Quantcast

Agree. Yinyue V chart is one of the most important charts that we should vote if we want to help ZZ tbh. I'd put it in top priority due to the reputation of the chart. Having ZZ rank top can increase the chance to bring him the award at year end. There will also be an award ceremony just like Billboard music event in Shenzhen.

Can you inform me how to vote for ZZ on this chart? Do I need to have an account/live in China?

Also, totally not related, I have dream last night that ZZ released his second welfare vid and he was playing a song with his guitar -only to wake up and realise it was a dream -_- 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, bearology said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ZZ's 2nd 2M welfare - electric guitar this time guysss!!!

OMG! OMG! 

He is so gorgeous!!! And sexy, uhm I love him most when he carry that bad boy vibe rather than the cutie pie meow meow one. Darn sexy ZZ!!!  Hot hot hot!!!! Can't utter proper English!

Too bad cant see if he still wears the necklace, and is he wearing the same pant and in the same studio that he did the first welfare when gave us the latin dance?

@gayyoxx!!!! your dream come true!!!!

Please dream some more of JY and ZZ!!!!!!

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG! OMG! 

He is so gorgeous!!! And sexy, uhm I love him most when he carry that bad boy vibe rather than the cutie pie meow meow one. Darn sexy ZZ!!!  Hot hot hot!!!! Can't utter proper English!

Too bad cant see if he still wears the necklace, and is he wearing the same pant and in the same studio that he did the first welfare when gave us the latin dance?

@gayyoxx!!!! your dream come true!!!!

Please dream some more of JY and ZZ!!!!!!

Woohoo!!! I am going to do charities if the rest of my dream on JY and ZZ come true (like, they are getting married and all LOL).

@Scandani I think he wears the necklace. I saw a glint under his shirt on the first video. And, interesting observation from jy_zz_loverboy IG account below :D 

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing the vid, @bearology.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Woohoo!!! I am going to do charities if the rest of my dream on JY and ZZ come true (like, they are getting married and all LOL).

@Scandani I think he wears the necklace. I saw a glint under his shirt on the first video. And, interesting observation from jy_zz_loverboy IG account below :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for sharing the vid, @bearology.

still feeling the room so hawt!

Spoiler

Oh yess, to your dream!!! I giggle happily imagining how proud husband is watching wifey looking darn hawt. He must be very proud and all hot and bothered. Kyaaaaaa!!!

husband is comingggg!!!

tumblr_o5j2ijhwF41v9ghtno1_250.gif

(looking left and right incase I got stoned for calling him wifey). Baby whale, you owe us another welfare vid, seeing that baby kitten gives us two!!!!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Anyway for the Vchart, how should I vote?

Sorry, i ddont know how to vote for this chart, maybe @ryokise or @htuvecila know how to vote for vchart? 

• Like 2

Sand painting of Zhouzhou (and that lucky fangirl! grrhhh... *sharpen claws* *jealous tomcat*

Previous sand painting of Jingyu:

Spoiler

Previous sand painting of HaiYin:

Spoiler

If you guys have weibo acc, please convey my deepest appreciation to the artist, both for her extraordinary talent on sand painting and for making arts of our boys :tears:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, bearology said:
  Hide contents

This guy is incredible.. Multi-talented and adorable! I got a headache listening to his electric guitar, but I couldn't help be amazed.

Is there anything he can't do?? :wub:

Warning.. delulu mind at work.. :)

ZZ's shirt has the number 23, which can be connected to Michael Jordan's infamous jersey number. BUT wait, GH's school bag is also related to Michael Jordan's basketball team. Hahaha

• Like 6

@gayyoxx  V chart is ranked by the amount of views (and also amount of recommendations & amount of favorites) of videos/music videos on Yinyuetai. ZZ's music video link on yinyuetai > http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149?f=SY-YYVB-ND-1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song that ZZ played in his guitar cover >

• Like 10

Aww, so good to see ZZ being his beautifully diverse self. First his dancing then electric guitar - two things so amazingly different. I love it.

The two videos were obviously filmed at the same time - I guess he just needed time to edit the second video.

I'd love to know what he says and what the text in the video says... There's also a longish comment from ZZ on the video.

Also, I'm glad to hear JY does have work lined up. The uncertainty of their respective futures is so grating that it's easy to be too doom and gloom about it. They're two talented, charming, beautiful guys - they most likely will land on their feet. 

JY updated too. Still wearing that necklace. New favourite thing, obviously. :) 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Awesome video by ZZ. But he is wearing the same trousers as he was wearing for the first video. I guess both the videos were made on the same day and in the same place. But his earlier claims that he couldn't complete his 2nd one due to his friends seems contradictory. May be he couldn't finish the editing or uploading. 

Well whatever, he is amazing with his skills. I love ZZ... :wub:

Edit: read the post by @gayyoxx just now. Sorry for writing this again. 

Darn it, I am always late or very slow... ha ha ha..

• Like 11

JY's weibo update..

9 pics in a row xD I'm telling y'all this man is aesthetic >"<

Spoiler

13161747_241622006193511_75355730996733713131170_241622156193496_63873801034492013147759_241621539526891_50300596258509913112800_241621756193536_23010547822696813103409_241621792860199_68398263519510413087106_241621769526868_29354412937130713174036_241622022860176_28367607491499213116341_241621982860180_87741698361094213164460_241622159526829_454578768381407

Edit: The necklace has never left himmmmmmm

• Like 24

Somehow, Jingyu's ring on his index finger looks so prominent in his newest pic. Must be because of the shadows not because it is new :P 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Somehow, Jingyu's ring on his index finger looks so prominent in his newest pic. Must be because of the shadows not because it is new :P 

As i know, putting ring in thumb,index finger means authority,confidence,power,and dominance is in the person who wear it like that.

Jing Yu always put rings on his right thumb n his left pinky. For putting a ring on your pinky, it means that the person have a big desire in love & s*x.

I'm sorry i'm just sharing what I know.

:)

• Like 20