Gashu's Zhou's Q&A

Quality in a man - tough, has princple, do things decisively *side-eyeing you so bad* yes, yes, you were talking about all the men in the world. Of course, of course. :phew:

Finally, this month's 30th came. Now just need to sleep and wake up on next month's 30th. Has waiting for 30th always been this long? Doesn't usually you blink and it's already next year? Why July 30th this year feels like it take forever to come?

• Like 12

Just some pics

i am desperate too as the OP

Similar but not the same
Spoiler

I am sure most of us had wished this in our delulu land

Spoiler

Random JY and ZZ

Spoiler

Cr. On pic

just random thought

Spoiler

I may not be popular but am still glad that when whale wants his privacy, he is just disappeared. I hope he has these days for himself. I know how liberating being with oneself can be, as a recharge too for body and soul. I hope he will come back all fresh. I am pretty okay not getting his news and only get his work related news. I still hear some gossips hear and there and my baobeis are pretty great with sugars. But, other than that. Very content that he has his 'whale time' all for himself ... And his love one. 

Happy fans

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Reveal hidden contents

I may not be popular but am still glad that when whale wants his privacy, he is just disappeared. I hope he has these days for himself. I know how liberating being with oneself can be, as a recharge too for body and soul. I hope he will come back all fresh. I am pretty okay not getting his news and only get his work related news. I still hear some gossips hear and there and my baobeis are pretty great with sugars. But, other than that. Very content that he has his 'whale time' all for himself ... And his love one. 

Happy fans

I agree! He gets criticized for being unfriendly and "高冷"/cold towards his fans. Seriously, someone who is so nice and moved so easily by the plight of an old lady and her unlicensed dog is not a cold person. I remembered he mentioned somewhere he is not “高冷“ ,but is withdrawn when he is tired. I think JY is introverted by nature and needs his "me time" to decompress. I'm glad he is off the radar and not looking at wb.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

.......  (apart from the Jesus-theme - which I don't really understand. Is it just a fashion statement? Or is he christian? Jesus on the cross keeps coming back at any rate).

I have been wondering about the jesus shirts too. As everything related to religion can be interpreted completely different one has to be careful about it. But I think jesus with a crown of thorns can be seen as a martyr. And from what I learned it was a sign of how strong gods love for human beings is that he sent his son to us. Therefore I guess "love" and "martyr" probably are the meaning of these shirts if he wears them with any intention at all.

• Like 13

Ah, it is so quiet today. I wanted to write something tho.

I watched a drama then the man of this hetero couple did something nice to the girl and I blurted "that is so seme". I don't what was that supposed to mean and I can't think a good explaination for my comment. I do admit I find hetero couple a bit 'meh' for some times now but it's not like I am all only non-hetero.

I miss YuZhou so much.

• Like 12

ZZ - cosmetic ad (sorry can't remember the name)

Spoiler

Cr on pic. The more we see YZ interact with others, the more I believe in YZ :phew:

CmL8J6CUYAAo9py.jpg

CmL8Id5UYAMwrQX.jpg

CmL8G2wUcAAaomS.jpg

CmL8FQUUsAErVWg.jpg

ZZ - Cabbeen bts

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CmL5KYdVEAAl-gj.jpg

CmL5JVcUgAYCmpu.jpg

CmL5IV9UYAELh__.jpg

CmL5HdoUoAEvraE.jpg

Throw Back BTS clip - The first 15 seconds of this clip makes me remember JY asking if its appropriate for Ethan to touch his abs in No comparison No hurt 7 :phew:

Spoiler

• Like 24

1 hour ago, jlt4ever said:
Spoiler

Hello there~ I don't think I ever read that Weibo posting you mentioned. But I do recognize that Weibo account which is kind of known within the fandom for posting things to smear JY. It's true that I don't know work in the show business and I don't have hard evidence to rebut its accusations and smearing. But as a person I do believe in JY's integrity and I won't believe a second what this Weibo account has posted.

Also I find the accusations quite illogical. I mean if JY truly has the so called "connections" and "backings" in this industry, why did he have to start his career with a very low-cost web series?? Wouldn't he star in those more influential shows already?? If he already live a very easy life before he became famous, why did have to undertook all those very difficult jobs? Right before the Addicted, he still worked very hard as a model. According to JY, he had to shoot for 300+ shirts one day and he even hurt his skin and his fingers by constantly taking on and off the clothes. (This refers to the Youku All Star interview. In that interview, JY spent quite some time talking about how he managed to make a living by himself since a very young age.)

JY got all those offers because he was well loved by the audience because of his acting in Addicted. Any support he received from the people in this business would have been because his personality and charm, not because his connections or anything. To me, JY is a very hard working person with an incredibly charming personality. People would love working with him simply because he is so nice.

I've seen Weibo postings from JY's fans who got to talk to directors of DWS. According to the fans, the directors all speak highly of JY's personality. They found JY to be humble and easy-going. The main director of the show (Xie Dikui) at first even worried about JY's performance in the show because at first JY struck him as a quiet person. But after they started shooting, they are surprised to see a very active and humorous JY and they are very satisfied with JY's performance. The directors said that if there is a second season, they will definitely continue to invite JY. 

About the personal studio thing, I don't know know much about the show business and I don't know how the personal studio thing usually works out. But what I do know is that setting up personal studios is kind of a recent trend among Chinese celebrities. Also the current PRC laws did not set up a very high threshold for company registration, so technically it should not be very difficult for JY to start his own studio even as a newbie.

I know many friends here love JY for his wonderful personality so it would be unnecessary for me to go on saying how great he is. Again I don't have hard evidence to rebut the things said by this Weibo account, but I do believe in JY. That's all.

Hey there!!! Thank you for your calm and informative reply!!  I appreciate your sharing. I am glad to hear things are going well for him in CHN, notwithstanding all these smear campaigns. I don't want him to fade into obscurity as some newbies do after a while.  He is so incredibly nice on DWS!! I like him even better after I caught it online. He was moved by the plight of the old lady, sad for the old gentleman who had his house burnt down, and so genuine with no artifice about him at all in the show.  (His ears turned red too when he gets emotional.. which i find so endearing.. poor boy!).  Yes Yes!!! I had read some of the fan's accounts that you mentioned and I was quite happy to come across them. I was worried he has no 人缘 because the boy is so quiet and low key at times. Some always complain he "难聊" (not chatty). But I believes it all part of his quiet charm which I hope more people will grow to appreciate. I'm looking forward to the upcoming DWS episode when he makes everyone turn teary and emotional! Heh Heh. 

• Like 18

JY - DWS

Spoiler

Cr 约吧大明星

CmMX0qfUYAA9F8P.jpg

ZZ - Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr Sweet Honey

27382543123_3671a0b376_o.jpg

27382543053_ec6667a03d_o.jpg

27961841976_69106d7b0e_o.jpg

27961841896_d8f442f052_o.jpg

27716488290_f19d0fdc9c_o.jpg

ZZ - yesterday photoshoot L'Officiel

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CmLdW-yUgAEy3OE.jpg

Throw Back ShangYin JY-GH feel like centuries ago

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CmKkN4IUkAAL94A.jpg

Throwback ZZ feel like years ago

Spoiler

CmH_Kb9UgAAaOCy.jpg

ZZ - YUESAI weibo update - cosmetic ad

Spoiler

CmMPq8_UoAAS2N4.jpg

• Like 19

I just saw this on Twitter. Does it mean ZZ just follow this? ZZ, are you looking for interior design ideas for a certain whale's house or maybe a whale-kitten's house??:phew:

Spoiler

ZZ - Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr Gimmemore_xwz

CmMfRD9UYAA269a.jpg

CmMfcsYUkAAhNkS.jpg

CmMfbs9UkAA2H1M.jpg

CmMftbZVEAASUz2.jpg

CmMfsMYUoAAoaBw.jpg

CmMfrASVEAAsuOV.jpg

CmMhhzGVYAAw0qo.jpg

CmMhhzFUcAApEC7.jpg