8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@sohocomo I have never been into astrology before but wow, your description fits how I imagine the relationship between JY and ZZ!

I hope that their relationship in real life is as strong -or even stronger- than our predictions!

To be perfectly honest, I was so fascinated as I did this. I have done a lot of 'couple' comparisons for friends over the years, but I have never seen charts so completely compatible as these two. For every negative aspect there are 2 or 3 positive to cancel the negative out. It's almost spooky! :sweatingbullets:

In fact, I became so intrigued that I went ahead and finished by adding Uranus, Neptune, & Pluto - just because I had to see what else came out. WOW!!! :w00t:

But that will have to wait until tomorrow. It's after 3 am here, and I think the wine is finally starting to beat the insomnia (training on day shift for my new job is kicking my a**). Look for part 4 in about 12 or so hours! :D:wub:

• Like 15

On 3/10/2016 at 5:47 PM, Lester Gordula said:

Another thing that I am curious about. The RED SCHOOL UNIFORM. Where is that supposed or when is that supposed to appear? Can someone fill me up with this? Thanks :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

On 3/10/2016 at 5:47 PM, Lester Gordula said:

Another thing that I am curious about. The RED SCHOOL UNIFORM. Where is that supposed or when is that supposed to appear? Can someone fill me up with this? Thanks :)

Is for the competition day ,when they do sports things 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ximichem said:

Spare me if I'm spamming but #YuZhouConspiracy is REAL!!

Engage bracelet? "You should take this to the photoshoot. It's me that will right beside you," said wifey seeing off his hubby. OML my mental hahaha

Can't really tell if it is the same bracelet! But if it is, what a catch it must be.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

Can't really tell if it is the same bracelet! But if it is, what a catch it must be.

seemingly-wooden beads and bronze-like beads, it's very convincing to me. Let's assume it's slightly different style, like engage rings of which some pairs do share minor differences

• Like 5

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I always laugh so, so much whenever GH/JY do a little run in the series. He looks ridiculous! He sort of bounces and sways his head, in contrast to his otherwise big and burly ways. I find it inexplicably funny.  /Random

Hahhhahaha my besty and I also noticed this too...we were having a grand time laughing over Gu Hai's cute way of running^_^

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Chenwen's post on weibo: *he posted the audio of dust* Poisoned @许魏洲ZZ I need warmth, Senior (for easier understanding > Senpai) please quickly sing the live version.

And Zhouzhou liked his post :)

*"Poisoned" could mean he is addicted to ZZ's song*

Me too! Just sing the live version or release the MV!

Oooh, maybe they went to Korea for filming Dust's MV? Because maybe Because of Sea/When You Have Me and Walk Slowly supposedly use the sport day/beach scenes for their MV but they won't be able to release it? 

Someone needs to spam Zhouzhou's weibo with cute cat pictures, asking him to release the MV now. :D 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Chenwen's post on weibo: *he posted the audio of dust* Poisoned @许魏洲ZZ I need warmth, Senior (for easier understanding > Senpai) please quickly sing the live version.

And Zhouzhou liked his post :)

*"Poisoned" could mean he is addicted to ZZ's song*

lol zz senpai, cute

sigh i'm addicted to dust too. i liked it before but i got a new found appreciation after seeing that bly pov mv :bawling: praying zz will sing it at the fanmeet

• Like 2