@yjhx86 Thank you for translating the news! I am so proud of ZZ and happy that kfans and media warmly accepted him. That's the kind of reception he deserves yet he rarely receives. Do you know whether other mainstream medias also cover his concert?

@jlt4ever I do hope so, with all my heart. Despite international popularity and strong fan bases in various countries, cfans are JY and ZZ's main support. As long as JY and ZZ basing themselves in China, cfans are important for them. More organised, non-conflictual cfan groups will benefit JY and ZZ greatly.

Now, riiiiinggssss. Any indication Milan-based jewellery?

• Like 20

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

This animated gif gives you an idea how incredibly "CP", JY and Xu Lu are in DWS :) 

Reveal hidden contents

5b21434djw1f594dz3jq3g20hz0a2kjz.gif

Well well *cough cough* it look so awkward, but actually if you look at the video, JY at first want to hug her but she refused but then she wanted that hug? And look so annoyed when JY didn't hug her properly like he did to Ethan and the other guy. It really bother me, a lot. Because I guess I still remember that Lulu have said that he take JY as his little brother, but it look like she wanted some attention from him? Not gonna blame her tho. JY is so likeable. You will like him more and more after you knew him. But oh well *insert some awkward gif* . Still, the CP image they wanted to built in this show is so strong. I can feel in my bone LOL

Like @jlt4ever said, I'm gonna agree with her. There is so much C-Fans that respect their Idol and gave them some space too but mostly them, are younger and immature. I know that being a fangirls you always be so excited to meet your Idol, but set some boundary will you? I am so disappointed. Will you like to see your Idol look tired, pissed off and sad everytime you shoved the camera to their face? Gosh, they are human too. But ZZ looked so worried and he keep looking if someone was hurt or something. He looked so uncomfortable. I wish people/fans will control themselves a bit but I guess we will never see that day coming. Sigh for 3 years coming.

• Like 11

I just landed and can't bring myself to watch another mobbing at airport. Fuming mad like hell right now. But, then I saw feet. And i am just trying to cool down a bit. And not focusing on my anger towards these disrespectful fans. Am sure there are these type of fans in any fandom, and because China is a big country maybe you see the number more. It is not okay. In any language that I can utter right now it is not okay!

but for now feet. Is this for a new show? Or is this from I love Monday show since the guy next to him is the MC? (i do not watch ilm) My fetish is complete for now.

Edit: I think this was from ILM last ep since I saw baloons. 

Spoiler

And why even he beat someone he looks cute ( i am sure it is not real beating)

Spoiler

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I know some fan groups in China are quite disciplined and well-organized when providing on-site support to their idols (as you can tell from the random photos/videos I located on Weibo). This would require some organizational work and it may take time to finally establish the order because the number of fans can be very huge.

@jlt4everThat's a relief... yes i did checked out some influence Weibo accounts... which did encourage better organization. And keep telling fans to be more civilized, if they love the boys respect their spaces and privacy. I read many CFans also organized donation events and donating on behalf of ZZ. Very touching and heart warming.

Yes.. they are group of minority crazy Cfans spoiling the images of majority of the CFans. This is the group that we despise. 

• Like 17

@may Chinese fans are always that crazy I guess, but usually it just happens with some Kpop stars. With Chinese stars, as I know so far it's only happen to TFboys and now is Yuzhou. ( for some Exo's ex members, I consider they are from Kbiz, not Cbiz)

That's the reason why Yuzhou are usually misunderstood to be an Kpop idol LOL.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

To be honest, I'm glad there is someone fierce at ZZ's side today(who's that?). I don't want that ZZ or JY got mad and start to shout like what happened to Luhan yesterday(?). I'm not a fan of Luhan and only sometimes saw him on tv. A friend told me about it today(cause I keep giving her videos of ZZ at VIP event and ask her what the Korean fans were saying lolz cause she knows some Korean). She randomly tell me about it that Luhan got very angry at a taxi driver driving a saeseng fan and she never see Luhan got angry and shout before. So no, I don't want this kind of thing happen to ZZ or JY even though I think Luhan has the right to be angry. 

Thanks @kmmyzz @yjhx86 for the translations or else I have to keep buggering my friend KpfVp0q.png
And thanks for the account and pics of the concert @Jianna Park

Anyway about this friend of mine, I'll share some funny chats with her about the voting poll, she's a Jackson Wang fan.

Reveal hidden contents

Like one week+ ago, she send me this:
NWsPYze.jpg

Quite a few days later, she send me this:
6VkK9of.jpg

Yup is he zz's manager? The one who stay beside zz and kind of protect him. Kuddos for him.

About luhan, actually i saw the video and luhan was mad to d driver cos he drove dangerously with his fans inside the van.

Btw, i believe the younger n immature cfans or another fans will give yuzhou some space in the future.

Or they should use VIP exit or make queue for fans.

I watch the fanvid of don't cry don't cry.

It's beautiful in tragic way :tears:

I still don't want to watch Thai FM. I don't think i'm strong enough to watch it.

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
58 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Look at this fan art!!! It's so whimsical and sweet and lovely and beautiful and ......  It's feeding the delulu monster in me. I love the style of this picture . cc:有的是青春_没有的是时间。

”Welcome home,you have worked hard."

Hide contents

FBU8Zw4.jpg

If some one produces a manga based on both of them, I will buy it all in a heartbeat! And another ten to give away. 

I LOVE THIS FANARTIST!!! She's one of my favourite along with 呼呼花. She drew Johnny & Zhouzhou handsomely. Most of the fanarts are cute but hers are so... beautiful adult version of Johnny & Zhouzhou *____* Is she a mangaka or something cuz her arts are very professional..... I'd definitely buy the manga... and the K-fan who made animated gifs.. if Shangyin was ever made into an anime, I'd also buy them...

1 hour ago, yjhx86 said:

KBS: Reporter Yunhee Shim’s Culture Plaza – “Chinese Idol Xu Weizhou, Captures Korean women’s hearts”

"Even though there is active exchange between Korea and China, Chinese entertainment is still unfamiliar for us. However, it is a hot topic that famous Chinese idol had solo, exclusive concert in Korea, in fact, as the first Chinese mainland singer ever to do so. Before the concert, there was continuous crowd of female fans to KBS Arena. With the screaming of 3000 fans, entered Xu Weizhou, the Chinese new star. He became a star from web drama, released his album last month-he is active as a singer now. Even though his songs are in Chinese, the audience sang along with him in one voice and filled KBS Arena completely. Xu Weizhou danced, sang, played guitar, and showed various talents on the stage. KBS Arena had many Hallyu stars perform, we will pay attention to what changes this concert by the Chinese star will bring to the exchange between the two nations."

Thank you @yjhx86 for translating the news!!!! 1aluOdb.gif1aluOdb.gif1aluOdb.gif

1) Omg so proud of my baobei... Even Luhan or Tao haven't performed their solo yet in Korea right? So Zhouzhou is the first one right??? Ahhhh my feelss~~~ Noona feels so proud of you!!!!!

2) Yes yes yes!!!!! It's very impressive that k-fans can sing along to the Chinese songs. It's quite hard for them to pronounce Chinese words right? That's why Zhouzhou felt so moved and got teary during the encore T_T

3) A joint Korean-China drama/movie project please!!!!!!!!! And hope it will be the 2nd big break after Shangyin for Zhouzhou. My feelsssssssss!!! Hope the k-fans will make a big deal about Zhouzhou so much that the productions scene in Korea will take note of Zhouzhou's popularity and sign him for a project or something. Ads, drama, movie I don't care! Anything!

Young Johnny jiujiutsu-ing... My god why do I feel so turn on seeing him grappling another man.. body to body contacts... Ahhh... His long legs.... :wub: So manly.. #boyhood #damnfineyoungman

Spoiler

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

This animated gif gives you an idea how incredibly "CP", JY and Xu Lu are in DWS :) 

Reveal hidden contents

5b21434djw1f594dz3jq3g20hz0a2kjz.gif

LOL. Johnny & Ethan are more like "CP" to me than Johnny & Xulu... 2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif

2 hours ago, lielee said:

Even after 7 years and something months the sasaeng will still be an issue so

RINGS!!! *ring ring* "Hello?" "Whose there?" "It's rings!" what even am I typing

1st, the gold ring his mom (YOUR MOM, OKAY?! IT SHOULD BE SUPER IMPORTANT TO YOU!) gave was missing from the middle finger.

2nd, a mysterious silver ring has been spotted on the middle finger where the gold finger that went missing was supposed to be.

3rd, then the Tiffany ring suffered the same fate as the gold ring, disappeared even when the mystery of how it ended up on the middle finger in the first place was still unsolved.

4th, appeared 2 more mysterious rings (is the Tiffany ring one of them?), one on each hands (IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTICE THAT THE RING ON THE RIGHT HAND IS ON THE RING FINGER).

5th, it is interesting to see that - tho it's on opposite hands - the ring on the right hand is being worn on the finger next to the pinky (HIS ring is on his left pinky) while the ring on the left hand is on the finger next to the thumb (HIS ring is on his right thumb)

6th, why the sudden flood of rings? What are the significant of changing them when before you were just fine with only that still-missing gold ring? You changed bracelets before but rarely the ring (but lately).

7th, earring. Is it the other couple earrings?

8th, don't say that you wore the teeth necklace just because it look nice.

9th, where is your black mask that you even recommended to someone to wear it cuz it's look nice on HIM? Where is that feline mask came from?

10th, your eye smile looked so beautiful today. Are you that happy being able to go back to him? You going to watch the dvd of your concert the fan told to pass to him together? Nothing beats being with that special someone after a long out alone.

Wow... Sounds like they have enough precious to set up a museum in 7 years 10 months... :P 

1 hour ago, yjhx86 said:

@skeletonworks :wub::wub::wub: @skeletonworks I think on television, it was only KBS, they had subtitle banner for ZZ concert during news and this show. AsiaToday had coverage of ZZ's departure to Korea. As you know many articles from Naver, BNT, Dispatch, and IZE. If I find out more, I will msg you.

Here is the translation of KBS: Reporter Yunhee Shim’s Culture Plaza – “Chinese Idol Xu Weizhou, Captures Korean women’s hearts”:

@yjhx86, I hope the Chinese authorities will notice the KBS news clip - that it is reported by the Koreans as a cultural exchange! Is it already on weibo? By the way, it also makes me wish that JY can go to Korea at some point. I am sure he will be warmly received as well. He deserved to experience the same love from Koreans and international fans!

• Like 19

So Timmy is back in Beijing and Johnny is in Shanghai practice jujitsu.

I'm shocked when i see those vids and pictures from fans so close to Johnny and Timmy it scares me find it creepy to see.

I was listened to music and found this song the lyrics seems some how to fit Johnny and Timmy's situation.

Spoiler

And here the lyrics of the song

Spoiler

Krezip - I Would Stay

If this is true, 
I thought then, what will I think
Will I stay or rather I would get away
I'm scared that I won't find a thing
And afraid that I'll turn out to be alone

But I
I have to learn, have to try, have to trust I have to cry
Have to see, have to know that I can be myself

If I could I would stay
And if they're not, not in my way
I'll stare here in the distance
But I'll grow up to be just like you
Yeah, I'll grow up to be just like you

I see it all 
I'm sure but do I know what's right 
I thought I knew
But it turns out the other way
I'm scared that I won't find a thing 
and afraid that I'll turn out to be alone

But I
I have to learn, have to try, have to trust I have to cry
I have to see have to know that I can be myself

If I could I would stay
And if they're not not in my way

I wanna tell you
Why would I try to
You are all that I can see now
Why would I try to

And I want to tell you
Why would I try to
You are all I can see now
I know I'll try to

I have to learn, have to try, have to trust
I have to cry
I have to see have to know that I can be myself

If I could I would stay
And if they're not not in my way
Like you

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

This article from Tencent about ZZ concert in Seoul has about 500 comments. And looking through a few (with the help of google translate), there are a lot of people asking who he is. Meaning the article has reached a lot of new people, meaning this attention and success in Seoul means he's getting new fans, people who have never in their life heard of Addicted. It's easy to forget for us who are so deep into this, that most Chinese never heard of Addicted before it got pulled (or so I imagine). There's also a news report from cctv.com, so this might really impact what happens to ZZ at home in a positive way. Here's hoping!

ZZ's warm and kind heart is shown by the crates of goods sent to the victims of the typhoon via the Red Cross. He's spreading his good name. It's such a lovely, generous thing. To think he's so young and new, and yet seem so mature. 

Reveal hidden contents

NnfxjDv.jpg

The airport chaos will have to stop. I hope ZZ will do what JY did when he went to Milan, and just not let anyone know he's going. Because it's just too messy. And ZZ is so accomodating and wants to do everything he can to make his fans happy, because it seems to make him happy too. So it's sad it can't just be a joyous occassion.

Reveal hidden contents

Worst thing is, I feel guilty of supporting the fans who come too close, sticking their enormous cameras in his face and taking photos like their at a press conference or something, Because I do look at those close-ups, to check for those little clues we so cherish (like those rings today). I've said it before, but I think these boys are the focus of such a fervent, obsessive love, because of their situation. What's happened is that the fans have become incredibly important in making them successful, despite every effort from authorities to not make that happen. Everytime they're stopped in their tracks (like ZZ not appearing on that tv show, despite recording it), that need to support them just grows stronger. And the airport has become the place were you can see your idol, when they can't be seen anywhere else (that used to be more true, now that JY has been doing tv shows, it's less true). There's still too much attention to gain by taking a really good, close-up of one of the boys. They're being fed comments and likes in masses, so they'll keep doing it. I don't think this will change until something changes in the whole ban situation. But I hope the fans can get better organised, because surely not even the most persistent fans want that, right?

It's particularly sad to see ZZ looking scared and tired, because I think it upsets him on many levels. I think JY finds it easier to just shut people out, he can look so fiercly unattainable when he's in that mood. While ZZ just looks like a dear caught in headlights. It's sad that he'll probably learn to be more unattainable to, it's the only way to survive these situations, probably. But I don't think it's what he wants.

In the Korean interview, ZZ said he's changed tracks a few times, wanting to become a musician first, then decided on acting, but now, because of what's happened is back to music. The way I see it, he's an incredibly tenacious guy, never giving up. When one thing doesn't work, he just does something else. It's an incredibly force, that kind tenacity, and an incredible asset. 

So, we don't know what JY is doing next? No clue?

@charlie10 I stil keep hoping that the covernment of China is going to regred that there ban the serie Addicted because there reaching with the ban the totaly opposide with this.

The covernment can not ignore people's feelings come on its 2016 not stone age time any more. ( I stil keep my hope that one day the remove the ban)

I don't have the pics but i want to trow a lot of rainbows, unicorns and crocodile and hearts in the room you CP fans are amazing i love this forum.:heart:

Johnny and Timmy are amazing the work so hard and are both so talented *sobs* i want to see them again together in one frame acting together the BTS vids seen.:tears:

I hope to hear Johnny also does more singing he has also a great voice.:wub:

• Like 15

Update

Source:   5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f5a66s6wkxj31kw0w0dl0.jpg

006vBjclgw1f5a66uqq2xj31kw2t4n77.jpg

Timmy – Seoul ee809d.png Beijing [Beijing arrival] (062716)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   -真域RealZone-

006oQcrsgw1f5a1w6ubk1j31oe2ilnpg.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a270hzf5j31ul2rv7wl.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a1y7ko19j31w12u14qu.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a22eoivbj31sw2pcnph.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a23q4gibj326g39o4qw.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a23q4gibj326g39o4qw.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a1zubbj7j337424rkjp.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a21cr6fpj342a2pjnpk.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5a250oflwj32k53u7qvb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   FiFiromance

7474e185jw1f5a6dfaj4gj21w019chdu.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6ct0ro5j21w019cnpe.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6d865y4j21w019ckjm.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6e5afpbj21w019chak.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6cd18nrj21w019cb2a.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6cjo67fj21w019chdu.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6d0dgjvj219c1w04qq.jpg

7474e185jw1f5a6ej9o4bj21w019cken.jpg

Random Johnny

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   夸父逐烨

d85377edgw1f5a3vanvrug208k08rb2b.gif

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  leohild_

006qFXzrgw1f5a1a5tp0wg30hi0j7he1.gif

006qFXzrgw1f5a787paubg30d20o5kjt.gif

Spoiler

Source:  junibaum

006brWqPgw1f5a1cfrt53j30rs15o43p.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5a1azi6u1j30rs15oacv.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f5a80z5dcsj31411hcahe.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5a7m2kxkrj309b0fwwfi.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   大Wall-E

005xgipygw1f5a694056uj31jk2dib29.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Dxx是一只炸毛喵哼

9b4f6476jw1f59q2wlxsrj20hs0kbgni.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   污尔莎的头号莎比

006qJX8Fgw1f59vufyvrrj30ku0vbdk1.jpg

006qJX8Fgw1f59vugf0h1j30ku0v9gp0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

006qfz82gw1f5a2i6d8iqj31e71z1tih.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f5a6jpp71ij20er0erady.jpg

a966fe84gw1f5a6864o75j20er0ermz6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f5ad1ton8jj31kw23qqcc.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5ad1rrgtyj31kw23qk07.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5ad1u7575j31kw1kw0xy.jpg

===============================================================================================

006r3ylCgw1f5a13mh6z0j31kw1kvjyp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   西红柿君chris

88b2fe6bjw1f5a7ydn0nsj20oq112gre.jpg

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Found a new candy on YuZhou Chinese thread; according to this OP, the shirt ZZ wore during Thai dance practice and during Seoul rehearsal concert is particular. From a French brand, Andrew Crews, it has a Judo belt attached on, the belt is the same used in Jiu-Jitsu. [doge]

Hide contents

TMgNxl6.jpg  

LMRwNax.jpg

But ZhouZhou wore this particular T-shirt even during Walk Slowly encore. Why he should wear this T-shirt with such a uncomfortable item during practice and during that particular song. Probably he wanted a certain someone was close to his heart.

Cr. Baidu

Oh this is so sweet :blush:

• Like 8

Because im stuck in traffic...

yeah the tops are from Andrea Crews, a French brand, from their Spring and Summer 2016 Collection based on Judo's theme

Spoiler

Their website link here.

JHbEwGx.jpg

Interview link here

8XDjUb1.jpg

55rRbkL.jpg

I dont think they have an official store in Cannes, only Paris but i am sure theres other retailers in Cannes selling their stuffs. Jiujitsu and judo - both from Japan, developed by the same person if I am not wrong? But i am not sure about the belt colours though. 

If this theory is true, geez boys...you are really testing our FBI skills. I do agree why didn't ZZ just wear a simple white top for example the one he wore yesterday to the airport, it would be more comfortable for him? Why wear this!l?  :sweatingbullets: #delulumodeactivated

• Like 22