Quantcast

4 hours ago, shuwei said:

@crying i was thinking of writing spoilers for this scene anyway bc its one of my faves

so here are novel spoilers for chap 86-88 part 2, roleplaying redux. hopefully these chapters get a full translation from one of our translator too bc of the touching scene at the end, which i so very poorly tried to summarized...

@crying i was thinking of writing spoilers for this scene anyway bc its one of my faves

so here are novel spoilers for chap 86-88 part 2, roleplaying redux. hopefully these chapters get a full translation from one of our translator too bc of the touching scene at the end, which i so very poorly tried to summarized...

Reveal hidden contents

basically, they got drunk again. drunk bly is a HOT MESS. he couldnt find the bathroom so he peed into the shoe cabinet, right into gh's shoe. gh ran over and told him to pee into the other shoe as well. then when gh put bly's pants back on for him, bly thought he lost his penis bc he couldnt "see" it anymore. so he grabbed gh's d**ck and claiming it as his. he demanded gh to return it to him or else he is gonna use a knife. in the end, gh had to take "little yinzi" out again for bly so bly will leave "little haizi" alone

and almost as surely the sun rising in the east, gh brought up roleplaying. bly remembered that he suffered a lot last time so he has to choose the roles carefully this time. gh wanted to act out  a blue collared worker getting solicited by a prostitute on the streets (omg gh your fantasies are so...). bly insisted on taking the role of the worker so gh reluctantly became the prostitute.  bly even wanted to put oil on gh's body bc it will make gh look extra seductive. of course when the oil is rubbed on, gh looked so sexy that bly was dribbling saliva lmao. gh was like, "you wanna put pepper on me too?"

anyway they begin and gh is hitting on bly, letting him touch the goods, front and back. gh gave the price of 50. bly haggled it down 37 and 5 cents. they go into the bedroom and bly laid on the bed telling gh to start. gh licked his ears and his neck for 1 minute then stopped. turns out his price is rate per minute lmao. so bly had to hand gh all the cash in his wallet. gh gave bly a blowjob, slowly moving down south trying to rim him. bly stopped gh, saying that if he paid money then he gets to top gh. gh argued that rimming doesnt have anything to do with who topping who, its his special service for bly, but bly still refused. gh asked him "why? you are scared i'll lick you so good, you'll want to let me f**ck you?" which made bly so embarrassed he got mad (screamssss). well, gh rimmed bly real good anyway...

then gh laid on top of bly and said "do you believe that i can make you come with just 2 fingers?" bly though gh was gonna stroke his richard simmons with 2 fingers but gh just slipped the fingers into him. bly angrily told him to take them out, but gh pointed out that "little yinzi" is having such a reaction bc of it. even though bly worried, he came from being fingered...

as bly was about to start the main event, gh told him he is out of money. an hour has passed and after calculating the rate, bly actually owes gh money. bly doesnt have anymore cash so he tries to slide his card on gh's body and entering his pin number using gh's abs, to which gh used a robotic voice to announce that "the card has been decline" (fuq, no one takes roleplaying as seriously as these 2...) bly pouted and decided to stop here. gh immediately held him back, demanding that since bly didnt pay him enough money, bly will have to pay the remaining amount by letting gh f**ck him. bly started getting mad so gh agreed to give him back his fees and even some extra money. this puts bly in a good mood so he gave gh a blowjob with fingering. bly asked gh what position they should do and gh told bly that he is "on top" then basically sat bly on his richard simmons in one smooth move (i truly bow down to gh's skills...) bly looked down all confused bc "little yinzi" is still outside (bly is so damn cute lmao)  

they did it from behind, lying sideways, even standing straight while gh holds one of bly's leg up bc bly is so flexible 

afterwards gh lovingly watched bly count his money, wishing that bly could be this cutely dumb all the time even without alcohol

later that night, bly woke up terrified in gh's embrace:

"da hai, i had a dream that you got into a car accident again, so much blood on the ground."

gh knew bly is still drunk, but hearing these words still brought pain to his heart.

"dont be scared." gh stroked bly's hair. "it's only a dream. i am still here perfectly ok, arent i?"

bly hugged gh tightly. "da hai, you saved my life, if it wasnt for you i would have died a long time ago."

gh softly stroke bly's back, comforting him. "it's ok, its over now."

"i'll take responsibility for you." said bly.

gh held bly's chin, silently looking at him.

"how will you take responsibility?"

bly pulled gh's hand and said very seriously, "i want to marry you."

gh took a deep breath.

"will you marry me?" bly asked with an innocent gaze.

gh rubbed bly's head. "i'm going to sleep. marriage isnt a joke. when you are sober tomorrow we can talk about this."

bly choked up, "you dont want to? you think my family is too poor?"

"no, i wouldnt dare think that! i cant like it enough!"

"then why wont you agree?"

gh couldnt bear to look at bly's sad expression, immediately nodding. "i agree."

bly softly hit gh's chest, smiling from the bottom of his heart.

in the middle of the night, bly dreamed that he and gh got married. gh stood in front of him and showed an embarrassed smile for the first time. bly couldnt stop teasing him, "call me husband, call me husband..."

actually, bly was so into it, he said the words out loud in his sleep.

as soon as gh heard the word husband, he woke up right away. his chest felt hot, as if every cell in his body was boiling.

"what's your name?"

"call me husband..."

this is truly a lovable slip up. gh leaped towards bly's body, embracing him tightly without a hesitation. 

bly felt the pain from the hug and woke up, sleepily looking at gh.

gh fiercely kissed bly's face, mumbling "right here, your husband is here..."

in his half awake half drunk state, bly didnt know what gh was getting all aroused for in the middle of the night

gh was still on a high from those words from earlier. he fiercely held onto the body beneath him, his lips passionately kissing bly nonstop until bly doesnt know what to do

"baby, your husband will love you a lot..."

held against gh's gentle face, bly fell into a deep sleep.

YOU made my day.... Thanks for posting!!

I laughed so hard... if I read one more time, I'd be in a coffin.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

He didn't say he didn't want to film scenes in the school again, he actually said that he didn't want to film the school scenes. Which actually points that they haven't done the school scenes yet but may have rehearsed it.

You're right, I inferred the 'again'. Still, the way he says it implies to me that he already filmed some of those scenes. But who knows? Maybe I'm just fond of the idea of them filming this scene later on. :)

• Like 2

Hide contents

basically, they got drunk again. drunk bly is a HOT MESS. he couldnt find the bathroom so he peed into the shoe cabinet, right into gh's shoe. gh ran over and told him to pee into the other shoe as well. then when gh put bly's pants back on for him, bly thought he lost his penis bc he couldnt "see" it anymore. so he grabbed gh's d**ck and claiming it as his. he demanded gh to return it to him or else he is gonna use a knife. in the end, gh had to take "little yinzi" out again for bly so bly will leave "little haizi" alone

and almost as surely the sun rising in the east, gh brought up roleplaying. bly remembered that he suffered a lot last time so he has to choose the roles carefully this time. gh wanted to act out  a blue collared worker getting solicited by a prostitute on the streets (omg gh your fantasies are so...). bly insisted on taking the role of the worker so gh reluctantly became the prostitute.  bly even wanted to put oil on gh's body bc it will make gh look extra seductive. of course when the oil is rubbed on, gh looked so sexy that bly was dribbling saliva lmao. gh was like, "you wanna put pepper on me too?"

anyway they begin and gh is hitting on bly, letting him touch the goods, front and back. gh gave the price of 50. bly haggled it down 37 and 5 cents. they go into the bedroom and bly laid on the bed telling gh to start. gh licked his ears and his neck for 1 minute then stopped. turns out his price is rate per minute lmao. so bly had to hand gh all the cash in his wallet. gh gave bly a blowjob, slowly moving down south trying to rim him. bly stopped gh, saying that if he paid money then he gets to top gh. gh argued that rimming doesnt have anything to do with who topping who, its his special service for bly, but bly still refused. gh asked him "why? you are scared i'll lick you so good, you'll want to let me f**ck you?" which made bly so embarrassed he got mad (screamssss). well, gh rimmed bly real good anyway...

then gh laid on top of bly and said "do you believe that i can make you come with just 2 fingers?" bly though gh was gonna stroke his richard simmons with 2 fingers but gh just slipped the fingers into him. bly angrily told him to take them out, but gh pointed out that "little yinzi" is having such a reaction bc of it. even though bly worried, he came from being fingered...

as bly was about to start the main event, gh told him he is out of money. an hour has passed and after calculating the rate, bly actually owes gh money. bly doesnt have anymore cash so he tries to slide his card on gh's body and entering his pin number using gh's abs, to which gh used a robotic voice to announce that "the card has been decline" (fuq, no one takes roleplaying as seriously as these 2...) bly pouted and decided to stop here. gh immediately held him back, demanding that since bly didnt pay him enough money, bly will have to pay the remaining amount by letting gh f**ck him. bly started getting mad so gh agreed to give him back his fees and even some extra money. this puts bly in a good mood so he gave gh a blowjob with fingering. bly asked gh what position they should do and gh told bly that he is "on top" then basically sat bly on his richard simmons in one smooth move (i truly bow down to gh's skills...) bly looked down all confused bc "little yinzi" is still outside (bly is so damn cute lmao)  

they did it from behind, lying sideways, even standing straight while gh holds one of bly's leg up bc bly is so flexible 

afterwards gh lovingly watched bly count his money, wishing that bly could be this cutely dumb all the time even without alcohol

later that night, bly woke up terrified in gh's embrace:

"da hai, i had a dream that you got into a car accident again, so much blood on the ground."

gh knew bly is still drunk, but hearing these words still brought pain to his heart.

"dont be scared." gh stroked bly's hair. "it's only a dream. i am still here perfectly ok, arent i?"

bly hugged gh tightly. "da hai, you saved my life, if it wasnt for you i would have died a long time ago."

gh softly stroke bly's back, comforting him. "it's ok, its over now."

"i'll take responsibility for you." said bly.

gh held bly's chin, silently looking at him.

"how will you take responsibility?"

bly pulled gh's hand and said very seriously, "i want to marry you."

gh took a deep breath.

"will you marry me?" bly asked with an innocent gaze.

gh rubbed bly's head. "i'm going to sleep. marriage isnt a joke. when you are sober tomorrow we can talk about this."

bly choked up, "you dont want to? you think my family is too poor?"

"no, i wouldnt dare think that! i cant like it enough!"

"then why wont you agree?"

gh couldnt bear to look at bly's sad expression, immediately nodding. "i agree."

bly softly hit gh's chest, smiling from the bottom of his heart.

in the middle of the night, bly dreamed that he and gh got married. gh stood in front of him and showed an embarrassed smile for the first time. bly couldnt stop teasing him, "call me husband, call me husband..."

actually, bly was so into it, he said the words out loud in his sleep.

as soon as gh heard the word husband, he woke up right away. his chest felt hot, as if every cell in his body was boiling.

"what's your name?"

"call me husband..."

this is truly a lovable slip up. gh leaped towards bly's body, embracing him tightly without a hesitation. 

bly felt the pain from the hug and woke up, sleepily looking at gh.

gh fiercely kissed bly's face, mumbling "right here, your husband is here..."

in his half awake half drunk state, bly didnt know what gh was getting all aroused for in the middle of the night

gh was still on a high from those words from earlier. he fiercely held onto the body beneath him, his lips passionately kissing bly nonstop until bly doesnt know what to do

"baby, your husband will love you a lot..."

held against gh's gentle face, bly fell into a deep sleep.

Oh My God.......!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is the love and you guys are the best............!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter-Parker-Crying.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, nouveaux said:

This role playing is gold. I wonder if any of you are like me.... I can literally see ZZ and JY acting out those scenes in my head and I can't help but smile because they acted so well in my head. In many ways, I'm actually happy that I saw the web series first before I actually read the novel. This way, I can literally use ZZ and JY's image to act out the entire story in my mind.

I heard there are total 3 role playing scene in this book, and I think I read two of them (including this one) in this forum. Does anyone know what the last one is?

Once again, thanks for sharing!! I'm still laughing,,, :D 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, nouveaux said:

Looking at this video, as ZZ turns to take a sneak peek at JY, you can clearly see that JY immediately turns his head to look into ZZ's eyes. From this, you can actually tell how reactive JY is to ZZ's every single move. He's like a small little puppy craving for his master's attention! And you can see that when their eyes met, ZZ became shy and immediately looks away uncomfortably... the electricity shooting out from JY's eyes were simply too much to handle... you can tell that ZZ was embarrassed because after he looked away, ZZ's eyes were darting around not knowing where else to look... 

Anyone has the link to this full fanmeet video? Haven't watched this one yet!

Edited by bidubudu
  • Like 1

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for this thread in a very looooong time and because of a rumor, I'm forcing myself to create an ID. Anyway, do any of you hear about JY 90% confirmed not going to be in Season 2? It's been going around JY's fans that he's tired of the sudden fame and wanted to opt out for Season 2.

• Like 2

I've never seen this fancam and I'm laughing way too hard :lol: we all know who ZhouZhou's no.1 fanboy is :P

and look at this adorable kid singing Because of the Sea (the opening song of the series) so cuuuute. Johnny commented on the video earlier today on weibo xD

Spoiler

EDIT: does anyone know why twitter video links sometimes only displays the upper half of the video? am I the only one seeing this?

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

Anyone has the link to this full fanmeet video? Haven't watched this one yet!

Here it is: 

but it's LQ^^

13 minutes ago, lightyears said:

I've never seen this fancam and I'm laughing way too hard :lol: we all know who ZhouZhou's no.1 fanboy is.

and look at this adorable kid singing Because of the Sea (the opening song of the series) so cuuuute. Johnny commented on the video earlier today on weibo xD

What did JY say?

13 minutes ago, lightyears said:
  Hide contents

EDIT: does anyone know why twitter video links sometimes only displays the upper half of the video? am I the only one seeing this?

It happens for me too! Links from FB and twitter are often truncated. I am using ipad, if that's matter.

• Like 2

@bidubudu LovelyThings subbed the first part of the fanmeeting.

@lightyears I was searching for that double video of YuZhou, so thanks. :D 

Thank you very much @guhai and @shuwei for the novel summaries. :)

Thanks @gashupingo for the long article translation. :) Much appreciated! I like this kind of interview, give to us fans more interesting new info about the Addicted filming and the relationship on set between Johnny and ZhouZhou. ;) <3

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What did JY say?

It happens for me too! Links from FB and twitter are often truncated. I am using ipad, if that's matter.

he said "take a photo of ZhouZhou" :lol:

I'm using my laptop so I guess it's a bug.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, lightyears said:

I've never seen this fancam and I'm laughing way too hard :lol: we all know who ZhouZhou's no.1 fanboy is :P

Poor JY!!! He downgraded from a hubby to a fanboy :expressionless:

• Like 11

credit to : LovelyThings on YT

I love this interview so much!! Lemme explain why. At 0.30 when the interview ask what their opinion of each other for the first time ZZ said that Jingyu is manly and handsome but Jingyu want to know more. Look at his face though. Like that is all? I know you have some more! At 0.43 Jingyu describe ZZ as beautiful and his like thinking to himself and smile a little (maybe remember how he meet ZZ for the first time) I love his little smile though. He always said that it quite good that day (The first time he met ZZ). At 1.08 when ask which part of their body they find most charming ZZ said his nose and look at Jingyu and said you are attracted aren't you?? He teased him so much. At 1.09 when Jingyu said He's not (attracted to ZZ nose) We know he just do that to tease ZZ..look at how he take a look again at ZZ to see his reaction LOL Jingyu baby it's ok to admit that you attracted to him. But look at ZZ body language..he's acting cute and whatever LOL (lemme protect you baby Zhou)..like ok fine you don't find my nose attractive but you will find me cute no matter what. Conclusion, Men's Uno got their best interview and we can see them interact and they seem to have fun a lot.

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Conclusion, Men's Uno got their best interview and we can see them interact and they seem to have fun a lot.

Yeah. Men's Uno somehow could conduct sizzling hot photo shot yet relaxed interview, LOL.

But maybe when they meet and do interview, this is their default (warm, teasing each other etc) but some interviews might be edited too much so we lost the warmth?

I remember the ELLEMEN's one was very warm and funny too!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for this thread in a very looooong time and because of a rumor, I'm forcing myself to create an ID. Anyway, do any of you hear about JY 90% confirmed not going to be in Season 2? It's been going around JY's fans that he's tired of the sudden fame and wanted to opt out for Season 2.

Welcome to the forum :)

I am not sure where did you read the rumour, but maybe the fans are only speculating, since JY looks at the verge of exhaustion, lost lots of weight and also coping hard with the 'airport' fans whose 'hobby' nowadays is to crush him (and sadly injure him too). So far I didn't read any official news about it, but please share it with us if you know anything regarding this matter. 

• Like 2

I think I've been obsessing over ZZ so much these days that I forgot how much I like Chen Wen and Da Shu >< Wenwen is so cute (especially when he was talking about the good food he ate in Korea lol) 

So it seems like they don't know anything about the second season of Addicted either. They said they're still waiting for news from the company. Wenwen also said that they need to try and find a time when all four of them are available... Hmm...

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

I don't know if you guys knew about this already or not. But... OUR AMAZING @estreline HAS DECIDED TO TRANSLATE THE NOVEL!!! Check her wattpad out. Chapter 8 and 9 are already there.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/estreline

@estreline, if you're reading this then.... Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! *glomps* :blush: You ROCKS!!

Waaaaaa!!! @estreline Thank you so much!!! :D

• Like 6