Quantcast

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

I have no bloody idea where is this vid coming from (BTS?), whether it is not a fake, and if the audio is real (I love you?). Check the comments, though

Dying to know!!!

This is the only vid I can find LINK it's on Panda Wings channel

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tin Le said:

I think it is because of the time zone. I really look forward to seeing JY and ZZ to be together again. It feels like they got separated for years like GH and BLY :anguished:

They are separated for one week (last time they were "together" was last Thursday iirc, with Johnny posting bent pipe photo to ZZ's weibo). But yeah, it's like years away!

I want to see the fancam asap but so far i know happy camp not allowed fans to release the fancam before it's aired...

So, no fancam? Awww :( 

When will this episode be aired? I hope not middle of April. I need my dose of YuZhou!

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
On 3/25/2016 at 1:23 PM, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

SPOILER (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+)! Click:

Hide contents

“Hello?” Luoyin tried to lower his voice.

Being able to hear Luoyin’s voice, Guhai felt waves of bitterness emerge within himself. It hadn’t been easy! One whole week, finally he was able to “catch” a mouthful of the other’s breath.

Still unable to hear an answer, Luoyin suddenly realized something. With a bit of uncertainty, he asked, “Is it…Guhai?”

Guhai nearly cried.

Right now it was discussion time and the teacher had stepped outside. It was very disorderly in the classroom, giving Luoyin a chance to have a phone call.

“Are you okay over there?”

Guhai’s voice gradually returned to normal. “I’m alright, just a bit tired.”

“He’s your brother (cousin). You helping him is a given. Even if you’re a bit tired, endure it. After a few more days, it’ll be fine.”

“Even you don’t pity me?”

Rarely seen, Luoyin loosened up a bit. “There’s no way I’d feel for you, there’s also no way for me to go over there and help you.”

“It’s a bit tiring but honestly, I can handle it. I just can’t handle missing you.”

Luoyin was overflowing with the same feeling but was determined to not tell Guhai.

“When are you coming home?”

On the other side, Guhai was quiet for a moment then casually said, “Soon. Things have already been taken care of. Two more days and I’ll be able to see you, be able to return home and hold you to sleep.”

Luoyin raised his eyes and looked toward the door. The teacher still hadn’t returned.

“How are you?” Guhai asked.

“I’m really good,” Luoyin said.

“Don’t be so vague with me. Be a bit more specific. Where did you eat these days? What did you eat? Where did you sleep? Who did you sleep with? How many hours did you sleep each day? Did you sleep well? Did you cover yourself with the blanket? Did you catch a cold…”

Luoyin immediately leaned against the top of the desk gently. “You ask me all of this at once, how should I even respond?”

At the moment, Guhai was lying on his bed with the air conditioning turned on, covered in a blanket while on the phone, eyes uncovered and content. With his life this lonely, it was difficult to resist the itch/urge. Right now, lying under the covers, if he didn’t want to sneakily do bad things, he’d be doing himself wrong!

“So tell me a bit...these days, have you been doing it? How many times did you do it? When did you do it? How did you do it?” Guhai started building a perverse atmosphere.

Luoyin stiffened, eyes looking all around. All of his classmates were actively discussing. This was not the time for this conversation!!!

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Guhai asked. “You didn't “play” just a few times, am I right?”

“Not even once,” Luoyin responded in a small voice.

Guhai smiled softly. “Don’t lie, not even once? I don’t believe it. If you really didn’t do it once, then why aren’t you saying it loudly? Why are you so worried?”

Luoyin really wanted to growl, ‘(curse), I’m at school!’ Do you expect me to stand at the podium, face all of my classmates, and loudly declare: ‘I, Luoyin, for this entire week, absolutely did not stroke my gun’?

Guhai disregarded this, continued to be seductive all on his own on the other side. “Baby, I really miss you. Xiao Hai also really misses you. Let’s have phone s*x.

Luoyin spoke few words through gritted teeth, “For goodness sake, I’m in class.”

Guhai’s hand that was removing his pants paused and he suddenly awakened, immediately saying, “I forgot we’re in different timezones. It’s morning over there for you isn’t it?”

“And if it’s not?” Luoyin patiently said, “Right now it’s Monday morning.”

Guhai didn’t say anything and was quiet for a long time, then opened his mouth, “I don’t care. I worked really hard to be able to trickily get this phone. I don’t even know when I’ll be able to chat next.”

“How did you trick your brother (cousin)?” Luoyin was really curious.

Talking about this matter, Guhai’s face was very satisfied. “I cooked him a meal today and put medicine inside of it. He’s sleeping great right now.”

“You…”

Luoyin had no words. Having a little brother like this guy was really unlucky.

“Yin Zi, Xiao Hai is already swollen. Can you imagine what he looks like right now? Right, of course you can imagine what he looks like. Every time he makes you feel so good, how can you forget…

Luoyin almost lost it. He didn’t want to hang up, but if the other kept talking like this, then he wouldn’t be able to handle it either—but it was currently school hours!!…

“Guhai, listen to me…”

“Go ahead, talk, tell me how much your behind wants me…” Guhai purposely let out a moan, “Then come here, let me lick Xiao Yin Zi. You want me right? Hm?”

“…”

“I start licking from the bottom, the flavor is really delicious, lick straight to the head. You’re so debauched, you get wet right away. I take you completely into my mouth, swallow, slowly lift my mouth, swallow again…Do you feel good? Baby, tell me, do you feel good?”

Luoyin clenched his eyes shut, tried to endure. Let him say whatever he wants, I’ll pretend I don’t hear anything.

“Wait a moment…” Guhai suddenly stopped.

Luoyin momentarily breathed a sigh of relief.

A moment later, this person immediately video called and turned the camera toward the object, then started the dirty talk. “Baby, look quick, it swelled so fast that I can’t hold on any longer…let me plug you and go…”

Luoyin’s eyes looked horrified and at this moment, You Qi turned his head around. “Yin Zi, can you help me with this?”

Luoyin’s hand shook once, almost dropping the phone onto the desk.

“What’s wrong?” You Qi asked. “Your expression is a bit abnormal.”

Luoyin hastily held his phone against his mouth and then hid Xiao Yin Zi underneath his uniform jacket. Face flushed, he shot up from his seat and went outside.

(This took ages but I wanted to give you guys something before I left for Seoul in about 12 hours. Once I'm there, I don't think I'll have time to write or translate for a few days, so please be patient with me ^_^ P.S. I can now 250% appreciate the efforts of other translators in our thread. Thank you so much to you all.)

Don't tell me it just stopped there???!!!!! And when Guhai switched to video call and started talking dirty, wouldn't others also hear what he said? :flushed:

32 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

.. freaking out at how much I have to catch up now >_>

I feel you. Am still reading. Every time i think i'm near the end, new pages crop up. This thread is alive! :w00t:

• Like 12

Just wanna say It's been a month since I last went on Weibo and now my mind is screwed up. Why? It's complicated; you guys will hate me for spamming pics and gifs >"<

I'm not OK Thousands times appreciate those who take and edit pictures dedicating to the fan base let's not mention about those who just freaking crowded up surrounding tailgating YZ 

Here's just one, just one pic I'd like to share XDDD Sorry guys, I'll be hated for spamming, so..

Cre on pic

12910735_241945639483444_630016837_n.jpg

oops, more?

Spoiler

nah, just some.. I've insanely saved nearly 100 pics within 5min tho XD

12910339_241945652816776_140253781_n.jpg12884555_241966022814739_2068825387_n.jp12910311_241949769483031_306873886_n.jpg

Ok guys, I'll stop *hideous smile*

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I have to agree on most points on Sagittarians as I am one too: freedom, blunt, direct, adventurous but not extroverted though. I don't think Johnny is extroverted unlike Zhouzhou. He's awkward around strangers and likes to spend time alone. One thing to note about this though, Libra's element is Air while Sagittarius's element is Fire. There's no fire if there's no air. That's why they hit it off so well :wub:

A small insight on JY's introversion (whether you believe in astrology or not - it's kind of cool I think)

I'm a lot like JY in this actually. His Aquarius Moon (emotions, subconscious needs) is square his Scorpio Mercury (communication, reasoning). My Aquarius Moon is opposed my Leo Mercury. JY's a Sagittarius, I'm a Leo - both Fire signs, both extroverts.  But like JY, I love my alone time and hate big crowds. For me, its because my emotions, what I want to say, are often at odds with what actually comes out of my mouth and how I say it. It's gotten better as I've gotten older, but I still prefer not to put myself into situations where I'm expected to talk to a lot of people 'on the fly.' I have a habit of practicing what and how I want to say things. Unless I'm with people I am close to and trust, people who I know are going to accept what and how I say things because they know the type of person I really am. I see a lot of that same sort of thing in JY. If he has to be in those situations he can manage it, but he'll do everything he can to stay out of those types of situations.

• Like 6

Wow, a very detailed foray into astrology.

Will anyone expound on MBTI and cognitive functions of ZZ and JY anytime soon? I'll be curious to hear.

And also a Tarot reading when you're at it (getting a bit desperate for insights into their future hahhaa).

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

Will anyone expound on MBTI and cognitive functions of ZZ and JY anytime soon? I'll be curious to hear.

And also a Tarot reading when you're at it (getting a bit desperate for insights into their future hahhaa).

same here to me XD I've been interested in these since I was in secondary school tho TvT 

If only any fan can take HQ pictures of YuZhou's palms tho XD I'll give my soul to read them haha

• Like 7

Hmm... does anyone know JY's today schedule? Since Happy Camp is filmed in Changsa and WZ is alrdy on his way to Changsa, I wonder why JY landed in Beijing instead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

Hmm... does anyone know JY's today schedule? Since Happy Camp is filmed in Changsa and WZ is alrdy on his way to Changsa, I wonder why JY landed in Beijing instead.

And here I thought we might see them going to Changsa together.... *sigh*

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

What I heard is, he has other activities at Beijing and fly to Changsa at night. At first I heard he's going to sign contract with an agency some time ago, then they said he's becoming a shareholder of a company instead. Anyway, wait for official news.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I left the forum for 2 days and freaking out at how much I have to catch up now >_>

On the other hand, does anyone able to get their hands on Men's Uno magazine? I can't proceed to the next step in the payment process in the http://tw.books.com which is very puzzling :( LT also said she cannot buy the magazine... WTF... My friend also said that in the Men's Uno's facebook, there's a lot of complaints that they can't get to the payment process @Fang Idwhat do you know anything about this? Or where else I can get the mag? I wanted to give up but Men's Uno's teasers/interviews just won't let me!

I think they were sold out of it on the 23rd:tears:, if my Google translate (much approximate, though) is any indication, and MU invite all to stay tuned for updates (an additional small batch to be released?)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

Don't have my Tarot cards anymore. Sorry!!   :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

I will watch the movie again, thank youuuu~~ 

They confirmed that there are only YuZhou and a male singer (I forgot his name :( ) FengWen will not be there :bawling: 

May I share some more adorable moments :D

This is just adorable...when were these pictures taken?I wonder if these boys still see each other nowadays^_^ Thank you for sharing :)

• Like 1

I'm bawling guys.. JY apparently doesn't attend HC with ZZ, he went to H. Brothers event.

12717864_1722401784646385_9008706282686512794636_1722401884646375_38701951171847

cr: 小西喜欢的样子你都有

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 4

Guys does anyone know what JY is doing/saying at HUAYI brothers press conference right now.....?

Is it about his contract?

Ghaaaaaa I really need to learn Chinese.......

I'm so obsessed with this drama and with the cast!

UGH! I miss johnny and zhouzhou together </3

I really hope they film season 2, and I hope the cast stays the same. It would be a crime to change it.

• Like 2

Happy Camp will be filmed on 28th so I don't worry about him not filmming it with WZ. I'm more concerned over the fact that did JY finally decide to sign with a company...

• Like 11