Quantcast

Good day Addicts,

I recall a remarkable scene of the "Olympic competition day"(?) that BLY running marathon and he pushed himself to his limit so bad that he can't walk properly eventually; it hurt GH and he got to carry him in his arms. And here's our jr. ZZ >"<

12794476_599036916927730_687582475993557934728_599037113594377_1309704107504171612321184_599037146927707_210512480985503

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, dignity1 said:

um

is all y'all do on this site is like replies and not answer questions

Hey pal, idk what were your questions but I'm replying just to keep the atmosphere nice and friendly :) 

Please be patient since somebody who has the answer may not go online asap. This fandom is very international and it's now around 6-9am in Asia, not to mention the difference time zone in other countries, also it's spring break, Easter holiday, and weekend that many folks have their own personal stuffs.

Hope you get your answer very soon ^^

• Like 12

Hi, I've been lurking in the forum for quite a while and decided know I should take part in it. Nice to meet you everyone <3

I also saw the etrans for the novel between GH and BLY but what about YQ and YM? 

-Addicted fan from Boston <3

• Like 10

@sohocomo Interesting to know that while their relations are deep, strong and seemingly unbreakable, the your analysis also mentions on frequent (?) periods of separations and how these only bring them together again. Well, I know couples who live practically half world away from their loved ones and they (I assume) have strong relationship but personally, I could not bear the loneliness XD Thanks for writing the analysis!

@yaoimazter78 Oooh, is that the same fan who made Until You MV? Hopefully both JY and ZZ are going to like this one! The MV is so sweet and exactly convey what sohocomo has written above! Great minds do think alike :D 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Happy Easter soompimates!!!

Just want to share this awesome FMV from Noo Ninja...this made me see lots of cute fluffy bunnies hopping around...chocolate easter eggs got nothin to #YuZhou generated sweetness :):):)

Many thanks oml Compilation of their eyes contact and hand holdings are so satisfying *bawling in the corner*

In advance, I want to share y'all another FMV from this same Youtube acc >"< so good warning jawdrops and drooling

Spoiler

• Like 15

Can someone approve that the reason why both actors ZZ and JY still haven't released any materials after Addicted is because of the Chinese Government?

13 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Many thanks oml Compilation of their eyes contact and hand holdings are so satisfying *bawling in the corner*

In advance, I want to share y'all another FMV from this same Youtube acc >"< so good warning jawdrops and drooling

Hide contents

KEEP THE FIRE BURNING! Lol

1:09 - 1:31 - DAMN Y'ALL THAT IS REAL LOVING AND NOT ACTIN' 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Good morning to everyone on the other side of the world and happy Easter to those who celebrate it! I just finished up translating chapter 100 and thought I'd share it with everyone before heading out to dinner ^^
Misunderstandings are a big part of Addicted, they cause conflict an drama, but misunderstandings can also be hilarious! In this chapter, let's see what kind of misunderstandings happen at Bai Hanqi and Auntie Zou's house... :D https://www.wattpad.com/237038914-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

Thank you!!!

Mr. Hanqi, you are so wrong. Just ask YM and that poor desk(?).

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@sohocomo Interesting to know that while their relations are deep, strong and seemingly unbreakable, the your analysis also mentions on frequent (?) periods of separations and how these only bring them together again. Well, I know couples who live practically half world away from their loved ones and they (I assume) have strong relationship but personally, I could not bear the loneliness XD Thanks for writing the analysis!

Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Just a little personal insight into the separations issue (because it made me pause a little too) - given the overwhelming number of "deep connection" aspects, I see the type & length of separations as varying greatly, but usually very minor. Leaving aside "professional duty separations" which neither really can do anything about (because they support each other sooo d**n much, neither would ever try to tell the other not to do something that would be beneficial for his career).

Scenario - S2 begins filming, JY & ZZ have to share a room again, and while running lines for a scene they're to film the next day they have a disagreement about their individual interpretations of the scene. If there were a lot of tense aspects between them without the vast number of soothing aspects this "little tiff" could easily become a major blow up with one of them walking out and refusing to talk to each other. This could go on for days, causing issues with filming. BUT, with all of the harmonizing aspects between them, the "little tiff" is more likely to be handled with one of them saying "We're not going to agree on this right now. I'm going to go for a walk, why don't you read a book or play a video game. If I'm not back in two hours, come find me." This act of walking away is a type of separation - they were working, collaborating, and it has been halted, while they separate to give each other time to clear their heads.

Separation really just means time alone. Time alone is time that allows one to appreciate what is not next to him at that moment. Look at the joint interviews they did the last couple of weeks. They had been working separately for awhile. JY was looking like h*ll, and ZZ wasn't doing so hot himself. But then they're able to work together again. You can see a difference in their "togetherness" in the recent interviews as compared to ones they did in late January/early February. They each expressed themselves a little differently than in the earlier interviews. That time of separation seems to have caused JY & ZZ to come to some conclusions within themselves. I personally believe they have come to a mutual understanding of some sort, whatever the level of their relationship. :vicx:

My biggest question after doing the analysis is this - Is CJD psychic?!?! For her to cast JY &ZZ is a blessed hand of fate! :wub:

• Like 19

This forum is more tv/movie oriented than music which is a good change 

hopefully I'll binge watch a gay drama show or movie soon 

• Like 1

You can see a difference in their "togetherness" in the recent interviews as compared to ones they did in late January/early February. They each expressed themselves a little differently than in the earlier interviews. That time of separation seems to have caused JY & ZZ to come to some conclusions within themselves. I personally believe they have come to a mutual understanding of some sort, whatever the level of their relationship. :vicx:

My biggest question after doing the analysis is this - Is CJD psychic?!?! For her to cast JY &ZZ is a blessed hand of fate! :wub:

Yes, I agree with your observation that JY-ZZ have reached some kind of understanding on their relationship.

It's just us (me?), the fans, require constant evidence of their relationship. It is us (me?) who are feeling unsecure about them ;) 

If CJD is psychic, can we hope for future cute couples again from her works? XD

8 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny at the airport

Today they will record Happy Camp

Oh, I thought HC will be tomorrow!

Hoping for YuZhou goodness today then! *happy*

• Like 8

@gayyoxx   I just remembered something else about the separation issue. Most separations will be due to the influence of outsiders, and will be quickly overcome.

(Thought you might like that :))

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

JY's enjoying some friendly flogging from fellow jiu jitsu team members upon completing another belt: http://m.weibo.cn/1989519725/Do4Ns3TLe. Hope ZZ's watching it to learn some role-playing moves, just in case;):D

What role play would this be? Slave Johnny obeys Master Zhou?  (Oh dear lord I can see that!  :w00t: So wrong! So wrong! :o )

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

What role play would this be? Slave Johnny obeys Master Zhou?  (Oh dear lord I can see that!  :w00t: So wrong! So wrong! :o )

This is what I envisage after Happy Camp appearance 

Seduce-Me-After-the-Show.jpg

(Yes!!! Submissive JY...:sweatingbullets: Your instict may be into something!!!)

• Like 13

@Ariodante  I'm going to blame you. It's your fault I got to thinking about this :D:wub:

I have a personal theory that people handed great responsibility at a young age tend towards being more submissive in personal relationships. JY has lived on his own, away from his family, working hard at many types of jobs, taking care of himself, etc. from kind of an early age is what I've understood. There's a lot of responsibility to himself and others in that. So the idea that in a personal relationship he can let go of that "in charge" persona and let someone else 'be the boss', even for just a short amount of time, would be tempting I believe. (I became a mom at 20, a single mom at 22 - what I wouldn't have given for somebody else to be in charge of me at that time!) Didn't JY say in an interview that he's only dated older women? After doing the Astrological Analyzations, which show that ZZ tends to have more power in their relationship, I really can see JY being more submissive, especially if he trusts ZZ as much as he seems to. That's the biggest factor I think. Trust. If JY doesn't trust ZZ he would be very unlikely to even associate with him. The fact that he does seem to trust ZZ just means that he is all the more likely to hand himself over to ZZ's care. 

• Like 20