38 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

I know this is unrelated to Addicted, but I have to say because it's too adorable

The main actors of Lan Yu are Hu Jun (seme) and Liu Ye (uke). Their chemistry was crazy too. A few years after the film, they both got married and have kids. Liu Ye's wife is an amazing woman (I have to add this). Hu Jun's family life has some conflicts (this is only rumour and speculation).

So both Hu Jun and Liu Ye joined Dad, Where Are You Going 3.

And their 2 sons, Kang Kang (6 yo, Hu Jun's son) and Nuo Yi (4 yo, Liu Ye's son) like each other so much that they always sticked to each other, held hands, hugged and kissed. It was so adorable that there were always some articles about them after an episode being aired. And the netizen comments about them were warm and funny at the same time.

I know I shouldn't think like that because they are just kids. But somehow I believe in fate, as well as I believe in YuZhou :heart:

@kmmyzz I agree! In fact, I believe that Johnny and Zhou Zhou kissed each other because it was so tempting (the BTS clip); since in the novel, there is only some sentences like: something smexy happened lol.

This is just sooooo cute...I've seen Lan yu years and years ago...gonna rewatch it again...thank you!!!

• Like 1

May i share the link for watching Lan Yu???

I got the link for streaming in eng sub

Spoiler

Part 1

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v1400821pHXkF2HN&quality=1

Part 2

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v476273ZDNEB63N&quality=1

Uncut

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v1401209Bf5n4rth&quality=1

Spoiler

I haven't watch it yet but i read the synopsis at wikipedia and unfortunately it's a sad ending T_T

And i can't wait to watch yuzhou at happy camp.

Btw, i forgot fengwen also will be there right?

I want to see the fancam asap but so far i know happy camp not allowed fans to release the fancam before it's aired...

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

May i share the link for watching Lan Yu???

I got the link for streaming in eng sub

Reveal hidden contents

Part 1

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v1400821pHXkF2HN&quality=1

Part 2

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v476273ZDNEB63N&quality=1

Uncut

http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v1401209Bf5n4rth&quality=1

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't watch it yet but i read the synopsis at wikipedia and unfortunately it's a sad ending T_T

And i can't wait to watch yuzhou at happy camp.

Btw, i forgot fengwen also will be there right?

I want to see the fancam asap but so far i know happy camp not allowed fans to release the fancam before it's aired...

I will watch the movie again, thank youuuu~~ 

They confirmed that there are only YuZhou and a male singer (I forgot his name :( ) FengWen will not be there :bawling: 

28 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Never watch lanyu before but ur explanation make me want to watch it.

And their kids are so adorable, they continue their dad's bromance. That's cute :D

8 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

This is just sooooo cute...I've seen Lan yu years and years ago...gonna rewatch it again...thank you!!!

May I share some more adorable moments :D

6ff51fefjw1etykeyday3g20al05mb29.gif

6ff51fefjw1etykg0syfxg20ak0601kx.gif

6ff51fefjw1etykf161igg20ak060b29.gif

6ff51fefjw1etykf8arw6j20c80gadgd.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

@Ariodante  I'm going to blame you. It's your fault I got to thinking about this :D:wub:

I have a personal theory that people handed great responsibility at a young age tend towards being more submissive in personal relationships. JY has lived on his own, away from his family, working hard at many types of jobs, taking care of himself, etc. from kind of an early age is what I've understood. There's a lot of responsibility to himself and others in that. So the idea that in a personal relationship he can let go of that "in charge" persona and let someone else 'be the boss', even for just a short amount of time, would be tempting I believe. (I became a mom at 20, a single mom at 22 - what I wouldn't have given for somebody else to be in charge of me at that time!) Didn't JY say in an interview that he's only dated older women? After doing the Astrological Analyzations, which show that ZZ tends to have more power in their relationship, I really can see JY being more submissive, especially if he trusts ZZ as much as he seems to. That's the biggest factor I think. Trust. If JY doesn't trust ZZ he would be very unlikely to even associate with him. The fact that he does seem to trust ZZ just means that he is all the more likely to hand himself over to ZZ's care. 

It depends really, FS has mentioned before in an interview that JY was the one that looked after them during the filming process like a big brother. From a standpoint, yes being independent and on one's own makes people become tempted to let go just a moment and let someone else be in charge. But from what I see I personally believe that both JY and ZZ have a mutual understanding and agreement between one another. I don't believe in the astrological parts entirely because at times, the way a person is brought up and the way they have survived and experienced life shapes their future. I see both boys being versatile with each taking charge of one part. ZZ seems more in command when it comes to fan interaction and music but at times you can see JY taking charge. I wouldn't say ZZ has more power in the relationship but more of a compromise between each of them to accommodate their personality, likes/dislikes and most of all their behavior.

• Like 14

Hi, fellow BL lovers!!!!!!

I can not believe I'm doing this again!!!!! I promise myself that after LoveSick, I would stay away from possible addictive series. But BL has hooked me again. I just wish I found out about this series two weeks ago when I was in bed rest with all the time in the world to obsessed over it!!!! But now not only I'm back to work but I'll be leaving the country for a month without a chance to take my computer or get good internet signal!!!! That just means a whole month without Soompi to sustain my BL addiction!!!!! I'm gonna go mad in a few days!!!!

Now I haven't finished this series, but so far I love it!!!!! I just wish I could find the novel, so I could at least read it on my phone!!!!! Just like LoveSick, which I'm rereading for the 30th time. But I guess the few chapters translated from JustBLThings will have to do.

I must confes I haven't finished reading all 365 pages of this topic, But I'll get there before I go, I'm sure!!!!!

I just wanted to say hi and to profess my new found love for this series!!!!

God it feels good to be a fangir againl!!!!!!!!! I'd missed it!!!!!!!!

Pd: As always please forgive my misspellings and grammatic errors, since English is not my native language!!!!

• Like 12

20 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

I will watch the movie again, thank youuuu~~ 

They confirmed that there are only YuZhou and a male singer (I forgot his name :( ) FengWen will not be there :bawling: 

May I share some more adorable moments :D

Reveal hidden contents

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Now i wanna see dad where are you going cos of the kids.

The smaller kid looks more aggresive toward the older hahaha

Thanks for sharing the moment :D

• Like 5

(Edit: it's been translated by @gashupingo at page 353).

A ZZ profile from a Beijing magazine, saying something to the tune that he remains a humble person, the new-found stardom notwithstanding, is addicted to acting and music, but also skilled at knitting and cooking

Spoiler

*Just take me home, Weizhou, NOW*

• Like 15

(Edit:  @ximichem found a link on YT Panda Wings channel posted in late Dec.)

I have no bloody idea where is this vid coming from (BTS?), whether it is not a fake, and if the audio is real (I love you?). Check the comments, though

Spoiler

Dying to know!!!

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, candy_wood said:

Hi, fellow BL lovers!!!!!!

I can not believe I'm doing this again!!!!! I promise myself that after LoveSick, I would stay away from possible addictive series. But BL has hooked me again. I just wish I found out about this series two weeks ago when I was in bed rest with all the time in the world to obsessed over it!!!! But now not only I'm back to work but I'll be leaving the country for a month without a chance to take my computer or get good internet signal!!!! That just means a whole month without Soompi to sustain my BL addiction!!!!! I'm gonna go mad in a few days!!!!

Now I haven't finished this series, but so far I love it!!!!! I just wish I could find the novel, so I could at least read it on my phone!!!!! Just like LoveSick, which I'm rereading for the 30th time. But I guess the few chapters translated from JustBLThings will have to do.

I must confes I haven't finished reading all 365 pages of this topic, But I'll get there before I go, I'm sure!!!!!

I just wanted to say hi and to profess my new found love for this series!!!!

God it feels good to be a fangir againl!!!!!!!!! I'd missed it!!!!!!!!

Pd: As always please forgive my misspellings and grammatic errors, since English is not my native language!!!!

as they saying goes once you go black you can't go back. Heroin is just a truly an addiction. :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

It depends really, FS has mentioned before in an interview that JY was the one that looked after them during the filming process like a big brother. From a standpoint, yes being independent and on one's own makes people become tempted to let go just a moment and let someone else be in charge. But from what I see I personally believe that both JY and ZZ have a mutual understanding and agreement between one another. I don't believe in the astrological parts entirely because at times, the way a person is brought up and the way they have survived and experienced life shapes their future. I see both boys being versatile with each taking charge of one part. ZZ seems more in command when it comes to fan interaction and music but at times you can see JY taking charge. I wouldn't say ZZ has more power in the relationship but more of a compromise between each of them to accommodate their personality, likes/dislikes and most of all their behavior.

I completely understand what you're saying, and I agree with you. As the oldest of the 4, JY is going to be the good big brother and take care of the others, that's who he is. And I absolutely agree that JY & ZZ have an agreement between them. I know the "power" part I talked about can be a little confusing, so let me try to explain (it's kind of hard for me to put into words, so I ask you to bear with me). 

Just as we all know that the moon has a gravitational pull on the earth, controlling the tides and such, so do all of the other luminaries have a gravitational pull - and since the human body is mainly made up of water they have a pull on us as well. But just because we may be gravitationally pulled a certain way does not mean that we cannot, as human beings with free will, choose to act different from that pull. That's why I see astrology as a road map - if I know my "tendencies" then I can know how to change them or highlight them. If I know other people's tendencies then I can have a better idea as to how to interact with them for a smooth relationship.

The power that ZZ has in the relationship isn't so much a 'master & servant' type of power (which was what I implied in my earlier post, I admit) but more of a director/ship's captain type of power - gently steering the relationship through giving to and receiving from JY. ZZ is the more likely of the two to accept or push for change, movement, progress in the relationship. Not that JY wouldn't want that change, but his general personality seems likely to keep him from being proactive about it. There are aspects of their private relationship where JY is going to be more likely to compromise with ZZ than he would with someone else, and vice versa. Given all of the other aspects between them, they are a true partnership. Unless one or both of them make a conscious effort to change any of this, which they can do if they want (but I really don't see it happening anytime soon!)

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
On 3/25/2016 at 9:21 AM, hitokiri genki said:

Zhouzhou is a Libra. Jingyu is a Sagittarian.

People born under the sign of Libra are peaceful and fair, and they hate being alone. Partnership is very important for Libra -born, and with their victorious mentality and cooperation, they cannot stand to be alone. The Libra is an Air sign, with expressed intellect and a keen mind. They can be inspired by good books, insurmountable discussions and interesting people.

The ruling planet of Libra is Venus, who is a lover of beautiful things, so the quality is always more important than the quantity for people born under the Libra sign. They are often surrounded by art, music and beautiful places. They are cooperative by nature, so they often work in teams.

Libra is fascinated by the balance and symmetry. Libra-born prefer justice and equality, and they cannot tolerate injustice. They avoid indulging in all types of conflicts and prefer to keep the peace, where this is possible. They like to do everything in pairs and not alone.

The biggest problem for Libra-born, is when they are forced to choose sides, because they are very indecisive and sometimes they forget that they have their own opinion.

Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.

Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.

Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter, the largest planet of the zodiac. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity.

Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way.

This may explain a bit about JY's need for freedom and bein melancholic all the time. ( As a fellow Sagittarian, this is mostly mostly true) and ZZ's balance in all things concerning him and JY.

Compatibility Though? Librans and Sagittarians are almost a perfect match.

Sagittarius is a very spontaneous and adventurous partner, who will bring out these same traits in you where other partners might not. You'll be drawn to your partners passion, intensity and spontaneity - in a word, Sagittarius's are fun!

To start off with the things you have in common: you both tend to be very outgoing, charismatic and extraverted. You probably have your Sagittarius beat in these (you're generally the most sociable of all the signs) but not by a large margin. You both tend to be flirtatious on occasion.

You both enjoy excitement and adventure, you're both optimistic, and both tend to avoid confrontation where possible. Neither of you are afraid of it when it's unavoidable however. 

Moving on to the differences between you: You tend to take a lot of care with your appearance, whereas your Sagittarius is far more 'rough and ready'. A fresh t-shirt and they're often ready to go! They typically wont share your interest in any extended preening sessions, no matter how awesome the end result may be!

Along similar lines, money may be an issue in this relationship. Being classy and sophisticated can get expensive, as can maintaining an extensive and fashionable wardrobe. While your Sagittarius certainly isn't the frugal type, they typically prefer to 'enjoy' their money, and buying new shoes or clothes typically doesn't come under that category for them. 

One interesting aspect of this match is that you tend to be the most diplomatic of all the signs, while Sagittarius is fairly legendary for being blunt and direct. You have a very similar sense of humor however, and this difference is likely to be a source of amusement rather than the dented ego which it can lead to with many other partners.

Sagittarians place a high value on their independence and freedom, and you'll find you're probably ready to make a commitment long before your partner is. On the positive side of this, once a Sagittarius commits it usually means they've totally fallen in love - they don't do it on a whim like some folks might. They sometimes get a bad reputation in this area, but don't confuse a reluctance to take the plunge with not taking things seriously once they do.

Libra is typically an exceptionally attractive, outgoing and optimistic partner. All traits you enjoy and appreciate. Meanwhile they'll be drawn to your passion, intensity and spontaneity - there will be an immediate attraction in this match. 

To start off with the things you have in common: you both tend to be very outgoing, charismatic and extraverted. Your Libra probably has you beat in these areas (they're the most social of all the signs) but not by a large margin. You both tend to be flirtatious on occasion.

You both enjoy excitement and adventure, you're both optimistic and both tend to avoid confrontation where possible. Neither of you are afraid of it when it's unavoidable however. 

Moving on to the differences between you: Libras tend to take a lot of care about their appearance. This is a classy partner who always likes to look their best. You tend to be much more versatile in this area, so don't be surprised if you're always ready to go out an hour before they are...

Along similar lines, money may be an issue in this relationship. Being classy and sophisticated can get expensive, as can maintaining an extensive and fashionable wardrobe. While you certainly aren't the frugal type, you do typically prefer to enjoy your money, and buying new shoes probably won't be your first choice of a good time!

Conversations will never be dull, and one interesting aspect of this relationship is that you tend to be the most blunt (honest!) communicator of the zodiac, while your Libra tends to be the most diplomatic. You have a very similar sense of humor and this difference is likely to be a source of amusement for years to come. 

You place a high value on your independence and freedom, and as with most other partners you'll probably find that your Libra wants to make a commitment before you're quite ready to give one.

I have to agree on most points on Sagittarians as I am one too: freedom, blunt, direct, adventurous but not extroverted though. I don't think Johnny is extroverted unlike Zhouzhou. He's awkward around strangers and likes to spend time alone. One thing to note about this though, Libra's element is Air while Sagittarius's element is Fire. There's no fire if there's no air. That's why they hit it off so well :wub:

I left the forum for 2 days and freaking out at how much I have to catch up now >_>

On the other hand, does anyone able to get their hands on Men's Uno magazine? I can't proceed to the next step in the payment process in the http://tw.books.com which is very puzzling :( LT also said she cannot buy the magazine... WTF... My friend also said that in the Men's Uno's facebook, there's a lot of complaints that they can't get to the payment process @Fang Idwhat do you know anything about this? Or where else I can get the mag? I wanted to give up but Men's Uno's teasers/interviews just won't let me!

53 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

I need a help with it: a ZZ profile from a Beijing (?) magazine, saying something to the tune that he remains a humble person, the new-found stardom notwithstanding, is addicted to acting and music, but also skilled at knitting and cooking

*Just take me home, Weizhou, NOW*

It's the same article I translated some time ago

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

I have no bloody idea where is this vid coming from (BTS?), whether it is not a fake, and if the audio is real (I love you?). Check the comments, though

Dying to know!!!

This is the only vid I can find LINK it's on Panda Wings channel

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tin Le said:

I think it is because of the time zone. I really look forward to seeing JY and ZZ to be together again. It feels like they got separated for years like GH and BLY :anguished:

They are separated for one week (last time they were "together" was last Thursday iirc, with Johnny posting bent pipe photo to ZZ's weibo). But yeah, it's like years away!

So, no fancam? Awww :( 

When will this episode be aired? I hope not middle of April. I need my dose of YuZhou!

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
On 3/25/2016 at 1:23 PM, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

SPOILER (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+)! Click:

Hide contents

“Hello?” Luoyin tried to lower his voice.

Being able to hear Luoyin’s voice, Guhai felt waves of bitterness emerge within himself. It hadn’t been easy! One whole week, finally he was able to “catch” a mouthful of the other’s breath.

Still unable to hear an answer, Luoyin suddenly realized something. With a bit of uncertainty, he asked, “Is it…Guhai?”

Guhai nearly cried.

Right now it was discussion time and the teacher had stepped outside. It was very disorderly in the classroom, giving Luoyin a chance to have a phone call.

“Are you okay over there?”

Guhai’s voice gradually returned to normal. “I’m alright, just a bit tired.”

“He’s your brother (cousin). You helping him is a given. Even if you’re a bit tired, endure it. After a few more days, it’ll be fine.”

“Even you don’t pity me?”

Rarely seen, Luoyin loosened up a bit. “There’s no way I’d feel for you, there’s also no way for me to go over there and help you.”

“It’s a bit tiring but honestly, I can handle it. I just can’t handle missing you.”

Luoyin was overflowing with the same feeling but was determined to not tell Guhai.

“When are you coming home?”

On the other side, Guhai was quiet for a moment then casually said, “Soon. Things have already been taken care of. Two more days and I’ll be able to see you, be able to return home and hold you to sleep.”

Luoyin raised his eyes and looked toward the door. The teacher still hadn’t returned.

“How are you?” Guhai asked.

“I’m really good,” Luoyin said.

“Don’t be so vague with me. Be a bit more specific. Where did you eat these days? What did you eat? Where did you sleep? Who did you sleep with? How many hours did you sleep each day? Did you sleep well? Did you cover yourself with the blanket? Did you catch a cold…”

Luoyin immediately leaned against the top of the desk gently. “You ask me all of this at once, how should I even respond?”

At the moment, Guhai was lying on his bed with the air conditioning turned on, covered in a blanket while on the phone, eyes uncovered and content. With his life this lonely, it was difficult to resist the itch/urge. Right now, lying under the covers, if he didn’t want to sneakily do bad things, he’d be doing himself wrong!

“So tell me a bit...these days, have you been doing it? How many times did you do it? When did you do it? How did you do it?” Guhai started building a perverse atmosphere.

Luoyin stiffened, eyes looking all around. All of his classmates were actively discussing. This was not the time for this conversation!!!

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Guhai asked. “You didn't “play” just a few times, am I right?”

“Not even once,” Luoyin responded in a small voice.

Guhai smiled softly. “Don’t lie, not even once? I don’t believe it. If you really didn’t do it once, then why aren’t you saying it loudly? Why are you so worried?”

Luoyin really wanted to growl, ‘(curse), I’m at school!’ Do you expect me to stand at the podium, face all of my classmates, and loudly declare: ‘I, Luoyin, for this entire week, absolutely did not stroke my gun’?

Guhai disregarded this, continued to be seductive all on his own on the other side. “Baby, I really miss you. Xiao Hai also really misses you. Let’s have phone s*x.

Luoyin spoke few words through gritted teeth, “For goodness sake, I’m in class.”

Guhai’s hand that was removing his pants paused and he suddenly awakened, immediately saying, “I forgot we’re in different timezones. It’s morning over there for you isn’t it?”

“And if it’s not?” Luoyin patiently said, “Right now it’s Monday morning.”

Guhai didn’t say anything and was quiet for a long time, then opened his mouth, “I don’t care. I worked really hard to be able to trickily get this phone. I don’t even know when I’ll be able to chat next.”

“How did you trick your brother (cousin)?” Luoyin was really curious.

Talking about this matter, Guhai’s face was very satisfied. “I cooked him a meal today and put medicine inside of it. He’s sleeping great right now.”

“You…”

Luoyin had no words. Having a little brother like this guy was really unlucky.

“Yin Zi, Xiao Hai is already swollen. Can you imagine what he looks like right now? Right, of course you can imagine what he looks like. Every time he makes you feel so good, how can you forget…

Luoyin almost lost it. He didn’t want to hang up, but if the other kept talking like this, then he wouldn’t be able to handle it either—but it was currently school hours!!…

“Guhai, listen to me…”

“Go ahead, talk, tell me how much your behind wants me…” Guhai purposely let out a moan, “Then come here, let me lick Xiao Yin Zi. You want me right? Hm?”

“…”

“I start licking from the bottom, the flavor is really delicious, lick straight to the head. You’re so debauched, you get wet right away. I take you completely into my mouth, swallow, slowly lift my mouth, swallow again…Do you feel good? Baby, tell me, do you feel good?”

Luoyin clenched his eyes shut, tried to endure. Let him say whatever he wants, I’ll pretend I don’t hear anything.

“Wait a moment…” Guhai suddenly stopped.

Luoyin momentarily breathed a sigh of relief.

A moment later, this person immediately video called and turned the camera toward the object, then started the dirty talk. “Baby, look quick, it swelled so fast that I can’t hold on any longer…let me plug you and go…”

Luoyin’s eyes looked horrified and at this moment, You Qi turned his head around. “Yin Zi, can you help me with this?”

Luoyin’s hand shook once, almost dropping the phone onto the desk.

“What’s wrong?” You Qi asked. “Your expression is a bit abnormal.”

Luoyin hastily held his phone against his mouth and then hid Xiao Yin Zi underneath his uniform jacket. Face flushed, he shot up from his seat and went outside.

(This took ages but I wanted to give you guys something before I left for Seoul in about 12 hours. Once I'm there, I don't think I'll have time to write or translate for a few days, so please be patient with me ^_^ P.S. I can now 250% appreciate the efforts of other translators in our thread. Thank you so much to you all.)

Don't tell me it just stopped there???!!!!! And when Guhai switched to video call and started talking dirty, wouldn't others also hear what he said? :flushed:

32 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

.. freaking out at how much I have to catch up now >_>

I feel you. Am still reading. Every time i think i'm near the end, new pages crop up. This thread is alive! :w00t:

• Like 12