@Scandani lol dani, it's such a coincidence that you mentioned it now! just today i opened my old addicted pic collections, saw that majestic child again & measured examined it thoroughly :phew:. i admit i was gaped like idiot when i first saw the grand weapon, like "holy richard simmons, what kind of monster is it?! :w00t:". 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

EDIT: I'M LATE TO THE PARTY. There are already posts above about this :D

The official account of upcoming animated fantasy film 大鱼海棠/Big fish and begonia posted links to purchase the movie tickets. In one of the links at 猫眼 (ticketing service), ZZ is listed as the voice actor for "Kun" (The handsome boy in my display pic XD)

*There were speculations about ZZ collaborations with this movie ever since ZZ and the creator mutual followed each other on Weibo months ago.

WARNING: Even though he is listed as the voice actor in one of their official ticketing services, there is still no official confirmations/news yet, so don't put your hopes up too high yet >< but if you are interested about this movie, I wrote some information about this movie under the cut.

Reveal hidden contents

Big fish and begonia is an upcoming(& highly anticipated) Chinese animated fantasy film. Originally, it was a short animation film posted in 2004. After the attention it received, it was supposed to be made into a film, but faced a lot of issues and difficulties for many years until Enlight invested in the film in 2013. There are promotional lines of this movie that says "12 years of promise."

Wiki link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Fish_%26_Begonia

Trailer> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNj9D6amefA

> The voice actors for the trailers in the early stages are different from the final production.

> This film is also referred/short form as "Da hai" 大海

Reveal hidden contents

800px-%E5%A4%A7%E9%B1%BC%E6%B5%B7%E6%A3%

YASSSS DA HAI

> Basically the story is about this girl "Chun" who lives in another world. When she turns 16, she transformed into a fish and went to the human world, whereby she encountered dangers and was rescued by a human boy who risked his life to save her. To repay him, she secretly takes care of his soul, which is in the form of a small fish, until he grows big enough to be returned back to sea and life.

If it's true, Zhouzhou will be dubbing as the character "Kun" (human boy who died and soul in the form of a fish). I think his voice dubbing parts will be the time when he was alive as a human?

Kun:

Reveal hidden contents

133597475.jpg

a80d7200gw1f4x7x3bxwtj209v0bn0t1.jpg

128997183_14636226658601n.jpg

(Yeap that sleeping fish is also Kun)

> The other white hair boy in the film is a friend of the female lead.

>The film has a song named "Da yu" (大鱼 big fish) which was topping the music chart on Weibo. (It's sang by a male singer, so beautiful right?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMdBA00Ijc

> And a theme song by Eason Chen <在这个世界相遇>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX1t54KjEPg

*The highlight of the lyrics for Eason's song  is "Every big fish will eventually meet, everyone will eventually reunite"

OMFG!!! I have been waiting for this animated movie for more than a year!!! Wow if ZZ is indeed one of the voice actors, it would be such an amazing coincidence! It is one of the most anticipated animated movie after the Return of the Monkey King last year. 

The official MTV of the main song does not feature his voice though. Kun appears at the end without saying anything... It will be amazing if he is playing Kun - a whale-like creature who can transform into a man!

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

3) Ohhh I can't with these taolu MC meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif The male MC asked the female MC why did she hit him when Johnny was pinning down Zhouzhou? Do you have to ask?? I mean it's obvious that they're pushing the CP image for Yuzhou... LOL...

Reveal hidden contents

@skeletonworks hahaha there sure did LOL by the way who's that guy next to Johnny whoohaaa he looks also handsome lol

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, tea4two said:

ZZ indeed has a very deep fate with the 'fish', the 'sea', and the 'whale'......we all know all these terms have been use to refer to a certain *someone*.  

OH MY GOODNESSS!!! I know ZZ has a tattoo on his upper back, but I have no idea it is a tattoo of a fish!! What are the odds???

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Yes yes, @skeletonworks Do you read my mind or something? I was thinking of searching for this subbed HC this afternoon and you popped it in :w00t: Is it finished translated yet?

Cause I'm going to translate this HC analysis that I like so much at the Baidu bar. It's not only a good analysis but it is also very witty and amusingly funny. Just that the language used is rather obscure, not sure if I can translate it right. Even the OP knows and ask me if I'm serious in translating it. 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4607106576?see_lz=1

Before this, this OP also posted an analysis of the YY interview before. Also this kind of style that I like very much. 

Anyway, it's getting late so it'll have to wait.

----------------------------------------

Here's the subs for ZZ's quick Q&A today: 

Reveal hidden contents

hahahaha he the question what food do you like western of chinese Timmy: western  hahahahaha hes not BLY lol

thanks for the translating:D

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Cause I'm going to translate this HC analysis that I like so much at the Baidu bar. It's not only a good analysis but it is also very witty and amusingly funny. Just that the language used is rather obscure, not sure if I can translate it right. Even the OP knows and ask me if I'm serious in translating it. 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4607106576?see_lz=1

Before this, this OP also posted an analysis of the YY interview before. Also this kind of style that I like very much. 

Anyway, it's getting late so it'll have to wait.

---------------------------------------

I read it and its freaking funny... with all the memes and pictures. Very witty and amusing !! I had such a good laugh!! I love the style too ... Er good luck translating it though.. yeeks!! 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

2) Hai Tou (the first guy) to go against Johnny and who was brutally WWE smack down by Johnny, was complaining on why Johnny threw him outside the mats when there were mats provided.... (errrrr cuz you're not his wifey??? BrCTfSI.gif)

Many thanks,  my first laugh today:heart::cookie:!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I love this place and you all !!!!!!!

• Like 9

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   REDMOON9294

006qapIlgw1f5clc9goppj30qo140ahy.jpg

006qapIlgw1f5clc9xjcij31400qoafu.jpg

006qapIlgw1f5clca7gh1j30qo1407a7.jpg

006qapIlgw1f5clc7po6aj31400qowkk.jpg

006qapIlgw1f5clccq8tyj31400qoaj3.jpg

006qapIlgw1f5clccuyatj31400qotfz.jpg

006qapIlgw1f5clcf86ccj31400qoqbd.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  junibaum

006brWqPgw1f5ceqdo189j315o0rswii.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5ce3fhr6nj30rs15ojy3.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5cbmxq3y6j315o0rsgq3.jpg

See You Monday recording (061516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   TiAmoJohnny_挚爱站

006ppZqLgw1f5cedmbl03j31kw13a0y4.jpg

006ppZqLgw1f5cefllkmpj31kw17xq9b.jpg

006ppZqLgw1f5cef1tzv0j31kw2dcna6.jpg

006ppZqLgw1f5cef99jz0j31kw2dcgwz.jpg

==========================================================================

006ppZqLgw1f5caoaxocqj31kw2dcdtt.jpg

006ppZqLgw1f5caofx72ij31kw2dcnfk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜钦封背影饭

005FdoCnjw1f5cg5ilsxkj321g2o01l0.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5cg5f7hm3j31zr2o01l0.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5cg6d2hosj31v22o0npf.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5cga5f43pj31o62o07wj.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5cgaignsqj31rn2d7hdv.jpg

Walk of Fame recording (061016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   -真域RealZone-

006oQcrsgw1f5cg777faaj31sw2pcnpf.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cg9ur247j31rc2n0e83.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cfxqiemnj31rc2n0e83.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cfpe2ltxj32k93ud4qv.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cg0opz41j31x42vo7wk.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cg477xkej31ss2p6hdv.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cghuoi5kj31sb2oge83.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cgih1h5xj31rc2n0hdv.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5cgh19qayj31qy2mfb2b.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ksofia

6bab93aegw1f5cfb7w87jj20rs15o491.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfba6lp6j20rs15otgk.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfbgoxflj20rs15odsr.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfbkmn1dj20rs15oap0.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfbylxigj20rs15oqij.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfbzw0y6j20rs15o7dd.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfc4srpbj20rs15on6s.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5cfcsaclgj20rs15oww0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCjw1f5ced3i015j31z42yo4qw.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f5ceddibccj31z42yoe86.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f5cen6vak8j32ic3rinpk.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f5ceny4i1ij32l33vn4qx.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f5ceo84zdmj31jp2bk4qr.jpg

006tf5VCjw1f5cenm7v8fj31r12mjhdx.jpg

Random

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Timmy_and_Johnny

watch.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜生请多指教

4c3806ebgw1f5c9vneni8j20qo0qodlw.jpg

Johnny – Milan ee809d.png Beijing [Beijing arrival] (062016)

Spoiler

Source:   Dazzling_Johnny景瑜个站

0063cHPRgw1f5cg2b7yx7j31jk2bc1kz.jpg

0063cHPRgw1f5cg25bfh1j31jk2bcnpe.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Krill_haijingyu

006qd0angw1f5clps4wbcj30t80k677t.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f5cjlvkoiqj31411hcwne.jpg

• Like 23

3 hours ago, tompark said:

GOOD NEWS! 
VIKI got the license for "Addicted"
https://www.viki.com/tv/30705c-addicted
58d3b085f2.jpg?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t

Now you don't have to worry if the place you're watching will have the videos blocked.
Have fun :w00t:

Is it just me? Or I cannot see any episode in Viki. It's actually not licensed. It was a Channel of fans who uploaded it there. But for some reason, i cannot see it. Maybe it's not available anymore? Can someone confirm?

• Like 4

There are some exciting news that Timmy voiced one of the roles in the upcoming animated movie Big Fish & Begonia (original title was Da Hai). The premiere is coming soon. It was planned for release on the July, 8. This film was long awaited and should be a bomb!

http://weibo.com/u/5740684955?refer_flag=0000015012_&from=feed&loc=nickname&is_hot=1

• Like 9

11 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Unlike most fans, I guess I don't have a phobia of discussing less happy things. :)

Spoiler

It all sounds nice in theory, my dear. But let me point out something for you: Those rumours you wanted to discuss so damn much? They are all nonsene without any proof to back them up. You would think for someone who has as many anti-fans as JY, if he had indeed done some nasty things in the past , they would have all been dug up by now with pics and solid evidence. Do we see any ? No we do not. Hence we choose to ignore them. So let me give you my counterpoint: we do not have a phobia of discussing less happy things. We simply do not discuss groundless rumour. If that makes you think of us as deluded cp fans who refuse to acknowledge the harsh truth then so be it. Because you mentioning the rumour makes me think you have bad intention too. 

I am just curious, is there any member here whose bias is JY and still does not understand why JY liked a post by anti ? Because even I get why JY did that even though I am ZZ-biased :huh:

Now please carry on. 

• Like 13

Anyone know when was this? Last time when ZZ drove to SH to help his hubby with all the lugguages?? Lol :lol: sorry no crossline cause i sill dont know how to do it on mobile.

Spoiler

@KKmegan we are not avoiding "less happy things". How many "less happy things" have happened in the last 2-3 months? All the bans, cut off from shows, seperations, etc and etc, we do discuss and shows our frustration here and there because there are facts to start a discussion. We just dont discuss things that dont have anything to discuss about. These are stories written by fanatics, just like a Fanfic but a negative Fanfic. So when u are reading a Fanfic, you like it, you will give lots of cookies and hearts and appreciation to the writer. You dont like it, you skip it. As simple as that! 

@gashupingo thank you. So far we have 17/7 and 30/7 for ZZ's concert. 23/7 JY (as a guest) for a concert. Do we know if there will be a Shanghai or Chengdo (sorry if i misspell it) concert? ZZ was me tioning about it in his interview. 

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

6 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

hahahaha he the question what food do you like western of chinese Timmy: western  hahahahaha hes not BLY lol

thanks for the translating:D

Because Johnny likes Western style so much. So it's not surprising if Zhouzhou likes Western food :w00t: #delulu

@gashupingo forever grateful that you're still in this fandom. Thanks for Zhouzhou's interview! Will watch it when I go back home today. 

The person only translated the wrestling part unfortunately! I was hoping it was fully sub to understand what's going on. If you wanted to continue subbing that, I'd be forever grateful!!! There was a part where the male MC mentioned the name of "Huang Jingyu" if I'm not mistaken and then pointing at Zhouzhou around 26:00 mark or something and I was wondering whether I'm hearing it correctly or not.

Anyway it's a shame that it couldn't be air. Also a shame that some camera was focusing on JY or ZZ only so cannot see the reaction of Johnny when Zhouzhou was doing something and vice versa. Sometimes I feel like we CPF are very awesome because we follow two persons at the same time so we spent double amount of time to keep up with these two boys. In fact if we went to this HC or FM or any show with these two, we'd probably do our best to capture them in the same frame, which is quite a difficult task, than the only-fan who just need to focus on one person only.