The Colours of Life is up with new chapter!

A Chalk of Disappointment
https://www.wattpad.com/235909868-the-colours-of-life-a-chalk-of-disappointment

"So, we have to change your schedule for tomorrow. Instead of attending the event at YY and spending Thursday night at Beijing, you have to take night flight back to Shanghai. You will have an important meetings on Friday morning and afternoon."

I stopped dead and stared at Vivi jie in shock. "No."

She grimaced. "Jingyu, sorry, but there is no other option. You have to be at Shanghai on Friday morning."

But I have plans for Thursday night! If only I could shout that. I gritted my teeth, trying to control emotions bubbled inside.

"Find another way, please." I toned down my voice.

She shook her head. "I have tried, they offer no other alternatives." She exhaled a deep breath. "I am really sorry about this, Jingyu."

• Like 17

13 hours ago, dignity1 said:

ZZ has instagram?

link?

Here. 

https://www.instagram.com/timmyxu/

14 hours ago, samscheetah said:

credit: Facebook: Thượng Ẩn - 上瘾 VNFC

A screenshow occured at the Center Square in Nanjing

Made by fans

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

Reveal hidden contents

1958488_1721996161353614_689769890017954

12240139_1721996188020278_10481087593760

12920497_1721996211353609_43017204471748

11665453_1721996224686941_86273139251259

12920239_1721996241353606_17173980539045

922929_1721996418020255_8248865387246558

1924058_1721996471353583_156495245090615

This is so amazing seriously. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope they can proceed with Season 2 as soon as possible. Gahh im so happy:D

15 hours ago, ryokise said:

Chenwen's post on weibo: *he posted the audio of dust* Poisoned @许魏洲ZZ I need warmth, Senior (for easier understanding > Senpai) please quickly sing the live version.

And Zhouzhou liked his post :)

*"Poisoned" could mean he is addicted to ZZ's song*

Aww i love their bromance. Cute. Dust is my fave song too. Hope he can release MV for this song though. *finger crossed*

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

hey pal, I saw you on IG asking for full vid of the fancam, idk if you get that but here is one: LINK 

my heart sounds like the girl screaming at the background TTvTT Even GH asking if LY likes him, and fangirl replies, I do, lol exactly like me

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, dignity1 said:

so like weibo doesn't have an english version of their site?

You can pick English at the bottom right corner of the screen so all the menus are in English.
But other people posting in Chinese or other language will still show that language.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ximichem said:

hey pal, I saw you on IG asking for full vid of the fancam, idk if you get that but here is one: LINK 

my heart sounds like the girl screaming at the background TTvTT Even GH asking if LY likes him, and fangirl replies, I do, lol exactly like me

Gosh... I almost cried watching that. :bawling: It has been a very rocky journey. Full of ups and downs. I've experienced joy, sadness, disappointment, anger and any other kind of emotions ever since I became an Addicted fan. I'm glad however that I could take part of this journey with our boys. And of course with you guys here. I feel fond to all of you here even though I only know you by your user name. This journey wouldn't have been the same without the discussions and the witty remarks that you guys wrote.

I'm happy that our boys getting more attention despite the ban but at the same time, I'm scared that it will attract the government's unwanted attention to this series again.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

Spare me if I'm spamming but #YuZhouConspiracy is REAL!!

Engage bracelet? "You should take this to the photoshoot. It's me that will right beside you," said wifey seeing off his hubby. OML my mental hahaha

I second on that, maybe it is like the "in" shoe in china fashion atm. :) 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Thank you. I cried. The MV was good and the fans' photos are lovely.

If Walk Slowly would ever has MV with the beach scenes, I am sure that would be more powerful than the fan MV and breaks thousands' hearts.

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

Gosh... I almost cried watching that. :bawling: It has been a very rocky journey. Full of ups and downs. I've experienced joy, sadness, disappointment, anger and any other kind of emotions ever since I became an Addicted fan. I'm glad however that I could take part of this journey with our boys.

I'm happy that our boys getting more attention despite the ban but at the same time, I'm scared that it will attract the government's unwanted attention to this series again.

Yes, I think the same too, about govt's unwanted attention. At the same time, I do not know... If any kind of appreciation to Addicted will result in govt's repercussion, then the only "safe" way is to let it go...

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

If Walk Slowly would ever has MV with the beach scenes, I am sure that would be more powerful than the fan MV and breaks thousands' hearts.

Yes, I think the same too, about govt's unwanted attention. At the same time, I do not know... If any kind of appreciation to Addicted will result in govt's repercussion, then the only "safe" way is to let it go...

The fans tried to make the MV as much "objective" as possible imo. They could have added some piece of Because of the Sea, but the lyric is indeed more "suggestive" than Walk Slowly, especially duo by YuZhou. It might because it's Nanjing so they could carry this out. Can we move to a brighter side - Taiwan, eh? Men's Uno there released uncut interview. The upcoming DVD perhaps? As well as manipulating SS02 there?

• Like 8

I've been listening to this song quite a bit, I'm wondering if it's just me, but did did they do dual tracking with JY's voice on top of ZZ's between 3:01 and 3:30 for portions of the lyrics? It obvious features a chorus of voices in the last chorus, but I thought that there's a voice that's very similar to JY (who sings with his chest voice rather than his head voice which is why ZZ does throughout most of the track). So either it's still ZZ but singing with a different technique, or it may be JY singing together with ZZ!

On a side note, I simply cannot register for Weibo. It keeps throwing me the error  "You have send too many SMS request, please try again later.(RG010103)" even if I try to register using email (because it still requires phone verification).  

Edited by bidubudu
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ximichem said:

Is it me or the photoshoot crews indeed belong to the fandom? Look how they contribute to #YuZhouConspiracy >"<

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

I felt the same too,  the matching shirts, shoes, sneakers, pants it is getting repetitive in various photoshoots to be considered only a coincidence,  yuzhou shippers are everywhere it seems :wub:

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

The power of Addicted :wub: (I wish the Chinese government had a change of heart... at least for these sweethearts :phew:)

Thanks! You read my mind. :wub: Keep thinking where I saw this the whole day haha. Seriously. I thought about it at work in the morning and afternoon, I thought about it just now when I was jogging. The "China's Sweetheart" phrase just stuck in my mind. 

I always saw something and then I lost it. 

• Like 6