Guest skeletonworks

So my friend and I had a super good laugh today. We were discussing about how she's going to help me with IQIYI registration because I didn't bring my mac today. And gonna share with her the video after I learned how to rip it as a token of appreciation for helping me. Only her though. Which led to this..

The discussion of how CFans "share" the video. I hope it's ok to post it here cuz it's just hilarious. I thought since it was posted in Baidu, it's ok to post it here. Let me know if I should take this down. So they use all sorts of funny covers like

"If you want medicine, PM me"

"Teacher Huang and Teacher Xu's study materials. PM me to get them." (apparently there's a series of Teacher Huang meme, which is really funny)

"Remarried brothers"

I can't remember what else. These are on top of my head.

When there's not much YuZhou, CP fans became even more terribly delulu lol. Oh how it left me in stitches when I heard this from my friend...

In the Baidu forum, CP fans were like dissecting Johnny's photos and performing CSI on the photos that he posted from the fancafe. They zoomed and zoomed and zoomed in and conclude that there was a reflection of Zhouzhou wearing a black mask on the marble pillar behind Johnny 2r7ovd5.gif I was like this is too extreme lmaooooo...

Then when my friend said she squinted so hard to see it (until her eyes hurt) and finally able to see it and admitted like she felt like she was brainwashed until she could actually see it, I lost it. Laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.

But what's sad is when he posted that photos on his fancafe, he hid his face. I hope he's doing well. Is he eating well? Sleeping well? Ah he makes me worry so much...

To get back everyone's sanity, please bring our Johnny and Zhouzhou back bLXKIxI.gif These creative fans are very lacking in YuZhou materials, hence the extreme stuffs. COFmDRb.gif

My friend said that if Zhouzhou's latest song become number 1 for consecutive 6 weeks (or something like that), he might get an award. No wonder my Weibo timeline is flooded with fans sharing his song. So please continue streaming and sharing Zhouzhou's fans here: http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

Apparently this ranking in Fresh Asia is like "China billboard ranking". So we must get Zhouzhou to be number 1 so that he can win the award!

@ryokise Can you help clarify this info that I got from my friend please? bLXKIxI.gif Cuz I'm not sure if she's talking about this or another ranking chart. Is it the correct link? Because I only know this site to stream Zhouzhou's song. Sharing Zhouzhou's song got more points than just streaming it right? My friend said that there's a rule or guidelines to follow in order to propel Zhouzhou's to the top.

I know it's barely D-5 in GMT+8 BUT, this is me, your local potato, reminding you that we are just 5 DAYS away from message submission deadline. We are still accepting messages and you can see how to submit by clicking this link and check out our Instagram here, as we also accept submission via IG DM. Let's show the boys our loooovveeeee <3

also here's the annoyingly huge countdown picture:

D5-01_zpsqeg7pqsd.png

have a great one everyone!

• Like 16

On 3/8/2016 at 5:30 PM, shuwei said:

i just finished reading chapter 208, the ending to the first part of the novel, and in terms of fictional separation, its probably one of the most painful one i have ever read :( probably bc there were 200 chapters building up to it

Hide contents

talking about gh, gh's every word and action from when he knew they were in danger up until the moment he lose conciousness was really touching for me. the way he made bly close his eyes and told him a funny story under that kind of situation...he protected bly not only physically but also mentally...the extent of his strength and his love for bly made me cry.

cjd is good at building suspense. the moment gh realized something was wrong with the car, my heart was in my throat. everything that came after was really devastating sigh...

I went back and read the chapter, and my tears falling down. His tough exterior, his rough way of showing love at times, but this man, this man is so beautiful. I agree with you fully on how the extent of his love, made me just sobbing like an idiot.

(this week is a throw back week for me, I miss them so much)

Spoiler

My two gorgeous babies

tumblr_o59bpeWKn21uncpu2o1_540.gif

tumblr_inline_o5suei0BbK1to2z1o_540.jpg

tumblr_o55waxUhth1uncpu2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o55waxUhth1uncpu2o9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_o55w9zP85J1to2z1o_500.gif

tumblr_o5bojkixB61uncpu2o1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_o52ge062Xh1to2z1o_540.png

cr on pic, some has no credit, I saved it long time ago. sorry

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, poetato said:

I know it's barely D-5 in GMT+8 BUT, this is me, your local potato, reminding you that we are just 5 DAYS away from message submission deadline. We are still accepting messages and you can see how to submit by clicking this link and check out our Instagram here, as we also accept submission via IG DM. Let's show the boys our loooovveeeee <3

also here's the annoyingly huge countdown picture:

D5-01_zpsqeg7pqsd.png

have a great one everyone!

Dayyum photo, local potato. #licking my lips

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

Since we're talking about Shangyin novel, I read Vol1 Ch204 about Guhai and Bai Luoyin back from their elopement.. And just as Guhai's dad was about to leave..

Gu Weiting's stingy eyes keep staring at Gu Hai for a long time. Finally, he gets up and heads toward the front door. He makes a short stop at the door. Without turning around, he says: "I took away the two boxes in your nightstands."

The boxes are condoms and lubricants.

I'm like are you encouraging your sons to have unprotected sex?? sZGBxt5.gif

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

When ZZ said he's an unbendable steep pipe, JY of course immediately answered with his infamous bent steel pipe photo... So the only time he has firmly stated he's straight, JY refuted it. It's quite amusing. Someone was in doubt. Heh.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Im missing out so much :( i haven't join this forum when that bent steel pipe happened.. Someone post another joke of that bent pipe it sure is funny but i dont know the reason he put the pipe hahahaha looool... glad i saw it today thank you @charlie10 im out of darkness  :joy: im really happy he did that 

It's just the same as the whale, i thought JY was called whale because he relate himself with whale in an interview, but it turned out it's from his name

and now i can't stop thinking about..

Spoiler

JY hold ZZ tightly after long time separation and sing to him in whisper

"We're not broken just bent.. and we can learn to make love again...."

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

My experience tends to agree with yours. The longing is strong on those two.

If you write your book on JY's, I'll write mine on ZZ's. We can publish them as a bundle? :D 

Oh, is this info about FS with gf is legit?

There was an account on Twitter saying she wanted international fans to know the truth bc chinese fans are keeping it a secret,  trying to prove that he has a girlfriend who is actually a friend of chenwen and he was the one who introduced them to each other since February,  and she posted pictures of them and recent pictures of them shopping together saying they are going strong and basically living together,  and also chenwen got "someone"  but he keeps it a secret. Imo the pictures looked real but ofc nothing can be confirmed for sure.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ayasdai said:

New pics of JY. He went out with few celebrities after the latest event night he attended (sorry forgot the name of the event), he looks just as bored and uncomfortable just as on the event...

Reveal hidden contents

f09359f23a87e950f1762d9f17385343faf2b471

bb69cc50f3deb48f746f7f2df71f3a292cf57850

49206c2542a7d93387ae3a80aa4bd11372f00157

So he did not meet ZZ that night then? I wonder when he got the Goro necklace then and if it is still possible that it is from ZZ...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

So he did not meet ZZ that night then? I wonder when he got the Goro necklace then and if it is still possible that it is from ZZ...

Well I don't know what happened after he left this little after party (he didn't look too happy there to be honest, so I can't imagine he stayed too long), but probably they were together the day before he left to Dandong, because both of them were off around the same time, didn't go online for 12 hours and then back online almost the same time again... 

• Like 14

@soulmountain these two cosmic dusts are actually the ruins from one planet. They were flying away seeking for each other but not in one circle gravitation yet. Once both in, their own magnet pulling with each other,seeking the other pieces because they won't feel complete if they are not being one. T.T.... I should stop make myself hurts.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Well I don't know what happened after he left this little after party (he didn't look too happy there to be honest, so I can't imagine he stayed too long), but probably they were together the day before he left to Dandong, because both of them were off around the same time, didn't go online for 12 hours and then back online almost the same time again... 

I believe this.lol. i do think the same way too. 

• Like 7

On 01/05/2016 at 2:13 PM, skeletonworks said:

The back off thing is not him but the photographer of Men's Uno. But now my friend said it's the top management of Men's Uno who actually is fond of Zhouzhou :phew:

China is a scary world, I have heard so much negative things about things and the entertainment industry there..!! I'm worried for our two boys :((.. They are only 'babies' in the celeb world and now hearing this about ZZhou.. attracting.. eeerrhh.. please God, protect ZZ/both!! ZZhou has a very 'unique' beauty, he can be 'manly' 'pretty' and 'beautiful', no wonder both men & women are fallen for him.. but please protect him and shield him from some 'dirty bad perverts!!!!', I wish JingYu had GuHai status who's wealthy and with a powerful 'military' dad so he could protect ZZhou!! JingYu is GuHai in personality etc but he ain't rich/powerful, so I am worried for them!!! God help them to survive well in China!! I feel so much for ZZYY, so much difficulties.. they're so innocent, its like 'sheep' amongst the wolves.. please pray for them guys..!!:()..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Spoiler

The discussion of how CFans "share" the video. I hope it's ok to post it here cuz it's just hilarious. I thought since it was posted in Baidu, it's ok to post it here. Let me know if I should take this down. So they use all sorts of funny covers like

"If you want medicine, PM me"

"Teacher Huang and Teacher Xu's study materials. PM me to get them." (apparently there's a series of Teacher Huang meme, which is really funny)

"Remarried brothers"

I can't remember what else. These are on top of my head.

When there's not much YuZhou, CP fans became even more terribly delulu lol. Oh how it left me in stitches when I heard this from my friend...

Reveal hidden contents

In the Baidu forum, CP fans were like dissecting Johnny's photos and performing CSI on the photos that he posted from the fancafe. They zoomed and zoomed and zoomed in and conclude that there was a reflection of Zhouzhou wearing a black mask on the marble pillar behind Johnny 2r7ovd5.gif I was like this is too extreme lmaooooo...

Then when my friend said she squinted so hard to see it (until her eyes hurt) and finally able to see it and admitted like she felt like she was brainwashed until she could actually see it, I lost it. Laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.

But what's sad is when he posted that photos on his fancafe, he hid his face. I hope he's doing well. Is he eating well? Sleeping well? Ah he makes me worry so much...

This and those fans even delulu that those hearts on the paper HJY showing were drawn by XWZ, their proof: XWZ once drew a heart with his autograph that looks exactly like those. 

Back to topic, Korean XWZ fans shows their support by booking a billboard on subway platform to display XWZ's pic with their message and info of his new album. Good job!

EDIT: After posting this, I saw @shin01 post with pics so I'll just add the translation of their message written there: "XWZ, we'll support you forever, let's go toward the light together".

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Back to topic, Korean XWZ fans shows their support by booking a billboard on subway platform to display XWZ's pic with their message and info of his new album. Good job!

Wow! Those are fans' doing? I thought those ads were from CJD's company or Enlight.

It's amazing what the fans would do for the boys... Kudos to k-fans, my respect for you guys!

• Like 20

Yes, just because I miss Huang Jingyu so much

BGM: Hall Of Fame- The Script with Will.I.Am.

(sending this as a prayer to this beautiful guy too) lyrics at the bottom

Yeah, you can be the greatest
You can be the best
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You can beat the world
You can beat the war
You can talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up
You can beat the clock (yeah)
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks
You can be a master
Don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you gon' find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame (yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Spoiler

continuance of the lyrics:

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You can be the hero
You can get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

Yeah, do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How are you ever gonna know if you never even try?

Do it for your country
Do it for your name
'Cause there's gonna be a day...

When you're standing in the hall of fame (yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah)

Be a champion, be a champion, be a champion, be a champion
On the walls of the hall of fame

Be students
Be teachers
Be politicians
Be preachers
(Yeah)

Be believers
Be leaders
Be astronauts
Be champions
Be truth seekers

Be students
Be teachers
Be politicians
Be preachers

Be believers
Be leaders
Be astronauts
Be champions

Standing in the hall of fame (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah, yeah, yeah)

(Be a champion)
You could be the greatest
You can be the best
(Be a champion)
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

(Be a champion)
You could beat the world
You could beat the war
(Be a champion)
You could talk to God, go banging on his door

(Be a champion)
You can throw your hands up
(Be a champion)
You can beat the clock (yeah)
You can move a mountain
(Be a champion)
You can break rocks

(Be a champion)
You can be a master
Don't wait for luck
(Be a champion)
Dedicate yourself and you gonna find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame

• Like 15

On 01/05/2016 at 5:54 PM, xix19xix said:

Hello, I am currently travelling the world on a series of work trips. Just drop in to say congrats @gayyoxx! You are truly a legend! Thank you for being one of the biggest stewards holding onto the YZ ship! I ship you! Lol!

Btw, the Taiwanese media suggested that both of them are blocked from appearing on TV for three years. Anyone knows if this is real?

If so, I am really really worried for JY. He can't sing for nuts. How is he going to survive for three years?

By the way, while it really makes me sad and angry, I agree with @ximichem and all that JY would not be singing at ZZ's concert or on his CD in China or like on his weibo. In fact, I feel that JY is not only doing so for his own career, he is doing so to protect ZZ.

JY said before that to him family, love come before career. Doing so would only be in line with his value system.

Reminds me of a line in the series...

"What a good boy, a pity that he is a fool too.."

Awwwhh.. our JingYu's a 'hopeless romantic' he's not a fool.. well.. we could say he's a 'fool for ZZ love'.. Admire and adore him so for that!  JingYu is totally GuHai..!! Sigh.. wish he was from a 'rich' and 'powerful' family too in reality so he could make things easier for him & ZZhou!  

• Like 2