47 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Yes i saw it. And i am impressed you manage to kinda summarise because that weibo is messy like hell even though i know how to read chinese i find it a pain. I read that this person was hired by anti fans to do this weibo so as to make jy look bad. But though one finding from this weibo does make me wonder, its the part about jy not following deng chao (his idol) on weibo in the first place. I mean he always said he is big fan of him so its weird that he didnt follow him on weibo (he only followed him after deng chao mentioned him). 

We cant really know if its true but some of the post is rubbish like she said jy was just pretend to be invited to cannes red carpet etc.

But i do feel sad that its obvious jy kept a distance with zz. 

I felt queasy reading it and felt a little indignant that his old photos were splashed around. ... She or He is really dedicated in her/his smear campaign against JY for sure. One hell of a hater and it's so horrifying to read it to say the least. I know the boys have haters targeting them individually but this account is just taking it too far. Hello Cray Cray!!! ..... There are some truly hilarious part about his height. If I understood it correctly, it implys like he is really 1.83 metre tall and not 1.87 metre. Huh??  That was just baffling. You can tell from pictures you cray cray?  :crazy: 

I reckon they probably don't meet much simply because of their scheduling and all the flying around. But why do you feel JY is keeping a distance from ZZ?

• Like 4

ZZ - Boss Huang's Master - @ Korea airport

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CmHHrvbUgAAvl0J.jpg

CmHHuR5VAAEf8OP.jpg

CmHHwAsVAAEpNyc.jpg

CmHH3erVEAAk6-3.jpg

More ZZ today (leaving photoshoot)

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CmHC-IgUsAAABNl.jpg

CmHC-0kUkAEUL6A.jpg

CmHC_j6VEAAY7GM.jpg

This is not a manip....I don't even know how to call this :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr secret9294

CmGyRo1UoAQ8Fni.jpg

Throw Back YZ Easy Idol scan.

Spoiler

Cr 2xasperated Twitter

CmEdAKtUkAA1qzF.jpg

CmEdBVjVAAEd67d.jpg

CmEc_E-VEAALWtu.jpg

CmEdCm7VYAEWRQP.jpg

Since that channel won't air ZZ part, we can share this? ZZ playing guitar

• Like 19

@Norah @kmmyzz Not sure if you are implying I'm spreading rumors about JY, since I was the one who began the discussion, but I'm not. I simply read some negative things, was distressed about it and just want to talk about it. It came to my attention because JY had apparently like a hater's post before and it was this one. I'm not a lurker or have just created this account today to spread negativity. Feel free to look through my previous posts and you will notice I have a bias for JY. If I weren't, I would not have taken the time to try translating certain happier things I have read about JY's foray into showbiz or bits of info from WB about the boys, for e.g. what Shi ge said on his live stream. Cheers.  

@Scandani Because .....Read sentence in bold. Thanks!  

• Like 6

Two people who are related share and unite.

If both want this, they will.

If not, then not.

If they want to show it to others, they will.

If not, then not.

Neither badmouthing them, nor wishfull thinking will change anything.

Things can stay as they are, or change.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, KKmegan said:

It's great timing for me to read this. I stumbled upon an anti-HJY weibo account (倒贴的不要不要不要的--)  and I'm feeling a little a queasy now too be honest. (Why did I click on it ???!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

These rumors are so ridiculous, cruel and absurd.

negative rant

Spoiler

To fans;

If you are prone to believe in these rumors, ask yourself this: Why? What evidence do you have? What clear, concrete physical proof do you have to support your continued belief in this false rumors?

to the owner of anti ZZ/JY acc;

Why do you dislike HJY/XWZ so much to even be a party to the promotion of this lie? What has JY or ZZ personally done to you to upset you and make you hate them and their success so much to justify your participation in trying to convince fans, that this rumors is true? Have you no shame or a life? Leave them alone. Why be so jealous of these two beautiful souls that your subconscious probably worships and is obsessed about, but you're mentally deranged and or conflicted about your feelings for them and want to engage in hater gossip because it's fun. Who the fxxx lives their life like this? It's disturbing! To the owner of this weibo acc who insist on writing that this rumors indeed the truth, you are mean, malicious, pathetic, and seriously get a life!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, KKmegan said:

It's great timing for me to read this. I stumbled upon an anti-HJY weibo account (倒贴的不要不要不要的--)  and I'm feeling a little a queasy now too be honest. (Why did I click on it ???!!!!! :sweatingbullets:)  

Negative stuff: 

Reveal hidden contents

It was mentioned that the reason JY was flooded with so many offers to appear in various programmes, interviews, etc was because of he has the backings of the equivalent of the "Hollywood's gay mafia" in the Chinese showbiz. Zhang Da Da (the host for many of the media conference JY was involved in) and David Liu, a big wig at Weber Shanwick (one of the biggest PR firm in the world), were mentioned. .This supposedly explains why his popularity skyrocket and he had the resources to set up his own studio even though he is a newbie. (Fan Bing Bing set up her own company only after 6 years with Huayi Brothers, which ny then she was a famous actress, sitting firmly on the A-list with enough muscles of her own to do her own thing).  It was implied he is staying in at a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY because he was a kept man (by another man no less). He and ZZ are on very causal terms now, if at all, and bad terms with CJD. It was implied he was the one who declined to appear beside ZZ at the Thai FM (I did recall the Thai host for the FM mentioning that JY's team (he already had a team then?) met with production company and discussed how to carry on the FM without the boys being seen next to each other... my memory is blurry here). He is not without connection or backings as what he like to mention during interviews. All these, of course, back by pictures, printscreens, etc. 

Anyone else who has read this WB account, @jlt4ever maybe?  There are walls and walls of chinese text and I struggle a little to make sense of everything I have read because my limitations in the language. I look forward to hearing comments and sharing from those that know a little more about this or have read about this.    

This nasty rumor should be put to rest.

But let me just ask, if they are claiming that JY "is staying in a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY" and that he is a kept man by another man blah blah, why did he,JY, agreed to star in a web series, which was later on doomed to be banned by the Chinese Govt?

If his backing is really powerful like what they are pertaining, then, why not be in a huge production, instead of a BL web series (which I love), that has limited budget and limited audience scope?

Also, if they will be posting things like these, better back them up with solid proof. If they are saying they have printscreens, pictures, etc, then post them. The claims need to be concrete, back them up! If there are none, no thanks, I'm not buying it!

ZZ&JY forever!

love.love.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Phi Roberto said:

This nasty rumor should be put to rest.

But let me just ask, if they are claiming that JY "is staying in a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY" and that he is a kept man by another man blah blah, why did he,JY, agreed to star in a web series, which was later on doomed to be banned by the Chinese Govt?

If his backing is really powerful like what they are pertaining, then, why not be in a huge production, instead of a BL web series (which I love), that has limited budget and limited audience scope?

Also, if they will be posting things like these, better back them up with solid proof. If they are saying they have printscreens, pictures, etc, then post them. The claims need to be concrete, back them up! If there are none, no thanks, I'm not buying it!

ZZ&JY forever!

love.love.

I can't answer you because I DON'T KNOW. I'm simply sharing what the WB owner said, not what I said.  Unlike most fans, I guess I don't have a phobia of discussing less happy things. :)

5 hours ago, KKmegan said:

It's great timing for me to read this. I stumbled upon an anti-HJY weibo account (倒贴的不要不要不要的--)  and I'm feeling a little a queasy now too be honest. (Why did I click on it ???!!!!! :sweatingbullets:)  

Negative stuff: 

Reveal hidden contents

It was mentioned that the reason JY was flooded with so many offers to appear in various programmes, interviews, etc was because of he has the backings of the equivalent of the "Hollywood's gay mafia" in the Chinese showbiz. Zhang Da Da (the host for many of the media conference JY was involved in) and David Liu, a big wig at Weber Shanwick (one of the biggest PR firm in the world), were mentioned. .This supposedly explains why his popularity skyrocket and he had the resources to set up his own studio even though he is a newbie. (Fan Bing Bing set up her own company only after 6 years with Huayi Brothers, which ny then she was a famous actress, sitting firmly on the A-list with enough muscles of her own to do her own thing).  It was implied he is staying in at a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY because he was a kept man (by another man no less). He and ZZ are on very causal terms now, if at all, and bad terms with CJD. It was implied he was the one who declined to appear beside ZZ at the Thai FM (I did recall the Thai host for the FM mentioning that JY's team (he already had a team then?) met with production company and discussed how to carry on the FM without the boys being seen next to each other... my memory is blurry here). He is not without connection or backings as what he like to mention during interviews. All these, of course, back by pictures, printscreens, etc. 

Anyone else who has read this WB account, @jlt4ever maybe?  There are walls and walls of chinese text and I struggle a little to make sense of everything I have read because my limitations in the language. I look forward to hearing comments and sharing from those that know a little more about this or have read about this.    

I know. ;) The "them" I was pertaining to are those who post the negative stuff in weibo.

Also, I saw in the thread that you were explaining your point of view, I believe you. I think it's healthy that we monitor (from time to time) the nasty things and weed them out from here. So that the newbies in this forum (like me) won't be shocked if we see negative posts from outside this forum.

Cheers!

• Like 2

First comes first.

This is the place where we share the love and care to the series, the novel, and of course the actors. Other than that, we get to share our perspective and experience and/or diversity.

Life has been tough here and there. And here, SSF, is where we can relax and enjoy some happiness of life.

So questions:

What is the use of inbox? Why misuse highlighting? Why need to discuss about negativity? (esp. from unreliable sources and from other platforms and esp. which don't even matter to our business aka YZ) Why not just let it go and look for other happy sources (e.g. cutie pie ZZ, adorks JY) Why call thyself fans while questioning (private life and) living manner of idols? 

Clarification: Idol = Someone that we adore or admire

Lastly, negativity quotes are still there though OP is edited. Cyber-irritation is still there. And much painstaking for those who choose to backtrack. Still, please consider the content.

Reminder: As MODs have been reminding some hundred pages ago, calling usernames isn't tolerated. However, since this thread is different, there is exception, in a sense. JUST, don't misuse the priority.

(Needless to add 'Peace' at the end)

• Like 22

2 hours ago, joycemay said:

Hide contents

argh fanatic fans, please give him some space! maybe we should fire water cannons to control those fans!  :crazy:

I was thinking of spraying them with fire extinguisher, maybe either the dry powder type or the foam..... :sweatingbullets:

idk man if I have all the money and time like these stalker fans I'd rather be travelling all around the world than stalking my favourite celebs and shove the richard simmons camera up their noses... That doesn't make you a better fan whatsoever~ (not that it's even a competition to start with) :phew:

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
15 hours ago, charlie10 said:

There are also a few clues that ZZ is more nervous than he's letting on, because he does a few unexplicable things (more examples in another post). Like here, this sudden throw to the side. I can't find any good reason for this move. The oddest thing is that he's not getting any reaction from anyone it seems, JY's just lying there, eyes closed, not bothered at all. It does make me wonder if ZZ does this often, so no one cares... He looks a little embarrassed, 

I think he's just frustrated (in a comical way) that Johnny kept on interrupting when he's just getting into his character.. LOL. Something that I always do a lot. Like you're frustrated but you're not mad or angry or anything. Feel like Zhouzhou just wanna get it done quickly but just as he was about to get in the mood, Johnny just had to interject with something trivial. LOL. Why he wanted this to end quickly? Because he is embarrassed... maybe his heart was beating so fast at that time... 

15 hours ago, charlie10 said:

So JY does what he can to get control of the situation and decides to use a jiujitsu move to flip ZZ over, so that he can be on top instead. I love ZZ's donkey laugh, it's adorable. And it looks quite sexy, in a way, the way ZZ keeps his legs in the air when JY is on top of him... 

IKR!!!! Why did he keep his legs in the air when he could just put them down... giving me nosebleeds....(so sad that I got nosebleed just from this scene...)... Their position like that really gave chance to wild imagination... what makes me wonder though, even after Zhouzhou said "there's no reverse role right?" but his hands kept on latching on to Johnny even after Johnny had moved to the other side... Afterwards, it was clear that Johnny knew that there was flipping going around but Zhouzhou was totally clueless (or at least he pretended like he didn't know about it 4U5O37P.gif4U5O37P.gif). So why still latch onto Johnny? (No compare, no hurt 8 maybe? lol).

Actually I feel 2nd hand embarrassment when Chai Jidan was telling them about riding, doggie style, insert.. all those sexual terms lol... and while Chai Jidan was saying all these stuffs, Johnny was listening to it intently.. while Zhouzhou was busy looking around, picking his nose, rubbing his nose.... lol

Another thing I keep on wondering when I watch this scene for the nth times... is how Johnny preferred to keep his legs in a folding (?) position instead of straighten it... Because if he kept his legs in a folding(?) position, Zhouzhou had no way to be on top of him but placing his leg in between Johnny's legs, which from the way I look at it, looked way more intimate because Zhouzhou's thigh brushed against Johnny's crotch more easily this way..... Or is it just me who felt like that? 

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

696a360bjw1f5c5j6n4s3g207e0c8hdt.gif

*looked at his chest and screamed* Someone feed this boy some millet porridge plsss!!!!! Anyway he looked damn fine today. I like his hair parted like that, natural make up and nice outfit...

31 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Actually I feel 2nd hand embarrassment when Chai Jidan was telling them about riding, doggie style, insert.. all those sexual terms lol... and while Chai Jidan was saying all these stuffs, Johnny was listening to it intently.. while Zhouzhou was busy looking around, picking his nose, rubbing his nose.... lol

I didn't realize she was talking about these..LOL  I only caught and understood the part where they teased the Director. I will have to go look at it again now and observed their expressions.

I can't believe I'm waiting for @5mileslove to update their post. I'm always excited about their post which is always beautiful and top notch. There are some comments saying its meant to read "Smile Love" as well.  I know ZZ said "your love" in one of the earlier interviews and, but anyone said anything about "smile". But JY is lying low since returning to Shanghai, so maybe no new pictures for a while. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Another thing I keep on wondering when I watch this scene for the nth times... is how Johnny preferred to keep his legs in a folding (?) position instead of straighten it... Because if he kept his legs in a folding(?) position, Zhouzhou had no way to be on top of him but placing his leg in between Johnny's legs, which from the way I look at it, looked way more intimate because Zhouzhou leg brushed against Johnny's crotch more easily this way..... Or is it just me who felt like that? 

I always had a suspicion that JY just protecting his crotch from showing i.e. If he has uhmhardonuhm. Other than the first time he stretched his leg, iirc he tried to cover his crotch most of the time after that. Also ZZ, that boy even covered his crotch with both of  his hand (for a while, made me wonder if he is just checking if his middle child is majestic or not hahaha I love our doc @mchansk07 definition!) so after checked up it is not majestic he removed his hand from his crotch :))) charlie10 am with limited internet now, so I have no time making my screencap. Please continue your analysis of this great bts please!!

• Like 21