8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY cancelled his trip to Paris for Fashion Week due to recording schedule with Hunan TV

Wow! I am so excited considering Hunan is always a firm supporter true shipper of YZ! Well, of course Hunan's motives are not purely altruistic but still... This is also JY's first project on national TV, right? After ZZ in CCTV3 (hoping the best for his show on Friday!), then JY with Hunan. Please Fate, be kind!

Any info what show will that be, @kmmyzz? That must be a big show to the point of JY cancelling his Paris trip.

• Like 22

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I wonder what this means for their future. We may never see them together again even if SAFRT lifts the ban. I sometimes wonder if this is what both of them want...

I suspect that we will know very soon regarding this.

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Ah i see... because the video i saw, jy didnt turn his back or reacted to it (not even reacting to the only fan scolding but am sure he may have heard it).

I just feel that jy might have decided to stop all the interaction with zz because of the ban causing him to lose great opportunity etc. I guess he was worried (i mean who wouldnt? I will be sad and scare if i am him) because he finally rise to fame and dont have to worry about not able to pay rental etc 

Spoiler

It seems they let time work for them and things will calm down.
There are several possibilities I see. 
They are still in good terms but want to keep it absolutely private, because of the difficult social and cultural circumstances.
Don't forget we saw them mostly only in front of a camera never in a real private interaction. Only very few people know the truth.
Our minds act in a very strange way. The mind can't stand to be wrong. We saw two people in love, harmony and happiness even in real life through all the BTS and fancams. So it must be true. And it is hard to let it go. 
Also because there is a deep desire in every human being to have this, or even to witness this.
Maybe their bond was never as strong as we believe. And they separated by mutual agreement to go their own individual ways.
There is also another possibility (that is what I believe). One of them really fell in love and it was not reciprocal. Separation is the only way to solve this. Let time heal the wounds. And both suffer, also the one who wants to be a friend. (I won't go into detail for now)
Either way. Let us celebrate what they both have been able to show so innocently, committed and honest. I am sure it will remain in their memories and always be part of their lives.

• Like 4

Gorgeous Johnny earlier today...

Spoiler

Source:   chira_choe

006qauougw1f4uyi6sslaj30xc0xcdt5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   喂黄景瑜吃橙子

ab608c63gw1f4uy4tbo1qj20ka0qotdo.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   watermark

ec39c717gw1f4uzipr4nkj20c90hyte3.jpg

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f4uxtgqeuyj20qo11qwhs.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f4uyy9q7zej21kw1kwdso.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  somikse

005PZ5Lnjw1f4v01ig6jej30n90jl0tr.jpg

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

There is no real reason for them to appear together infront of the camera to be honest, unless they are co-actors again. 

I beg to differ, for me, they can still appear on any shows together, like Running Man, or RFT that got them completely edited out back then. They can appear in shows as "Most anticipated new actors" instead, but then we know China probably will continue to block their paths from intercepting ever again

• Like 21

Reading the novel, I can't stop amaze how CJD wrote Hai's feelings towards Yin in the beginning. The way how Hai himself wondered why he felt uncomfortable when Yin gave Lulu that piece of meat. And why he was playing with Yin's face as he hugged him.

Of course we all know that's love but Hai was still trying to understand it why seeing Yin makes everything better.

• Like 14

JY short fancam from today event. He looks...typical JY :lol: #JYdetachedmood

Spoiler

More JY. Cr Wook

Spoiler

Ck6D3ClVAAAflsl.jpg

ZZ fan art. Cr 沫色惜年

Spoiler

Ck6VE6XVEAATYra.jpg

YZ manip #onlyifweneverhavetoposttheirmanipphotos #damnuthestupidban

Spoiler

Ck6b3CRUkAAEQPS.jpg

YZ fan art

Spoiler

Ck5WQFCUgAAbU3Q.jpg

• Like 24

If you pay attention from 0:28 - 1:06. The difference between JY doing interview with Xulu and with ZZ. JY is like in his own world while Xulu doing her interview and only look at Xulu while answering her question. For ZZ, JY holds the mic for ZZ, and even though ZZ is answering his question, JY just enjoys...looking at ZZ (oh my delulu that look :sweatingbullets:) then try to participate in ZZ's answer :wub: For me, JY's eyes never lie :wub: Cr on link

Spoiler

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY short fancam from today event. He looks...typical JY :lol: #JYdetachedmood

I sometimes wish we had pics/vids from before JY did Addicted, to compare his interactions with people between then and now - and then to compare how he acts with others when ZZ is nearby. (A fish out of water without his cat...)

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

We're getting almost there, the major project is ready for manipulating into .jpg file :) And things will be good to go in within next week. Also, apologies for the slight delay, most of us are either busy with travelling and/or personal reasons but we're stealing some time here and there to get it finished asap!

No worries! Thanks for all the hard work :) 

• Like 18