2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

The power of Addicted :wub: (I wish the Chinese government had a change of heart... at least for these sweethearts :phew:)

What interview is this? Any new info?

2 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

@gayyoxx actually i thought about your fic when i saw Johnny weibo update,  he went and got a new belt in jiu-jitsu to impress zhouzhou :Pand conquer the ping pong player fang bo in awesomeness :D

Hahaha, we wish so! Let us see them at Happy Camp. ;) 

• Like 4

The video that chinese fans managed to broadcast is very touching. It does not heavily focus on the series, the video is like a timeline, when we first got our Bai Louyin and Guhai on the series then later fell in love with JY and WZ. We, as fans, witnessed their journey, from a newbie actor to the hottest trend at the moment just over a short period. The more popular they are, the more tired they get. Heavy schedule, bad rumors, losing weight, etc. The path they are walking on is not easy. JY and WZ, they have flaws, they are imperfect but the fans love them and treasure them no matter what because knowing Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou is the warmest thing in their lifes. I cried a bit when i watched the video...

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What interview is this? Any new info?

I don't think it is an interview, it's is probably only an article about Addicted and ZZ & JY. But I have no idea what magazine it is in. Fist I thought it is in english, but looking at the quite dim text probably it is thai (?) 

• Like 4

This 'news' came out today. I think nobody posted it here before. We still don't have any confirmation from CJD if it is true or not.

Spoiler

Basically it seems that CJD has contacted ZZ's ex-girlfriend with a role offer and that richard simmons posted a screenshot about it on her weibo. I checked CJD's weibo and now fans are raging that she should be protecting more ZZ and her company and these 'news' shouldn't be leaked and also they are not happy with ZZ's ex-girlfriend lol  It wasn't the wisest move from the ex to do something like this and it's also beyond unprofessional. (I don't have her weibo account but I am assuming fans are leaving her nice comments) 

28957e940a7b0208f8dcfa5965d9f2d3562cc882

Also these... but probably these are fakes. 

Spoiler

I am not sure what are these about... since these appeared quite late tonight in China we will get more news from CJD on it tomorrow (I hope). But I have a feeling these are 'manipulated' msgs. 

a612cf12gw1f2ar66122bj20qo0zkwim_zpsfuzx

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

This 'news' came out today. I think nobody posted it here before. We still don't have any confirmation from CJD if it is true or not.

Hide contents

Basically it seems that CJD has contacted ZZ's ex-girlfriend with a role offer and that richard simmons posted a screenshot about it on her weibo. I checked CJD's weibo and now fans are raging that she should be protecting more ZZ and her company and these 'news' shouldn't be leaked and also they are not happy with ZZ's ex-girlfriend lol  It wasn't the wisest move from the ex to do something like this and it's also beyond unprofessional. (I don't have her weibo account but I am assuming fans are leaving her nice comments) 

28957e940a7b0208f8dcfa5965d9f2d3562cc882

Also these... but probably these are fakes. 

Hide contents

I am not sure what are these about... since these appeared quite late tonight in China we will get more news from CJD on it tomorrow (I hope). But I have a feeling these are 'manipulated' msgs. 

a612cf12gw1f2ar66122bj20qo0zkwim_zpsfuzx

Iam sorry but why CJD wud need her for? A role in season 2? Or a role with zhouzhou in another project?  This seems staged tbh but i hope u wud translate more about the issue 

30 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Hide contents

Really loled at this. The comments said she and FB can be together. Isn't this interesting? The real Shi Hui. So many drama everyday.

Definitely do not respect ppl who did this.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Really loled at this. The comments said she and FB can be together. Isn't this interesting? The real Shi Hui. So many drama everyday.

Hahaha. There are so many similarities with the real-life events and the novel that I start to believe that this is all staged :w00t: Too many coincidences.  

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Iam sorry but why CJD wud need her for? A role in season 2? Or a role with zhouzhou in another project?  This seems staged tbh but i hope u wud translate more about the issue 

I don't actually speak Chinese, so I can't translate the screenshots, only what I read about it on the Chinese forum (with the help of google translate) I don't have more info. 

• Like 2

Don't really care about this ex-girlfriend. They said she got sell clothes at TaoBao (Isn't BF also sell clothing?)

Read from bottom to top(Eh, I mean the original format is read from bottom to top but I reverse it in my translation below):
------------------------------------------------

Good day, I'm CJD the manager of Beijing FengManWenHuaQuanBo Limited Company.

Recently we have a drama/film that is going to be up

You look quite good from all aspects

Are you interested in partnering with us?

There is this girl character, 2nd girl character, even though there are not many scenes but it is still quite spectacular.

---------------------------------------------

Ok, going to Zzzz now. I really doubt it's CJD, how come it's not ZZ who contacted her instead? 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Definitely do not respect ppl who did this.

If that was really CJD, I think the girl will be cast as Da Shui. Who else? :P Ex-gf plays as love rival for GH will set the fan base like wild fire.

(Un)fortunately, the girl brags too much. It just makes people lost their respect to her and knowing the backlash, I don't think CJD will continue using her.

But yeah, with so many gossip and controversies around Addicted and the boys, I do not think this is real.

1 hour ago, Nada Helmy said:

And what the hell with their mindset?  A bestfriend betrays Johnny, an ex girlfriend betrays zhouzhou like god are you all that jealous and bitter of their success :angry:

Well, looking at the brighter side of things, when everybody they used to be close shows their true colours and betrays them like this, JY and ZZ will realise that they can only rely on each other :) 

edit: yeah, she and FB deserve each other LOL.

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Don't really care about this ex-girlfriend. They said she got sell clothes at TaoBao (Isn't BF also sell clothing?)

Read from bottom to top(Eh, I mean the original format is read from bottom to top but I reverse it in my translation below):
------------------------------------------------

Good day, I'm CJD the manager of Beijing FengManWenHuaQuanBo Limited Company.

Recently we have a drama/film that is going to be up

You look quite good from all aspects

Are you interested in partnering with us?

There is this girl character, 2nd girl character, even though there are not many scenes but it is still quite spectacular.

I think this is fake. Even if this is true, this girl is so unprofessional tsk tsk another attention seeker??

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

The real Shi Hui. So many drama everyday.

Yap so much drama! haha I felt like watching a reality tv show staring Johnny and zhouzhou. Drama full with antagonist characters try to ruin their

career and relationship.

• Like 16

I just rewatched ep 15 for the 1944759493749494th time, and I realized there's going to be 2 kiss scenes in the car, based on my observation. The first one is the leaked version, and the second one should be the one after Gu Hai warned Luo Yin to not misbehave.

There's a sudden cut which jumps to their school scene, which doesn't makes sense (but then they do left out many parts) so I believe, the second scene should be the adlib kiss we saw in behind footage. That's what I thought, tbvh. Anyone with me?

• Like 8