对面的机会。你敢赴约吗?明天,《周一见》黄景瑜约你上海见

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   这个小鬼不太乖

4ce7e966gw1f4umawg8raj20v60v6n22.jpg

The description if the show is quite demeaning itself, and if you think it is not, it is fine by me. You only know more about someone by touching them?? Tf?! And giving a very solemn and artsy pic for such a low show is ... Are you fricking kidding me?! 

12 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

This must be a very difficult situation for JY...(sad face)...And personally I really hate it when only-fans attacked the person who said "happy birthday Gu Hai" to JY. JY himself must be very proud of his acting as Gu Hai (he said this is the start of his career as an actor). Now the only fans made it looks like they are ashamed of the fact that JY once acted as Gu Hai. It must have broken JY's heart into pieces. I remembered JY stayed up very late that night. Not sure if he was pondering over this incident earlier that day.

That said, until JY can figure out a good way to fix this, I think he would have to remain silent for a while. He is still at a very early stage in his career and he cannot afford to lose any of his fan groups, be it only-fans or CP fans.

Luckily the conflicts between fans does not seem to have adversely affected JY's working opportunities, magazine sales, etc.  So if the conflicts can remain within the fandom, they should still be bearable. But personally, I feel really sad and angry when I see conflicts between only-fans and CP fans. I hope these conflicts can be gradually phased out when JY has new focus in his career.

I agree with you on this, nothing new, lately it seems that all I do is just agreeing with you. LOL. 

I understand the worry of some fans with these malicious fan wars from different groups, but... Expecting any of them to come forward and try to do something about it at this point will do them no good. They do sometimes come forward and address some issues with the fans when they have the chance (like JY told about the fans that followed them by car, or ZZ about the fans that coming to his house for example). They are in a difficult position right now, and I just hope all these nasties will dies down slowly by itself. 

And since I love your post so much skeletonworks, I am just going to quote it and put my feelings along with it. Will use different color later but am boarding soon to continue my Asian trip, once I get internet in KL I will edit the post.

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I don't think that's appropriate. It's their own private affair. I don't think they appreciate fans coming up to them and ask them bluntly "is there something going on between the two of you?" That's like invasion of privacy. We are not paparazzi. We are fans right?

Yes, we are fans. And wth with personal question like that. No matter how much we want to know, but put yourself meeting someone for the first time and suddenly that someone who had been reading this and that about you, ask you on your face on your personal affair. Beside their celebrity status, they are still human being. Would you want someone come to you and ask you of your personal affair in public??? And especially to two very private people! People need the boundary of personal space and personal affair. I can only guess what JY's expression would be when someone has no control of their mouth when they meet him and ask such question. 

Excuse me??? Why not??? sZGBxt5.gif 

YES, WHY NOT?

Yes JY stayed up until 4 am. We all know he usually sleeps quite late like 2 am but 4 am is rare... I woke up at 5 am that day and was surprised to see he slept so late. At that time, I didn't even know about this "happy birthday Guhai" chaos but I already got an inkling that something must have been troubling him... And browsed the forum later bam... Trouble at the airport it seemed.. 

Even if he didn't show any reaction or possibly couldn't hear them fans arguing (haven't watched the fancam yet) because I saw photo of him being mobbed by such a huge crowd of fans... The thought of him being ungrateful have never crossed my mind. He posted a photo of him & Zhouzhou with caption "Don't want this to end" at the end of the filming of Shangyin. He shed tears during the Shanghai & BKK FM. The person who managed her studio appeared to be a fan of Shangyin. Despite the 1st ban, he still liked the fanvid of him & Zhouzhou (Nooninja's Until You). What more do we want from him to convince us? Utter it word per word that he's thankful to be part of Shangyin etc when the situation doesn't permit him to do so? Jeopardise his and Zhouzhou's budding career? Zhouzhou has Asia Tour. I don't think he wants another chaos that could prevent Zhouzhou from singing all the songs in his album (and Zhouzhou said he wants to sing all the songs, all the more he'd try his best not to cause any controversy). Easier said than done I'd say... *btw, this is not directed to you @jlt4ever ^^;;;* I'd say it's not just about him, but it's also about protecting Zhouzhou......

Him tearing up during both FM already convinced me that he holds Shangyin dear to his heart. What more can I ask from him....

The "HBD Guhai" chaos proved that the only-fans don't want him to be associated with Shangyin anymore, which to me, is equal to robbing him of something he holds special to himself AND also refused to acknowledge that Yuzhou could be real. Let's just say that Zhouzhou and him are indeed a real couple, don't you think he'd be DEPRESSED & SAD because of this?? He probably mulled over this a lot that night (Saggi tends to overthink even over the smallest thing...) hence couldn't sleep... Then Zhouzhou came to the rescue....

What kind of fans are you then? Are you really really really his fan then??? Why make him lose sleep over this?? He already always sleep late and already have crows feet growing (still hot nevertheless), do you want to add more wrinkles to his handsome face now??

And let's just say they're super good friends only (in Malaysia, we called it "teman tapi mesra" ^^)... what kind of fans are you when you bash his good friend????? I really cannot brain this. 

YES YES YES AND YES!!!!

BTW, I feel like it's absolutely fine when that someone shouted "HBD Guhai". When my friend and I discussed about this, she pointed out that that wasn't an official event, he's at the airport. It's not like fan shouting "HBD BLY" to Zhouzhou during his concert. THAT would be disrespectful. What can a mere "HBD Guhai" wish affect Johnny's career (apparently the only-fans' motto) and on top of that at the airport... Puh~leassseeeee..... Get real. You guys are over-reacting... cuz as a matter of fact, you're even crazier and more delulu than us CP fans!

Wonder where is Zhouzhou right now? Still in Shanghai? Maybe at his parents' house? Playing games all night long? Or back in Beijing? Rehearsaling? I'm always curious when he's not online at all.. Or is he sick again? Cannot be cuz he's with Johnny right?? wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

If you have a facebook account you can connect with weibo mine country is also not on the list but after straying over and over again i saw that i can connect via fb.

I wonder how many overseas accounts weibo gain because of ZZ and JY.

@Kim Kruisbessie and other weibo newbies, you can add a few of the fans' weibo if you think their updates are way too slow... :) They will have more regular updates. :) For example, 鲸鱼仙桃粥, 顾海你亲到我了, 顾海的小奶音,Duetpoet, 夸父逐烨。

Some members here also have weibo accounts. Wonder if they will wanna share here :phew:. For example, our regular beijinger. :P 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I wonder how many overseas accounts weibo gain because of ZZ and JY.

@Kim Kruisbessie and other weibo newbies, you can add a few of the fans' weibo if you think their updates are way too slow... :) They will have more regular updates. :) For example, 鲸鱼仙桃粥, 顾海你亲到我了, 顾海的小奶音,Duetpoet, 夸父逐烨。

Some members here also have weibo accounts. Wonder if they will wanna share here :phew:. For example, our regular beijinger. :P 

I think a lot overseas accounts hahaha.

on those name i cant do anything with i cant type chinese hahahahaha im a dutch blond woman that types english whahahahaha

i have on my weibo only the the accounts that here is shown on the forum 1th page.

So english writers are welcome on my weibo lol my weibo is the same name as here.

• Like 10

random:

Just realized that the original version of  Li ge/离歌 was a Korean song by Kim Gun Mo.

*The version that Yuzhou sang in Karaoke was the Chinese version by Shin band.

Yuzhou karaoke version > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7fRjenfLao&spfreload=10

Kim Gun Mo version > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JzrxutDNOo

Shin band(Xin Yue Tuan) version > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4kwPKZREKs

(The Korean version sounds like it will fit a really sad FMV haha)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

Anyone knows where is ZZ baobei at the moment? Just like a kitten, he is clever in hide and seek:sweatingbullets:

I think no news from him means good news. Let he have quality time with hubby (sorry no crossline on mobile), or just relaxing time since he has been working really hard for his tours. We will see him tomorrow on CCTV3 for Avenue of the Stars, then live-streaming on Friday anyway. BTW, does it mean he should be on his way back to BJ today or tomorrow (if he is really in SH now) for his live streaming? Then that rumours about the cosmetic event on the 18 as well. Wondering when will JY go back to BJ :phew: or Are they driving back together with all JY's lugguages? :w00t: 

• Like 17

^ yeah i am still wondering about the 18 june event. Was there any info about the event time? Since zz livestream is at 8pm so i guess he wont be at the event? (Then again, no official info about him going the event in the first place, we only assume because of the video lol) 

Still hoping both will attend the event. Btw zz taiwan concert is this sunday?

• Like 4