7 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Off-topic corner:

Hide contents

Anyone here wanna try Super Lovers - The latest shounen-ai out there. The romance is a lifetime story having started since the younger one was a kid :)

super-lovers.jpg

Off topic answer

Spoiler

Yes. I watch Super lovers. I've read (following) this manga for a very long time. at first I want to drop it since the manga a little bit looks like phedophilia. Lol. Ren was so young when he meet haru that time. 5 years old? But. But. As I keep reading it. Haru didn't actually do anything "more" to young ren than kissing or sometime grabbing him at unappropiate places. I couldn't leave them behind because I am symphatetic about their loneliness. (And I am a very lonely creature) they only have each other to make this miserable life a little bit bearable when they are together. That's why I am tolerating their odd relationship. 

I see ren character like BLY though and Haru definitely Gu hai. Lol. He is such a bully toward ren. I wonder if they finally did "it" who gonna top though. Ren looks like a seme day by day. And his 18 birthday will soon approaching in the novel. Haru has been waiting for a long time to do "more" things with ren. Since he is just an underage (ugh. The pain falling in love to the underage). There goes my rambling.

a little bit back on track.

Spoiler

I was dreaming that I look at two men backs standing on the bridge looking into the water. They were holding hands. Both wearing caps and black jackets. 

I said to them when I passed near them.

"Why are you so in love?" They hear me and turned their backs facing me.

It was richard simmons JY and WZ! They smiled at me and I woke up have a heartache. Why are they torturing me in my sleep. Lol.

But I love it.

• Like 13

JY try to control his fond toward ZZ at 0.25-0.28 ^_^ (ZZ expression is like when your crush caught you doing silly thing :lol:)

Spoiler

Somehow this make me teary

Spoiler

I'm so proud of ZZ. Like so much. I wish the best for his album. Can't wait for mine to be arrive.

But this is hilarious LOL

Spoiler

idk if someone already post this BUT HAHAHA

• Like 14

Doing a lunch break without pages to read at soompi feels... Unnatural. :sweatingbullets: It's very quiet here today.

Maybe the family wants to watch Yesterday Once More, the youth movie which ZZ sings the promotional song for? The movie is on youtube and Engsubbed. Link from GingerCake from the other forum.

Spoiler

• Like 17

New pics of JY. He went out with few celebrities after the latest event night he attended (sorry forgot the name of the event), he looks just as bored and uncomfortable just as on the event...

Spoiler

f09359f23a87e950f1762d9f17385343faf2b471

bb69cc50f3deb48f746f7f2df71f3a292cf57850

49206c2542a7d93387ae3a80aa4bd11372f00157

• Like 21

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

A delu YZ piece...just because of how WZ smells. R18. 

Reveal hidden contents

Scent

Jingyu is pretty sure the others know just how good Weizhou always smells. Light and peach- sweet mixed with just a hint of earthy sandalwood.. Reminds one of a balmy, cloudless spring day. Not too feminine and just enough masculinity. That is probably one of the major reasons, he thinks, no he knows,why the other  is so well-liked...adored, to be exact. Because why would men and women alike gravitate to him like bees to pollen? Ethereal looks and sunny personality aside, it must be because he smells so darn good. All the time. Each and every single time. 

So the point is that. It is absolutely how intoxicatingly Weizhou smells whenever he is within a metre radius of Jingyu that makes him so special. Come to think of it, it was at their first meeting that Jingyu  found out, exactly how good he can smell. Yes. That first fated meeting, when the younger man took the first initiative to introduce himself and Jingyu could still remember shaking that pale hand and getting a little too close, by pure accident, of course. A whiff of delectable fruity scent, almost good enough to eat. And for that moment, he had just a single crazy thought of licking Weizhou, just to see how he tasted. He  knew he felt lightheaded and honestly, he tried his best to get in more contact with the bubbly male  for the rest of the meeting, just for him to get a sniff again. Maybe it is the things he eat or that he matches his hair and body care well...something just clicks.

So since then, he would take every possible opportunity to get closer to Weizhou, especially when he is working out or when he just finished his bath, to inhale that really indescribable but incredibly addictive scent. Clean or sweaty, it just does not matter to him. It was hard to pretend, but pretend Jingyu did, moving himself nearer to Weizhou for example, just when he finished his sets of exercise with the weights, and was taking a breather. Jingyu would be there to hand him a towel but not before invading his personal space to loop the white clean towel around his neck. Of course, Weizhou gave him strange looks and would lean away at times when he got too close. Or when he came out of the bathroom with a trail of steam behind him, Jingyu would offer to blow-dry his hair but not before he sniffed his neck, earning again suspicious looks from those doe-like eyes. 

But that's all in the past now that they are officially together. Now he has earned the official right to stand next to him, put his arms around him and to sniff at him all he wants and Wang Jingyu is just going to take advantage of that special privilege, all in private of course.

Reveal hidden contents

And his favourite, absolute favourite activity where he could take in that glorious scent would be what he is doing with Weizhou now. With their bedroom windows wide open to allow the natural air to come in and the air-conditioner switched off, Jingyu watches with half-lidded eyes up at Weizhou who is panting lightly as he slowly and painstakingly lowers himself onto him. He thrusts up slightly to feel himself swallowed by that slippery yet tight, tight hole before Weizhou lets out a wanton groan and they both stay still. 

Feeling. Accepting one another, becoming one. 
Heavy breathing. Hands clasped. Joined tightly. 

Noticing how his mop of thick hair is matting onto his forehead, courtesy of their frantic lovemaking just a while ago, Jingyu smiles faintly before lifting up his fingers to move the short wayward hair into place before gently brushing across the upper lip of Weizhou, taking away the drops of perspiration lined up there. He tastes the perspiration, laughing throatily at Weizhou’s disapproving arch of eyebrow. Then he trails his fingers lightly on the glistening pale yet taut body, reaching to every crevice and bump, catching more droplets of sweat before stopping at his groin area. Gently teasing the erected pink shaft, Jingyu rubs his fingers over the leaking slit before massaging down the veiny length, finally palming the smooth sacs where his balls reside, kneading over and over. He is just relishing the wrinkly yet cottony soft skin when Weizhou growls impatiently, clamping his wet, sinewy  thighs around him before lifting himself up and sinking down. Knowing exactly what the younger man wants, Jingyu brushes the smooth area tenderly before bending his legs to support the other, causing Weizhou to arch backwards sharply, as his member slides even deeper into him, courtesy of the new angle. Cupping his hands over that pert, round plump richard simmons, Jingyu aides Weizhou in riding him expertly,  lifting him up as he raises and pressing him downwards fully as he sits. 

Knowing that they both would probably not last long, Jingyu pulled Weizhou towards him, causing their noses to bump comically before they both giggle softly. Their eyes still locked on each other and only each other, Jingyu starts to  place soft butterfly kisses all over the flushed face above him, before sucking and licking a wet trail along the long slender neck, tasting the tangy salty sweat...but he swears there is a hint of sweetness on his tongue as he captures more of the body nectar. His nose nudging the soft folds of skin at the neck creating goosebumps along the way as he inhales deeply, the unique scent of what he comes to love and possessively wants to be his and his alone. Jingyu continues his kiss, this time more forcefully, gathering and sucking, leaving his mark onto that pale skin. He wishes for the world to know that this man, this unique and lovable man, belongs to him and he to him, solely, only.  Then he hears Weizhou swears loudly as he clamps down hard on him, fingers digging deep into his forearms, he stills in his movement and watches with rapt attention as Weizhou bites his lower lip sensuously while he reaches his peak, eyes closed tightly while ropes of his semen spurt out and warms his abdomen.. Jingyu thrusts upwards sharply once and then two more times before he shoots his load inside that warm tight hole with a low, low moan.

After gathering enough strength, when Weizhou tries to wiggle off him, Jingyu  holds him tight and locks that slim, pale body above him. He whispers to the younger man how much he loves him and smiles when the same is uttered back to him in a raspy voice. Chest to chest, half-erected cocks brushing together, hearts beating in sync. And he inhales deeply, their sweat, their cum, all intermingling, surrounding them - this scent, is what Jingyu loves the most. 

Bless you  :sweatingbullets::phew: (with a H*ll Yeah :w00t:)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I also love that when ZZ was asked if he minded being called a CP with JY, he just looks like he doesn't even understand the question. Like, are you stupid, we ARE a CP. (And I know he means a pairing from Addicted, but still CP does mean couple. And he IS talking about him and JY, not BLY & GH who is the actual pairing.)

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Keeping up with the Freudian slip guys, you know we thrives for it :)

Spoiler

@mchansk07 it cost around 400dkk for 3 shots +/- 60 USD in total. So, double the price than in your country :) 

@gentlemonsterzhou, ikr? I wonder what else i can learn re-watching this gem. I only have this 15 eps and BTS to feed my addiction now, since both boys are in much needed resting time. I hope hope and wish that they will be back pleasuring our screen again with their presence. Please be it another BL. please be it another BL. HAHAHA, no? OK then, just something wonderful that keep me glued on screen again. Who am I kidding, even the sights of their tiny pic on my screen already makes me happy. (for now)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, RAY_P said:

It is impossible for a man to look at another man, or someone else (his friends, or best friends, or brother or whatever normal relationship that a man can have with another man), in the way JY see ZZ, if he doesn't have a hint of love (as a lover or soulmate). Because I saw this kind of thing only when I see a real couple or someone who is longing for his/her lover.

My experience tends to agree with yours. The longing is strong on those two.

22 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I could also write a book about JY's affectionate look, but let's just say I agree with you :)  

If you write your book on JY's, I'll write mine on ZZ's. We can publish them as a bundle? :D 

21 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

FS 'coming out' with a gf now just shows how much they've played up their CP-profile to please the fans. He & CW kept it up for quite a while too.

Oh, is this info about FS with gf is legit?

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, seungrihyung said:

Was watching some of their interviews and this intrigued me. 

Reveal hidden contents

When asked about their orientation, ZZ answered by asking the interviewer to make a guess. I know this is a way of selling their CP image, but I find it curious that he said it twice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYUUBsNIVbQ (160217)

Reveal hidden contents

vlcsnap-2016-05-03-17h47m39s242_zpsnbk2l

vlcsnap-2016-05-03-17h47m43s669_zps5me6h

vlcsnap-2016-05-03-17h47m49s971_zpsee4s0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPYspS9tdM (160312)

Reveal hidden contents

vlcsnap-2016-05-03-17h44m23s617_zps59jnl

vlcsnap-2016-05-03-17h44m36s963_zpshmcps

To be fair, he strongly denied that he's gay in one interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6h8uoouM7A  (160316)

Sometimes I wonder if Zhouzhou was just teasing us with all the "You guess" because in the novel/series, when Guhai asked him whether Bai Luoyin likes him just as his dad likes him, he answered "You guess" :w00t:

@izziehudson and to those who bought Zhouzhou's album. So I asked my friend during lunch about the status page. Sorry if I made a mistake or something because I'm a forgetful person. So this is on top of my head.

Spoiler 1: This shows that payment have been received. Waiting for shipment. You can contact the seller if it's still not shipped within 24 hours (can't really remember what she told me lol). If it hasn't been shipped, you can cancel the order bla bla.. What else..Hmm can't remember hahaha.

lImKhPZ.jpg

Spoiler 2: 

1) Choosing warehouse

2) Send item to warehouse

3) Consolidate orders (? my friend not very sure)

4) Ship item

BBrtROu.jpg

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Keeping up with the Freudian slip guys, you know we thrives for it :)

Hide contents

@mchansk07 it cost around 400dkk for 3 shots +/- 60 USD in total. So, double the price than in your country :) 

@gentlemonsterzhou, ikr? I wonder what else i can learn re-watching this gem. I only have this 15 eps and BTS to feed my addiction now, since both boys are in much needed resting time. I hope hope and wish that they will be back pleasuring our screen again with their presence. Please be it another BL. please be it another BL. HAHAHA, no? OK then, just something wonderful that keep me glued on screen again. Who am I kidding, even the sights of their tiny pic on my screen already makes me happy. (for now)

HAHAHAHAHA im lucky because aside from the 15 episodes i didnt watch any bts or FM of the boys because im kinda busy with school stuff. :phew: so when i had time (next month perhaps) i can feed my addiction and wont starve to death because of their sweetness. :P Im super looking forward to that. Haha june please come sooner. :tears: Lets just pray also that anytime soon they will lift the ban bet. The 2 boys and just let them act on screen. :bawling: I hope they will be given a chance to reunite and feed us with our much needed sugar and all things nice. :P and please let it be BL. Haha but for now we can just hope and pray that everything will work out just fine for them. :heart:

• Like 9