7 hours ago, liesl said:

OMG this fandom... Ahahahhaa... :D It looks so real.

ko4eQVL.png

cr: addictedheroinseries @ IG

I wonder if they are able to see all the funny manips made by the fans?! Their reactions must be priceless!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, liesl said:

OMG this fandom... Ahahahhaa... :D It looks so real.

ko4eQVL.png

cr: addictedheroinseries @ IG

This is not a photoshop image. As far as I know, this is a real post from JY. 

There is a Korean fan club forum just launched a few days ago, it already hit over 12,400 visitors and 5,450 members

006pPuj9gw1f3jniywuraj30qo0qo7b3.jpg

006pPuj9gw1f3jnivx6k9j30qo0qo41p.jpg006pPuj9gw1f3jnixgzodj30qo0qo0w5.jpg

• Like 4

@Scandani HAHAHAHA I laughed uncontrollably because of what happened to you because of your "Addiction" :P and Also you're welcome! Gentle monster Zhou on your service. B) Anyway just be vaccinated to make sure everything is fine. And for your Physician to not worry about you. :)

@mchansk07 Hi doc. Good day! Its so nice to know that someone here is a doctor. Haha im an incoming third year medical student HAHAHA from where country are you from? I hope that someday ill finish this degree too and maybe cure fellow addicts here in this thread. :P JK. Have a nice day!

Have a great day everyone! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

I'm really really enjoying my time here read all posts and all.

First I would like to say thanks to BLY's mom and GH's dad, because of you two GH got anger and finally walk out from his house and transfered himself to BLY's school.

2nd, I would like to say thanks to Jin Lu Lu who forced Gu Hai to learn that signed name make BLY need to ask Gu Hai by himself,count it as the 1st time their eternal love blooming.

3rd, thanks to Dan Xiau the girl who always flirt with Gu Hai,bcause of her telling Luo Yin secret,finally Gu Hai turn his unpleasant look to a symphaty and then fond of a sleeping boy named Luo Yin.

Guess that's enough.LOL

suddenly craving for some yuzhou angst fic.

I don't know why

Don't ask me why

Gonna make one then!

KEEP POSTING GUYS!

First I would like to say thanks to BLY's mom and GH's dad, because of you two GH got anger and finally walk out from his house and transfered himself to BLY's school.

2nd, I would like to say thanks to Jin Lu Lu who forced Gu Hai to learn that signed name make BLY need to ask Gu Hai by himself,count it as the 1st time their eternal love blooming.

3rd, thanks to Dan Xiau the girl who always flirt with Gu Hai,bcause of her telling Luo Yin secret,finally Gu Hai turn his unpleasant look to a symphaty and then fond of a sleeping boy named Luo Yin.

Guess that's enough.LOL

I don't know why

Don't ask me why

Gonna make one then!

KEEP POSTING GUYS!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

Guess that's enough.LOL

I don't know why

Don't ask me why

Gonna make one then!

KEEP POSTING GUYS!

Here you have it, the forces of the universe at work to pull these two cosmic dusts together.

• Like 3

@nameless1103 

Spoiler

If you wanna look at the pic again, it's written Timmy Xu LOL Obviously it's manip

and please put your repost pics in spoiler please since they are large images which are inconvenient for people who use phone to get online. Also these pics were shared by @kmmyzz on page 869. Thank you.

And here's real pic of the manip for reference

Cr on pic

Spoiler

AKrd346.jpg  

--

#throwback

006qMGwJjw1f3k929nq1kj30500500sw.jpg

So younggggggg

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

There is a Korean fan club forum just launched a few days ago, it already hit over 12,400 visitors and 5,450 members

Can someone tell me what that paper says? Also can someone repost the link to the site that had the voting going on for actors/actresses? Please and thank you

55 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

Can someone tell me what that paper says? Also can someone repost the link to the site that had the voting going on for actors/actresses? Please and thank you

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, J Bailey said:

NP,

안녕하세요, 황경유 입니다.

Hello, I'm JY

계속 응원해 주셔서 감사합니다.

Thanks for your support.

그럼 제 하(트) 받아주세요.

Please, take my heart (Heart = 하트, I guess he missed a letter here ^_^)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Looks like first episode is out for 报告老板!This is kind of hilarious!  Chenwen played as Wu Xie, it's a parody to the Lost Tomb.  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1ODU5MTkwNA==.html

We'll, now we know for sure that Chenwen and Fengsong aren't ban or restricted like ZZ and JY.  

Not really though. They are all banned from anything broadcasted on TV.

Other individual activities such as broadcasting online through app, webseries or magazine photoshoot are still allowed.

Anyway, the parody is funny, you guys should check it out :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nameless1103 said:

Hi,

the pictures you posted had been shared before by @kmmyzz on p. 869. Maybe just edit your pic since it is same pics. As @ximichem mentioned before on previous page. Thank you :)

@J Bailey also gold to check back page. It is been translated by kmmyyzz on p. 869. Plus the voting you asked has ended AFAIK. Here's the link http://yanyuan.vdfly.com

Spoiler

@SueLyinn wow that's a long sad translation. I am using mobile ph and Inhad to scroll longgg time to pass your text. Would you mind using spoiler box next time to have mercy for people using mobile to check the thread not to scroll so much on one post? Thank you :)

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

Not really though. They are all banned from anything broadcasted on TV.

Other individual activities such as broadcasting online through app, webseries or magazine photoshoot are still allowed.

Any official news on this?

• Like 2