Quantcast

0vKalI6.gif

I won't ever be able to stop falling more and more in love with this little 184.5cm human encyclopedia of arts. :wub:

It's thrilling and a bit frightening to follow him through these tumultuous days, but I believe if he plays his cards right, he will emerge as a different kind of idol, multi-talented yet humble, who voices his own voice instead of being just another cog in the entertainment machine, who can please the fans and general audience with pop-ish image yet also keep for himself a private artistic corner, like a secret garden that he would sometimes invite us to visit.

[gif by me, use it however you like]

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

K..Here's the thing 13162171_264423360569005_1628855040_n.pn

Reveal hidden contents

@gayyoxx

Reveal hidden contents

13162568_265029577175050_484391550_n.jpg13140764_265029750508366_1283157201_n.jp13115334_265030693841605_1798257889_n.jp13101474_265029527175055_929368581_n.jpg  

I'm so done  13162171_264423360569005_1628855040_n.pn

I was also thinking if it's intentional of ZZ to wear '23' shirt and release that on GH's birthday.

And you're right. JY's weibo update today is all about the sea. Is it also intentional? Hmmm... curious curious...

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

13161747_241622006193511_753557309967337

NECKLACE!!!

awgsjkfCBxsu4.gif

He can't part with it now. AAW! :heart:

• Like 21

57 minutes ago, ximichem said:

K..Here's the thing 13162171_264423360569005_1628855040_n.pnAnd I'm so done  13162171_264423360569005_1628855040_n.pn

@Scandani @poetato @kmmyzz @gayyoxx

Reveal hidden contents

13162568_265029577175050_484391550_n.jpg13140764_265029750508366_1283157201_n.jp13115334_265030693841605_1798257889_n.jp13101474_265029527175055_929368581_n.jpg  

wait wait, am dead atm so lemme try to understand this theory (brain not functioning properly after being hit by sexiness of ZZ's electric guitar play and JY's serene pic (only to be hit again by that mole???) YOU ARE BAD XIMI!!!!

Spoiler

For my slow brain function to understand the theory:

* So, the 2 welfare vids shot in the same day, just released on different date. And what a coincidence to release on same day as Gu Hai's birthday. Awww

* And when he 'blamed' his friends for not being able to shot the second welfare pic, and his friends said that they don't want to be used as an excuse (uhm, since the vid already being shot at this time!)

* He wore a blue shirt with white stripe, reminds us of blue stripe white jacket of Shangyin's high school.

* His blue shirt has number 23 in it, and who has number 23 in Shangyin? YESSS husband's backpack!!! That Chicago Bulls one!

* JY posted 9 pics on weibo, with apparent Goro necklace and that beautiful new ring, the pics are on the sea y'all!

* sea, moonlight, sun,ring err, enlighten us again, the dots on those @ximichem

45 minutes ago, liesl said:

NECKLACE!!!

awgsjkfCBxsu4.gif

@liesl HUAHAHAH that gifs will never get old. Yup! necklace!!!

Never left his neck again, after certain someone (that we don't know who- uhm- really we don't know but we are happy playing guess who) gave it to him. Laaa laaa laaa. And that promise ring is really stand out

Additional conspiracy theory from Kimmy @kmmyzz I am dead. BYE. I will be back at 13.14 today hahahaha

• Like 21

In the delulu mood of today.. I'll be releasing my HC stash earlier xD

Note

- Still updating

- Might be duplicate here and there, but generally are fancams from different distances and angles

- Please don't re-upload unless you credit properly to OP

Spoiler

All Of HC Fancam

HC Compilation with the 40min vid

Full HD from bilibili part 1 2

Sorry, HC pics and gifs would be shared some times later

• Like 24

I'm sorry I haven't posted any comments lately. ^^' Anyway, I'm always here. I'm so happy of all the YuZhou theories of these days; fans making close-up of the pillar made me lol so much but I admit I've made the same thing, saved the pic and tried to zoom in lol This little details are a bit creepy but so funny and interesting. ^^

ZhouZhou's new Weibo video... gosh, I've no words, this guy is just too good! Bravo! :wub: I believe he filmed this the same day of the latin dance video... He lied to take time and post the video in this particular day because, how @kmmyzz wrote, 1314 is an important date. ;) Fans on Weibo/Baidu are posting celebration message. :D

They're also posting celebration message with this tag #瑜洲半年快乐# (YuZhou happy half a year), because it's a half year that Johnny and ZhouZhou met each other. :wub:

Then, they posted on the same day, this make fans (like me) more delulu. <3 (Sorry) The way ZhouZhou is dressed then, the shirt with the number 23 (same as Gu Hai's backpack) and the pants he's wearing... I like all these little, subtle details... :P

vRpHlBv.jpg?1

Cr. on pic

I believe that the new necklace Johnny is wearing it's really a gift from ZhouZhou. :) How someone said some pages ago, if you wear an accessories more than one time means it has a deep meaning to you. ;)

Since when Johnny wears two rings? It's a new ring or he always wore that and I didn't see it until now(?)

Thanks @ximichem for the big HC stash. :)

• Like 22

Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my first time joining a forum. I don't know exactly what to do but nice to meet you all. I'm glad to meet people with same interest.

I really love seeing JJ and ZZ. For me personally, I don't really care wether they are really together or not since it's their privacy. But I really hope they can be together forever, as friend or more, because they look really good together. It's like they're a soulmate, not necessarily soulmate in love though. Well, I'm just happy they found each other.

Anyway, I tried to follow this forum from first page but I found that to take too much time. So I decided to just ask around. 

1. So, there is really no hope for season 2, right? But I hope the banning thing won't effect their career. As a person, they are really talented and beautiful. And since it comes to this, what about other bl series? There won't be much series from China I guess, because it won't be fair.

2. I heard about ZZ and plagiarism issue. Could anyone tell me more about this? It doesn't really affecting him negatively I hope.

3. They are banned for tv appearances but they can still have activities in entertainment industry, right? I just hope they can do what they want to do.

Thank you everyone. I look forward to the future news for both of them. 

• Like 3

Just got a nice information from here : https://www.wattpad.com/253780381-addictedwebseries-casts-random-posts-johnny-was-in

So apparently Johnny was actively filming for a variety show without us knowing? :D The show sounds really fun anyway! And I'm happy that Johnny's been active.

Boy, I can't wait to watch that show! *excited* Johnny in disguise is so nerdily adorable! :wub:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

cr : watermark and shared from whaleandmonkey @ Wattpad

• Like 21

19 minutes ago, liesl said:

Just got a nice information from here : https://www.wattpad.com/253780381-addictedwebseries-casts-random-posts-johnny-was-in

So apparently Johnny was actively filming for a variety show without us knowing? :D The show sounds really fun anyway! And I'm happy that Johnny's been active.

Boy, I can't wait to watch that show! *excited* Johnny in disguise is so adorable! :wub:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

cr : watermark and shared from whaleandmonkey @ Wattpad

JY in disguise be like

Spoiler

clark_kent_____commission_by_nightwing19

(wait until you see dem bulging red panty!)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

13124727_1598030403842631_85403842665976

:dizzy: lmao just the moles xD

JUST MOLES GUYS.. argh! (I secretely have been waiting for this kind of pics. Lol)

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Also, this is probably just delulu overload but at least it made the mainland fans happy so I am happy as well xD

@Scandani @ximichem @gayyoxx @poetato @skeletonworks

Reveal hidden contents

Earlier today, JY entered weibo first before ZZ went online together as well. Then, at 1300 (1PM) ZZ updated his video playing the electric guitar. Not long after, around 1400 (2PM) JY updated his weibo with pictures of him at the sea.

What makes fans happy is, the significant of 13 and 14. If you recall HaiYin's wedding ceremony in the novel, there was an excerpt:

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the wedding of Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin.
Today, as to prove the eternal love of these two, 1314 people were invited to attend this wedding."

(translated from Korean so probably there will slight mistakes here and there)

13. 14. 1314. Such an important number to GH and BLY.

Also, 1314 means 'forever' in Chinese.

I am so happy to live in delulu land. Oh my gosh. I might burst into thin air.

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

Here, reuploaded full vid. Enjoy

Hide contents

#ripSmee

Dead. So fricking gorgeous. Ugh. (On my way dowloading when the blood turns black. )

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Aww, so good to see ZZ being his beautifully diverse self. First his dancing then electric guitar - two things so amazingly different. I love it.

JY updated too. Still wearing that necklace. New favourite thing, obviously. :) 

AAMEEN TO THIS.

2 hours ago, addictedgirl said:

As i know, putting ring in thumb,index finger means authority,confidence,power,and dominance is in the person who wear it like that.

Jing Yu always put rings on his right thumb n his left pinky. For putting a ring on your pinky, it means that the person have a big desire in love & s*x.

I'm sorry i'm just sharing what I know.

:)

Spoiler

Av.  Is that you? Lol. Finally you decide to come out from your lurker mode. Hello chingu. :) ♡♥♡

• Like 7

Funny thing, I saw the photos of JY in disquise earlier, but didn't realise it was him (since I didn't understand the explaining text...). I just thought it was fans roleplaying ZZ again. Ha! I think he looks so much like ZZ, with the glasses and the wig and whatnot. Wonder if he chose it? :)

Is this interview with JY new? (I hate that I can't read these things myself. I love reading interviews.)

So now JY came alive on several fronts after his week of hibernation. Going to Shanghai, right? Wonder when we'll see ZZ next. Live, I mean. 

And STILL he wears that GORO necklace. He really loves this one. 

(What a lame 200th post this was. Heh.)

• Like 15

Hi! I have a little message from a seller of taobao but i don't understand, someone can help me please ? 

739113131408411710779775876563395964294n

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

@ririsasy Lol. Can't hide from u. U even called my name here..ckckck

What? It was from av (Amazing Valuable) friend..what name ? :P:P:P:P your secret is save with me  . You didn't have patience and confident to wait for me anymore to deliver the news from soompi . Hahah. Sorry Amazing Valuable friend. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, kharey said:

Hi! I have a little message from a seller of taobao but i don't understand, someone can help me please ? 

739113131408411710779775876563395964294n

Loose standard size is 170, if want more fit is 165

Maybe he want you to choose which size of the t-shirt you want?

Sighhhh, I need to solve my taobao problem too, or else pre-order will be gone.

• Like 2

JY is (was?) at the airport just now with Vivie jie.

IDK where he is (was) and where he is going to, though. CR on pics/IG.

More pics:

Spoiler

• Like 11