In the delulu mood of today.. I'll be releasing my HC stash earlier xD

Note

- Still updating

- Might be duplicate here and there, but generally are fancams from different distances and angles

- Please don't re-upload unless you credit properly to OP

Spoiler

All Of HC Fancam

HC Compilation with the 40min vid

Full HD from bilibili part 1 2

Sorry, HC pics and gifs would be shared some times later

• Like 24

I'm sorry I haven't posted any comments lately. ^^' Anyway, I'm always here. I'm so happy of all the YuZhou theories of these days; fans making close-up of the pillar made me lol so much but I admit I've made the same thing, saved the pic and tried to zoom in lol This little details are a bit creepy but so funny and interesting. ^^

ZhouZhou's new Weibo video... gosh, I've no words, this guy is just too good! Bravo! :wub: I believe he filmed this the same day of the latin dance video... He lied to take time and post the video in this particular day because, how @kmmyzz wrote, 1314 is an important date. ;) Fans on Weibo/Baidu are posting celebration message. :D

They're also posting celebration message with this tag #瑜洲半年快乐# (YuZhou happy half a year), because it's a half year that Johnny and ZhouZhou met each other. :wub:

Then, they posted on the same day, this make fans (like me) more delulu. <3 (Sorry) The way ZhouZhou is dressed then, the shirt with the number 23 (same as Gu Hai's backpack) and the pants he's wearing... I like all these little, subtle details... :P

vRpHlBv.jpg?1

Cr. on pic

I believe that the new necklace Johnny is wearing it's really a gift from ZhouZhou. :) How someone said some pages ago, if you wear an accessories more than one time means it has a deep meaning to you. ;)

Since when Johnny wears two rings? It's a new ring or he always wore that and I didn't see it until now(?)

Thanks @ximichem for the big HC stash. :)

• Like 22

Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my first time joining a forum. I don't know exactly what to do but nice to meet you all. I'm glad to meet people with same interest.

I really love seeing JJ and ZZ. For me personally, I don't really care wether they are really together or not since it's their privacy. But I really hope they can be together forever, as friend or more, because they look really good together. It's like they're a soulmate, not necessarily soulmate in love though. Well, I'm just happy they found each other.

Anyway, I tried to follow this forum from first page but I found that to take too much time. So I decided to just ask around. 

1. So, there is really no hope for season 2, right? But I hope the banning thing won't effect their career. As a person, they are really talented and beautiful. And since it comes to this, what about other bl series? There won't be much series from China I guess, because it won't be fair.

2. I heard about ZZ and plagiarism issue. Could anyone tell me more about this? It doesn't really affecting him negatively I hope.

3. They are banned for tv appearances but they can still have activities in entertainment industry, right? I just hope they can do what they want to do.

Thank you everyone. I look forward to the future news for both of them. 

• Like 3

Just got a nice information from here : https://www.wattpad.com/253780381-addictedwebseries-casts-random-posts-johnny-was-in

So apparently Johnny was actively filming for a variety show without us knowing? :D The show sounds really fun anyway! And I'm happy that Johnny's been active.

Boy, I can't wait to watch that show! *excited* Johnny in disguise is so nerdily adorable! :wub:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

cr : watermark and shared from whaleandmonkey @ Wattpad

• Like 21

19 minutes ago, liesl said:

Just got a nice information from here : https://www.wattpad.com/253780381-addictedwebseries-casts-random-posts-johnny-was-in

So apparently Johnny was actively filming for a variety show without us knowing? :D The show sounds really fun anyway! And I'm happy that Johnny's been active.

Boy, I can't wait to watch that show! *excited* Johnny in disguise is so adorable! :wub:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

cr : watermark and shared from whaleandmonkey @ Wattpad

JY in disguise be like

Spoiler

clark_kent_____commission_by_nightwing19

(wait until you see dem bulging red panty!)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

13124727_1598030403842631_85403842665976

:dizzy: lmao just the moles xD

JUST MOLES GUYS.. argh! (I secretely have been waiting for this kind of pics. Lol)

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Also, this is probably just delulu overload but at least it made the mainland fans happy so I am happy as well xD

@Scandani @ximichem @gayyoxx @poetato @skeletonworks

Reveal hidden contents

Earlier today, JY entered weibo first before ZZ went online together as well. Then, at 1300 (1PM) ZZ updated his video playing the electric guitar. Not long after, around 1400 (2PM) JY updated his weibo with pictures of him at the sea.

What makes fans happy is, the significant of 13 and 14. If you recall HaiYin's wedding ceremony in the novel, there was an excerpt:

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the wedding of Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin.
Today, as to prove the eternal love of these two, 1314 people were invited to attend this wedding."

(translated from Korean so probably there will slight mistakes here and there)

13. 14. 1314. Such an important number to GH and BLY.

Also, 1314 means 'forever' in Chinese.

I am so happy to live in delulu land. Oh my gosh. I might burst into thin air.

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

Here, reuploaded full vid. Enjoy

Hide contents

#ripSmee

Dead. So fricking gorgeous. Ugh. (On my way dowloading when the blood turns black. )

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Aww, so good to see ZZ being his beautifully diverse self. First his dancing then electric guitar - two things so amazingly different. I love it.

JY updated too. Still wearing that necklace. New favourite thing, obviously. :) 

AAMEEN TO THIS.

2 hours ago, addictedgirl said:

As i know, putting ring in thumb,index finger means authority,confidence,power,and dominance is in the person who wear it like that.

Jing Yu always put rings on his right thumb n his left pinky. For putting a ring on your pinky, it means that the person have a big desire in love & s*x.

I'm sorry i'm just sharing what I know.

:)

Spoiler

Av.  Is that you? Lol. Finally you decide to come out from your lurker mode. Hello chingu. :) ♡♥♡

• Like 7

Funny thing, I saw the photos of JY in disquise earlier, but didn't realise it was him (since I didn't understand the explaining text...). I just thought it was fans roleplaying ZZ again. Ha! I think he looks so much like ZZ, with the glasses and the wig and whatnot. Wonder if he chose it? :)

Is this interview with JY new? (I hate that I can't read these things myself. I love reading interviews.)

So now JY came alive on several fronts after his week of hibernation. Going to Shanghai, right? Wonder when we'll see ZZ next. Live, I mean. 

And STILL he wears that GORO necklace. He really loves this one. 

(What a lame 200th post this was. Heh.)

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

@ririsasy Lol. Can't hide from u. U even called my name here..ckckck

What? It was from av (Amazing Valuable) friend..what name ? :P:P:P:P your secret is save with me  . You didn't have patience and confident to wait for me anymore to deliver the news from soompi . Hahah. Sorry Amazing Valuable friend. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, kharey said:

Hi! I have a little message from a seller of taobao but i don't understand, someone can help me please ? 

739113131408411710779775876563395964294n

Loose standard size is 170, if want more fit is 165

Maybe he want you to choose which size of the t-shirt you want?

Sighhhh, I need to solve my taobao problem too, or else pre-order will be gone.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, izziehudson said:

I was reading the translation for Ch 97 of Vol 1 (cr: on the link, by MaddeningRush) on the mutual masturbation scene -- I liked these lines so much:

Hide contents

"A strange sense of panic wells inside of BLY. He is slowly becoming used to kissing this person. Initially there was only an absence of negativity: that kissing this man wasn't weird, that kissing this man wasn't disgusting. But now... he is slowly starting to enjoy himself."

I like how he never finds kissing GH disgusting since the start. And well, this is like the turning point -- he actually notices how much he's starting to enjoy kissing GH. Awwww :wub: 

Anyway 18+ rated question below, for those who have read the novel:

Hide contents

so the question is : was the second kidnapping r*pe scene BLY's first intercourse?

It's never explicitly stated that BLY has had intercourse with anyone before GH right, not even SH? There are only parts saying how BLY isn't very experienced with kissing - so I was just curious. BLY didn't say anything about it when GH was talking about his "first time" in the series, but I haven't read the translated part for the specific chapter. (Seeing how comfortable SH is stripping naked when she went to BLY's hotel room just before the second kidnapping part makes me wonder as well.)

Kindly appreciate an answer on this. Pretty please :) PM me or something if you don't want to reply on here x

etZ0gw4.gif

Spoiler

Nope he was untouched.. He wanted to do it with SH before she left the country but failed.. Sth he regretted for many nights after. So GH opened up a whole new world for him heee

8 hours ago, izziehudson said:

I was reading the translation for Ch 97 of Vol 1 (cr: on the link, by MaddeningRush) on the mutual masturbation scene -- I liked these lines so much:

Hide contents

"A strange sense of panic wells inside of BLY. He is slowly becoming used to kissing this person. Initially there was only an absence of negativity: that kissing this man wasn't weird, that kissing this man wasn't disgusting. But now... he is slowly starting to enjoy himself."

I like how he never finds kissing GH disgusting since the start. And well, this is like the turning point -- he actually notices how much he's starting to enjoy kissing GH. Awwww :wub: 

Anyway 18+ rated question below, for those who have read the novel:

Hide contents

so the question is : was the second kidnapping r*pe scene BLY's first intercourse?

It's never explicitly stated that BLY has had intercourse with anyone before GH right, not even SH? There are only parts saying how BLY isn't very experienced with kissing - so I was just curious. BLY didn't say anything about it when GH was talking about his "first time" in the series, but I haven't read the translated part for the specific chapter. (Seeing how comfortable SH is stripping naked when she went to BLY's hotel room just before the second kidnapping part makes me wonder as well.)

Kindly appreciate an answer on this. Pretty please :) PM me or something if you don't want to reply on here x

etZ0gw4.gif

Sorry accidentally pasted twice and dont know how to remove it

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

JY is (was?) at the airport just now with Vivie jie.

IDK where he is (was) and where he is going to, though. CR on pics/IG.

More pics:

Hide contents

awgsjkfCBxsu4.gif

NECKLACE!!! :heart:

• Like 15

Summary of Bao Gao Lao ban/Reporting, boss! (it's about these guys who try to satisfy the demands of their clients in the film industry) episode feauring Chen Wen as Wu Xie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxhQIecw7w

*They made a parody MV for the bromance between Wu Xie and Xiao ge from <The Lost Tomb> (Wu xie and Xiao ge is a very popular ship). The song used in the MV is "Ten years" (this is the song that ZZ sang for his 1m followers), ten years is the time that Xiao Ge will be separated from Wu Xie & the world. MV starts at 8.23

Front part they talked about the new side characters in live adaptation of The Lost Tomb (these characters were hated by fans). In their brainstorming session, the main characters got so angry that they killed the new side characters, and also killed Wu Xie because he is against grave robbery. (In the novel, Wu Xie is a grave robber but in the live adaptation, Wu xie wants to hand over all the treasures from the graves to the country)

Guy A: Shallow! How can discriminating/suppressing against these lovable side characters be acknowledged as creativity? What the client want is this, what's the most touching factor about The lost tomb? Isn't it the bond between Wu Xie and Xiao ge? Do you really think the focus points of the female fans are the corpses,grave robberies and solving traps? But what exactly is the ending of them both? And what is Zhong Ji? Could it be Zhong ji yi ban(Taiwan idol drama).Ten years passed, so there should be answers.

*Bromance MV of Wu xie & Xiao Ge plays*

*After the MV*  Boss: Your creativity touches people's hearts..but why are we instilling the concept of puppy love to our youngsters?

Then they did a parody teaser for The Lost Tomb :P

• Like 9

On 02/05/2016 at 10:15 AM, aeislaeigh said:

Vivi jie's IG update (050216)

Hide contents

604922e5gw1f3h346k3hkj20ku112gre.jpg

Not signed in

JingYu you look sad and exhausted! Missing ZZhou desperately huh??!! Oh JY....! You look so frail in this pic, feeling and hurting for you.. please take care!! Keep up the good spirit beautiful Babe!... Sighs.. I wish we have the magic wand to erase all the obstacles for you and bring ZZhou over to you, you are lovesick JY!! We are too, for you both! Hug you tight...x 

• Like 2