Guest skeletonworks

I was watching the StarDailyNews.kr clip in youtube (they were covering Zhouzhou's Incheon airport arrival today and they also shoved their camera under Zhouzhou's nose and Lihao had to push them back a bit because they were too close...) then I randomly clicked Zhouzhou's INMIX greeting, which was on the right side bar. Then I saw a Yuzhou clip entitled "Don't cry don't cry | Huang Jingyu - Xu Weizhou".. Seeing a manip on the video cover, I couldn't help but clicked because I'm a fan of manips for some odd reason (or desperation or something lol). Boy I regret clicking... How many tears have I shed for these two???!!! :bawling: I should have known from the title of the clip.. I thought it was a song called "don't cry don't cry" -_- Little did I know...

Not sure if anyone have shared this before... It was a beautifully edited video albeit a heart-wrenching one because it used clips from Thai FM and using "I Only Care About You" song on top of that to make you feel even worse...... It just heart-tugging and tears kept on flowing down my cheeks when I thought about what these two young boys had to face while watching this fanvid... I guess I broke down at 1:00... It's just so very painful... Other than that this fanvid also shows just how much all four boys treasure Shangyin.....

For any masochists who wants to relive the painful memory...

Spoiler

Guest skeletonworks

ASIATODAY's coverage of Zhouzhou's departure from Incheon airport... I'm just so proud of my kitty... He starred in a forbidden web series, got ban and whatnot but just look at how many fans were there for him at the airport.. It's just amazing... I don't know how many fans usually come to the airport for big star like Big Bang or EXO etc... so I can't compare.. But I'm already overwhelmed by the sea of fans that came just to see Zhouzhou at the airport on weekday on top of that.. It's just mind blowing..... in such a short span... So extremely proud of his achievement! At the end of the clips, there were fans saying something (short interview or something dunno..) and they were fanboys too aaaaaahhhhhhhh~~~~

Sorry I'm spamming so much today....

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS JAILBAIT BOY WITH ZHOUZHOU'S FACE PLZZZZ...

Spoiler

Cl8vNAXVYAQ3TXV.jpg

Look at those fujoshis at the back 2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif

LhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gif Remember durian Johnny. Durian. DURIAN!!!!!

14 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

3 March!? Hmm. That was the day when ZZ suddenly flew to Shanghai in the afternoon, only to fly back to Beijing on the same night. That very night, JY flew to Beijing as well, but through different airport than ZZ..The next day, they were together for French Excellence Party.

I believe ZZ flew to Shanghai to meet JY and they talked about their relationship (whether they want to continue whatever that was happening during filming Addicted, stay "friends" or cut ties). I think at that time, they agreed on "probation period", to sort their feeling and to make sure that whatever happened between them was YuZhou, not left over from HaiYin.

@KKmegan this is my thought on Madame Figaro and ZZ (I posted a couple of pages back).

What is this 3rd March thing??! :w00t: I only hopped on the bandwagon after the the Thai Fan Meeting... so you can imagine all the catching up I need to do. Trying to catching up a backlog of 800 pages people is no joke! :sweatingbullets: Especially the thread is growing at such a pace. I MUST HAVE MISS THIS CANDY!!!  I am trying to search if anyone wrote at length about this... please let me know if you guys did. 

I just read what you wrote about Madame Figaro and I'm incline to think there is more to it too. The kitten is not telling!!!  I mean its such a random picture! So baffling!  I am going to find @tea4two 's post abut this Yu wanting to go home business. I missed that too. @gayyoxx You just threw me a candy to feed my delulu mind. It's old candy but I will gladly take it.Thanks!!! :wub:

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

LhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gifLhRVNjX.gif Remember durian Johnny. Durian. DURIAN!!!!!

JY, you never learn!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

So after I watched Don't cry Don't cry (I really recommend watching it with either ZZ's Korea fancam "When Hai has Yin" or "Walk Slowly" for a full effect :w00t: ), I clicked on this MV. Not sure if this has been shared before. They use the song from One OK Rock "Whenever you are I always make you smile, whenever you are I always by your side, whatever you say, kimi wo omou kimochi, I promise you "forever" right now" :( And no matter how many times I have seen these interviews, clips, HC, etc..I still find myself smiling like an idiot as long as I see the boys are in the same frame :sweatingbullets:. I really hope one day they will release YZ HC episode because there are way too many hidden candies in HC...maybe another 7 years and 10 months.

Spoiler

• Like 22

44 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

JY's show DWS was the number 1 web variety show yesterday with 13.26 million views. :)

Btw, he was on hiatus for some weeks and the ratings were down. So, he is THE kingmaker.

Hide contents

Hahaha it was quite obvious the rating was low when there wasnt jy in it. The more i think he should go Go Fridge (since DWS is the same company as Go Fridge). I want to see his fridge content (and see if there's any hint for us to FBI, like porridge ingredients?) I think the other time when it was rumoured that he is the first episode guest for Go Fridge and it didnt happened, could be he was too busy or they just want to make use of jy to hype on the new season. I really dont see why they wont hire Jy since DWS already has jy and he make good viewership!!! And i would love to see him interact with jackson!

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Hahaha it was quite obvious the rating was low when there wasnt jy in it. The more i think he should go Go Fridge (since DWS is the same company as Go Fridge). I want to see his fridge content (and see if there's any hint for us to FBI, like porridge ingredients?) I think the other time when it was rumoured that he is the first episode guest for Go Fridge and it didnt happened, could be he was too busy or they just want to make use of jy to hype on the new season. I really dont see why they wont hire Jy since DWS already has jy and he make good viewership!!! And i would love to see him interact with jackson!

Just to be clear, the ratings were not dramatically lower. But when JY was in the show, it was no. 1. The last two weeks it was no.2 and no. 3.

• Like 9

Ugh. Just when we were talking about fans shoving their cameras in their faces...it is WZ turn today. My heart literally stopped. I wish i could help him shove those who got no concept of private space away! And he is also not happy. Come on, as fans, we can do better...

• Like 9

Timmy's back in Beijing (062716)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   我要正能量呀

005A98KPjw1f5a0hbkeinj30nm0zkh4d.jpg

005A98KPjw1f5a0h53a9yj30nm0zktrj.jpg

005A98KPjw1f5a0htog3cj30nm0zkqll.jpg

005A98KPjw1f5a0hnu5rxj30nm0zkdxs.jpg

005A98KPjw1f5a0hhl5afj30nm0zk4h5.jpg

005A98KPjw1f5a0hyxdmcj30nm0zkh3y.jpg

005A98KPjw1f5a0i757h7j30nm0zkh4m.jpg

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  zzstarlightzz

006pXUMOgw1f59vmwy3z0j30ku0v940r.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vmyntf2j30va0ku75x.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vn0gc2hj30va0kuac6.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vn2qbl7j30va0ku76o.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vn41du0j30va0kudhv.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vn6syuhj30va0kujtc.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vnao5v1j30va0kugne.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vng7v6zj30va0kugnj.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vnj9m0aj30va0kuq56.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vlois0lj30ku0v977e.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vlljj66j30ku0v942d.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vlrpzmaj30ku0v940i.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vlveto3j30ku0v9diw.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vlz0ozaj30ku0v9mzn.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vm1m8skj30ku0v9n06.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vm3fjk2j30ku0v9mzp.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vm6f5twj30ku0v90vy.jpg

006pXUMOgw1f59vm985x0j30ku0v977i.jpg

Johnny – Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (062616)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Encounter_瑜见绿洲

006q2IpMgw1f59s4kbxqij31jk2bc4qt.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f59s5ugincj319320wkjn.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f59s6ogd5lj31jk1vznph.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f59s7f9d9tj31br20wnpf.jpg

Timmy – Seoul ee809d.png Beijing (062716)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   BOOKBOOKSS

006midg7gw1f59vkd4yk6j31jk2bce82.jpg

006midg7gw1f59viybg7mj31jk2bcqv5.jpg

006midg7gw1f59vjf2jj7j31jk2bc4qq.jpg

006midg7gw1f59vktjipdj31jk2bcqv5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   FiFiromance

7474e185gw1f59v68nb85j21w019ce81.jpg

7474e185gw1f59v8s9xhyj21w019cx6q.jpg

7474e185gw1f59v4zcff6j21w019cqv5.jpg

7474e185gw1f59v95ckkdj21vy19cnpd.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  leohild_

006qFXzrgw1f59y1nt2uxg30jg0jzqvb.gif

DWS recording (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   维鲸_黄景瑜个站

006vc9sAjw1f59xu3ce4cj32tc480u0y.jpg

006vc9sAjw1f59xty4avfj32tc480kjn.jpg

006vc9sAjw1f59xu70qv4j32tc480e83.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Krill_haijingyu

006qd0angw1f59x8bww0rj30h80oddh1.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   坂田elsa

6bb2a9edgw1f59yn2fkevj20jg0jgjth.jpg

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Ugh. Just when we were talking about fans shoving their cameras in their faces...it is WZ turn today. My heart literally stopped. I wish i could help him shove those who got no concept of private space away! And he is also not happy. Come on, as fans, we can do better...

Wth?! This is insane! Can tell zz is really sad and 无奈! Some fans still can argued back with zz manager!

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
43 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

WTF IS THIS?!! I'M SO ANGRY THAT I COULDN'T EVEN FINISHED WATCHING THE FANCAM.

Why are they like this???? They're really too much! They're getting worse and worse >:( Very barbaric!! Can't they be more civilised? Zhouzhou is obviously upset because of this. Thank God there's a bodyguard/manager/agent who are fierce enough to protect Zhouzhou....

I really don't get why are they so wild that even Johnny threw his hands in the air out of frustration... or stop them from recording him or have no manner at all that they threw gifts at Zhouzhou or shoved the camera under their noses... Don't they learn some manners at school or something??

I don't usually talk about this but this is getting a bit ridiculous... it's getting out of control...

On 19/06/2016 at 5:22 AM, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Im melting here sighn:wub::sweatingbullets: hes soooooo handsome 

My baby he's forever so beautiful... I love you from my first glance at you in 'Shangyin'.  I knew you were 'extra special' and beautiful.  You have the female perfect beauty (features) and the 'Manly' handsomeness combined.. ZZhou, your feature are 'wordless' beauty to me.. that's why I'm like in a 'trance' everytime I'm admiring your photos lol...hmm..(still pretty mad at 'bad' JY for liking that big 'a..' pic.. eerrrh... if he has 'wondering' eyes then my advice to ZZhou.. 'dump him, not worth it'.. sorry that's pretty strong huh..lol.. oophs.. I'm just feeling abit mad here..oouurrh HJY!!! I'm still 30/40 pages behind here on soompi as been busy and abit downhearted for our baby Zhou about the cut on shows whatever... but you know what, I saw alot of videos yesterday on youtube of his concert in Korea and an now so happy and cheerful for him lol... anything good about him (atm I feeel so much more for ZZ) I'm in cloud nine haha... I wanted to be there and hug him tight because he's sooo adorable, sooo mature and such a darling for his young age!! a super individual, 21?????!! still can't believe he's only that young... it's like he's walking and carrying himself like a respectable middle aged man..already if you know what I mean.  I don't mean he looks/behaves like middle aged, certainly not, I meant he's already 'experienced' it and carried himself so well through it all.. I just love him dearly and admire him being so strong! The Korean fans were amazing at the concert, and of course OUR PRiNCE OUR STAR HE SHINES BRIGHTER EACH TIME..So proud of him..Big squeezy hugs and kisses to you ZZhou! And thankyou everyone on Soompi, you are a LOVELY YuZhou Family, we should be proud of each other too for loving & supporting such awesome CP :))... big hugs to u all.. have a good day everyone! :())).... Auntie Sohocomo and all the brilliant YuZhou writers on this Fandom, Thankyou for all your beautiful sexy fanfics of our two boys.. love all!! :))...xx 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, midotluvxiahjunsu said:

ah really i'm so sad the director decided to cancelled Like Love 3. I love both of the actors tho. Hoping we can see them in next project. However if the director is planning to direct other BL projects im looking forward to see what in stores for us 5555. 

Spoiler

I also love both of them. They are my 1st bl cp from chinese movie.

The director's new project is love more than a word. History bl movie.

Chui nan also play in it.

So far I know Dispatch usually give breaking news of something big, like a new couple from korean entertainment world.

That's why yesterday I posted this :P

Spoiler

Cfans are totally into them that they can't give yuzhou some space #sarcasm

I don't know, do usually cfans threat their idol like that? Luhan's fans? Jay chou's fans? :blink:

• Like 11

@Oline Oline I totally did not know it was the same director...

Spoiler

O_O darn now I'm looking forward to Love is More than a Word even more

Dispatch...has done one or two Chinese pieces haven't they? It's not very often, only when something big happens on a trend-dol gets caught~

Does anyone know if there's a FULL english translation of the novel in one place anywhere?

• Like 7

Even after 7 years and something months the sasaeng will still be an issue so

RINGS!!! *ring ring* "Hello?" "Whose there?" "It's rings!" what even am I typing

1st, the gold ring his mom (YOUR MOM, OKAY?! IT SHOULD BE SUPER IMPORTANT TO YOU!) gave was missing from the middle finger.

2nd, a mysterious silver ring has been spotted on the middle finger where the gold finger that went missing was supposed to be.

3rd, then the Tiffany ring suffered the same fate as the gold ring, disappeared even when the mystery of how it ended up on the middle finger in the first place was still unsolved.

4th, appeared 2 more mysterious rings (is the Tiffany ring one of them?), one on each hands (IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTICE THAT THE RING ON THE RIGHT HAND IS ON THE RING FINGER).

5th, it is interesting to see that - tho it's on opposite hands - the ring on the right hand is being worn on the finger next to the pinky (HIS ring is on his left pinky) while the ring on the left hand is on the finger next to the thumb (HIS ring is on his right thumb)

6th, why the sudden flood of rings? What are the significant of changing them when before you were just fine with only that still-missing gold ring? You changed bracelets before but rarely the ring (but lately).

7th, earring. Is it the other couple earrings?

8th, don't say that you wore the teeth necklace just because it look nice.

9th, where is your black mask that you even recommended to someone to wear it cuz it's look nice on HIM? Where is that feline mask came from?

10th, your eye smile looked so beautiful today. Are you that happy being able to go back to him? You going to watch the dvd of your concert the fan told to pass to him together? Nothing beats being with that special someone after a long out alone.

• Like 21

I don't know want to cry or laugh when seeing ZZ being swamped like that especially inside the train in Beijing Airport. I want to cry coz i pity ZZ and the staffs, i want to laugh coz i feel the fans are amazingly so out of control when seeing ZZ. If i am watching a far i will laugh, if i am inside the train i want to curse. I had the same experiences before when travelling to a famous park in Hong Kong when a group of Chinese travellers pushing and rushing into a train and almost pushed me down.

I feel ashamed :crazy: -- coz i myself a Chinese. (Hi Malaysian fans here! ) 

Actually, most fans that pushing around are Chinese right? I heard many mandarin instead of Korean even in INC airport. I only heard Korean fans shouting from far. The near one are most Chinese fans. Not that want to shame them but really hope chinese fans here can type some words to the CFans in weibo and let them know behave a bit.

Question to Korean fan - do any China Chinese/HK Chinese star (individual not group) has that kind of airport scene? i wonder is ZZ the first one and the youngest one? Exo - Luhan i think have the same crazy airport scene in Korea right?  Do Korean do the same like Chinese fans pushing crazily comparing to the contrast of Thai fans?

This is the first time i follow a star so close until watching every single airport fancam. Although is really not appropriate but i just can't help to watch it. :tears: 

The ban actually really make both of them famous. Really a hate and love situation here. 

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, lielee said:

Even after 7 years and something months the sasaeng will still be an issue so

RINGS!!! *ring ring* "Hello?" "Whose there?" "It's rings!" what even am I typing

1st, the gold ring his mom (YOUR MOM, OKAY?! IT SHOULD BE SUPER IMPORTANT TO YOU!) gave was missing from the middle finger.

2nd, a mysterious silver ring has been spotted on the middle finger where the gold finger that went missing was supposed to be.

3rd, then the Tiffany ring suffered the same fate as the gold ring, disappeared even when the mystery of how it ended up on the middle finger in the first place was still unsolved.

4th, appeared 2 more mysterious rings (is the Tiffany ring one of them?), one on each hands (IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTICE THAT THE RING ON THE RIGHT HAND IS ON THE RING FINGER).

5th, it is interesting to see that - tho it's on opposite hands - the ring on the right hand is being worn on the finger next to the pinky (HIS ring is on his left pinky) while the ring on the left hand is on the finger next to the thumb (HIS ring is on his right thumb)

6th, why the sudden flood of rings? What are the significant of changing them when before you were just fine with only that still-missing gold ring? You changed bracelets before but rarely the ring (but lately).

7th, earring. Is it the other couple earrings?

8th, don't say that you wore the teeth necklace just because it look nice.

9th, where is your black mask that you even recommended to someone to wear it cuz it's look nice on HIM? Where is that feline mask came from?

10th, your eye smile looked so beautiful today. Are you that happy being able to go back to him? You going to watch the dvd of your concert the fan told to pass to him together? Nothing beats being with that special someone after a long out alone.

On weibo, there is a post about the meaning of guy wearing ring on each different finger. Apparently, if a guy wears a ring on the right ring finger, it means he is in a relationship. Look at which finger ZZ wore for in the new pic.

• Like 17