Guest skeletonworks
49 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Mashable calls them star-cross lovers... reminds me of a certain kitty and doggie...

Reveal hidden contents

I saw this on Weibo this morning. And I immediately thought of Yuzhou hahahahaha.

@kmmyzz I already put up the link on the first page! Sooooooo cool that you're doing this on behalf of Soompiers! Omg cannot wait for Zhouzhou to notice our little thread, then let his hubby know about it as well!!! 

Zhouzhou's streaming today at 2pm. I already logged in iFensi (thanks @bearology for the info!) and 90% of the comments were in Korean hahahahaha. Damn Zhouzhou's Korean fanbase are so passionate about him XDDDDD

Quoting tea4two

I just find it interesting that many CP fans always blame JY or calling for a durian whenever they see him in a photo with a woman.  I've seen ZZ pictures and selfie with the other women including the gal he danced with during the Beijing autograph concert and no one ever call him out on it or asking for a durian like they did with JY. 

I find it strange too, since I watch closely that many seems to be more 'forgivable' to ZZ than to JY when they interact with others. Is it because he seems more manly and tougher so he will be okay when people put more expectation on him? 

Spoiler

This I find as a contradictary from some who discourage the use of wifey on ZZ since he is also a man but then treat ZZ in much kinder treatment since JY supposed to be the man. I just rolled my eyes with my own sentences. 

Why the different treatment? Like JY can not do anything else ZZ will punish him? And it seems people enjoy more to the fact that JY will suffer in the hand of ZZ than the other way around.

why?

and to distrust JY easily, has he ever come as flirty and easily swayed since we know him six years I mean six months ago? 

Sharing one of the photo of HJY that can be one of my favorite one, so classy

@kmmyzz haha I believe you love JY too, yes... Errrrr :)))

@skeletonworks sadly I failed to hear any trace of baobei's voice. His voice is too distinctive not to be heard immediately. I also think it was just ZZ's immitating his love one.

• Like 20

53 minutes ago, tea4two said:

In regards to Lulu, she cut her hair because she's playing the lead actress for the Chinese version of Coffee Prince, nothing that is related to JY.  We shouldn't be so easily influence by rumors and naysayers.  And you should place more trust in JY and ZZ.  I don't think we would love them so much if they are the kind of people that can easily stray.  CP image is unavoidable for actors and actresses.....they have embarked on this path, we support them in the projects that they do and believe that at the end of the day, they will not forget the beginning of the heart.  

I just find it interesting that many CP fans always blame JY or calling for a durian whenever they see him in a photo with a woman.  I've seen ZZ pictures and selfie with the other women including the gal he danced with during the Beijing autograph concert and no one ever call him out on it or asking for a durian like they did with JY.  Too many people are quick to blame and turn away from JY.  This trend, I've seen it since late February and early March when; he did not sign with FM, deleted some of his weibo posts, 4/17 fan-meeting, and now because of the debacle with Lulu.  A man with a shoulder to carry responsibilities, he will end up taking the blame and be misunderstood, but you know that his heart is tough and tender with a sense of morality and wisdom that is a bit beyond his age.  Not sure why many people cannot see this, you should understand his character after watching/reading all of his interviews.  For someone who listed their priority as Family, Love, Friends, and then Career, you know that this is someone who will follow his heart in everything he does.  This is someone with a high level of conscience.

Thank you. I would like to give you 100000000 hearts. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: I too don't understand why fans don't have more trust in JY. I understand for some it's only joking, but some fans do really cry out and blame him. Everything he has done and said gives me the impression he is a loyal person.  

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

I just find it interesting that many CP fans always blame JY or calling for a durian whenever they see him in a photo with a woman.  I've seen ZZ pictures and selfie with the other women including the gal he danced with during the Beijing autograph concert and no one ever call him out on it or asking for a durian like they did with JY.  Too many people are quick to blame and turn away from JY.  This trend, I've seen it since late February and early March when; he did not sign with FM, deleted some of his weibo posts, 4/17 fan-meeting, and now because of the debacle with Lulu.  A man with a shoulder to carry responsibilities, he will end up taking the blame and be misunderstood, but you know that his heart is tough and tender with a sense of morality and wisdom that is a bit beyond his age.  Not sure why many people cannot see this, you should understand his character after watching/reading all of his interviews.  For someone who listed their priority as Family, Love, Friends, and then Career, you know that this is someone who will follow his heart in everything he does.  This is someone with a high level of conscience.

It's great timing for me to read this. I stumbled upon an anti-HJY weibo account (倒贴的不要不要不要的--)  and I'm feeling a little a queasy now too be honest. (Why did I click on it ???!!!!! :sweatingbullets:)  

Negative stuff: 

Spoiler

It was mentioned that the reason JY was flooded with so many offers to appear in various programmes, interviews, etc was because of he has the backings of the equivalent of the "Hollywood's gay mafia" in the Chinese showbiz. Zhang Da Da (the host for many of the media conference JY was involved in) and David Liu, a big wig at Weber Shanwick (one of the biggest PR firm in the world), were mentioned. .This supposedly explains why his popularity skyrocket and he had the resources to set up his own studio even though he is a newbie. (Fan Bing Bing set up her own company only after 6 years with Huayi Brothers, which ny then she was a famous actress, sitting firmly on the A-list with enough muscles of her own to do her own thing).  It was implied he is staying in at a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY because he was a kept man (by another man no less). He and ZZ are on very causal terms now, if at all, and bad terms with CJD. It was implied he was the one who declined to appear beside ZZ at the Thai FM (I did recall the Thai host for the FM mentioning that JY's team (he already had a team then?) met with production company and discussed how to carry on the FM without the boys being seen next to each other... my memory is blurry here). He is not without connection or backings as what he like to mention during interviews. All these, of course, back by pictures, printscreens, etc. 

Anyone else who has read this WB account, @jlt4ever maybe?  There are walls and walls of chinese text and I struggle a little to make sense of everything I have read because my limitations in the language. I look forward to hearing comments and sharing from those that know a little more about this or have read about this.    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Negative stuff: 

Reveal hidden contents

It was mentioned that the reason JY was flooded with so many offers to appear in various programmes, interviews, etc was because of he has the backings of the equivalent of the "Hollywood's gay mafia" in the Chinese showbiz. Zhang Da Da (the host for many of the media conference JY was involved in) and David Liu, a big wig at Weber Shanwick (one of the biggest PR firm in the world), were mentioned. .This supposedly explains why his popularity skyrocket and he had the resources to set up his own studio even though he is a newbie. (Fan Bing Bing set up her own company only after 6 years with Huayi Brothers, which ny then she was a famous actress, sitting firmly on the A-list with enough muscles of her own to do her own thing).  It was implied he is staying in at a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY because he was a kept man (by another man no less). He and ZZ are on very causal terms now, if at all, and bad terms with CJD. It was implied he was the one who declined to appear beside ZZ at the Thai FM (I did recall the Thai host for the FM mentioning that JY's team (he already had a team then?) met with production company and discussed how to carry on the FM without the boys being seen next to each other... my memory is blurry here) All these, of course, back by pictures, printscreens, etc. 

Im not JY so I can't say what is true and what is not. But I do have a question

Spoiler

If JY was a kept man by another man, how would one explain FB, JY's best friend, reaction to the rumor of JY and ZZ being a couple back then? FB made fun of ZZ and I think some of us speculated that maybe it was because he didn't like the rumor of his best friend in homosexual relationship. I understand that was just guess work, but if JY was a kept man wouldn't FB know something about it? Wouldn't he be more accepting of the gay rumor then if JY was in a relationship with another man? 

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

@bearology Is it the same glasses he usually wore? Wah so it can change colour when hit by sunlight I reckon?

Anyone have problem streaming Zhouzhou's live streaming today? Seems like the video just freeze....like the streaming ends or something..

Another collection of Johnny dancing from DWS hahahahaha then he ran to the back leaving Xulu lolololol Something at the back must have caught his attention XD

Spoiler

Ahhhh Johnny selfie with fans and hugged them *_____*  Lucky fansssss!!!!

Spoiler

Guest skeletonworks

@时装LOFFICIEL杂志:由于在线人数过多服务器受限,也许无法进入直播间,我们正在录屏,后期会传送回放,请白粥们理解,谢谢~

Announcement from L'Officiel... Google said something like they cannot do live streaming but they're recording the shooting and will air it soon. Hope Zhouzhou's fans will understand... 

Okay fine... lol. Always happened when I'm at home, not at work, and trying to watch live streaming... rofl...

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Announcement from L'Officiel... Google said something like they cannot do live streaming but they're recording the shooting and will air it soon. Hope Zhouzhou's fans will understand... 

Okay fine... lol. Always happened when I'm at home, not at work, and trying to watch live streaming... rofl...

Fans are saying that oh this is why JY is not online yet. Cause he knows there wont be live streaming :lol:

• Like 12